美文故事之找谁倚靠 第23期:与我同行 Walk with me
日期:2014-01-09 17:16

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

Walk with me
与我同行
Walk with me, the path of life,
与我同行,沿着生活之路,
To explore every bend of the road;
走遍每个角落,
Enjoy with me the beauty of life,
与我共享生活之乐,
Along its wonderful way.
沿着那条精彩的路。

Find comfort with me, in each other's arms,
你我互相抚慰,
When grief crosses our path;
当悲伤出现在途中,
Find strength with me, in each other's strength,
你我互相鼓励,
When despair lies in wait.
当绝望阻挡在路上。
Laugh with me, a single true laugh,
与我同乐,用单纯而真实的笑容,
To enlighten another's distress;
来驱散对方的苦恼;
Cry with me, a single true tear,
与我同泣,干净而纯洁的泪水,
To understand true happiness.
以理解真正的幸福。
Cherish with me, the wonders of life,
与我同惜,生活的奇迹,
As they need to be preserved;
因为它们需要铭记;
Rejoice with me, in the mysteries,
与我同庆,在未知的世界,
Of what is yet to be.
那即将踏上的旅程。
Find peace with me, in each other's souls,
你我在对方灵魂中寻求安宁,
When the world has gone insane;
当这个世界已然疯狂;
Find love with me, in each other's hearts,
你我在对方灵魂中寻求真爱,
Until this life has been fulfilled.
直到生活被爱填满。
And when the path comes to an end,
当路走到尽头,
I hope we can say from within:
我希望我们可以发自内心地说:
We've known the beauty of true love,
我们已寻得真爱的美丽,
Our love came from within.
我们的爱发自内心。
词语解释

lie in wait for 等待

For behold, they lie in wait for my soul; the strong gather themselves against me.
因为看哪,他们埋伏,要害我的命;有能力的人聚集攻击我。

But if he did not lie in wait for him, but god let him fall into his hand, then I will appoint for you a place to which he mayflee.
人若不是埋伏著杀人,乃是神交在他手中,我就设下一个地方,他可以往那里逃跑。

分享到
重点单词
  • bendv. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从 n. 弯曲,弯曲物
  • preservedadj. 保藏的;腌制的;[美俚]喝醉的
  • despairn. 绝望,失望 vi. 失望
  • griefn. 悲痛,忧伤
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • enlightenv. 授与 ... 知识,启发,启蒙
  • explorev. 探险,探测,探究
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • distressn. 痛苦,苦恼,不幸 vt. 使痛苦,使苦恼 a
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适