尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第4集:维克多·韩VS理想战士
日期:2017-02-12 14:06

(单词翻译:单击)

6 years ago, I was taken from prison
六年前,一个政府秘密小组
and forced to become an assassin
将我从狱中释放
for a secret unit of the government—
并胁迫我成为一名杀手
a black ops program called Division
名为"组织"的秘密行动组
that has now gone rogue.
如今已变得不听将令
They destroyed my identity,
他们抹杀了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
还杀害了我爱的人
I escaped.
我跳出魔窟
And now the man that trained me—someone I trusted—is hunting me.
如今,我曾经信赖的教官正在追杀我
What Division doesn't know
但"组织"并不知道
is that I have a partner on the inside,
我在组织内部安插了内应
Alex, a new recruit with a dark past
她叫艾丽克丝,有着黑暗过去的组织新成员
who I've trained in secret to resist their control.
我曾秘密教授她,如何抵御他们的操控
Together, we're going to take division apart
我们要联手,一步一步
one mission at a time.
击垮"组织"
And the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name.
他们临死前说的最后一个词将会是我的名字
You're supposed to be in demolitions.
你应该去进行拆弹训练了
After breakfast. Got busy work to finish.
吃完早餐先,我有点急事要忙
Don't be late.
别迟到
Yes, sir, Sergeant sir.
是,长官,遵命
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉,我迟到了
They keep changing scheduling in here.
他们总是不断改变训练日程
They do that. I'll be quick.
他们就那样,我长话短说
I need you on sentry duty for the next 3 days.
我要你为我放三天哨
I'm about to raise a little hell out there,
我要去给他们闹腾一下
and I need you to tell me when Division responds.
组织一旦有所动作,你要及时通知我
Got it. What are you gonna do?
知道了,你要去做什么
Something I should have done a long time ago.
我要去算一笔旧账
Be ready.
做好准备
Sorry. No worries.
对不起,没事
You're pretty good at that.
球踢得不错
Thanks.
谢谢
You look just like your dad.
你和你爸爸长得真像
You knew my dad?
你认识我爸爸吗
Sophie. Soph.
索菲,索菲
Thank you.
谢谢
Lisa, don't move.
丽萨,别动
Oh, god. Please don't hurt us.
天呐,求你别伤害我们
That would be a mistake.
企图拿枪简直是大错特错
Since when do you own a gun?
你什么时候有枪了
Since you killed my husband.
你杀了我丈夫之后
Relax your hand.
手放松
If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead.
如果我想杀你,你早死了
Your husband, Victor, he was a good man.
你的丈夫,维克多,他是个好人
What did he tell you about his work with Homeland Security?
他和你谈过他在国土安全部的工作吗
His work was classified. He never told any—
他从事的是秘密工作,他从没...
He was trying to take down the Red Circle Triad.
他曾经试图粉碎红圈帮
They deal in slave labor for some of the major fashion houses.
他们做的是为大型时装公司提供苦力的勾当
6 years after his death, their business is booming.
他死后这六年,他们的生意越来越好
That's why I'm here, Lisa.
我来找你就是为了这事,丽萨
I'm going after the triad.
我在追查这个帮会
But you work for the triad.
你不是为这个帮会卖命吗
No...

But I believe they hired the people I used to work for.
但我相信他们雇佣了我曾为之效命的人
They used me
他们利用了我
to get close to your family,
接近你的家庭
to gain your trust.
取得你们的信任
Well, that worked, didn't it?
你得逞了,不是吗
I didn't have a choice 6 years ago.
六年前我别无选择
I do now.
但我现在可以了
I'm going to bring down the bosses who called the hit,
我会扳倒暗杀行动的幕后主使
but I can't do that until I know you're safe.
但我得先保证你们的安全
You're going to take that car.
你们要开那辆车
you and Sophie.
你和索菲
You're gonna drive it upstate to a lake house.
你们开车去北部的湖边小屋
You're gonna stay there till you get my call.
没有我的电话,不要离开
No. No way.
不,没门
Listen to me.
听我说
Once I go after these people,
一旦我开始对付那些人
they are going to come looking for you.
他们就会来找你们的麻烦
The only way to be safe is to take that car
唯一确保安全的办法就是
and drive to the address on the navigation system.
开那车去导航仪指示的地址
Lisa, I'm not asking for your forgiveness.
丽萨,我不奢求你的原谅
I'm asking you to protect your daughter.
我只希望你能保护你的女儿
Well, that's not the market that we agreed on.
