至爱梵高·星空之谜(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第33期 回到旅馆
日期:2018-06-13 18:01

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Thank you.
谢谢
Busy night?
今晚生意很忙么
Not really.
不太忙
There's your cheese.
这是你的奶酪
He's well, thank you.
他很好 谢谢您
Can I get you anything else?
还需要别的什么吗
No, I'm fine thank you.
不 够了 谢谢
Thank you, no. Good.
谢谢 不用了 好的
Just busy enough not to have to speak to me?
你这是在忙着不搭理我吗
Well if I did sit down for a drink,
我坐下来陪你喝一杯
I'd be wondering when you'd be getting up
还得担心你什么时候突然又扔下我不管
and running off somewhere more important.
跑到什么重要的地方去了呢
Funny thing that.
看你说的
You actually gave me an idea.
是你给了我一个灵感
The idea to confront Marguerite Gachet.
我才知道怎么跟玛格丽特·加歇摊牌
Oh so you ran off to be with the lady of the manor?
所以你跑出去见那位庄园大小姐了
How did that work out for you?
又套出什么来了
She told me she didn't know Vincent.
她跟我说 她跟文森特不熟
Hadn't barely exchanged a few formal words with him.
她和文森特只是点头之交
I told you you can't believe a word the Gachets say.
我跟你说过了 加歇一家人就没有一句实话
重点讲解

confront sb with sb
confront sb with sth

to make sb face or deal with an unpleasant or difficult person or situation
使面对,使面临,使对付(令人不快或难处的人、场合)
He confronted her with a choice between her career or their relationship.
他要她在事业和他们两人关系之间作出抉择。

exchange sth with sb
to give sth to sb and at the same time receive the same type of thing from them
交换;交流;掉换
to exchange ideas / news / information
交流思想;互通消息;交流信息
Juliet and David exchanged glances (= they looked at each other).
朱丽叶和戴维相互看了看对方。
I shook hands and exchanged a few words with the manager.
我与经理握手,相互交谈了几句。

barely
in a way that almost does not happen or exist
几乎不;几乎没有
She barely acknowledged his presence.
她只略微向他打了个招呼。
There was barely any smell.
几乎没有什么气味。

视频及简介
该影片是为了纪念梵高125年诞辰,通过30位绘画师以梵高风格的油画再现和动画师手绘的120幅梵高画作,让梵·高的20位画中人对着镜头讲述画家的生平,试图探索梵高的精神世界与死亡之谜。

分享到
重点单词
  • confrontvt. 面临,对抗,遭遇
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • exchangen. 交换,兑换,交易所 v. 交换,兑换,交易
  • unpleasantadj. 使人不愉快的,讨厌的