尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第21集:珀西VS尼基塔
日期:2017-02-28 07:57

(单词翻译:单击)

I know who killed your parents.
我知道是谁杀了你父母
They're called Division, a black ops program that has now gone rogue.
他们是被称为"组织"的秘密行动组如今已变得不听将令
If I was on the inside,
如果我打入内部
I could get revenge for my family.
我就可以替家人报仇雪恨了
We have to stop Division.
我们得阻止"组织"进一步行动
And to do that, we need to find the black boxes.
必须要找到所有黑盒,才能达到目的
They contain evidence of every job Division's ever done.
黑盒里面记录了"组织"的一切所作所为
Operation Sparrow is the code name
麻雀行动是"组织"策划的
for a move by Division against the government.
反政府行动的代号
Percy's been hiding all the prep work on the black boxes.
珀西一直在把所有准备工作资料藏在黑盒里
Cracking the box is the only way to get ahead of Percy.
只有破解黑盒才能抢在珀西的前头
How much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间
Birkhoff said the op would go active
据伯克霍夫说
in a couple of weeks.
行动几周后就会开始
I'm guessing Percy pushes back that timetable
估计珀西看黑盒落到我们手中
now that we have his black box.
才推迟行动时间吧
Operation Sparrow. Honestly.
麻雀行动,说真的
Where does he come up with these names?
他怎么想出这么些怪名字
All I know is the more innocuous they sound,
我只知道名字越不显眼
The more lethal they are.
其破坏性就越大
Percy usually plays things close to the vest,
珀西向来行事谨慎
But this is... Paranoia.
但这次实在是...偏执过头
He's scared. He should be.
他害怕了,想必是这样
Sparrow's an inside job.
麻雀行动属于内部叛乱
It's a move against the government.
是反政府性质的行动
So assassinate the president?
难道是要暗杀总统吗
Fake a terror attack to start a war?
还是伪造出恐怖袭击来引发战争
Whatever it is, if it fails
不管是什么,只要行动失败
with Percy's fingerprints on it, then he burns,
并暴露出珀西是幕后主使,他就完了
And he knows that.
这一点他心知肚明
Hon.
亲爱的
I don't think morse code is gonna break the encryption.
敲摩斯电码是破解不了黑盒的
There's only one person who can.
只有一个人可以
But grabbing birkhoff's not gonna be easy.
但生擒伯克霍夫绝非易事
Why not?
为什么
I've done it twice already. Exactly.
他都栽在我手里两次了,正因如此
So he's gonna be on the lookout for you.
他会特别提防你
This time, I don't think he's going down without a fight.
这次他不会乖乖地束手就擒的
Anyway, he won't be on the lookout for you.
不管怎么说,他是不会提防你的
What?
怎么啦
Nikita, if I do this,
尼基塔,如果我这么干了
I blow my cover within Division.
我在"组织"的卧底身份就会暴露
Michael, if we succeed,
迈克尔,如果我们成功了
Percy goes down.
就能让珀西垮台
Then you're free to go wherever you want.
你就随心所欲想去哪里都可以了
Like here, for example.
比方说,留在这陪我
It's been ten years living mission to mission.
10年来我的生活里除了任务还是任务
Well, then it's time to come in from the cold.
现在是时候开始新的生活了
I should really get over there,
我必需得回去了
Just in case Percy suspects anything.
要不然珀西会起疑心
Michael, when you get there,
迈克尔,回去之后
will you check on Alex?
看看艾丽克丝怎么样了好吗
I should have heard from her already.
这会儿她早该有消息了才是
Okay.
好的
That was just to test the chair.
这还只算是试试椅子而已
I wouldn't get up if I were you.
要是我才不会拼命想站起来呢
The more you struggle, the more it hurts.
越是挣扎,就越痛苦
Good, you're here.
太好了,你终于来了
Not good.
没啥好的
I was right in the middle of things in engineering.
我正忙着计划新行动呢
You can get the report on Jaden's death when you're done.
你这边完事之后去看下杰登的死亡报告
I am done.
我完事了
And so is Alex.
艾丽克丝也是
She is Nikita's mole.
她就是尼基塔安插的内奸
I intercepted a phone call
我截获了她
she made to Nikita for help while she was standing
站在杰登尸体前打给尼基塔的
Over Jaden's dead body.
求救电话
Is that so?
是吗
She won't answer you.
她不会开口的
She's all out of lies.
能说的谎话都用光了
Cancel her.
除掉她
There's more.
料还没爆完呢
She wasn't someone that Nikita picked up off the street.
她可不是尼基塔随便找来的流浪女
She's... Alexandra Udinov.
