《K歌情人》影视精讲第22期:如何确定他爱你?
日期:2014-11-20 20:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What? What? What, what, what?
怎么了,怎么了? 怎么了,怎么了,怎么了?
Well, look. As your older sister...
嗯,作为你的姐姐。
Seven years older.
大我7岁的姐姐。
Now, that's just uncalled for.
你完全不必提这个。
Why do you do that? It just... It hurts, you know?
你为什么要这个呢? 这伤害到了我你知道吗?
Look. I like Alex, you know.
看我喜欢Alex。
I mean, he's Alex Fletcher. So hot.
他是AlexFletcher太帅了。
And he ate my mashed potatoes.
他吃了我做的土豆泥。
Yes. It was a magical evening.
对啊,这是个多么美妙的夜晚啊。
But look, hon, you don't fall a lot.
但是,你看,亲爱的,你很少爱上别人。
And I've seen the way you look at him, so if you are falling for him just please, please make sure he'spassionate about you.
我看到了你看他的眼神,如果你爱上了他,就要确定他对你也充满热情。
Well, you know, I mean, I'm not falling. We're just working together, you know?
你知道,我并没有爱上谁,我们只是一起工作罢了。
And besides, the one time we slept together, it's been totally professional.
而且,我们一起睡的那次,也完全是出于敬业。
You did not..
不会吧。
I did.
是真的。
You slept with Alex Fletcher?
你和AlexFletcher睡过吗?
Oh, my God.
哦我的上帝。
Don't worry about it, all right?
别担心好吗?
Besides, you know, how do you know who's passionate?
还有你怎样才知道别人是否也充满热情呢?
You know, I think you... I think you just see it in their eyes.
我觉得我觉得从他们眼中就能看出来。
And you feel it in their touch.
从他们的触摸中可以感受出来。
In Gary's case, it was when he said to his mother,
Gary就是当他对他母亲说:
I'm marrying her anyway.
我无论如何都要娶她的时候
God, I hate her.
天啊,我恨她。
I don't know. I think it's just when they do something extraordinary.
我也不知道,我认为就是他们做了很特别的事情的时候
Soph, just be careful, okay?
Soph 谨慎点,好吗?
Okay.
好的。

影视精讲


magical: 不可思议
Or is there something magical about staying small?
或者说保持小规模有什么神奇之处吗?
It is a totally magical experience, "he said recently, as he described how easy it is to post photos from android to google+.
近期,他向外界描述通过安卓系统向Google+发布照片是多么简单:“这绝对是神奇的体验。”

fall in love: 爱上
Fall Deeply In Love:才下眉头,却上心头
fall madly in love with sb.:疯狂地爱上某人

passionate: 充满热情
He brought to the job not just considerable experience but passionate enthusiasm.
他不仅给这一工作带来了不少经验,而且倾注了极大的热情。
We were both very tender and passionate towards one another.
我们相亲相爱,如胶似漆。

分享到
重点单词
  • tenderadj. 温柔的,嫩的,脆弱的 ,亲切的,敏感的,未成熟
  • magicaladj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的
  • extraordinaryadj. 非凡的,特别的,特派的
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • considerableadj. 相当大的,可观的,重要的
  • passionateadj. 热情的,易怒的,激情的
  • enthusiasmn. 热情,热心;热衷的事物