我们当初说好的可不是这个价
You know, I don't care.
我不管
Talk them down, or I'm pulling the line.
把价压下来,不然我就不要他们的货
Sandy, call wholesale
桑迪,打给批发商
and make sure they get that price.
确保他们得到那个报价
Ms. Wiles? Roxanne Barnes.
维尔斯小姐,我是洛葛仙妮·巴恩斯
I'm the buyer from Midland.
米德兰的采购员
Midland. I thought you were coming next week.
米德兰,我以为你下周才来
I know. Our schedule got shifted.
我知道,但是我们的安排有变
I hope it's ok.
希望没给您带来麻烦
And I just want to get it out of the way—
我只想快点把事办完
personally, I'm a huge fan.
个人而言,我是您的超级粉丝
Ah, so, you're here to put all my clothes
那你来我这里是要
beside lawn mowers and shotguns all across America.
把我所有的时装"推向"全美国吗
The world, actually.
应该是,全世界
We have 3,600 stores.
我们有三千六百家门店
Beautiful.
太美了
The quality's amazing,
质量很棒啊
considering where it's made.
何况还是在那种地方造出来的
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh, Ms. Wiles, Midland has no problem keeping costs down.
维尔斯小姐,米德兰公司也赞成降低成本
Your secret is safe with us.
我们绝对保守您的秘密
I'm sorry. I'm not following you.
抱歉,我不太懂您的意思
Oh, well, I've got samples.
我有些资料
Maybe this will help.
也许能帮助您理解
Here we are.
看到了吗
What is this?
这是什么
It's just 63 people who were going to be your employees.
这63个人原本会成为你的工人
Port Authority found them last week, suffocated.
港务局上周发现这些尸体,窒息而死
A tragic accident of human smuggling.
走私人口的悲惨事故
Your clothes are all made in sweatshops.
你的衣服都是出自血汗工厂
The Red Circle Triad?
红圈帮
They provide your slave labor, don't they?
你们的苦工都是他们提供的,对吧
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Somebody who would never buy your crap.
永远不会买你的破烂货的人
Tell me where the sweatshop is.
告诉我那间血汗工厂在哪
You've had your lawyers running interference on this,
你已经让你的律师插手此事
so I know you know where it is.
所以我很清楚你知道工厂在哪
Tell me.

Get out of my—ohh!
滚出我的...
You scream, and I will snap your neck.
你敢叫一声,我就拧断你的脖子
Not so glamorous, is it, feeling powerless?
悲惨无助的情况下,闪耀不起来了吧
Now be a good slave
那就乖乖听话
and give me the address.
告诉我地址
Good morning.
早上好
As you are called upon for field work,
当你们奉命出外勤任务时
you can count on one thing—
你只能指望一点
You'll be asked to perform highly involved tasks
你们要在紧急情况下
in exigent situations.
执行高度复杂的任务
What we like to call Grace Under Fire.
我们喜欢称之为"困境中的格蕾丝"[美国90年代ABC台喜剧]
You've all been schooled in basic IED interdiction,
你们已都学会了拆解简易爆炸砚置
but can you do it in a pinch?
但是你们能在紧要关头发挥出来吗
There's a bomb under this car.
车底有一枚炸弹
You have 30 seconds.
你们只有三十秒
Who wants to go first?
谁想第一个试试
Alex, you're up.
艾丽克丝,你上
And begin.
开始
I can't move.
我动不了了
Get me out of here.
把我从这弄出去
Stop!

Get me out of here!
把我从这弄出去
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了,没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
好了,没事了
I got this. It doesn't look like it.
我来处理,看起来你可处理不好
What, are you checking up on me?
你在监视我吗
Not at all.
不是
You're wanted in operations.
你有任务了
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
She ided herself as Roxanne Barnes.
她把自己乔装成洛葛仙妮·巴恩斯
That's the name of an actual fashion buyer
那是来自米德兰的一家
from one of those chain retailers, Midland.
连锁零售企业的时装采购员的名字
Apparently Nikita broke this lady's wrist.
很明显,尼基塔把那位女士的手腕扭断了
She's pissed off about something.
有什么事把她给惹毛了
So what does Tonya Wiles do?
汤娅·维尔斯是干什么的
You mean besides provide
你是说除了
stylish ready-to-wear fashion for the everyday woman?
给那些都市女性提供时尚成衣之外吗
Here's a flag.
这里有条警示信息
She was questioned last year by customs
去年她被海关盘问过
about a forced labor scam run by the Red Circle Triad.