她真实身份是...亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
She was going to tell you she found out
她接下来要告诉你
through examining my father's watch.
她是从我父亲的表上发现了真相
The watch he was wearing
就是那块
when a Division strike team gunned him down.
他被"组织"的人枪杀时所戴的表
Amanda's very proud of this,
阿曼达正沾沾自喜
And hopes you'll give her a big kiss.
等着您赐她香吻一枚呢
I was looking forward to telling you.
我是挺期待跟您汇报的
Alexandra Udinov.
亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
The long-lost heir to the Zetrov corporate empire's alive.
泽特洛夫集团失踪多年的继承人竟然还活着
That is interesting.
有点意思
Good work. Thank you.
干得不错,多谢夸奖
You're excused.
下去吧
What?
什么
I'd like to talk to our friend alone.
我要和我们的朋友单独谈谈
But...
但是
There's no need to keep me out.
没必要把我排除在外
I know what you've been busy with in engineering.
我知道你正紧锣密鼓所筹划的行动
Do you?
是吗
Operation Sparrow.
麻雀行动
Percy, I don't keep secrets from you.
珀西,我对你毫无保留
I'd ask you to return the favor.
你也要投桃报李吧
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
You'll forgive me if I don't trust anyone right now.
如果我现在谁也不相信,还望你能谅解
No one outside this office gets to know about Alexandra.
亚历山德拉的事,天知地知,你知我知
What's the smile for?
你笑为何故
Well, now that I'm Alexandra,
现在我是亚历山德拉
suddenly you want to talk.
你就突然想谈谈了
You don't know me at all.
你完全不了解我
I know Nikita has one of my black boxes,
我只知道尼基塔手里有我一个黑盒
and you're going to lead me to it.
而你要带我去找到它
I'm not gonna lead you anywhere.
我会让你什么也找不到
I started this mission ready to die.
打入"组织"的那一刻起我已然视死如归
So you can try whatever you want.
你有什么手段都尽管来吧
But you're gonna have to kill me.
但是你最后还是得杀了我
Mm, no.
非也
Today's the day I save your life.
今天我会救你一命
Amanda.
阿曼达
Your debrief of Alex, what happened with that?
你讯问的艾丽克丝,情况如何
It's still happening.
还在进行之中
I'd like to see her.
我想见见她
No one sees her until I'm done with the report.
我完成报告之前,谁也不能见她
And when is that gonna be?
你什么时候能弄完
I'm waiting for ballistics
我在等弹道的分析报告
to confirm her story that she killed Jaden in self-defense.
以确认她是否是出于自卫杀死杰登
Couple of hours.
还要几个小时
As you were.
继续你的工作
Birkhoff.
伯克霍夫
Michael.
迈克尔
Dude.
老兄
Okay, listen to me, man.
听我说
Just listen.
好好听着
You have to kill Nikita.
你必须杀了尼基塔
Okay.
好吧
I mean, I know tortured reluctance and everything.
我明白你内心纠结,下不了手
You have to.
但是你必须杀了她
Birkhoff, you look like you need some air.
伯克霍夫,你需要出去透透气冷静下
You think?
我能吗
I'm on lockdown here, Michael.
迈克尔,我现在被关安防禁闭了
Confined to Division.
被禁闭在"组织"内部
Did you see those two deltoids over there?
你看到那两个彪形大汉了吗
They have to follow me everywhere I go.
他们像影子一样跟着我
They even accompany me to the bathroom, Michael.
甚至看着我上厕所,迈克尔
Percy ordered this?
是珀西下的命令吗
He doesn't want her to learn about Sparrow
在麻雀行动实施之前
before it's hatched.
他不想让尼基塔知道
He thinks she's gonna try and decrypt
他觉得尼基塔会千方百计
the black box number three.
解密三号黑盒
And he is convinced she's gonna try
他也坚信,尼基塔会绞尽脑汁
to put a gun to my head to do it.
胁迫我帮她破解黑盒
Yeah, that's pretty crazy.
的确是疯了
Yeah.
对啊
Oh, that's just the beginning.
好戏才刚刚开始
Keeping me here under lock and key
把我关在这里
is just phase one.
还只是第一步
Percy is taking out everyone
珀西要做掉每一个
who even has a chance of breaking the encryption.
可能破解黑盒的人
Who's he targeting?
他有目标了吗
Targeted.
有了
A math professor at Cambridge,
剑桥的一名数学教授
a computer scientist in Bangalore.
的一位计算机专家
These three can crack the box?
这三位可以破解黑盒吗
We'll never know.
