尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第20集:麻雀行动
日期:2017-02-27 07:38

(单词翻译:单击)

People I used to work for,
我曾为之效命
they are called Divison,
被称为"组织"的秘密行动组
a black ops program that has now gone rogue.
如今已变得不听将令
If I was on the inside,
如果我打入内部
I could tell you what they were planning
就可以赶在行动前
before they do it.
告诉你他们的计划了
The black box contains our government's darkest secrets.
那个黑盒装载了政府最肮脏的秘密
A change is coming, Michael.
改变即将来临,迈克尔
That black box
那个黑盒
is what is going to make those changes possible.
会让那些改变成为可能
You're planning a move against the government?
你在策划反政府活动吗
We need to find the rest of the black boxes,
我们得找到其余的黑盒
so we can kill Percy.
才能干掉珀西
Nikita has an escape plan to get me free and clear.
尼基塔会帮我逃走,开始新的生活
I want you to come with me.
我想让你和我一起走
I did what you said.
我按你说的做了
I did a surveillance sweep,
我清查了监视设备
and there is no one physically watching my apartment.
现也没人监视我的公寓
I can bolt at any time. I can--
我随时可以逃走,我可以...
I can leave the car. I can leave the clothes. Everything.
我可以不要车,不要衣服,什么都可以不要
In fact, I don't have to go back there now.
其实我根本不用再回去
I mean, I can set up right here.
我可以就在这里做事
This is not a good time to blow your cover
现在你还不能暴露身份
and join me on the outside.
公开和我搭档干活
Why not? What are you waiting for?
为什么,你还在等什么
Look, we're doing really well.
我们进展很顺利
I mean, apparently, Percy's freaking out
显然珀西已经抓狂了
'cause I've killed two of his black boxes.
因为我已经摧毁了两个黑盒
He called Michael in to help him secure the rest.
他叫迈克尔帮他保护好剩下的黑盒
We've got him on the ropes,
我们已经逼得他走投无路
but we can't afford to make a mistake.
但是我们不能出错
Fine. But you're just making my point.
对,你正好说出了我的心声
Michael is a way better double agent
迈克尔是个很出色的双面间谍
than I could ever be.
我难以望其项背
You don't need me on the inside anymore.
你不再需要我做内应了
You're the one who's always telling me
你总是告诉我
that it's too dangerous for me in there, and...
做内应非常危险
I thought you wanted me to get out.
我原以为你想我离开那里
When "Out" Meant Fiji,
"离开"是指去斐济那样的地方隐居
not sticking around to fight Division.
不是让你留下继续和"组织"对抗
Nikita, I look at you,
尼基塔,我认可你的做法
and you call your own shots.
你都是自己作决定
You're not running away from anything.
你并没有逃避什么事情
Doesn't mean I can't wait for this to be over, Alex.
我也想早点结束这一切,艾丽克丝
Yeah, and when it's over?
那结束之后又怎样呢
Where do you go after that?
结束之后,你将何去何从
Plainview, Pennsylvania.
宾夕法尼亚州,普莱恩维尤
Population, 7,500.
人口七千五百
A slice of small town Americana.
美国一个不起眼的小镇
The kind of place we're in the business of protecting.
我们正在保护的那一类地方
And the last place on earth anyone'd ever think
没有人会想到
to look for a black box.
黑盒藏在那里
Not even Nikita.
尼基塔也不会想到
Let us be clear about this.
我们先说清楚
There is only one reason why she succeeded
她之所以能摧毁两个黑盒
in destroying those two black boxes.
原因只有一个
Owen Elliot.
欧文·艾略特
Guardians are supposed to be perfect.
守护者本应该是完美的
He was far from it.
但他却远远不够格
When a component breaks down,
一个部件发生故障
the entire system needs to be reevaluated.
整个系统都需要重新评估
Then and only then can the proper adjustments be made.
只有那个时候,才能做出适当的调整
What kind of adjustments?
什么样的调整
This is the Plainview guardian, Winters.
这是温特斯,普莱恩维尤的守护者
I want you to surveil her.
我要去你监控她
One 24-hour cycle.
全天监控
Do not initiate contact.
别和她联系
just make sure she's following protocol.
只要确认她是否做好本职工作
Any behavior out of the ordinary,
一旦有异常行为
I want to hear about it.
务必上报
I remember Winters.
我记得温特斯
Michael, this is priority one.
迈克尔,这是重中之重
I'm checking on all four guardians simultaneously,
我会同时核查四位守护者
starting now.
就从现在开始
Here's Winters' tracker I.D.
这是温特斯的追踪器识别号
Word of advice:
给你一个建议
don't let her catch you spying on her.
别让她发现你在监视她
These guardians are tightly-wound freaks.
这些守护者都是高度警觉的怪胎
Just like their boss.
正如他们的老大一样
Percy's giving you trouble, huh?
