最In导购口语 第199期:退换服务(3)
日期:2013-05-15 13:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation 3

A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

A:早上好,先生,我能帮什么忙吗?

B: Good morning. I bought this camera here a few months ago. It has ruined two tolls of film already.

B:早上好,好几个月前我买的这个照相机,已经毁坏了我两个胶卷。

A: I'm so sorry to hear that.

A:很遗憾听到这个。

B: I hope you will be able to fix it or refund my money.

B:希望给我修理一下或退钱。

A: Have you brought the sales slip?

A:您带着收货单了吗?

B: Yes, here it is.

B:带来了, 给。

A: Sorry, sir. Your warranty was good for six months. It expired two weeks ago.

A:对不起,您的保修单是半年的,已经过期两个星期了。

B: Two weeks ago? What difference does two weeks make? I'm sure it was defective when I bought it.

B:两个星期,这有什么关系?我敢肯定买的时候就有问题了。

A: Eh... That could be possible. But no one can tell.

A:嗯……那倒可能,但是谁能证明呢。

B: What shall I do?

B:那我该怎么办呢?

A: Well, you can leave it here for repairing, but there will be a charge.

A:嗯,您可以把它放在这儿修理一下,但要收费。

B: A Charge? How could that be?

B:收费?那怎么可能呢?

A: You know that your warranty has run out. There is nothing I can do.

A:您知道您的保修期已经过了,我也没办法。

B: Can you make an exception in my case this time?

B:您能把这件事作为特例处理吗?

A: I'm terribly sorry, sir. We can't set a precedent. I hope you can understand.

A:先生,实在对不起。我们不能开这个先例,希望您能理解。

分享到
重点单词
  • precedentadj. 先前的 n. 先例,惯例
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • exceptionn. 除外,例外,[律]异议,反对
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • defectiveadj. 有缺陷的,不完全变化的(动词) n. 有缺陷的