反正人都死了
And after they crypt this last cryptographer,
只要做掉最后一位译解密码员
I'll be the only one left that can do it.
就只有我能破解黑盒了
And I will never, ever see the sun again
除非你杀死尼基塔
until you take care of Nikita.
不然我将永不见天日
Malcolm Mitchell.
马尔科姆·米切尔
Electrical engineer consultant with the CIA.
中情局电气工程师顾问
Percy going after a company man? Yeah.
珀西竟然追杀一个中情局智囊,对
And all because Niki has his third horcrux.
全因为尼基塔抢走了他的第三个黑盒
And I thought she was supposed to be protecting the innocent.
我还以为她会保护无辜百姓呢
Have a good day. Thank you.
祝你愉快,谢谢
He's entering the house now.
他要进入房子里了
CIA security detail is down.
中情局保镖已清除
Malcolm Mitchell's inside.
马尔科姆·米切尔在房子里
Terminate with extreme prejudice.
格杀勿论
Hi, Malcolm.
你好,马尔科姆
Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you.
别担心,我不是来伤害你的
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家里做什么
There are people trying to kill you.
有人想要杀你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Two cryptographers dead.
已经有2个译解密码员死了
You'd be as well if you'd been in town.
如果你在城里,也一样会死
You said you were taking me to safety.
你说会带我去安全的地方
Yeah. This is a safe house.
对啊,这里就是安全藏身所
For you or me?
对你安全还是对我
Am I being kidnapped?
我被绑架了吗
No.
没有
Those guys back there that wanted to kill you,
那些想杀你的人
they were trying to prevent you from cracking this.
他们想阻止你破解这个东西
Then maybe I shouldn't.
那我或许就不应该破解
What's on it?
里面是什么
Plans for their attack that I'm trying to stop.
我要破坏的袭击计划
Well, how do I know you're telling the truth?
我怎么知道你说的是不是实话
Because I saved you, Malcolm,
因为我救了你的命,马尔科姆
and because I'm not currently torturing you.
因为我现在没有严刑拷问你
Hey.

Alex is on hold in Amanda-land,
艾丽克丝在阿曼达的手里
But she should be emerging soon.
不过应该很快就能出来了
Who's this guy work for?
这家伙是哪来的
We just sleep together. Hey.
我们只是炮友关系
What do you think about the box?
这黑盒你能破解码
This is a biometric sensor?
这是生物感应器吗
Yeah.
是的
First level of security
这是一级安全密钥
requires a blood sample.
需要一份血样
We have that.
我们已经弄到了
The rest is up to you.
剩下的就是你的活儿了
Well, how soon do you need it broken?
你需要我多快破解它
Yesterday would be nice.
最好是昨天
You can hook up to my computer.
你可以连到我电脑上弄
How long do you think it'll take?
你觉得需要多久
Well, if it's a public key
如果这是公用密钥
with asymmetric algorithms
使用的是非对称算法
and I do a brute force attack,
而我使用强行破解法
then we're looking at, I don't know, roughly 1,000 years.
说不好,大约要等到下辈子了
Dude.
拜托,老兄
Look, most locks are unbreakable
光靠猜密钥是
if you're just guessing the key.
不能解锁的
Okay, my approach is different.
我的方法比较特殊
I like to mess with the hardware that generates the code.
我喜欢从硬件下手来生成密码
I'm like the kid who hotwired the cable box in the basement to get the adult channels.
我就像是那些为了看成人频道在地下室焊接电视解码器的孩子
At least he sounds like Birkhoff.
至少听起来像伯克霍夫
Look, if I'm gonna break your box,
如果要我破解你的盒子
I'm gonna need my toys.
我需要我的家伙
Supercomputers, oscilloscopes,
超级计算机,示波器
lots of other gear.
还有很多其他的设备
Where do you keep your toys?
你的家伙都放在哪里
Birkhoff, what part of "Do not disturb"
伯克霍夫,"请勿打扰"
do you not understand?
这四个字你都不认识吗
Nikita has Malcolm.
马尔科姆让尼基塔抓去了
What does Malcolm need to crack the box?
要破解黑盒马尔科姆需要什么
If he even has a hope of cracking the box,
如果他想破解黑盒,最起码的是
he needs access to the scif room at CIA headquarters.
进入中情局总部的机密信息室
Then we know who she'll be calling.
那我们知道她会找谁了
Have a survey team track Ryan Fletcher
派个侦察组去跟踪瑞安·弗莱彻
and stay on top of it this time.
这次别再搞砸了
You want me to run the survey?
你是让我指挥监视任务吗
I'm working another angle.