珀西让你头大了吧
Ugh, god, the man is freaking out.
天啊,他真是疯了
He needs to chill.
他需要冷静
I've been on 24/7 black box duty all month.
这一个月以来,我每天都在忙黑盒的事
I guess Nikita's got him pretty rattled.
尼基塔可能真的让他乱了方寸
Yeah.
是啊
Right.

Whatever.
无所谓
What?
怎么了
Just try and pretend I'm not an idiot, okay?
请别把我当傻子好吗
Just give me that much.
别把我当傻子
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What am I--
我在...
This isn't about Nikita, and you know it.
这不关尼基塔的事,你也知道
It's about Operation Sparrow.
是麻雀行动
What's Operation Sparrow?
什么麻雀行动
Didn't I just ask you not to do that?
都说了别把我当傻子
I'm gonna find out what it is in a couple weeks
反正还有几周就启动行动了
when the operation goes active anyway,
到时候我也会知道
so you may as well tell me now.
所以你还是现在就告诉我吧
Couple of weeks?
几周
Oh, crap. You don't know.
靠,你真不知道
Know about what?
知道什么
Nothing. Ahem.
没什么
Seymour...
西摩
You're right about one thing.
你说对了一件事
Whatever Operation Sparrow is,
不管麻雀行动是什么
I will be briefed before you.
我都会比你早知道
If you want advance word,
如果你想提前知道
then you'd better give me yours now.
你最好把你知道的告诉我
I got nothin', man.
我啥也不知道
Operation Sparrow. That's it.
麻雀行动,我就知道一个名字
Percy's been hiding all the prep work on the black boxes.
珀西一直在把所有准备工作的资料都藏在黑盒里
Don't you send the updates?
你不是负责更新吗
I encrypt them...
我只负责加密
while he watches me.
而他在旁监督
Look, all I know is...
我只知道
It's going down soon
行动很快就会展开
and it's big.
而且是重大行动
Whatever it is.
不管那是什么
Remember the big changes Percy was telling me about?
还记得珀西告诉我的重大改变吗
The move by Division against the government?
"组织"的反政府行动
I think that's what Operation Sparrow is code name for.
我想,那就是麻雀行动的意思吧
So you want me to hunt down the guardian,
所以你要我找出守护者
get the box, but not destroy it.
抢到黑盒,但是不摧毁
And you better get going.
你最好马上出发
You only got a six-hour window.
你只有六个小时的时间
I thought that-wait, I th--
我原以为,等等,我...
Wait, whoa.
等等
I thought Percy gave you 24 hours.
珀西不是给了你一天时间吗
24 hours to spy on Winters and report back.
一天的时间监视她,然后汇报
But if my report is that you showed up,
但是如果我汇报说你出现了
kicked the guardian's ass, took the box,
放倒守护者之后,拿走了黑盒
and I failed to stop you, then...
我没能阻止你,那就...
It'd look pretty suspicious.
听起来很可疑啊
Which is why you need to get it done
所以你得在我出现之前
before I show up.
就搞定这一切
That way, I can tell Percy...
那样的话,我可以告诉珀西
"Sorry, you sent me in too late."
"对不起,你派我去晚了"
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
You've dealt with worse.
你处理过更棘手的事情
No, I mean I think that we should destroy the box,
不,我是说,我们还是摧毁黑盒吧
not peek inside it.
而不是一窥究竟
Cracking the box
只有破解黑盒
is the only way to get ahead of Percy.
才能让我们抢在珀西的前头
If I have to wait for him to brief me on Sparrow,
如果我等他告诉我麻雀行动的事
then I think it'll be too late.
那就太迟了吧
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么了
When you told me that you...
当你告诉我
found the third guardian...
你找到了第三个守护者
I got all excited.
我很激动
I thought...
我觉得
we're halfway to taking Percy down, and...
我们已经快扳倒珀西了,然后...
Yeah.
继续
And then- And then what?
然后, 然后什么
We live happily ever after
我们就能从此过上
in domestic bliss?
牛郎织女般的生活了吗
Stupid, right?
很傻很天真吧
It's noon. I better get going.
中午了,我得走了
I'm running out of time.
我时间不多了
What the hell are you doing in my house?
你在我的房子里做什么
Where's the woman?
女主人在哪里
Who?

The woman who lives here. Dana Winters.
住在这里的女人,戴娜·温特斯
I swear, I have no idea who that is.
我发誓,我真不知道你说的是谁
Been here for the last year on my own.
我一个人在这住一年了
Then where's the signal coming from?
那信号是哪里来的
What signal?
什么信号
We got a problem.
我们遇到了点麻烦
I'm sitting outside the guardian's house right now.
我现在在守护者的房子外面
Did she spot you?
她发现你了吗
No, but I don't think we're gonna
没有,但是我觉得
be able to pull this off in time.
