美国妓女护航者(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期
日期:2015-01-23 08:27

(单词翻译:单击)

美国妓女护航者

No more than five minutes later, the same girls appear to be negotiating with several men.
过了不到五分钟,这两个小姐就开始像在跟几个男人谈价钱。
One man offers $600, but they don't seem to come to an agreement.
有个男人出价六百,但双方好像没谈拢。
Soon after, the girls move on.
很快,这两个女人就离开了。
Do you think the casinos know that this is happening? -Yes, absolutely.
你认为赌场知道这种事吗?-知道,当然知道。
And why don't they do anything to stop it?
他们为什么不阻止呢?
If a man loses $100,000, you're gonna want to comfort him, right?
如果有个男人输了十万块,你会想安慰他,对吧?
Send him a girl, take care of him, woo and coo him, send him some alcohol so when he wakes up, he'll pull out another 100,000 and gamble it at your casino.
给他叫个小姐,好好照顾他,温言软语地引诱他,给他喝点酒,等他醒来就会再拿十万块在你的赌场下注。
You gotta keep 'em happy.
你得让他们开心才行。
We contacted several casinos.
我们联络了好几家赌场。
They all said that they don't support illegal activity and employees could be fired for promoting prostitution.
他们都表示不支持非法活动,员工帮妓女拉客可能会被开除。
Don't let the casinos fool you with their nice security systems.
别让赌场用精良的保全系统耍了。
There's people on the take all over the place. Think about it.
这里的人都拿了钱。你想想。
Everybody was on the take that I knew: the valet drivers, the cab drivers, the limo drivers, the bartenders, the hotel concierge, the hosts, casino hosts.
我知道的人都有分一杯羹:代驾车司机、计程车司机、豪华轿车司机、酒保、宾馆门房、发牌员、赌场老板。
You name it...pimpin'. Pimps are all around us.
随便说一个人,其实他都在拉皮条。这里到处是皮条客。
Prostitution is illegal throughout most of the United States. But the escort industry operates in a legal grey area.
美国大多地方都禁止卖淫,但伴游业游走在法律的灰色地带。
In Las Vegas, agencies are known as outcall promoters.
在拉斯维加斯,伴游公司登记为电话推销公司。
Officially, they're in the entertainment business.
官方上来说,它属于娱乐业。
They have licenses to send girls to hotel rooms for private lap dances.
他们有执照,可以派小姐到饭店房间跳私人膝上艳舞。
We're trying to reach them to find out how it all works.
我们想找到这些人,看他们如何挂羊头卖狗肉。

分享到