是的,我从另一方面下手
Running out of time?
时间不多了吧
Yes, as a matter of fact, I am.
是的,的确如此
I have a limited amount of time to deal with Nikita.
我对付尼基塔的时间有限
I need you to help me with that.
我需要你的帮助
No way in hell.
门儿都没有
Well, we'll see about that.
咱们走着瞧
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
Yeah. It's the only thing
知道,这个东西
stopping Nikita from putting a bullet through your brain.
是尼基塔没有一枪崩了你的唯一原因
No. It holds the truth.
不对,它保存了真相
Which can be ugly sometimes,
真相有时很丑恶
but we all deserve to see it.
但我们都得面对它
And the truth about you
而关于你的真相就是
is that you've been manipulated by those closest to you.
你一直被你最亲近的人操控着
It was my choice to infiltrate Division.
潜入"组织"是我自己做的主
My choice to bring you down.
扳倒你也是我的选择
Okay. But why?
好吧,那为什么呢
Why me?
为什么要扳倒我
Because Division killed your family?
就因为"组织"杀了你全家
Yes.
是的
Wrong.
大错特错
Division was just the weapon.
"组织"不过只是武器
Someone else ordered the hit.
下达刺杀命令的另有其人
Pale fire.
暗焰行动
February 2005.
2005年2月
Say hello to camera phone, Alexandra.
跟拍照手机打个招呼,亚历山德拉
Da?
好的
Nothing can be drunk or eaten on Christmas Eve
平安夜在星星出现之前
till the first star appears in the sky.
不可以喝水吃东西哦
Then you have to put that Vodka away, Sergei.
那你该把伏特加放到一边去,谢尔盖
You can have your cookie if you like, Alexandra.
你可以随便吃你的曲奇,亚历山德拉
I won't have my daughter fasting on account of some silly tradition.
我不想让什么愚蠢的传统委屈了我女儿
Mama!
妈妈
Aah. Here is the first star now.
第一颗星星出现了
I see your mother was doing some last-minute shopping.
你妈妈大采购回来啦
Semak, enough.
西马克,够了
I don't want anybody filming my daughter.
我不想有人拍我女儿
You were so innocent.
你那时真是天真无邪
How did you get from there to here?
你怎么从那么天真变成现在这样的
It started the night you burned my house down.
一切从你烧毁我家的那晚开始
We used this video to plan the strike.
我们利用这段录像计划攻击行动
It was given to us by your father's right-hand man.
这是你父亲的得力助手提供给我们的
For what it's worth, I regret our involvement in the action.
不管你信不信,我后悔参与了这个行动
If I had to do it over again,
如果给我从来一次的机会
Division wouldn't be there.
"组织"不会参与进去的
Are you apologizing?
你这是在忏悔吗
I was following orders.
我当时只是听从命令
I have someone ordering me to spy for them too.
我也是受人之命执行谍报行动
They call themselves oversight.
他们自称为"上峰"
And they made a deal
他们达成了协议
to replace your father with a man more friendly to U.S. interests.
找一个更照顾美国利益的人来接替你父亲
I know this. I get it.
这些我都知道,我都懂
You do?
真的吗
Well, then I'm confused.
那我就搞不懂了
'cause if you know this, then why are you here
因为如果你明知道你的敌人在大洋对岸
when your real enemy is on another continent?
为什么还会到这里来寻仇
Was that a choice you made
是你心甘情愿
or a choice Nikita made for you?
还是尼基塔替你做的主
It's okay. I understand.
没关系,我能理解
You were, what, 13 when it happened?
你当时才几岁,才13岁吧
You didn't know how to fight. All you knew how to do was run.
你当时不懂反抗,只知道逃跑
By the time Nikita found you,
尼基塔找到你之前
You'd pretty much run yourself into the ground.
你都不成人样了
Addicted, lost.
吸毒成瘾,彷徨失措
Nikita got you clean.
尼基塔帮你戒了毒
Gave you a sense of purpose.
让你找到了生活的目标
Only it was her purpose.
只因为那是她的目标
Her agenda.
她的计划
And now you're ready to die
而现在你做好了牺牲的准备
For her.
为她去死
When you really think about it,
你仔细考虑一下
how do you justify that?
如何证明那样做都是对的呢
Agent Fletcher, I've got Robert Allen on the line.
弗莱彻探员,罗伯特·艾伦来电
How are you, Bob?
你好,鲍勃
Fletchy, I could stand to blow off some steam.
弗莱彻,我准备找些乐子发泄一下
How about a game of racquetball tonight?
今晚打场壁球吧
Umm, kind of busy right now, Bob.