关于红圈帮强迫诱骗劳力的事情
Everybody lawyered up. It went nowhere.
所有人都拒绝录口供,案子毫无进展
She's going back to her first mission.
她要为她的首次任务翻案了
Her first kill.
她的首次杀戮
Got a bead on her yet?
找到她了吗
Well, she took on Tonya in Manhattan.
她在曼哈顿挟持了汤娅
Uh, 27th street fashion district.
第二十七街的时装区
Am I missing something here?
我是不是遗漏了什么线索
Why would Nikita follow up on a kill she made 6 years ago?
尼基塔为什么会跟进自己6年前的一次暗杀任务
The case is way closed.
那个任务都结束了
Maybe she's re-opening it.
也许她想翻案
Nikita, have a moment?
尼基塔,有时间吗
I've been down here a year.
我来这都一年了
I got nothing but moments.
除了时间之外什么都没有
Good, 'cause I'm on a schedule.
好,我还有任务在身
What have you got behind your back?
你在背后藏了什么
Nothing.
没什么
I may just have to fight you for it.
看来我只能打赢你才能看了
You scared?
你怕了
Terrified. Well, OK.
很怕,那好吧
One arm behind my back?
我只用一只手吧
It's your funeral.
那你死定了
Michael.
迈克尔
Want to even the odds?
想公平决斗吗
Sure.
没错
That was pretty good.
好身手
That's the big secret?
那就是你藏在背后的大秘密吗
A key card?
门卡
It's your ticket to the outside world.
是你通往外面世界的门票
You've been activated for your first op.
你已经获准去执行第一个任务
I get to leave?
我得离开了吗
No, the activation's provisional.
不,只是派给你的临时任务
You have to come right back here
在你完成任务之后
after you complete the assignment.
你还得回来
Like a learner's permit.
像是见习期驾照
But you have to see Amanda first.
但是首先你要去见阿曼达
Such a tease.
真爱耍我
Don't attack so hard.
攻击的时候不要太用力
I thought that was the point.
我以为那才是要点
Kobudo's about defense.
日本古武道强调的是防御
If all you do is thrash at your opponent,
如果你只会猛打你的对手
you're gonna get nailed.
那你就会被击败
You still haven't let go
你是不是还放不下
of what happened this morning, huh?
今天上午发生的事
Hey, where you going?
你去哪
I gotta go to the computer lab.
我得去电脑房
Right now?
现在去
2 out of 3 after lunch?
午饭后三局两胜吗
Yeah, I'm there.
好,我会去的
Amanda would like to see you.
阿曼达想要见你
Yeah, I gotta go—Now.
嗯,我得走了, 现在就去
What do I always say about preparation?
关于准备我一直是怎么说的来着
It's the key to success.
是通往成功的钥匙
Your first provisional assignment.
这是你第一次的临时任务
It's a big step.
这可是迈出了一大步
Please don't say, "You're a woman now."
别告诉我说,"你现在长大成人了"
Well, you have grown up over the last year.
在过去一年里你成长了
I take some measure of pride in that.
对此我以你为傲
The truth is, you've earned our trust.
事实就是,你已经赢得我们的信任
What is my first assignment?
我的首次任务是什么
Just remember.
只需谨记
Trust is not something you win.
信任不是一下就能赢得的
It's something you build.
而是慢慢建立起来的
And that's your assignment
你的任务就是
to build a trust so powerful that
让目标对你产生足够的信任
it would make someone welcome you into their family.
让他们把你当家人一样对待
Family?
家人
Congratulations, Nikita.
恭喜,尼基塔
Your references are stellar.
推荐信说你情况极好
I can see why my wife wants to hire you.
我明白为何我的妻子想雇佣你了
Oh, it's not just that, Victor.
不仅如此,维克多
It's Sophie. She likes Nikita.
索菲喜欢尼基塔
I can tell already.
我已经看出来了
Honey.
亲爱的
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
No one said this thing was going to take over my life.
没人说过这东西会占据我太多的生活
Sentry 1 to sentry 2, front yard is clear.
哨岗一,哨岗二,前院安全
What is it you do, Mr. Han?
韩先生,你是做什么的
I work for this new agency called Homeland Security.
我供职于新组建的国土安全部
Bush just created a new, uh, cabinet post for it.
布什总统甚至为此在内阁设立了一个席位
You work for the government?
所以你是为政府工作
Yes.

And I've got a few enemies already.
