《K歌情人》影视精讲第20期:我们赚了多少钱?
日期:2014-11-16 17:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


It was a great show. You should be very pleased.
这真是场伟大的演出,你应该非常满意。
How much money did we make?
我们赚了多少钱?
I don't talk business in front of a non-client. You know that.
我在非委托人面前是不谈生意的知道吗?
Actually, I'm thinking about signing with you.
事实上,我正考虑和你签约。
Well, well, thank you, Sophie. That's... That's terrific.
嗯,谢谢你,Sophie 实在是太好了。
In that case, I don't think it's right to talk about one client's business affairs in front of another client.

那样的话,我觉得在一个客户面前和另一个客户谈生意并不好
I'm discreet that way.
我一直都很谨慎。
You don't know how much money we made, do you?
你并不知道我们赚了多少钱,是吧?
I have a ballpark figure.
我有个大概的数字。
Is it enough for a nice dinner?
够好好吃顿晚餐吗?
Dinner. I'm supposed to go to Rhonda's for dinner. I'm late.
晚餐我要去Rhonda家做饭的迟到了。
Oh, God, help.
哦,天啊,救救我。
You know, she wouldn't yell at me if you came.
如果你来了,她就不会跟我发火了
Oh, very well.
噢很好啊。
I can't go.
我不能去。

影视精讲


in front of: 在…前面
They're well positioned to get their products in front of consumers without employing extra costs. "
“无需附加成本,他们就能将产品送到消费者面前。”
They reflect the image in front of them.
他们能映射出面前物体的影像。

discreet: 谨慎的
The rapid home test seemed to offer a discreet, inexpensive, convenient option.
家庭快速自检为他们提供了一种谨慎、经济而方便的检测方式。
We're usually more discreet and polite than you lot.
通常情况下我们比你们会谨慎、礼貌许多。

enough for: 足够
Apparently mere riots aren't enough for these guys.
显然,骚乱还不足以促使他们下定决心。
And it was enough for them to describe a new species.
而且这足以让他们来描述一个新物种。


分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • speciesn. (单复同)物种,种类
  • inexpensiveadj. 花费不多的,廉价的
  • yellv. 大叫 n. 大喊
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成
  • reflectv. 反映,反射,归咎
  • discreetadj. 谨慎的