鲍勃,我手头事儿还没忙完呢
Oh, but I let you win last time.
可我上次可让你赢了
Come on. I promise.
别扫兴嘛,我保证
This will be our best game ever.
这场比赛一定精彩绝伦
Well, in that case, I could probably shuffle
那样的话,我或许能调整下日程
My schedule around. Great.
挤出点时间,好样的
I booked court two, 7:00 P.M, downtown Y.
我定了二号球场,晚上七点,华盛顿市区
See you then, buddy.
那回头见,兄弟
Okay. Sounds good.
好,不错
I'm meeting Ryan--
我要见瑞安
I'm meeting Ryan, platform 2,
我要见瑞安,华盛顿市区
Union Station, downtown Washington.
联合火车站,二号站台
What are you gonna offer him?
你给他开了什么条件
Offer him?
开什么条件
He wants to take Percy down as much as we do.
他和我们一样巴不得搞垮珀西
Technically, you kidnapped the CIA's top code-breaker.
严格意义上,你绑架了中情局的顶级译码员
You think that's gonna buy you some goodwill?
你觉得这样他们会欢迎你吗
Hey, I thought I wasn't kidnapped.
我还以为我不是被绑架的
You weren't. He wasn't.
你不是,我没绑架他
I saved him.
我救了他
You can't trust the CIA.
你不能信任中情局
I don't. I trust Ryan.
我的确不信,我信的是瑞安
Then you can trust Percy to be all over him.
那你也可以相信珀西不会放过他
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
Hey, better for you to run
你最好还是回"组织"
interference inside Division, don't you think?
牵制他们,你不觉得吗
We can have Alex do that.
我们可以让艾丽克丝代劳
You need backup on-site.
你需要有人现场支援你
Where is she?
她在哪里
You said she'd be out in a couple hours.
你说过她几小时后就能出来
It's been longer than that.
几小时早过了
3 hours and 12 minutes since I arrived.
我到这里已经3小时12分钟了
Amanda has been more evasive than usual.
阿曼达比往常还要含糊其辞
Something's not right.
有些不对劲
Michael, get her out of there.
迈克尔,把她弄出来
Division might have been the weapon that killed my family,
"组织"或许是杀我家人的武器
but you pulled the trigger.
可你是真正扣动扳机的人
I'm trying to show you the truth.
我在设法告诉你实情
The whole truth.
整个事件的真相
You don't have to take my word for it.
你不必听我一面之词
It's all right here.
真相全在这里
Operation Pale Fire is green.
暗焰行动正式启动
Go, go, go.
动作快,动作快
Your father's right-hand man
你父亲的得力助手
left the proverbial back door open.
给我们留了后门
He gave us the radio frequency for your father's security team.
他给了我们令尊安保部队的无线电频率
Some of the guards were in on it.
其中的一些守卫也被买通了
The rest of them we took care of.
剩下的那些都被我们干掉了
Where is mama? Come with me.
妈妈在哪里,跟我来
Alexandra. Come with me.
亚历山德拉,跟我来
Mama!
妈妈
We used U.S.-Issued weaponry.
我们使用美制武器
Our job was to make the whole thing look
我们的任务是制造假象
like anything but an inside job.
掩盖其内部叛乱的真相
Perimeter secured.
外围防御已肃清
Tango's neutralized.
目标已被清除
Mother down.
母亲已击毙
Papa!
爸爸
Stop.
别放了
Just one last thing.
只剩最后一段了
You were wearing your gas mask.
你当时戴着防毒面具
It was smoky. The house was falling down
室内浓烟滚滚,整栋房子都在
all around you.
不断坍塌
Are you sure it was him?
你确定是他吗
Father down.
父亲已击毙
Of course I recognized him.
我当然认得出他
The man I killed was Nikolai Udinov.
我干掉的是尼古拉·乌迪诺夫
You want to know who pulled the trigger?
你想知道是谁扣动了扳机吗
That's your answer.
那就是答案
Or did she forget to mention that?
难不成她忘了跟你提这事了吗
Alex isn't in debrief or holding.
艾丽克丝不在讯问室也没在监禁室
Where is she?
她到底在哪里
I really can't say.
我真的不能告诉你
Yes, you can.
你当然可以
You know everything that goes on here.
你对这里发生的一切了如指掌
I used to believe that as well.
我过去也这么认为
Lately, there seems to be a lot I don't know about.
但近来发现貌似有许多内幕我都不知情
Operation Sparrow-you've heard of it?
你听说过麻雀行动吗
I've heard rumors.
我听到过这类流言
So tell me.
不妨跟我透露下
Tell me where Alex is.
