蓝精灵寻找神秘村(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第54期 蓝妹妹发威
日期:2017-11-06 07:33

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Oh, let's see now
让我想想
One hundred more smurfs, that's 10 times the power
一百多只蓝精灵 也就是10倍的魔力
No, If you carry the one
不对 要是按一只来算的话
Whatever It's a lot more power
不管怎么说 都是更多的魔力
Now why are you doing this?
那你这么做的目的是什么
I'm so tired of being good
我再也不想做一只乖宝宝了
Use your power to transform me back to my evil self
用你的魔法让我恢复邪恶本性吧
Your loyalty has returned to you
你真是个忠诚的好孩子
So, do we have a deal?
所以 你是要和我做笔交易吗
Smurfette, no!
蓝妹妹 不要
Quiet, you vile blue rats, I'm thinking
闭嘴 你这该死的蓝老鼠 我在考虑东西
Okay, I'm done. Let's do it
好 成交
One evil smurfette coming right up!
来吧 邪恶蓝妹妹
Wait. Of course!
等等 我知道了
What? Oh, what's happening?
怎么会这样 发生了什么
No! No!
不要 不
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Yeah! Go smurfette! Whoo!
就这样 加油 蓝妹妹
重点讲解

transform
使改变外观(或性质);使改观
A new colour scheme will transform your bedroom.
新的色彩调配将使你的卧室焕然一新。
It was an event that would transform my life.
那是能够彻底改变我一生的一件事。

deal
协议;(尤指)交易
to make / sign / conclude / close a deal (with sb)
(与某人)达成一笔交易
(informal) Did you cut a deal (= make one) ?
你们交易做成了吗?
We did a deal with the management on overtime.
我们与资方在加班问题上达成了一项协议。
They were hoping for a better pay deal.
他们希望达成一项提高工资的协议。

quiet
轻声的;轻柔的;安静的
her quiet voice
她那轻柔的声音
a quieter, more efficient engine
一台声音更小、效率更高的发动机
Could you keep the kids quiet while I'm on the phone?
我在打电话;你让孩子们安静点好吗?

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蓝精灵的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • vileadj. 恶劣的,简陋的,低廉的
  • schemen. 方案,计划,阴谋 v. 计画,设计,体系,结构,图
  • concludevi. 总结,作出决定 vt. 使结束,推断出,缔结
  • loyaltyn. 忠诚,忠心
  • informaladj. 非正式的,不拘形式的
  • transformvt. 转换,变形 vi. 改变 n. 变形
  • efficientadj. 效率高的,胜任的