我们无法及时完成这个任务了
I'm reading she's in close proximity
我这边查到,她现在就在
to her house right now.
她的房子附近
I know...I've got her tracker in my hand.
我知道,她的追踪器现在就在我手上
I just don't know where she is.
只是不知道她人在哪里
Pretty clever on Winters' end.
温特斯很聪明
Percy checks her tracker,
如果珀西查看她的追踪器
looks like she's in town,
就会让她看起来还在城里
living at her appointed residence.
住在指定的住所
For all we know, she's sitting on some beach in the tropics.
说不定她正在热带地区的某海滩晒太阳呢
Look, we have to scrap this mission.
听着,我们得放弃这次行动
The clock is ticking,
时间紧迫
and I need to get to Plainview for appearances.
我得前往并现身于普莱恩维尤
Maybe we can go to dinner.
也许我们能共进晚餐
Right before I tell Percy his guardian's gone.
然后我再告诉珀西,他的守护者跑路了
Unless we don't.
或者我们不必如此
What if she's still here?
如果她还在这里呢
What are you saying?
此话怎讲
You think she removed the tracker
你觉得她去除了追踪器
and stayed in Plainview?
还待在普莱恩维尤吗
Just hear me out.
听我说完
All the black boxes are kept at banks, right?
所有的黑盒都存在银行里,对吧
Guardian protocol.
守护者的行动惯例
There are three banks in Plainview.
普莱恩维尤有三家银行
Only one of them has safety deposit boxes.
其中只有一家有保险箱
Where you going with this?
你有何打算
Hurry up and get down here.
快点过来
I've got a plan to flush her out.
我有一计能把她逼出来
Nathan.
内森
I've been waiting for you to get back in town.
你一直在等着你回城
Look...
听着
I know you're in trouble.
我知道你身陷困境
And you're stuck in some kind of insane job
你被某种疯狂的工作缠住了
that makes you miserable.
那使你痛苦不堪
But I can help. Okay, wait.
但我能帮你,等一下
No, no, just hear me out, okay?
不,不,听我说完,好吗
My buddy Brian lives in San Francisco.
我好友布赖恩住在旧金山
And he's got a guest house on his property.
他拥有一家宾馆
It's nice, private.
很不错的地方,很隐蔽
He's cool with you crashing there
他不介意你暂住在那里
until you settle into the city.
直到你在那安顿下来
Nathan, I already have a plan to get away.
内森,我已经有了逃跑的计划
But once I'm gone, the people I work for...
但如果我走了,我为之效命的人
They'll come looking for me, and you can't be here
他们会来找我,而他们来时
when they do.
你不能待在这里
Wait, so now I'm the one that needs to go?
等等,这么说我也要逃跑吗
Yes.
是的
And San Francisco won't be far enough.
而且逃到旧金山是远远不够的
What?
什么
They know I care about you,
他们知道我在乎你
and they could hurt you. Who is "They"?
他们会伤害你的,"他们"是谁
Why don't you just talk to me like a normal person for once,
为什么你不能像正常人那样跟我说一次话呢
and tell me what the hell's going on?
告诉我到底是出了什么事
Because... you already know too much, okay?
因为你已经知道得太多了
I'm trying to protect you.
我在努力保护你
From the mob, right?
不受黑帮威胁,对吧
That's who we're talking about here.
就是你要躲避的人
What? No!
什么,不是的
Okay, come on. That guy Michael,
拜托,那个叫迈克尔的家伙
He's definitely connected.
肯定和他脱不了干系
You owe money or something, right?
你欠了什么债,对吗
They are government assassins, Nathan.
他们是政府的杀手,内森
And they will kill you.
他们会杀了你的
And they will erase any evidence that you were ever here.
并会抹去你曾在这里的所有证据
If you wanted to end things...
如果你想分手...
you could have just said so.
你直接说出来就好了
Life on the outside can be difficult.
在外面生活绝非易事
Some agents find it challenging
一些特工会发现
to balance their Division duties with their civilian cover.
他们很难保持"组织"赋予的职责和自己的假身份之间的平衡
I'm...sure I'll be fine.
我确定自己会没事的
Long as I remember Division always comes first.
只要我牢记"组织"永远是第一位
Well, just the same,
还有
now that you and Alex are on better terms,
现在你和艾丽克丝关系有所缓和
I'd like you to use her as a resource.
我希望你可以充分利用她
She could be a valuable touchstone for you
在你的过渡期,她对于你来说
during this transition.
是很有用的自我检验标尺
Couldn't hurt, I guess.
有利无害吧
To be honest,
说实话
I am a little nervous to get back out there.
要回到的外面世界,我有点紧张
We don't have to fear the outside world, Jaden.
我们没必要恐惧外面的世界,杰登
They have to fear us.
是他们应该害怕我们才对
On the floor please!
全部趴下
Gimme that.
把枪给我
Empty the safe.