告诉我艾丽克丝的下落
Like I said, I really can't.
我说过了,我真的不能告诉你
Why don't you ask Percy?
你为什么不去问珀西呢
Michael, you were saying about Sparrow?
迈克尔,你刚说到了麻雀行动
Why don't you ask Percy?
你为什么不去问珀西
I got company, don't I?
有人跟踪我,对吧
Two guys in overcoats at your 7:00,
两个穿风衣的人在你身后七点钟方向
30 yards back.
相距30码
Head towards the lockers.
往寄物柜那边走
Locker 410.
410号寄物柜
Okay, fellas, back off.
兄弟们,别跟太紧
Nikita might have tipped him off he's being followed.
尼基塔大概已经告诉那小子他被跟踪了
It's the final call for passengers boarding train 38.
38次列车最后通告,乘客们请抓紧
Please proceed to Gate 57.
从57号门上车
Open the bag?
把包打开吗
No. Walk back through the concourse.
不,返回候车大厅
You still want to meet on the platform?
我们仍在月台上碰面吗
Plan has changed.
计划有变
Head towards the metro. Hustle.
马上往地铁站走
If he makes it to the subway,
如果让他进了地铁
it's gonna be a lot harder to tail him.
那就更难盯住他了
What do you want us to do?
我们下一步该怎么办
We must have spooked him.
我们一定是打草惊蛇了
Umm, can't let him run off with the box.
不能让他拿着盒子溜了
Grab the bag. It's got to be in there.
把包抢下来,东西一定在里面
What am I supposed to do?
我现在该怎么办
Duck.
弯腰
You okay? I'll live.
你还好吗,死不了
They grabbed it.
他们把包抢走了
Head towards the exits. Hurry.
马上往出口走
Check the bag. Make sure it's in there.
打开包看看东西在不在里面
Oh, hell, no.
不是吧
No, just don't-don't try to blend in.
不,不要混入人群
Just get out of there. Get out of there!
赶快离开那里,赶紧闪人
Did I just bomb a train station?
我刚不会是把火车站炸了吧
I'll explain at first in G Street in five minutes.
五分钟后在G街碰面,到时再给你解释
Percy, I need a minute.
珀西,我想跟你单独谈谈
And she should probably go. I have sensitive information.
她就回避下吧,我要谈的是机密情报
So do I.
我也是
Alex is Nikita's mole.
艾丽克丝是尼基塔的内线
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Amanda told me.
阿曼达告诉我的
Why?
这是为什么
Go to hell.
去死吧你
I blame you, Michael.
迈克尔,这事都怪你
She was your recruit.
她是你带出来的
Your responsibility.
你要负全责
Your mess to clean up.
自然由你来清理门户
We could still use her. No.
她还有利用价值,非也
She doesn't want to be turned. She'd rather die.
她宁死也不会变节
Sir.
长官
Am I gonna have a problem with you now?
你要违命不遵吗
No.
不是
There's no problem.
我会遵命的
What the hell are you doing?
你这是演的哪一出
Something I've been waiting to do for a long time.
这一刻我已经等了很久了
Michael.
迈克尔
Get me out of this.
救我出去
Careful. Shut up.
小心哦, 闭嘴
Give me the remote for that chair.
把椅子的遥控器给我
Can't do this.
不行
Watch me. You can't shoot me.
别逼我,你不能杀我
My heart stops beating,
我的心脏一旦停止跳动
this sensor sends an alert
这个传感器就会发送警报
to the guardians to upload the boxes.
通知守护者上传黑盒数据
I don't think either one of us wants that to happen.
我想我们都不希望那种事情发生
Ah, that's okay.
没关系
There's a lot of other places I can shoot you.
我不一定非要朝你的心脏开枪
You should know this, Alexandra.
这个你早该懂得,亚历山德拉
Never trust your right-hand man.
永远不要相信你的得力助手
Is he dead? Not yet.
他死了吗,还没有
But now the clock is ticking.
但离死也不远了
It didn't take Nikita long to send him in
尼基塔发现你受到怀疑之后没多久
once she discovered you'd been compromised.
就把他安插了进来
I wonder how long it will be
看看要多长时间
before she starts worrying about him.
她会开始担心他的身份被暴露
What?
什么
She is running out of playing pieces.
她手上的棋子不多了
Play?

This is a game to you.
这对你来说就是一盘棋吗
Not just any game.
也不是一般的棋局
Chess.
是国际象棋
A match between Nikita and myself.
这是尼基塔和我本人的一场对局
You're one of her pawns.
你是她的一枚小卒
I just captured her knight.
