蜘蛛侠:英雄归来(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第27期 追踪发生各种意外
日期:2018-01-01 07:10

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Toomes's phone
图姆斯电话
Boss
老大
Oh, my butt!
我的屁股
Great. Guess I'm gonna have to take a shortcut
这可好 那我得走捷径了
Hey, guys. Good game. Have fun
两位打得好 玩得开心点
Buddy
乖狗狗
Sorry, no time to play. Here go, fetch
抱歉 没工夫玩 去捡
Now this is more like it
这才像话嘛
Smells really good
好香
Great movie!
这电影真棒
Hey, guys
你们好啊
Hey, it's Peter. Leave a message
我是彼得请留言
Peter, where are you?
彼得你去哪了
The hat's not working. This is not cool
帽子没给我加分你这样可不好
Almost got you
差一点
Thought you got away from me, didn't you?
我以为你甩掉我了是吧
I got you right where I want you
早料到你会到这儿了
Surprise!
惊不惊喜
重点讲解

message from sb to sb
(书面或口头的)信息,消息,音信
There were no messages for me at the hotel.
旅馆里没有给我的留言。
I left a message on your answering machine.
我在你的电话应答机上留言了。

short cut
近路;捷径
You can take a short cut across the field.
你可以抄近道从田里穿过去。

fetch
(去)拿来;(去)请来
to fetch help / a doctor
去请人帮助;去请医生
The inhabitants have to walk a mile to fetch water.
居民得走一英里路去取水。
She's gone to fetch the kids from school.
她去学校接孩子了。


视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。

分享到