把保险箱的钱全部拿出来
Fill the bag!
装进袋子里
I don't believe this.
真是难以置信
Well, this is unbelievable.
真是难以置信
I know.
是啊
Ice cream?
来点冰激凌吗
We have less than an hour before I have to call Percy,
还有不足一小时,我就得打电话给珀西
and what am I supposed to tell him?
我该怎么跟他说呢
The guardian adopted a family?
说守护者做了人家后妈了
Send in the cleaners?
让他派清除者来吗
No.
不行
Nikita, all we have to do is grab that black box.
尼基塔,我们只要弄到黑盒就行了
And when Percy finds it's gone,
当珀西发现黑盒没了
he'll kill Dana and the cop and his son along with her.
他会把戴娜连同那个警察还有他的孩子一起除掉
Well, we're not in the guardian protection program.
我们不需要负责守护者的安危
We are now. There's civilians involved.
现在需要了,这关系到了普通市民的生命
Michael, if Percy didn't order this investigation,
迈克尔,要是珀西没有下令做这个调查
she could have flown under the radar for years.
她本可以瞒天过海好多年
And the only reason he ordered it was because of me.
而这一切皆因我而起
We get them out...
我们帮他们脱身
They're gonna spend the rest of their lives
他们的余生都要
looking over their shoulders.
小心翼翼地活着
Worse ways to live.
还有更糟的生活方式
Meaning what?
此话怎讲
Apart...alone.
亲人分离...形单影只
That's two.
那是总共两种情况了
I know.
了解
Look, the way we live,
对于我们的生活方式
I...try not to to spend too much time
我试着不让自己花太多时间
thinking about the future.
来思考我们的未来
I know that too.
这点我也了解
Look, Michael.
迈克尔
We can help her.
我们可以帮助她
You have an hour before you have to call in.
你还有一个小时才汇报情况
Yeah.
是的
If she takes her help.
那取决于她是否愿意合作了
Remember, she's a guardian.
别忘了,她是一名守护者
It's not like we could just show up on her doorstep.
我们不能贸然出现在她家门前
Hey. Hi.
嗨,你好
Evenin'. You folks lost?
晚上好,你们迷路了吗
No, actually, we just, uh,
不是的,实际上
moved in around the corner.
我们刚刚搬进附近的房子
We figured we'd get to know some of our neighbors.
我们觉得该和邻居们认识一下
Hope you don't mind us stopping by like this.
希望你不介意我们这样贸然登门
Charlie, who is it?
查理,是谁
Hi. It's great to meet you guys.
你好,很高兴认识你们
Yeah, this is Dana.
她是戴娜
I'm sorry, is this a bad time?
抱歉,是不是我们来的不是时候
Because we can--
因为我们可以...
We could come back another night.
我们可以改日拜访
No. No.
不,不必
Uh, come on in.
请进
I'm sure there's enough pot roast to go around.
炖肉应该足够我们一起分享的
This is some pot roast.
这是顶级的炖肉
Delicious.
味道一级棒
Yeah, if you don't mind raping the planet for it.
是啊,反正你不介意为尝此美味而蹂躏这个星球
Eddie.
埃迪
I can't believe we're still eating red meat
真无法相信,我们还在吃红肉
when cow farming is--
要知道现在养牛业...
Sit down and eat.
坐下吃饭
Our guests aren't interested in your views.
我们的客人对你的观点没兴趣
She is.
她感兴趣
Busted.
被抓到了
See?
你瞧
I think it's a choice that people should make on their own, though.
尽管我觉得人们有自己选择的权利
But thank you.
但还是谢谢你了
If you're a vegetarian,
如果你是素食主义者
I'd be happy to get you something else. No, I'm fine.
我可以给你弄些其他吃的,不用了
I've got a salad and all these sides.
我吃了沙拉和所有的配菜
So I'm good.
我吃饱了
So how--how long have you guys been together?
你们俩在一起多久了
They shacked up after my real mom died.
我亲生母亲一死,他俩就同居了
Eddie!
埃迪
That's enough.
别再闹了
Ellen passed when he was still a toddler.
他还年幼时,艾伦就去世了
I did the single dad thing for a while,
我当了一段时间的单亲父亲
until I pulled this one over for speeding.
直到我拦下了这位超速行驶的女士
And our first date on the shooting range
而我们第一次约会就在射击场
sealed the deal.
缘定三生
How long ago was that now?
大约多久之前的事了
Almost two years.
差不多两年了
I keep threatening to drag her down to city hall
为了拖她进市政厅,娶她为妻
and make her an honest woman.
我可没少胁迫她
So how long have you two been married?
那么你们俩结婚多久了
Two--two months? Two months. Yeah, yeah.
两...两个月,两个月,是啊
But we've-we've been in love...
但我们彼此已相爱...
forever. Yeah.
恒久远了,没错
So newlyweds? Yes.