我刚刚吃掉了她的马
And she's about to move her bishop, Ryan Fletcher.
她马上就要派出她的象:瑞安·弗莱彻
But she doesn't realize is that
但她没有意识到
I'm always thinking several moves ahead.
我总能算到她之后的许多步
Come on. You're Russian.
拜托,你可是俄罗斯人
Your father must have taught you chess.
你父亲一定教过你国际象棋吧
Remember how a pawn can be converted to a queen?
还记得小卒是怎么变成皇后的吗
By crossing all the way over to the other side.
只需要跨出进入对方阵营的一步
I will never be on your side.
我永远都不会投靠你的
Nor should you be.
不需要投靠我
You should be on your own side.
你应该独自为营
You've got to start thinking for yourself, Alex.
你要开始为自己着想了,艾丽克丝
Alexandra.
亚历山德拉
Whoever you are.
不管你是谁
Who are you?
想知道你是谁吗
I'll tell you who you are.
我来告诉你
You're the girl with the bomb in her brain.
你不过是个大脑被植入炸弹的小女孩
I must admit that
我不得不承认
Nikita demonstrated some very skillful tradecraft
尼基塔在设法将其解除的过程中
when she managed to disarm it.
展现出了非凡的间谍技巧
Your kill chip has been reactivated.
你的夺命芯片已被重新激活了
Kill chip?
夺命芯片
No.
不是吧
She didn't tell you about that either?
她连这个也没告诉你吗
You really are a pawn.
看来你也就是个卖命的小卒
You're lying!
你撒谎
No.
没有
No more lies.
不会再骗你了
For the first time in your life,
这是你生命里头一次
somebody's telling you the truth.
有人肯对你说实话
There is a kill chip next to the tracker on your medulla
在你延脑的追踪器旁边有个夺命芯片
that will drop you instantly at the touch of a button.
只要按一下按钮,你就会立刻毙命
Now, earlier today,
今天的早些时候
you said you were prepared to die.
你说你已准备好赴死了
If that continues to be the case,
如果你没有改变主意的话
I respect it.
我尊重你的选择
On the other hand, you could leave Division
而另一方面,你可以离开"组织"
and return to Nikita.
回到尼基塔身边
I'm not asking you to take her life.
我没说要你去杀她
I'm not asking you to pull the trigger.
我不需要你亲自动手
All I'm asking you to do is exactly what she's done to you.
我只要你对她以彼之道还之彼身
Lie.
欺骗
You will be bugged and monitored.
你会被监听和监视
If you choose to run, if you choose to warn Nikita,
如果你试图逃走或警告尼基塔
You choose to die.
你就是自寻死路
Or you can choose to live.
你也可以选择保命
Whatever happens in the next few hours
接下来的几小时会发生什么
will be your choice.
将由你来决定
We've already lost two people.
我们已经失去两个人了
You need to bring Malcolm in now.
你要马上把马尔科姆交给我
I intend to. Sort of.
其实我也想那么做
You're gonna sneak us into the CIA.
你要帮我们潜入中情局
Once Malcolm decrypts the box,
一旦马尔科姆破解了黑盒
I split, you get him back. Win, win.
我就走人,你把他带回去,双赢
No way.
不行
I will be in and out of there before anyone notices.
我会神不知鬼不觉地出入那里
This isn't some field office.
这不是什么分局
You're talking about breaking into Langley.
你说的是潜入兰利[中情局总部所在地]
What you want has to be done in a SCIF room.
你要的情报必须在敏感情报室里获得
And nobody gets in there without S.C.I. clearance,
没有敏感情报级权限,谁也进不去
which I don't have.
我可没有
I mean, Tom Cruise on a harness couldn't get in there.
齐天大圣也没辙
There has to be a way. There is.
肯定有办法的, 办法是有
I'll give it to the people who can, and I will convince them
我交给有权限的人来做,我说服他们
to let you sit in.
让你进去
Director Abbot is a good man.
艾伯特主管是个好人
Look, if it wasn't for this attack,
听着,如果不是为了这次行动
I wouldn't even be looking into this box.
我都不会查看盒子里的信息
I'd be destroying it.
我就直接销毁了
There's things about you on there.
里面有关于你的内容
Yes.

Things that could send you to prison.
能让你坐牢的内容
You know I won't get that luxury.
那个对我都是奢望了
They'll burn me.
他们会宰了我
Nikita, I can protect you.
尼基塔,我能保护你的
You were forced to do those things.
你是被迫做那些事的
I should have said no!
那我也不该这么做
I always looked at this
我一直把这看做
as my mission.
我的任务
My responsibility.
