海洋奇缘(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第49期 激战恶卡
日期:2017-05-26 07:13

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hey... Te Ka!
嘿 恶卡
Shark head.
鲨鱼头
Moana!
莫阿娜
Get the heart to the spiral!
把那颗心放进漩涡里
Te Fiti.
特菲提
It's gone.
特菲提消失了
TE KA!!
恶卡
Let her come to me.
让她过来吧
I have crossed the horizon to find you.
走过千山与万水追寻你
I know your name.
我了解你
They have stolen the heart from inside you.
他们偷走你心底的自己
But this does not define you.
却不能够定义你
This is not who you are.
这不是真的你
You know who you are...
你是谁 你决定
Who you trully are.
谁才是真正的你
Te Fiti.
特菲提
The chicken lives.
小笨鸡还活着呢
I'm sorry about your hook.
很抱歉毁了你的鱼钩
Well, hook, no hook, I'm Maui.
其实 不管有没有鱼钩 我都是毛伊
重点讲解

gone
不复存在;一去不复返
The days are gone when you could leave your door unlocked at night.
夜不闭户的时代已经一去不复返了。

define
阐明;明确;界定
We need to define the task ahead very clearly.
我们需要明确今后的任务。
The difficulty of a problem was defined in terms of how long it took to complete.
问题的难易度是以解决这个问题所花时间的长短而定的。
It is difficult to define what makes him so popular.
很难解释清楚什么原因使他如此走红。

horizon
地平线
The sun sank below the horizon.
太阳落到了地平线下。
A ship appeared on the horizon.
一艘船出现在地平线上。

steal sth from sb
steal sth from sth

to take sth from a person, shop / store, etc. without permission and without intending to return it or pay for it
偷;窃取
We found out he'd been stealing from us for years.
我们发现他从我们家偷东西已经好多年了。
My wallet was stolen.
我的钱包给人偷了。
I had my wallet stolen.
我的钱包给人偷了。

spiral
逐渐加速上升(或下降)
the destructive spiral of violence in the inner cities
市中心贫民区日益严重的暴力行为
measures to control the inflationary spiral
控制日益恶化的通货膨胀的措施
the upward / downward spiral of sales
日渐上升/下降的销售额

视频及简介
该片讲述了莫阿娜与毛伊的故事。


分享到