(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Okay. We're gonna have Spiderman swing in, say you guys are tight
好 让蜘蛛侠飞进来 然后说你们关系很好
and I get a fist bump or one of those half brohugs
然后跟我撞个拳或来个那种哥们半抱
Can't believe you're at this lame party
真不敢相信你们也来这个没劲的派对了
But you're here too
你不也来了吗
Am I?
我来了吗
Oh, my gosh
天呐
Hey, guys. Cool hat, Ned
你们好啊 帽子真帅 内德
Hi, Liz. Hi, Liz
你好 丽兹
I'm so happy you guys came
你们来我太高兴了
There's pizza and drinks. Help yourself
有披萨有酒别客气
What a great party. Thanks
派对真棒 谢谢
I my parents will kill me if anything's broken
要是真打破了什么我爸妈会杀了我的
I gotta. Yeah
我得去 嗯
Have fun
好好玩
Bye. Bye
再见 再见
Dude, what are you doing?
哥们你干什么呢
She's here. Spider it up
她就在这儿 快去扮成蜘蛛
No, no, no, I can't, I cannot do this
不 不 我不能这么做
Spiderman is not a party trick, okay?
蜘蛛侠不是派对猴戏 好吗
Look, I'm just gonna be myself
我就做我自己吧
Peter, no one wants that
彼得 没人想看那个
Dude
老铁
重点讲解
swing
纵身跃向;荡向;悬吊到
He swung himself out of the car.
他纵身跳下车。
The gunshot sent monkeys swinging away through the trees.
枪声一响,猴子纷纷在树丛中飞跃荡走。
trick
戏法;把戏
He amused the kids with conjuring tricks.
他变戏法逗得孩子们直乐。
a card trick
纸牌戏法
bump
bump against sb
bump against sth
bump into sb
bump into sth
(无意地)碰,撞
In the dark I bumped into a chair.
我在黑暗中撞上了一把椅子。
The car bumped against the kerb.
汽车撞上了路缘。
help yourself to sth
help sb to sth
为(自己/某人)取用
If you want another drink, just help yourself.
你要是想再喝一杯就请自便。
Can I help you to some more salad?
再给你来点色拉好吗?
视频及简介
该电影讲述了年轻的蜘蛛侠彼得·帕克,在钢铁侠的帮助下与终极大反派秃鹫进行斗争的故事。