我的责任
And I would have died for it.
我会为之献身
You don't have to do this alone.
你不必单枪匹马行动
I'm not alone.
我不是孤军作战
That's the thing.
这就是问题所在
It's not just me anymore.
这已经不止关系到我了
I have someone to live for.
有个人是我生存下去的动力
And he's on that box, too.
黑盒里也有他的信息
Going through the official channels is the only way I can help you.
我只能通过官方渠道帮你
You have a tough choice to make.
你需要做一个艰难的抉择
Nikita.
尼基塔
Can I ask you something?
我能问你些事吗
It's just down the hall. Okay.
就在走廊那头,好
I've been worried about you.
我很担心你
What's wrong? What happened?
发生什么事了,发生什么事了
I've been placed in inactive status
在最终报告出来之前
pending the final report.
他们不会派给我行动
I mean, before that.
我是说在那之前
I don't want to talk about it.
那个我不想说
Okay.
好吧
Why?
为什么
I wasn't sure I was gonna make it out of there alive.
我当时不知道能否活着出来
And you blame me for that.
你把这归咎于我
Why didn't you tell me to escape?
你为什么不让我脱身
I wanted out before Jaden died.
在杰登死之前,我就要求离开
Alex, I gave you many chances to leave Division,
艾丽克丝,我给了你无数次脱离"组织"的机会
and you passed on every one of 'em.
是你自己一次次错过了
I wanted you out more than you did.
我比你还想让你出来
I mean after that.
我是说在那之后
When I wanted to leave my apartment,
我想搬出我的公寓
move in here.
住进这里
Okay, it's much harder for you to walk away
如果他们知道你还活着
if they know you're still alive.
你就更难脱身了
You mean it's much harder for you to let me get away right now.
意思是你现在很难让我脱身吧
You're the one who wants me to keep my cover.
是你让我保留卧底身份的
Until the surgeon takes out your tracker
除非几周后,外科医生能
in a couple weeks, yeah.
取出你体内的追踪器
Unless you have a better idea.
除非你有更好的主意
I mean, I thought that we agreed until then you'd stay put.
我们说好的,在那之前,你一切照常
Is that what we agreed?
我们说好了吗
Or is that what you needed me to do
还是你要我那么做
so that you can keep on hunting your black boxes?
好让你们继续追踪黑盒
Alex, I would never have let you go back in there
艾丽克丝,如果我认为你有危险的话
if I thought that you were in danger.
绝不会让你回去的
The minute I didn't hear from you,
在失去你消息的时候
I sent Michael in to get you.
我就派迈克尔去找你了
Did he find you?
他找到你了吗
What is it?
怎么回事
Michael's trapped inside Division.
迈克尔困在"组织"总部了
Division is on lockdown.
"组织"现在处于安防警戒
All non-essential personnel
所有二级人员
has been ordered to leave, including me.
都被要求离开,包括我在内
Operation Sparrow.
麻雀行动
Michael can't leave.
迈克尔走不开
And the whole place is under radio silence.
整个区域都屏蔽了无线电
But he wanted me to get word to you.
但他让我带话给你
What did he say?
他说什么
He said that he heard chatter
他听到议论
and that agents are mobilizing everywhere.
说特工已在各个地方开始集结
They're about to hit targets all over the country.
他们准备好袭击遍布全国的目标
Good girl. Just say your lines.
干得好,照我吩咐的说
What targets? Where?
什么目标,在哪里
All he could get was a location
他唯一能做到的就是
of the staging area for the strike on New York.
找到纽约行动的集结地
I have an address.
我有地址
Good. Now we have a target too.
好,现在我也有目标了
You're gonna hit the staging area?
你打算攻击集结地吗
After I get Malcolm and the black box to the CIA.
在我把马尔科姆和黑盒交给中情局之后
You're gonna help me.
你要帮我
Good thing you're non-essential.
还好你是二级人员
I've been ordered to stay home.
我被命令待在家
I'm not sure I should be away.
我不知道能否出去
I doubt anyone at Division will notice.
"组织"的人恐怕不会发现
Looks like they're gonna be pretty busy.
看来他们要大忙一场了
I don't suppose you have a jacket my size?
你这里恐怕没有我尺寸的上衣
I really don't.
确实没有
You ready to get back to work?
准备好回去工作了吗
Yeah, I finished all your sudokus.
对,我完成你的数独游戏了
Here.

Suit up. You can borrow my bdus.
穿上吧,你可以穿我的制服
You're always taking care of me.
你总对我无微不至
Somebody's got to.
总得有人照顾你
Roan.
罗恩

分享到