是新婚燕尔吧,是的
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你们,谢谢
So how long till you start poppin' out the rug rats?
那还要多久开始造人呀
Um, we're...
我们...
Taking things slow.
我们还不急着要孩子
Dana, is there a restroom?
戴娜,洗手间怎么走
I will show you. Great.
我带你去吧,太好了
And I'll keep the men entertained.
那我就继续陪这爷俩聊天
Why are you doing this?
你们为什么要这样做
We don't have a lot of time. Listen to me.
时间紧迫,先听我说
Percy's unleashing his inner psycho.
珀西最近气急败坏
He's lost two of his black boxes.
他损失了两个黑盒
I got the alert. If that's all you're after,
我听说了,如果你们只是为此而来
You should have left my family alone.
就不该把我的家人牵扯进来
Division would have found you out sooner or later.
"组织"迟早会找到你
No, I had a plan. What plan was that?
我自有打算,你打算怎样
Plant your tracker on a townie?
把你的追踪器放在别人身上吗
What was that gonna buy you? A minute?
这能给你争取多少时间,一分钟吗
Maybe an hour max?
最多一个小时
That's all I need.
这就足够了
To do what?
够你干什么
To run or to tell Charlie the truth?
够你亡命天涯还是告诉查理真相
When were you planning on doing that?
你们从什么时候起有这个打算的
I just...
我只是
I needed more time.
我还需要些时间
If I told him who I was, I might lose them both.
如果我告诉他真相,也许会失去他们
You might lose them both now.
但你现在随时都可能失去他们
Listen... I'm here to help you.
听着,我是来帮你的
What is...
那...
Michael, is he still Division?
迈克尔呢,他还是"组织"的人吧
It's complicated, all right?
一言难尽
What's in this for you?
那你想要什么
I want the black box.
我要黑盒
But not until I get you and your family out of here.
但首先要帮你和你家人逃走
Why should I believe you?
我凭什么相信你
Because, once upon a time...
因为,曾几何时
I was like you.
我跟你一样
I could have told the truth.
我本可以告诉他真相的
And I should have.
也应该告诉他
But I didn't.
但我没有
I lost everything.
最后失去了一切
You still have a chance at a real life.
你还有机会过普通人的生活
But not until you come clean.
但前提是你得对他坦白一切
Listen, I...
听我说
What? What nothing.
什么,没什么
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
Just moved into my new place.
我刚搬到新家
It was only like ten minutes away, so...
离这儿只有十分钟路程,所以...
Figured I'd stop by.
就想顺便过来看看
My neck is killing me, by the way.
我脖子疼死了
I got this ringing in my ear.
还有耳鸣
How long does it take for all that to go away?
得多久才能消停啊
Well, you should feel better by tomorrow.
明天就会感觉好很多
These apartments are so big.
这些公寓可真够大的
I can't get over it.
我还真适应不了
How long did you wait to try out your credit card?
你出来多久才开始用信用卡的
Listen, Jaden, I'm a little--
听着,杰登,我现在有点...
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道,抱歉
I should have called.
我该提前打你电话的
I've been meaning to tell you,
我一直想告诉你
what you did for me in switzerland...
在瑞士时你为我做的一切
I just want to say thank you.
我感激不尽
You'd have done the same for me.
换了你,你也会那样做的
You left your stuff at my place.
你有东西落在我家了
Uh, hey. I'm Jaden.
你好,我是杰登
One of Alex's coworkers.
艾丽克丝的同事
Another government assassin.
又一个政府杀手
Awesome.
帅呆了
My time is up. I need to call in.
时间到了,我得跟珀西汇报了
So call in. And say what?
那就汇报啊,怎么说
Whatever I tell Percy has to stand up to verification,
我汇报给珀西的情况必须经得起推敲
Otherwise, he's gonna think we're involved.
否则他肯定会怀疑我俩串通一气
We stick to the original plan.
我们按原计划行事
The original plan is blown.
原计划已经失败了
No, Dana's agreed to run.
不,戴娜同意逃走了
All she has to do is tell Charlie the truth,
她现在要做的就是告诉查理真相
get him on board, then you and I get the black box.
让他入伙,然后我们一起去拿黑匣子
What? Get Charlie on board
什么,让查理入伙
about going on the run with his kid?
带着他的儿子一起逃命吗
That is gonna take a lot of time,
这得花费不少时间
and we're all out of time.
我们可没剩多少时间了
Here's her tracker.
这是她的追踪器
Nikita...
尼基塔
The guardian's gone offline.
守护者无法追踪了
Michael, reassure me.
迈克尔,我希望是好消息
I'm afraid I can't, sir.
恐怕不是的,长官
Winters' tracker's offline and she's gone M.I.A.
温特斯的追踪器显示脱机,她失踪了
Nikita's on the ground and she's after the box.
尼基塔也在这里找黑盒
I need a strike team here.