并且我已树敌了
Stop asking him questions.
别问他问题了
You're supposed to be gaining their confidence, not blowing it.
你应获取他的信任,而不是破坏信任
If you feel uncomfortable, Nikita—
尼基塔,如果你有所顾虑
No, I just—
不,我只是
I didn't know this is what I'd signed up for.
我只是不知道会为您这样的人工作
Complete the mission.
完成任务
Ok, then—
那么
It's fine.
没关系
I was an au pair for an expat family in Shanghai.
我曾是上海一个外籍家庭的女佣
They had all kinds of armed guards around.
他们身边有各种武装警卫
Then we're good.
那就好了
You'll be safe, and so will my little girl,
你和我的小宝贝都会很安全
as long as we keep her away from peanut products.
只要别让她吃花生制品
No, that's your thing, honey.
那只是你的问题,甜心
We don't know that princess is gonna have
还不知道小宝贝
the same little peanut allergy as daddy, do we?
是否和他爸爸一样对花生过敏
Welcome to the family, Nikita.
欢迎来到这个家,尼基塔
I gotta go.
我得走了
Protect the homeland or whatever.
去保卫家园之类的
I was hoping not to use that.
我真不希望用到这个
This is pointless.
没必要这样
I had a freak-out. So what?
我只是一时失控了,又怎样呢
You had a panic attack, Alex.
艾丽克丝,你有突发性恐惧症
An involuntary reaction. To what, I'm not sure.
一种下意识的反应,原因我也不确定
Let's talk about it.
我们来谈谈吧
I'm fine.
我很好
I've seen this a thousand times, Alex,
这症状我见过无数次了,艾丽克丝
Especially with new arrivals.
在新人中尤其常见
We take you in,
我们领你们进门
turn you into something new,
把你们打造成全新的人
even better tHan you were before.
甚至比你们过去还要好
But there's always something you can't let go of.
但有些事情你会一直念念不忘
What triggered the attack, Alex?
是什么触发了你的恐惧,艾丽克丝
What was going through your mind?
你脑海中闪过了什么场景
You really want to know?
你真的想知道吗
It's this place.
就是这里
It reminds me of how I used to live.
它让我想起以前的生活
How I was forced to live.
迫于生计做的那些事
When you were held by the Russians.
就是你被俄罗斯人控制的那段日子
Why don't we just say it?
我们挑明了说吧
When I was a sex slave.
我那时是性奴
They locked me in a hole
他们把我锁在洞穴里
and woke me when it was time to perform.
想快活一下时就弄醒我
At least they had the decency
至少在那段时间
to keep me high the whole time.
嗑药让我可以醉生梦死
You make a good point.
你说得很对
And you're obviously suffering from post-traumatic stress.
很显然,你一直被创伤后心理障碍症所折磨
Here. Let me help you.
喝吧,让我来帮你
There. Happy? I feel better already.
喝完了,满意了吗,我感觉好多了
We still need to work on your manners.
看来还得好好教教你礼数
Sorry to ruin the whole day-spa vibe you've got going in here,
抱歉破坏了你悉心营造的温泉疗养气氛
but I don't need your help.
但我不需要你的帮助
Alex, you don't have a choice.
艾丽克丝,你别无选择
Ok, so what is this place?
这是什么地方
Headquarters for the Red Circle triad in New York.
红圈帮在纽约的总部
Nothing much going on right now,
现在看上去没什么大动静
but at night it turns into a pretty happenin' spot.
但到了晚上就会变成一处极度时尚的娱乐场所
Lady GaGa was there last Friday. Lady GaGa
上周五也在此现身
That's great. Where's the boss?
很好,老板在哪
Name is Chen Lo, according to the intel group.
情报组称,他的名字叫陈洛
He runs the business from a back room in the northeast corner.
他在大楼东北角的一个内室中办公
Give me a second.
稍等
Ok, I got eyes inside.
我看到里面了
See for yourself.
你自己看
The guy in the suit is Chen Lo.
穿西装的那个人是陈洛
You catching that?
看见没
Yeah, congratulations.
对,恭喜你
Looks like Nikita hit the sweatshop,
看来尼基塔袭击了血汗工厂
but she let the sweatshop boss get away.
但她让厂长逃跑了
Let him get away?
让他逃跑了吗
That's not in her DNA.
这可不是她的风格
Exactly.
没错
Run a scan.
搜索一下
See if you can snag any wideband RF transmissions.
看看能否捕捉到无线讯号
Got a signal coming from that room.
