美国妓女护航者(MP3+中英字幕) 第9期
日期:2015-01-25 08:53

(单词翻译:单击)

美国妓女护航者

Hello, my name is Mariana, I am calling from National Geographic.
喂,我是国家地理的玛丽安娜。
We are doing a documentary about the escort services and I was wondering if there is anyone there that would be willing to talk to me. No?
我们要拍一支介绍伴游公司的纪录片,不知道有没有人愿意跟我聊聊。没有吗?
My name is Mariana Van Zeller. I was wondering if there is anyone there who would be willing to talk to us?
我叫玛丽安娜?凡?塞勒。不知道有没有人愿意跟我们聊聊?
You really doubt it?
你很怀疑?
Hello, my name is Mariana, and I'm doing a documentary about the escort services...
喂,我叫玛丽安娜,要拍一支介绍伴游公司的纪录片...
I was wondering if anyone there would be willing to talk to us...no comment?
不知道有没有人愿意跟我们聊聊…不予置评?
They hung up on me.
他们挂我电话。
Hi, I am calling from National Geographic.
喂,这里是国家地理打来的电话。
No? - No. No comment. Hm.
没有吗?- 没有,不予置评。
Calling again. This is the one.
再打一次,就是这个了。
Yeah, do you think he will agree to talk to me? Or she? No, hello?
嗯,你认为这位先生会答应跟我谈吗?或者是小姐?不会,喂?
So we have had no luck getting anyone from the escort services to talk to us so I am going to go undercover, I am going to pretend that I am applying for a job, trying to dress the parts, wearing high heels, something that I haven't done in a long, long time.
鉴于找不到任何伴游公司的人要跟我们谈,所以我打算卧底,假装我要找工作,尽量打扮得像一点,穿高跟鞋,事实上我很久没有穿过了。
And I am taking this purse that has a little secret camera right here.
我的皮包里放了小型针孔摄影机。
I am Vanessa, a Brazilian that just moved into town, and just looking to find out more about how the escort services work.
我叫凡妮莎,巴西人,刚搬来赌城,我想多了解一些伴游公司的工作情况。
Feeling a little nervous right now. I think I just blew a red light. We will see how it goes.
现在有点紧张。我想我刚刚闯红灯了。咱们看着办吧。
Dozens of escort agencies in Las Vegas are registered to this office building.
赌城有几十家伴游公司登记在这栋办公大楼。
We're here. Oh, you see girls going in and out of the building?
到了。你看见小姐们进进出出没?
Okay, wish me luck guys.
好,祝我好运吧。
Excuse me...eh... So I'm new to town... That I wanted to know...
不好意思...额...我刚到赌城...我想知道…
Are u guys...do you have an office here? -Yeah.
你们的办公室在这里吗?-对。
Thank you, Ma'am.
谢谢。
So what questions can I answer for you?
你有什么要问的吗?
So...I'm looking for a way to make money... Not sure how comfortable I feel about it...
嗯...我想赚钱...但不清楚自己能不能接受...
And I want to know what...what is involved?
我想请教有哪些工作内容...

分享到
重点单词
  • commentn. 注释,评论; 闲话 v. 注释,评论
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • documentaryadj. 文献的 n. 纪录片