我需要突击队支援
Immediately.
越快越好
I was perfectly fine before you came along.
遇到你之前我一切都很顺心
Put my kid in danger!
置我孩子于险境之中
They've been out there for half an hour.
他们吵了半小时了
Team's on its way.
突击队随时都可能到达
She's just turning his entire world upside down.
他的生活正被她彻底颠覆
Give 'em a second.
给他们点时间吧
I can't imagine what you're feeling,
你做何感想我无法感同身受
but I know that's the hardest thing
但对于戴娜来说,向你坦白
Dana's ever had to do.
实属不易
What, other than killing?
是吗,比杀人还难吗
Or doesn't that bother you people?
你们不会为此良心不安吗
It does, believe me, it does.
我们会,相信我,会
Yeah, and lying?
是吗,那撒谎呢
I guess they teach you that too.
他们肯定也教这个吧
It's not like we had a choice.
我们别无选择
She had a choice.
但她曾经有得选
She could have chosen to stay out of my damn life.
她一开始就不该闯入我的生活
She loves you.
她爱你
She thought it was worth the risk.
她甘愿为爱铤而走险
Yeah, maybe to her.
对她而言也许是
If she'd asked you...
如果她问你
What would you have said?
你会怎么回答
I'm a police officer, for god's sake.
看在上帝的份上,我可是警察
Try to work it out.
好好想想吧
It's not just us. There's Eddie.
这不只是我们俩的事,还有艾迪
You expect me to sit him down and tell him
难道要我让他坐下来并告诉他
that his future stepmother's a trained killer?
他未来的继母是个训练有素的杀手吗
Just please... talk to her.
拜托,好好跟她谈谈
Eddie!
艾迪
What happened?
怎么了
He heard us talking about you.
他听到我们谈你的事了
Oh, my god.
天哪
Charlie, I'm sorry. This is all my fault.
查理,我很抱歉,这全是我的错
Let me go find him.
我去找他
Division team's on the way.
"组织"的突击队随时都可能到
We don't have a lot of time then.
我们时间不多了
I'm gonna head to the bank, grab the black box.
我先去银行取黑盒
Michael, you rendezvous with the Division team.
迈克尔,你先去跟突击队碰头
Keep them at bay.
牵制住他们
Dana and Charlie, you know the town best.
戴娜和查理,你们对这里最熟了
Get in separate cars. Go and find him.
分头开车去找他吧
When you do,
找到他后
get out of here as fast as you can.
以最快速度离开这里
So you knocked boots with the guy...Fine.
你跟他上床倒没什么
But it looks like you let your guard down
但貌似你的嘴
along with your pants.
比裤腰带还松
Jaden, relax. He was joking.
杰登,别紧张,他只是在开玩笑
Seemed more like he was pissed.
但我觉得他更像是在生气
What went down between you two?
你们俩之间到底怎么了
Nothing you need to worry about.
没什么需要担心的
So it was serious?
这么说你俩是认真的
No. He wanted it to be.
不,但他是
But I told him to leave me alone.
我就叫他离我远点儿
That I knew some dangerous people,
我说我有些不好惹的朋友
and that he should stay away.
让他最好别来烦我
Have you told Michael?
那你告诉迈克尔了吗
Why would I?
为什么要告诉他
We should call it in.
我们应该上报
Get it on record that surfer boy
把这位帅哥记录在案
might know a little too much.
他可能知道的有点多
It'll take, like, two seconds.
两秒钟就搞定了
Stop. What are you doing?
别,你要干嘛
There is no reason to call.
没有必要上报
What are you doing. Let go!
你要干嘛,放手
I'm not gonna end up with my ass in a sling.
我可不想落个悲惨的下场
Well, neither am I!
我也不想
You are hiding something.
你是有事情瞒着我
Whatever it is, you're not taking me down with you.
无论是什么事,都别想把我拉下水
Hey, what is going on?
发生什么事了
Nathan.
内森
Nathan. Hey, Nathan.
内森,内森
I need you to go.
你快走
What about you? What are you gonna do?
你呢,你怎么办
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Okay, I need you... to pack as fast as you can.
现在你赶紧去收拾东西,越快越好
Okay?
好吗
I need you to go, please?
拜托你快走
Who are you?
你到底是什么人
Please leave now!
快走
Hello?

Nikita, thank god.
尼基塔,谢天谢地
Um, I need your help.
快帮帮我
What's wrong? Jaden, she, um...
怎么了,杰登她...
She came over, and we got in an argument,
她来我家了,我们起了争执
And then it had happened so fast.
事情发生得太快了
And she tried to kill me.
她想杀了我
Alex, slow down. Where's Jaden now?
艾丽克丝,慢点说,杰登现在在哪里
She's dead. Shot.
她被我开枪打死了
And, Nikita, the body is here,
尼基塔,尸体还在这里
and I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Call Division. Tell them the truth.