捕捉到一个来自那个房间的信号
She put a tracker on the sweatshop boss
她在厂长身上放了追踪器
So she could follow him to Chen Lo.
她就可以跟踪他找到陈洛
Crafty.
诡计多端
She have to be nearby to track it?
她必须在附近才能追踪到吗
No. Military-grade transmitter.
不用,军用级别的传导器
She could be anywhere in the city.
她有可能在城里任何一个地方
Man, Nikki's all hard-core about this, huh?
天呐,尼基真是铁了心要整垮我们
Hard-core
含有赤裸裸的性描写之歧义, 故曰"双关"
Kinda crazy how she's going back to her greatest hits,
她要是想调查她做过的最大的一票可怎么得了
No pun.
我可不是说双关语
Just have the team on standby, all right?
让大家随时待命
Nikita, I'm gonna head out to the farmer's market.
尼基塔,我要去农贸市场
I want to get some stuff for dinner. You good?
去买点菜做晚饭,你们还好吧
Yes, we are, mama. Yes, we are!
是的,好得很,妈妈,是的
We're very, very good.
我们好得很
I thought so.
我想也是
I'll be back.
我去去就回
Bye-bye.
再见
We'll be here.
我们就在这
Bye-bye, mama.
再见,妈妈
Nikita.
尼基塔
Nikita.
尼基塔
Take the baby for a walk.
带宝宝去散散步
Of course, my husband can't come.
看来我丈夫不能跟我一起去了
Just had to work on Sunday.
周日还工作
Hey, I'm trying to protect an entire nation.
我得保卫国家,责无旁贷
It's gorgeous out.
外面天气真好
I think I'm gonna take her for a walk.
我想带她出去散步
Good idea.
好主意
Don't want the hubby home alone with the young nanny.
你肯定不愿意让丈夫跟年轻保姆单独待在家里
Oh, all right.
好吧
You just may have to pay for that.
看我怎么收拾你
Just make sure to take one of the guys with you, Nikita.
带上一个保镖吧,尼基塔
That's good.
很好
Keep walking.
继续走
Give me the baby.
把孩子给我
What do you want with a baby?
你要拿孩子干嘛
Give me the baby now.
马上把孩子给我
I'm not giving her to you. Or to him.
我不会把孩子给你,也不会给他
We're not going to hurt her, Nikita.
我们不会伤害她,尼基塔
This is Roan.
我是罗恩
Standby for abort and clean.
准备清场
Do not get ahead of yourself, do you hear me?
你别贸然行动,听见没有
Control your asset, or I will.
管好你的人,否则我不客气了
Sophie will be returned to her mother.
我们会把索菲还给她妈妈
We have orders to not hurt them.
我们接到命令不许伤害她们
So Victor Han is the target.
这么说维克多·韩才是目标
Why does he have to die?
为什么他得死
Look, if you don't do this, Division will call a clean.
如果你不干,组织就会来个大清除
That means they clean everything and everyone,
结果就是他们赶尽杀绝
Including you and that child.
你和那个孩子都不能幸免
And there's not a damned thing I can do about it.
到那时我就无能为力了
You got that?
你明白吗
We don't have a choice. Give me the child.
我们没得选择,把孩子给我
Put the device in the crib,
把装置放在婴儿床里
Arm it and leave.
启动装置后就离开
She asleep?
她睡着了吗
Out like a light.
睡得很香
I'm gonna go enjoy some more of the day.
我想出去多享受一下这好天气
Go for it.
去吧
Nikita.
尼基塔
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't know what we'd do without you.
要是没有你我都不知道怎么办
Clear.
一切就绪
Alex, where are you?
艾丽克丝,你在哪里
Do you like it?
喜欢这样吗
It's part of our spring collection.
这是我们的春季新款
Get this off of me.
帮我脱下来
It's not up to me. It's up to you.
这不取决于我,取决于你自己
The jacket has an electronic lock
这件外套有个电子锁
which is synchronized with the heart rate monitor around your chest.
与你胸口的心率监测器同步
If you can bring your pulse down to 51 beats per minute,
如果你的脉搏能降到每分钟51以下
The lock will release.
锁就自动解开了
You panicked during a simple exercise, Alex.
一个简单的测试就把你吓怕了,艾丽克丝
Division won't tolerate that kind of physical liability in a recruit.
组织可容不下一个新成员存在那种身体缺陷
You have to prove you can pass this test,
你得证明自己能通过这次测试
or it may be your last.
