(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
When you thought I wasn't looking
你以为我没有看在眼里
When you thought I wasn't looking,
你以为我没有看在眼里,
I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator,
你以为你把我画的第一幅画挂在冰箱上时,我没有看在眼里,
And I wanted to paint another one.
其实我还记在心里,想要再画一幅。
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat,
你以为你喂一只迷路的猫时,我没有看在眼里,
and I thought it was good to be kind to animals.
其实我还记在心里,知道了要善待动物。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I saw you make my favorite cake for me,
你以为你专门为我烤一个生日蛋糕时,我没有看在眼里,
And I knew that little things are special things.
其实我还记在心里,明白点点滴滴都特殊无比。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I heard you say a prayer,
你以为我没有看在眼里,当听到你在祈祷,
And I believed there is a God I could always talk to.
而我知道了有个上帝,我随时都能同他说话。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I felt you kiss me good night,
你以为我没有看在眼里,我感觉到你在睡觉时吻了我,
And I felt loved.
于是感觉到有了爱。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I saw tears come from your eyes,
你以为当你眼泪夺眶而出时其实我还记在心里,
And I learned that sometimes things hurt,
懂得了有时会有令人伤心的事。
But it's all right to cry.
但是完全可以哭出来。
When you thought I wasn't looking,
你以为我没有看在眼里,
I saw that you cared and I wanted to be everything that I could be.
我看到你很关心我,因而我想做到我可以做到的一切。
When you thought I wasn't looking,
你以为我没有看在眼里,
I looked... and wanted to say thanks
其实我都看到了…我要说声谢谢,
For all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.
对你以为我没有看到而默默做的一切。
词语解释
1.be kind to 善待
One can always be kind to people one cares nothing about.
一个人总是可以善待他毫不在意的人。
Get plenty of calcium. Be kind to your knees. You'll miss them when they're gone.
多吃钙片,不要过度劳累双膝,它们不好用的时候,你会怀念旧时。
2.say a prayer 祷告
Say a prayer, even if you're not religious.
那么不如祈祷一下吧,就算你其实不信教。
I ask should we maybe say a prayer.
我问他是不是我们该做个祈祷。