蓝精灵寻找神秘村(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第43期 格格巫发现新的蓝精灵
日期:2017-10-20 07:10

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Here, you fly
过来 你来飞
Uh, that's not a great idea
呃 这可不是个好主意
Flying's not really my thing
我不擅长这个啊
Have you ever flown before?
你以前没飞过吗
Well, no
没有啊
Well, then how do you know it's not your thing?
那你怎么知道你不擅长
He's coming back
他会回来的
Uh, oh, what do I
呃 哦 我要怎么
Hurry!

What do I do now?
我要怎么做
Oh! Good move! Whoa whoa!
哦 不错 哇哦
Now do it again!
再来一次
Okay
好吧
Thanks
谢谢
Yes. Wait a minute
就这样 等等
I don't recognize that other smurf
我怎么不认识另外一个蓝精灵
They found my lost smurf village
他们找到了那个蓝精灵村
Hey, I've got an idea
嘿 我有个点子
Spitfire, spit fire!
喷火兽 喷火
重点讲解

idea
idea for sth
idea of sth
idea of doing sth

想法;构思;主意
It would be a good idea to call before we leave.
我们出发之前打个电话是个好主意。
I like the idea of living on a boat.
我喜欢在船上居住的建议。

recognize
recognize sb by sth
recognize sth by sth
recognize sb from sth
recognize sth from sth

认识;认出;辨别出
I recognized him as soon as he came in the room.
他一进屋我就认出了他。
Do you recognize this tune?
你能听出这是哪支曲子吗?

a minute
一会儿;一会儿的工夫
It only takes a minute to make a salad.
只要一会儿就能做好色拉。
Hang on a minute —I'll just get my coat.
等一下——我去拿外套。
I just have to finish this—I won't be a minute.
我得做完这活儿——一会儿就好。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蓝精灵的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • tunen. 曲调,调子,和谐,协调,调整 vt. 调整,为 .
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激