美国妓女护航者(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期
日期:2015-01-16 08:03

(单词翻译:单击)

美国妓女护航者

I wonder what people think that escort companies look like.
不知道大家觉得伴游公司是什么样子。
Detective Chris Baughman investigates pimps for the Las Vegas Police Department's vice squad.
克利斯·波夫曼警探在赌城警局风化组调查皮条客。
He sees the other 98 percent the darker side of the escort industry.
他看到的是伴游业另外98%的黑暗面。
Tonight, he's investigating a man who violently beat women and forced them to work for an online agency.
他今晚的调查对象会暴力殴打女性逼她们为一家线上公司接客。
What's the biggest misconception you think people have of escort agencies?
你认为一般人对伴游公司最大的误解是什么?
The idea that, you know, the phone rings and, you know, there's some free spirited women on the other end in her high rise, that's all in people's heads.
他们以为在电话的另一头,自由奔放的小姐住在高楼大厦里,但这些全是人们想像出来的。
We've never seen that.
我们从未见过。
We're just a few blocks from the Las Vegas strip. Chris and his partner, Al Beas, are doing surveillance.
现在我们离赌城大道只有几条街。克利斯和搭档艾尔?毕亚斯正在盯梢。
Just below is a building with blacked out windows and security cameras along the perimeter.
正下方是漆黑的大楼窗户,周边装设着好几台监视摄影机。
It's home to two dozen escort agency call centers.
里面有二十几家伴游公司的客服中心。
So you are just trying to sort of gather information here on this case that you're working on right now.
所以你现在所做的工作只是在收集一点信息。
So this is a really good spot for us to sit back with the binoculars, pick up license plates.
这位置不错,很利于我们坐着用望远镜观察车牌。
See if there are any familiar faces that we notice that are hanging around these escort services.
看看有没有我们认识的人,到底是什么人在提供护航服务。
And it's interesting because you see cars constantly stopping in front of the doors and going by, right? -Oh, yeah. Yep.
有趣的是你经常看到车子停在门口,然后开过去,对吧?- 对…。
That's what you'll see. - And girls going in and out.
你待会儿就会看到。-小姐进进出出。
You look a little closer, you'll start seeing the pimps, too.
靠近一点看,你还能看到皮条客。
There's a female walking in now. - Yep, goin' in.
有个女人走过来了。-嗯,她过来了。
Pimps are a little known part of the escort underworld.
皮条客是非法伴游业鲜为人知的一环。
Some hang outside this building and try to recruit women.
有人在大楼外面晃荡设法招募女子伴游。
For the majority of women who work as escorts, this is the reality.
这是大多数伴游女郎所面对的现实。
Calls from one hotel room after another.
一通通电话从酒店房间打来。
At the end of the night, they return here to drop off a cut of the money.
黑夜将尽,她们回到这里缴交部分酬劳。
And this is what many people call high-end prostitution.
这就是许多人所谓的高级应召。

分享到