(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
God bless.
愿上帝保佑你
Oh glad to see you're honoring God,
很高兴你敬仰上帝
not like your friend.
不像你的朋友
My father's friend.
他是我父亲的朋友
You know Vincent actually did his ungodly act on a Sunday?
你知道文森特在礼拜天对上帝有多不敬吗
That's not the half of it.
这可不是道听途说
I saw him that Day.
是我亲眼所见的
Somewhere I was on my way to church.
就在我去教堂的路上
Laughing and joking with those Sacretain boys,
他和一群公子哥有说有笑的
drinking they were laughing at God.
喝得烂醉 还拿上帝开玩笑
knowing what he was going to be doing on God's day,
他明知道这么神圣的日子 这事有多严重
When I think what he put the poor doctor through,
我还在气他给医生遭的罪呢
marching in with his brother like they were royally,
我看见他和他弟弟风尘仆仆的来了
like it was his garden, like they were his guests.
就跟自家的花园一样不请自来
Well his brother might have been dressed smart,
老实说 他弟弟穿的倒还体面
but it looked like he'd dropped down dead before he made it to table.
但文森特吃的就像是要一头栽到地上
重点讲解
honor sb with sth
to do sth that shows great respect for sb / sth
尊敬,尊重(某人)
The President honoured us with a personal visit.
总统亲临,使我们感到荣幸。
our honoured guests
我们的贵宾
(ironic) I'm glad to see that you've decided to honour us with your presence !
很高兴看到你已决定大驾光临!
march
to walk somewhere quickly in a determined way
(坚定地向某地)前进,进发
She marched over to me and demanded an apology.
她毅然走过来,要我向她道歉。
smart
(of people 人) looking clean and neat; well dressed in fashionable and / or formal clothes
衣冠楚楚的;衣着讲究的
You look very smart in that suit.
你穿上这套衣服显得很精神。
视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。