(单词翻译:单击)
Number 7:falling tone.Number1:Used in declarative sentences.
第7:降调。第1:用于陈述句。
I have already read that book.↘
那本书我已经读过了。
That street is two miles long.↘
那条街有两英里长。
Number 2:Used in special questions.
第二:用于特殊疑问句。
What has happened to him?↘
他出什么事了?
Which direction is it to the post office.↘
到邮局往哪个方向走?
Rising tone is used in special questions to ask for repation.
升调被用在要求重复的特殊疑问句里。
What is your major?↗
你说你的专业是什么?
Where shall we go for the holiday?↗
你说我们将到哪儿度假?
Number 3:Used in imperative sentences.
第3:用于祈使句。
Go back to your seat!↘
回到你的座位上去!
Please do not hesitate to contact me.↘
请及时与我取得联系。
Number 4:Used in exclamatory sentences.
第4:用于感叹句。
What a small world!↘
这世界竟是如此之小!
Oh! My poor Mathilde, how you've changed!
哦!我可怜的玛蒂尔德,你怎么变成这样了!
Number 5:Used in alternative questions.
第5:用于选择疑问句。
Do you want to ride or walk?↘
你想坐车还是想步行?
Would you like coffee or rea?↘
你想喝咖啡还是想喝茶?
Number8:Rising tone. Number1:used in general questions.
第八:升调。第1:用于一般问句中。
Do you mind if I sit here?↗
我坐这儿你介意吗?
Can you hand in your compositions today?↗
你们今天能交作文吗?
A falling tone is used in general questions to express disatisfaction or to give an order.
降调通常用于一般疑问句来表示不满的情绪或者表示命令。
Are you satisfied?↘
这下你可该满意了吧?
Will you take off your hat, please?↘
请脱帽。
Number 2:Used in listing.
第二:用于列项中。
For each incomplete sentence, there are four choices marked A↗, B↗, C, and D.↘
对每一个不完整句,均给出四个选择答案,他们分别标为A,B,C和D。
We study Chinese↗, history↗, geography↗, and English.↘
我们学习中文,历史,地理和英语。
Number3:Used in decorating sentences to express dout, guess,expection,etc.
用来修饰句子表达一种怀疑,猜想,期盼,等等。
You really want to do it?↗
你真想做这件事吗?
She might have gone.↗
她或许已经走过了吧。
I think so.↗
我想是这样吧。
Number4:Used in adverbial phrases or clauses.
第4:用于状语从句。
After dinner↗, I read a magazine and made telephone calls.↘
晚饭后我看了一本杂志,还打了几个电话。
While you were writing letters↗, I was reading a book.↘
你写信的时候我在看书。
Number5:Used in the first-have compound sentences.
第5:用于第一人称并列句。
My fever is gone↗, but I still have a cough.↘
我的烧退了,但还咳嗽。
My major is English↗, and I like it.↘
我的专业是英语,我喜欢它。
Number6:Used in type for imperative sentences.
第6:用于委婉虚拟语气。
Excuse me, sire.↗ Can you help me?↗
请原谅,先生,能帮帮我吗?
Number7:Used in address.
第7:用于称呼语。
Mrs. Smith↗, this is Tom Jones.↘
史密斯夫人,这位是汤姆·琼斯。
Number9:Level tone.Used after a direct quotation.
第九:平调。用于直接引语后。
"We are going to Florida," she said brightly.→
“我们要到佛罗里达去,”她兴高采烈地说。
"How do you fell, boy?" I asked him.→
“你感觉怎么样,孩子?”我问他。