打电话把真相告诉"组织"
Say that Jaden attacked you, and you were defending yourself.
就说杰登袭击你,杀她是自卫
They'll send a cleaner to deal with the body.
他们会派一名清除者去处理尸体
Call me when the cleaner leaves.
清除者走后再给我打电话
I need to report an incident.
我要报告一件事
Thank you.
谢谢
Gentlemen... welcome to Plainview.
先生们,欢迎来到普莱恩维尤
Our mission here is to salvage the black box and find Nikita.
此次行动的目的是夺回黑盒并找到尼基塔
If we can avoid causing a scene in the process, all the better.
在此次行动过程中我们要尽量低调行事为好
What's the last intel you have on Nikita's position?
尼基塔最近一次现身在哪里
Workin' on that as we speak.
正在寻找中,此刻
Throwing a net over the whole town.
我正在对全镇展开全面搜查
Every phone, camera, and computer be mine.
所有电话,电子眼和电脑都逃不过我的监控
Our priority is the box.
我们的首要目标是黑盒
We head to the bank first.
我们要先去银行
Sure you wanna be doing that?
这么做不太好吧
You're not gonna call the cops, are you?
你不会报警的,对吧
Well, I can't make any promises,
这我可不敢保证
but tell me what the plan is.
但你可以把计划告诉我
Grab a greyhound bus to the nearest city
坐长途汽车到最近的一座城市
and then what?
然后呢
Start a vegan punk band?
组一个素食朋克乐队吗
Sounds better than staying in this crappy town
总比和我爸以及他的疯子女友
with my dad and his psycho girlfriend.
待在这个破地方强
True.
没错
Wanna know how psycho she is?
想知道她有多疯狂吗
There's a bunch of bad guys out there, looking to kill her,
有一群坏蛋正在追杀她
and instead of running, she's looking for you.
她非但没有逃跑,反而在四处找你
What a psycho.
真是个疯子
She's probably trying to erase the evidence.
她大概是想销毁证据
She cares about you.
她很关心你
And your dad.
还有你爸爸
Look, my mom wasn't my real mom, either.
我的妈妈也不是我的亲生母亲
I grew up in a foster home.
我在一个寄养家庭长大
But she loved me...
但是她很爱我...
from the day she met me till the day she died.
从我们见面的第一天起直到她去世
I know it's hard for you to understand this right now,
我知道你现在很难理解这些道理
but when you find people like that,
但当你遇到爱你的人时
you gotta hold on with everything you got.
一定要珍惜与他们相处的每分每秒
Where's Nikita?
尼基塔在哪里
Black box is gone. We were too late.
黑盒不见了,我们来晚了
Hold that thought.
这个话题稍后再聊
Just got a voiceprint match on Dana Winters.
我找到了与戴娜·温特斯匹配的声音
She used a CB radio
她曾用民用波段无线电
to contact local law enforcement.
与当地执法部门联系过
Said she was on Main Street and Oak.
说自己在主街和橡树街的交叉口
That is less than a mile from the bank.
离银行不到一英里
Nothing on Main.
主街没有发现
Agent Winters,
温特斯特工
why haven't you answered your phone?
你为什么不接电话
It was damaged.
电话坏掉了
Why were you talking to local law enforcement?
你为什么要和当地执法部门通话
I was using them to search for Nikita.
我在利用他们寻找尼基塔
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪里吗
I haven't seen her since she attacked me,
自从遭她袭击后就没见过她了
but I figured she'd make a play for the black box,
但我认为她处心积虑地想搞到黑盒
So I told the police that she's behind the hit on the bank.
所以我告诉警察她是银行袭击案的主谋
Guys, you're not gonna believe this.
伙计们,这简直太不可思议了
My facial recog scan just got a match on Nikita.
我通过面部识别扫描系统找到了尼基塔
I picked it up on a security cam feed
她出现在一家当地五金店的
at a local hardware store.
监控录像里
Looks like she's in there right now with some kid.
她貌似正和一个孩子在一起
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
是的
Hold your fire!
停火
I said hold your fire!
我让你们停火
There's no way out. We got her pinned.
她无路可逃了,被我们牵制住了
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
I promise.
我保证
I thought you said you didn't make any promises.
你不是说你不敢保证吗
Well, this one, I intend to keep, all right, punk?
我会信守这个诺言的,朋克小子
I'll give you the black box if you let the kid go!
你把孩子放了,我就把黑盒给你们
He's innocent.
他是无辜的
That's fine.
没问题
Let him go. Then we'll deal with the box.
放他出来,然后我们再处理黑盒的问题
It's a trap.
那是个陷阱
We don't need to add a dead civilian to this mess.
局势够乱了,没必要再牺牲无辜市民
Even Nikita knows that.
连尼基塔都懂这个道理
Be careful. Okay?