不然或许你就没机会了
I got nothing.
我什么都没发现
Birkhoff, anything?
伯克霍夫,有发现吗
No, but I like this channel.
没,不过我爱看这个频道
Keep your eyes on the models.
注意盯紧那些模特
You know how she likes to dress up.
你知道她有多爱打扮
Smile!
笑一个
Victor?
维克多
Nikita.
尼基塔
I should have known.
我早该知道是你
Nikita.
尼基塔
When they told me some crazy bitch
当他们告诉我有个疯女人
burned down my factory, I wasn't sure.
烧毁了我的工厂时,我还不确定
All these years,
这么多年来
I thought I killed you.
我都以为是我害死了你
You were triad.
原来你就是帮会的
Well, like they say...
常言道
No, you couldn't have pulled this off on your own.
不,你单枪匹马不可能做得到
And Homeland wouldn't have stood for it.
国土安全部也不可能支持这么干
You made a deal with Percy.
你和珀西做了个交易
That's why we faked your death.
所以我们要制造你死亡的假象
Percy.
珀西
He's gonna get an earful from me after today.
过了今天,我会给他捎去一箩筐"惊喜"
How could you?
你怎么能这样
You had a wife and a daughter.
你有妻有女
The insurance took care of them, Nikita.
保险公司会照顾好她们的,尼基塔
Everyone came out a winner...
每个人都会是赢家
Except you.
除了你
In a matter of seconds, you're going to be surrounded.
约几秒钟之后你就会被包围
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
I hate chatting online.
我讨厌在线聊天
Let's do this face-to-face.
还是当面解决吧
It's bulletproof.
这是防弹玻璃
So you gonna take down the triads now? Is that it?
你打算搞垮红圈帮吗,是这样吗
It was just gonna be their man in New York.
本来只打算干掉他们在纽约的老板
Then I found out Victor Han is their boss.
后来我发现维克多·韩才是真正的幕后老板
What?
什么
You don't know.
你也不知道
Victor Han is alive, Michael.
维克多·韩还活着,迈克尔
Of course you don't know.
你当然不知道了
You never asked.
你从来不过问的
You probably don't even know why he was a target.
你甚至可能都不知道当初为什么要杀他
He had to be dirty.
他肯定不是什么好东西
Oh, he was.
的确
He was a double agent for the triads.
他是替红圈帮做事的双重间谍
He got a big fat promotion
多亏了珀西的诱饵调包计
thanks to Percy's bait-and-switch.
他被大大地提拔了
Not for long.
但他的末日就要到了
I need a location on Victor Han in Hong Kong.
我需要维克多·韩在香港的地址
Who've you been talking to?
你跟谁谈过了
No, let me guess.
等等,让我猜猜
Nikita.
尼基塔
What'd she say?
她都说什么了
How could Percy do such a thing, Michael?
珀西怎么能干出这种事,迈克尔
Make a deal with a criminal?
跟犯罪分子交易
You want to know how?
你想知道为什么吗
I assume you had your reasons.
你或许有你自己的理由
And you knew never to ask.
你也知道,永远不要问
I always loved that about you.
我一直很喜欢你这一点
Did the right thing, Michael.
你做得对,迈克尔
The government came to me with a serious situation.
政府来找我是因为有一个大麻烦
A triad double agent had worked his way
一个帮会的双重间谍想尽办法
so high up into Homeland Security,
打入了国土安全部的高层
He was attending NSC briefings at the West Wing.
当时他参加了国家安全委员会在白宫西翼的报告会
Now, maybe you don't recall,
你可能想不起来了
But this was 2 years after 9/11.
那是在911事件后两年
Homeland was brand new.
国土安全部刚刚组建
Do you have any idea what would have happened
你知不知道如果那消息公之于众
if that information had gone public?
会发生什么事
It would destroy their agency.
那会毁了安全部
The government came to us with a problem, and we solved it.
政府来找我们解决问题,我们把它解决了
Making him into a martyr was my idea.
把他追认为烈士是我的主意
Yeah, but to keep him alive. Why?
可为什么要让他继续活着
Wouldn't want any blowback from the triads.
我可不想让帮会来找麻烦
Of course, you didn't take any money from them, either.
当然了,你也没从他们那里收钱
You better get going.
你最好还是走吧
I'll text you Han's address.
我会把韩的地址发给你
Nikita's probably on her way to Hong Kong as we speak.
尼基塔可能在我们说话间已经去香港了
Madam, don't you think you should have declared these
女士,你不觉得在返回香港之前
before returning to Hong Kong?
