蜘蛛侠:英雄归来(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第54期 彼得审讯犯人
日期:2018-02-07 07:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Remember me?
记得我吗
I need information. You're gonna give it to me now
我需要情报 你得马上给我
All right, chill. Come on!
好吧 冷静 快说
What happened to your voice?
你声音怎么了
What do you mean, what happened to my voice?
什么怎么了
I heard you by the bridge
我在桥下听到你说话了
I know what a girl sound like
我认得出那是姑娘的声音
I'm not a girl! I'm a boy
我不是女的我是男孩
I mean, I'm a, I'm a man
男人 我是男人
I don't care what you are a boy a girl
我才不管你是男的还是女的
I'm not a girl! I'm a man
我不是女的我是男人
Come on, man
拜托
Look, who is selling these weapons?
是谁在出售武器
I need to know. Give me names or else
我需要知道 告诉我名字否则我不客气
You ain't ever done this before huh?
你没干过这个吧
Deactivate interrogation mode
关闭审讯模式
Look, man
听着伙计
these guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous
这些人在售卖非常危险的武器
They can't be out on the streets
不能任它们流入街头
If one of them can cut Delmar's bodega in half
要是有能一下切开达尔摩小店的武器
you know delmar's?
你还知道达尔摩的店
Yeah best sandwich in Queens
当然 皇后区最好的三明治
Sub Haven's pretty good. It's too much bread
三明治港也不错 面包太厚
I like bread. Come on, man, please
我就喜欢面包 拜托了 伙计
重点讲解

chill out
to relax and stop feeling angry or nervous about sth
放松;冷静;镇静
They sometimes meet up to chill out and watch a movie.
他们有时聚在一起,看场电影放松一下。
Sit down and chill out!
坐下来冷静一下!

interrogate
讯问;审问;盘问
He was interrogated by the police for over 12 hours.
他被警察审问了12个多小时。

mode
(设备的)模式,工作状态
Switch the camera into the automatic mode.
将照相机调到自动拍摄状态。

deactivate
使(仪器等)停止工作;使(化学过程)灭活化(或减活化、钝化)
Do you know how to deactivate the alarm?
你知道如何让闹钟不响吗?

视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • interrogatev. 质问,讯问,审问
  • deactivatevt. 使无效;使不活动;遣散;复员
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • moden. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴 n. [音乐]
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • interrogationn. 审问,问号