(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Dear Father, looks like I'm continuing my journey.
亲爱的父亲 我只好继续送信了
I need to find a new recipient as unfortunately Theo is dead.
提奥已经不幸去世了 我只能去寻找新的收信人
There is this doctor who I believe is the person to entrust the letter too.
还有一个医生 我想我可以把这封信托付给他
So, I'm going to Auvers.
接下来我得去趟奥维尔镇
Make some excuse to my boss.
你帮我跟老板请假吧
Morning mam. Yes.
早上好 夫人 你好
I'm here to see Dr. Gachel.
我是来找加歇医生的
Really? Do you happen to have an appointment?
是吗 你和他预约过了吗
No. I have a letter from Vincent Van Gogh,
没有 我这儿有一封文森特·梵高写的信
a friend of my father's from home.
他是我父亲的朋友
Do you now? You know he's actually passed away?
真的吗 你知不知道他已经不在了
Yes.
我知道
The doctor's in Paris, he won't be back till tomorrow.
医生去巴黎了 明天才会回来
I'll make sure the doctor gets the letter.
我帮你把信交给他吧
I'd rather deliver it in person.
我还是亲自给他吧
I want to ask the doctor about Vincent.
我想问问他文森特的事
Well I can tell you about him.
那么你问我就行了
He was evil.
他是个魔鬼
Is that a medical opinion?
这算是医学诊断吗
I could tell at first glance it would end in trouble.
我第一眼就知道这人没好下场
重点讲解
medical
connected with illness and injury and their treatment
伤病的;疾病的;医疗的
medical advances / care / research
医学上的进展;医疗;医学研究
her medical condition / history / records
她的病理状况/病史/病历
the medical profession
医疗职业
a medical student / school
医科学生;医学院
in person
if you do sth in person, you go somewhere and do it yourself, instead of doing it by letter, asking sb else to do it, etc.
亲自;亲身
entrust
entrust A to B
entrust B with A
to make sb responsible for doing sth or taking care of sb
委托;交托;托付
He entrusted the task to his nephew.
他把这任务托付给了他的侄儿。
He entrusted his nephew with the task.
他把这任务托付给了他的侄儿。
视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。