应该先申报这些东西吗
Hmm. Yes, I was.
我本打算的
I was going to. I'm sorry.
我本来有这个打算,真抱歉
Is this the part where you tie me up?
是该演到把我绑起来这段了吧
Listen, I will pay the fine. It's fine. It's totally fine.
听着,我会付罚款的,没关系,真的
I just—I don't want to go back in that line out there
我只是,不想再回去排队了
because it's a little long,
队伍那么长
And isn't there a side door or something
有没有什么侧门之类的
I could go through?
可以让我过去
Certainly. There you go.
当然有,太好了
Something wrong?
有问题吗
No, I just didn't know we had company.
没,我只是不知道还有别人要来
51 beats per minute.
每分钟51次心跳
Then you'll be free.
你就自由了
Face the flame.
看着火光
Breathe in through the nose, exhale through the mouth.
鼻中吸气,嘴里呼气
Without blowing it out.
不要把它吹灭了
Tell me about your pain, Alex.
告诉我你的痛苦,艾丽克丝
It's the only way to let it go.
这是唯一能让你放下的办法
Maybe I like my pain.
或许我喜欢我的痛苦
There was a girl who used to say the same thing.
曾经有个女孩过去常说同样的话
Turned out to be one of our best.
后来成了我们这最出色的一个
But she didn't become great
但是直到她解放了自己
until she set herself free..
才变得十分强大
By confronting her deepest, deepest fears.
她是通过直面她最深层的恐惧做到的
I was 13.
我那时13岁
I was with my parents.
我跟父母在一起
We were driving.
我们在开车
There was an accident,
发生了车祸
And we fell into the river.
我们掉进了河里
We were sinking.
我们一直往下沉
And there was so much...
当时到处是...
Water.

My papa lost control.
我爸爸失去了控制
I tried to scream, but I couldn't.
我试图呼救,但叫不出来
My parents died in that car accident.
我父母在那场车祸中去世
And you people put me under that car.
而你们却让我趴在车下拆弹
I'm proud of you, Alex.
我为你感到骄傲,艾丽克丝
You really do remind me of Nikita.
你真的让我想起了尼基塔
You flew all the way out here for me.
你大老远飞过来找我
That is just simply stupid.
这太蠢了
I just had to see you again.
我只是想再看看你
I spoke with Percy.
我打电话给珀西了
It's funny.
很有趣
He didn't want to get into it.
他不想多说这件事
Percy's not really a talker.
珀西可不健谈
That's ok, I worked it out.
没关系,我套话出来了
So you went and grew a conscience, Nikita?
你离开后长出良心来了,尼基塔
Now you're a thorn in Percy's side
你现在是珀西的眼中钉
'cause you think you can, what,
因为你觉得自己可以,怎样
make a difference in the world?
在这世上有一番作为
You in prison being man-raped.
把你抓进监狱,让你被鸡奸
That'd be different.
那才算有作为
You're going to tell me who knows about this.
你必须告诉我,还有谁知道我没死
Did you tell Lisa and Sophie?
你告诉丽萨和索菲了吗
Oh, you remember their names.
你竟然还记得她们的名字
Don't get sanctimonious.
别装正人君子了
You know all about living a lie, Nikita.
你也是伪装生活过的,尼基塔
Victor Han was a name I created to infiltrate Homeland.
维克多·韩是我为潜入国土安全部而起的化名
As for the wife and kid,
而老婆和孩子
they were just my cover.
他们只是我的掩护
They were your family.
他们是你家人
I have a family, here.
我在这里有家
A wife and two children,
妻子和两个孩子
and I want to keep it that way.
我就想这样生活下去
I'm not really a talker, either.
我也不是个健谈的人
That's ok.
没关系
My boys here got a few power tools
我的人带了几样厉害的家伙
to help bring you out of your shell.
让你不想说都不行
You think you're gonna break me?
你觉得你能撬开我的嘴
Nobody likes a crusader, Nikita.
没有人喜欢理想斗士,尼基塔
I tried it for a few months. I got blown up.
我尝试过几个月,结果崩溃了
I can't believe I ever thought you were cute.
无法相信我曾觉得你很可爱
I can't believe
无法相信
I never had my way with you.
我没能与你同床共枕
You couldn't handle me.
你泡不上我的
Not then, not now.
以前如此,现在亦然
The nice thing about the slave business
走私劳工的好处在于
is that I can handle anything I want.