小心点,好吗
Nikita!
尼基塔
Come out, now!
马上给我出来
What? What are you doing?
你想干什么
She's not gonna sacrifice him.
她不会扔下他不管的
He's our ticket to the black box and Nikita.
他能帮我们把黑盒和尼基塔搞到手
Nikita, you're gonna come out with the black box
尼基塔,赶紧带着黑盒出来
and let us restrain you.
让我们把你绑起来
Or I blow this kid's brains all over the street.
不然我会把这个孩子打得脑浆四溅
I'm counting to three.
我数到三
One! Two!
一,二
Who else was here?
当时房间里还有谁
It was just Jaden and me.
只有杰登和我两个人
Which of you wears aftershave?
那怎么有须后水的味道
I was lighting a candle
我点了一根蜡烛
to...calm myself down.
来...镇定情绪
Something Amanda taught me.
这是阿曼达教我的
Was Jaden drinking? What?
杰登喝酒了吗,什么
Did she consume any alcohol
就你所知
in the last four hours, to your knowledge?
她在过去的四小时里摄入过酒精吗
I don't...
我不...
No, I don't think so.
没有,我认为没有
The muscle relaxant makes them easy to maneuver,
肌肉松弛剂会使尸体更易操纵
but it also flushes out any internal toxins through the pores.
但同时也会使体内毒素从毛孔渗透出来
I don't like the smell of alcohol.
我讨厌酒精的味道
You'll need to report in.
你要回去报告一下
Amanda wants a full debrief.
阿曼达要听你作完整的简报
This blood sample will give you access.
你用这份血样就可以开启黑盒了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, before you came, I was trapped.
在你出现之前,我身处困境
Stuck between two worlds and afraid to...
在两个世界之间挣扎,害怕...
walk away from either one.
摆脱任何一种身份
Now you're in the world where you belong.
你现在就身在属于自己的世界里了
What about you?
那你呢
You think you'll end up in the world where you belong?
你最终也会留在属于自己的世界里吗
Dana!
戴娜
Thank you.
谢谢
Just, uh...
只是...
When you're out there fighting...
当你奋力而战时
You be careful, okay?
一定要多加小心,好吗
Okay.
好的
I hope we can crack this thing.
希望我们能把它破解出来
Otherwise, we have to look for new leads on Sparrow.
不然我们就得另寻有关麻雀行动的新线索了
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what?
为了什么抱歉
I can make plans for the worst-case scenario, no problem.
我能为最坏的情况做好打算,不在话下
But when it comes to...
但一旦提到...
planning ahead for positive outcomes,
要为积极的结果做打算
I'm just not used to that.
我就不习惯了
It does not mean I don't want one.
并不是说我不想追求一个那样的结局
It's just...
只是...
It has been a long time
自从遇见你之后
since anything as good as you has happened in my life.
我很久没有过如此美好的经历了
Have you heard from Alex?
有艾丽克丝的消息吗
Not yet.
还没有
Well, your story seems to match up
你的口供貌似与
with the geography of Jaden's tracker this evening.
杰登所配追踪器今晚的位置相符
But I have to say, Alex,
但我不得不说,艾丽克丝
I'm somewhat shocked by all this.
我对此颇感震惊
I thought you and Jaden were becoming friends.
我还以为你和杰登会成为朋友
Jaden never wanted to be my friend.
杰登从没想要做我的朋友
But after what happened in Switzerland, surely--
但自从经历了瑞士的那次行动后,当然...
She thought I made her look bad...
她觉得我让她难堪了...
that she couldn't save herself.
让大家以为她不能自救
She's always had it in for me.
她一直对我怀恨在心
She was just biding her time.
她只不过是在伺机行动
Well, I suppose it makes sense that someone
我猜对于一个想掩饰内心想法的人来说
with her psychological makeup would resent you for your help.
对你的帮助怀恨在心,还是有道理的
You must have wounded her pride more than I imagined.
你对她自尊心的伤害一定比我想像的更严重
Are we finished?
谈话结束了吗
Yes.
是的
Alex, one more thing.
艾丽克丝,还有一件事
Are you familiar with our new cochlear implants?
你对我们的新型耳蜗移植物熟悉吗
Division's been developing them for some time.
"组织"对此物的开发已有一段时间了
They go in a subject's ear,
将其植入个体的耳朵之后
and they're virtually undetectable.
就几乎无法察觉到了
Even to the person they're planted on.
即使对被植入者也是如此
Nikita, thank god, um...
尼基塔,谢天谢地
I need your help.
快帮帮我
Jaden, she, um...
杰登她...
She came over, and we got in argument...
她来我家了,我们起了争执...
It happened so fast.
事情发生得太快了
And she tried to kill me.
她想杀了我
How much longer did you think
你以为你的真实身份
you could hide who you really are...
还能隐藏多久...
Alexandra?
亚历山德拉

分享到