最In导购口语 第133期:特色工艺(6)
日期:2012-12-11 09:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation 5

A: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?
A:早上好,您买点什么?
B: Can you show me some traditional Chinese arts and crafts that can be gifts for my friends?
B:您能给我介绍一下可以作为礼物送给朋友的典型中国工艺品吗?
A: You know the sandalwood fan is one of the typical Chinese arts and crafts. Many foreigners like to buy them for gifts.
A:檀香山就是其中一种,不少外国人喜欢买了作为礼品。
B: Would you show me some?
B:我能看看吗?
A: Of corse. These are made of real sandalwood. Those are made of mahogany with scent added.
A:可以,这些都是真正檀香木做的,那些事红木做的,上边喷有香味。
B: They really smell fragrant. How much is a real sandalwood fan?
B:问起来挺想,真正地檀香扇多少钱一把?
A: The small ones are eighty yuan for each. The medium ones are 100 yuan. These big ones are one hundred and eighty yuan.
A:小的80元一把,中等的120元,大的要180元。
B: I'll take three medium ones and five big ones.
B:我要3把中等的,5把大的。
A: What else are you interested in?
A:您还对什么感兴趣?
B: Are those silk fans?
B:那些是丝绸扇吗?
A: Yes. There are several kinds: round, square or leaf shaped. Which style do you like best?
A:对,有好几种:圆的,方的,树叶形的。您喜欢那一种?
B: How about the leaf shaped?
B:树叶形的怎么样?
A: They're good. Some have paintings and some are plain. You can choose.
A:很好。有的上面有话,有的没有。您可以选择。
B: I'd like one of each kind.
B:我一样要一把。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • plainn. 平原,草原 adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简单的,平坦
  • typicaladj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的
  • traditionaladj. 传统的
  • scentn. 气味,香味,痕迹 vt. 闻出,发觉,使充满味道,
  • mediumn. 媒体,方法,媒介 adj. 适中的,中等的
  • fragrantadj. 芬香的,馥郁的