我可以对他们为所欲为
Honestly, I think we would clash.
老实讲,我觉得咱俩不合适
Sort of like lipstick and peanut oil.
是不是尝起来像口红掺了花生油
Please...Please.
求,求求你了
Shut up before I change my mind.
给我闭嘴,小心我改主意
Victor Han, a former high-ranking official
曾被认为已故的
in the United States Department of Homeland Security,
前美国国土安全部高级官员
a man thought to be dead,
维克多·韩
found on the steps of the police department,
在警察局门口的台阶上被人发现
bound and gagged.
双手被绑嘴巴被封
Apparently left there by an unknown crusader.
显然是被一个无名的理想斗士留在那
No, it's not going to be a problem.
不,这不会成为问题
It's going to be an opportunity.
这会是个机会
For who? For you.
谁的机会,你的
Yeah. No, no.
是的,不,不
Easy, easy.
别急,别急
Look, we both agree Victor was sloppy.
我们都同意维克多搞砸了
But you—you could take over the operation, couldn't you?
但你,你可以接管这事的运作,对吧
No, you're right. No—no commission.
对,没错,不收佣金了
For the time being.
目前不用
When they returned her to me—
当他们把她还回来的时候
The people you used to work for—
你曾经的雇主
They threatened me.
他们威胁我
Told me not to talk.
告诉我不要说出去
Who knew her own father was behind it?
谁会知道她的亲生父亲就是幕后主使呢
He'll pay for what he did.
他会为自己的所作所为付出代价的
I decided I'm not going to tell her.
我决定不把这事告诉她
As far as I'm concerned, Victor died that day.
我只知道,维克多那天就死了
You said you didn't want forgiveness,
你说过你不奢求原谅
but you deserve it, Nikita.
但这是你应得的,尼基塔
At least from me.
至少我原谅你了
Thank you.
谢谢
The people who made you do this,
让你做这事的那些人
can you ever stop them?
你能阻止他们吗
It's going to take some time.
这要花点儿时间
What else you got?
还有什么难题要考
Pulse never broke 60.
脉搏一直60以下
Damn, girl.
干得漂亮啊
What'd Amanda do to you?
阿曼达对你做了什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
We just, uh, talked.
我们只是,聊聊
Guess it worked.
可能是这起作用了
Yeah, well,
是吗
wait till I get under there.
看我的
Thanks for pulling me out the first time.
谢谢你第一次的时候把我拉出来
You would have worked it out eventually.
没我帮忙,你最后也还是会拆除成功的
I mean it, Thom.
我认真的,托姆
So, uh, didn't you say 2 out of 3 with the bo staff?
莫非你没提过棍术三局两胜的事吗
I did, didn't I?
怎能不提
You really want to get your ass kicked by a girl?
你真的想被一个女生痛扁一顿吗
Girls get no mercy.
对女生不能怜悯
That's the first rule of Kobudo.
这是日本古武道的第一准则
Yeah? What's the second?
是吗,那第二条呢
So how'd you do it?
你是怎么办到的
I'm not done.
还没完
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
She's hiding something.
她有事瞒着
Sorry I missed you earlier. Got caught up.
抱歉,之前我错过了你的行动,分身乏术
How'd it go on your end?
你这边进展得怎么样
You're supposed to be in logistics.
你应该在后勤处
Just tell me, straight.
直接告诉我
Why did we have to kill an innocent man?
为什么我们要杀一个无辜的男人
One that works for our own government?
一个为我们政府工作的人
We don't ask questions.
我们从不问为什么
You'd follow him over a cliff, wouldn't you?
他跳崖你也跟着他,对吗
Just like that.
就像那样
Percy gave you a gift.
珀西送你了一样礼物
He gave you a second chance.
他给了你第二次机会
He can have it back.
请他收回
You don't have a choice.
你没得选
What about you, Michael?
那你呢,迈克尔
Do you have a choice?
你可以选择吗
Grow up.
成熟点
Why are you so loyal to Percy?
你为什么对珀西那么忠心耿耿
Why?
为什么
Because I owe him my life.
因为他救过我一命
Michael?
迈克尔

分享到
重点单词
  • stressn. 紧张,压力 v. 强调,着重 vt. 强调 n.
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • exhalev. 呼气,发出,散发
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • identityn. 身份,一致,特征
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • navigationn. 航行,航海,导航
  • measuren. 措施,办法,量度,尺寸 v. 测量,量
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐
  • exigentadj. 迫切的;紧急的;苛求的