最In导购口语 第167期:珠宝首饰(1)
日期:2013-03-04 10:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation 1

A: Can you recommend something for a necklace?
A:请推荐一款项链给我好吗?
B:How do you like this one? It is make of over 60pearls that are absolutely identical in size and color.
B:您喜欢这一串吗?这串珍珠项链是由60多粒色泽和大小完全一样的珍珠串成的。
A: The quality is good, but the price is too high. Can you show me your latest style pearl necklaces?
A:质量很好,但价格太高了。给我看看你们最新狂的珍珠项链,好吗?
B: Sure. This pearl necklace is somewhat cheaper and in vogue and looks really elegant.
B:当然可以。这串项链便宜些,正流行,看上去很高雅。
A: I really go for it. These necklaces and earrings make attractive souvenirs and lovely gifts.
A:我真的喜欢这串。这些项链和耳环既可以作为吸引人的纪念品又是送礼佳品。
B: Would you like to choose a pair of beautiful earrings to match it?
B:你不想挑一对漂亮的耳环来配项链吗?
A: Can I have a look of that pair of earrings?
A:让我看看这对耳环可以吗?
B: Here you are. They are the most beautiful one in our shop. They are 24K gold and inlaid with emerald.
B:给。这是本店最漂亮的耳环,是24K金镶翡翠的。
A: Is it likely to be real emerald?
A:这可能是真翡翠吗?
B:Yes, of course, sir. Everything sold here is real. We have every good reputation in this business.
B:当然是真的,先生。这里出售的都是珍珠宝,我们在这个行业享有盛名。
A: OK. I'll take them.
A:好,我买了。
B: You've made a great choice. What a great insight you have!
B:您可选对了,您真有眼光!

分享到
重点单词
  • pearln. 珍珠 v. (用珍珠)装饰,呈珍珠状 adj. 珍
  • insightn. 洞察力
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • necklacen. 项链
  • voguen. 时尚,流行
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • identicaladj. 相同的,同一的
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