蜘蛛侠:英雄归来(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第36期 彼得去掉追踪器
日期:2018-01-12 08:35

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Peter, why are we removing the tracker from your suit?
彼得 为什么要去掉你战衣上的追踪器
Because I gotta follow these guys to their boss before they move again
因为我要在这些人再次转移前 跟着他们找到他们的老大
and I don't really want Mr. Stark to know about it
而且我不想让斯塔克先生知道
So you're lying to Iron Man now?
你要对钢铁侠撒谎
No, I'm not lying
不 不是撒谎
He just doesn't really get what I can do yet
他只是还不知道我的能耐
Gotcha
好了
All right, Happy, enjoy tracking this lamp
好了 哈皮 追踪台灯去吧
There's a ton of other subsystems in here
这里还有一堆其他的子系统
But they're all disabled by the Training Wheels Protocol
但都被辅助轮协议禁用了
What?
什么
"Training Wheels Protocol"?
辅助轮协议
Turn it off
关掉
I don't think that's a good idea
这样不好吧
I mean, they're probably blocked for a reason
禁用大概是有原因的
Come on, man, I don't need training wheels
拜托我不需要辅助轮
I'm sick of him treating me like a kid all the time
我受够了他一直把我当小孩
It's not cool. But you are a kid
太过分了 但你确实是小孩
Yeah, a kid who can stop a bus with his bare hands
是啊 一个能徒手拦下大巴的小孩
Peter, I just don't think this is a great idea
彼得 我觉得这样做不好
I mean, what if this is illegal?
要是是违法的怎么办
Look, please
求你了
This is my chance to prove myself
这是我证明自己的机会
I can handle it, Ned, come on
我能行的内德来吧
I really don't think this is a good idea
我真觉得这样不好
The guy in the chair
你是我的技术支援啊
Don't do that. Come on
别这样 拜托
重点讲解

lie to sb about sth
说谎;撒谎;编造谎言
You could see from his face that he was lying.
从他的表情上你可以看出他在说假话。
Don't lie to me!
别对我撒谎!
She lies about her age.
她谎报自己的年龄。

disable
使无效;使不能运转
The burglars gained entry to the building after disabling the alarm.
窃贼破坏报警器后便得以进入大楼。

illegal
不合法的;非法的;违法的
illegal immigrants / aliens
非法移民/外侨
It's illegal to drive through a red light.
开车闯红灯是违章行为。

视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • entryn. 进入,入口,登记,条目
  • disablev. 使 ... 失去能力
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • starkadj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad
  • protocoln. 规章制度,草案,协议,外交礼仪
  • illegaladj. 不合法的,非法的 n. 非法移民