尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第6集:考验艾丽克丝
日期:2017-02-14 07:28

(单词翻译:单击)

6 years ago, I was taken from prison,
六年前,一个名为"组织"的政府秘密小组
and forced to become an assassin for a black ops program
将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手
called Division that has now gone rogue.
如今"组织"已变得不听将令
They destroyed my identity,
他们抹杀了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
还杀害了我爱的人
I escaped, and now the man
我逃出魔窟,如今,我曾经的教官
that trained me is hunting me.
正在追杀我
With the help of Alex,
我在组织内部的内应,艾丽克丝
my partner on the inside,
通过她的协助
we discovered the location of a black box,
我们发现了一个黑盒的踪迹
A hard drive that holds our government's darkest secrets
那个硬盘装载了政府最肮脏的秘密
and makes Percy and his Division untouchable.
此物也是珀西和"组织"的免死金牌
It was guarded by one of Division's finest,
黑盒由组织的一个守护者保管
a man committed to his mission
一个曾对组织忠心耿耿的人
until they killed the woman he loved.
直到他深爱的人被组织杀害
With his help, I will destroy the black box,
通过他的帮助,我会摧毁黑盒
and then I will take Percy and Division down,
随后,我会慢慢击垮珀西和"组织"
and the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name.
他们临死前说的最后一个词将会是我的名字
Alex, come on.
艾丽克丝,来吧
You said you wanted to know who I was.
你说你想知道我是谁
The answer's over here.
答案就在这里
Who's Nikita?
谁是尼基塔
Me.

According to record,
据档案记载
I died September 3, 2004,
我死于2004年9月3日
executed by lethal injection in a state penitentiary.
在一所州监狱被处以注射死刑
What is this, some kind of joke?
你在说些什么,拿我寻开心吗
No, though it may be a truth you're not ready to hear.
不,接下来我要说的真相,怕你还没做好心理准备
Why?
为什么
People who forged this gravestone...
伪立这个墓碑的人
are the same people who killed your parents.
就是杀害你双亲的人
They're called Division.
他们叫"组织"
They started as a black ops assassination program.
起初,他们只是一个暗杀行动组
These days, they're more mercenary than government.
如今,他们比政府更唯利是图
Alex, your father was a Division target.
艾丽克丝,你父亲曾是"组织"的目标
They sent a team to your house
他们派遣了一个小队去你家
that burned it to the ground.
把你家付之一炬
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I'm the one who got you out of there that night, Alex.
因为那晚是我把你救出来的
No.

I saved your life.
我救了你的命
No. This isn't real.
不,你胡说
This is not real.
这不是真的
Alex...
艾丽克丝
I told you you weren't ready.
早告诉过你,你还没心理准备
The clock is ticking, my young padawans.
时间不多了,我的小羊羔们
3 minutes left before you report to Amanda.
还有三分钟,你们就要向阿曼达报告
Michael.
迈克尔
Welcome back from Montreal, sir.
欢迎从蒙特利尔归来,长官
What is it?
找我什么事
I thought you might like to discuss me
您难道不想知道我为何
breaking into your office while you were away.
趁您不在擅自闯进您办公室吗
I'm sure you had your reasons.
我相信你是事出有因
What if you had left because someone
我担心您突然离去
was threatening you or blackmailing you?
是因为有人威胁或者勒索你
I had to make sure you were—
我得确保...
When I doubt your loyalty to Division, Michael,
如果我对你的忠诚有所怀疑
you will know.
你就会受到另一种待遇了
The only time I've ever even questioned it
唯一一次怀疑你
was during your relationship with Nikita.
就是你和尼基塔有关系的时期
What relationship?
什么关系
But we don't have to worry about her anymore, do we...
不过我们不需要再担心她了,对吧
Now that she's at the bottom of the Saint Lawrence river.
现在她正躺在圣劳伦斯河的河底
Well, we have no confirmation of that.
我们还没有确认
I watched her go over the side of that freighter.
我亲眼看见她跳进河里
I empted a magazine into the water.
我还用枪朝河里扫射了一圈
I feel confident that our divers will come up with the body
我相信我们的潜水员会把她
along with that of the agent who died with her.
和那个特工的尸体一起捞上来
Who was the agent?
那个特工是谁
If you don't mind me asking.
如果你不介意我问的话
Just another solider who couldn't follow orders.
又一个不听从指令的士兵
We all know what happens to them.
我们都知道这种人的下场
Glad to see you're awake, Owen.
你终于醒了,欧文
Don't get up too fast.
别起来得太快
You got shot, remember?
你中枪了,记得吗
Where am I?
我在哪儿
We're at my safe house.
在我的安全藏身地
You've been in and out of consciousness for 48 hours
从蒙特利尔回来后这两天
since we got back from Montreal.
你一直处于半昏迷状态
I took out Percy's bullet.
我取出了珀西的子弹
Hope you don't mind.
希望你别介意
I also removed your tracking implant.
我还卸了你体内的追踪器
Division can't find you here.
组织找不到你了
You lost a lot of blood.
你失血太多
Where's the key?
钥匙在哪里
Where's the key?!
钥匙在哪里
Stop it.
住手
Do it!
开枪啊
Do you know how hard it is
你知不知道
to have a conversation with you?
和你谈话有多难
Now, I'm gonna throw you this bottle of antiseptic,
现在,我扔给你一瓶抗菌剂
and you're not gonna do anything stupid
你不要再做什么蠢事了
like try to drink it or blind me, right?
比如说喝了它或者弄瞎我,好吗
I don't know how else to convince you to trust me.
我不知道如何才能让你相信我
Why don't you just let me go?
为什么不让我走
So you could try to kill me again?
然后又等你来杀我吗
Yeah.
是的
You think I'm responsible for Emily's death?
你认为我该对艾米莉的死负责吗
Before you showed up, we were safe.
在你出现之前,我们很安全
I showed up because you lost control of your mission.
我出现是因为你已不能处理你的任务
I had a plan,
我本来有个计划
a plan to make it right.
力挽狂澜的计划
Oh, yeah? What plan was that?
是吗,什么计划
To return Percy's black box, shake his hand,
把黑盒还给珀西,握手言欢
go and grab your girlfriend?
然后和女朋友一起远走天涯吗
He would have killed you on sight.
他一见面就会杀了你
And then he would have sent a cleaner to erase Emily
然后他会派人去做掉艾米莉
because she's the reason you lost sight of your priorities in the first place.
就是因为她,你才会忘掉你的职责和使命
That's what Percy does, Owen.
欧文,这是珀西的一贯手法
He destroys the thing you love
只有毁掉你的挚爱
So he can get the thing he wants.
他才能得到他想要的东西
What do you want?
你想要的又是什么
Same thing he does?
和他一样吗
Find out where I hid the black box?
找出我藏黑盒的地方
Is that what you want?
你的目的是不是这个
I do.
正是
We'll deal with that later.
这事我们回头再说
Right after I patch you up.
我先给你包扎一下
Again.
再一次
I'll be watching you the entire time.
我会一直看着你的
If I feel like you're getting off track with the prisoner,
如果觉得你做得不妥
I'll prompt you over the earbud.
我就通过耳机提示你
Who is this guy, anyway?
这到底是谁啊
Maro is a member of the al-myah al-myqh, an Egyptian terror cell.
马罗是一个埃及恐怖组织阿迈阿迈的成员
We want him to give up the other members of his cell.
我们要他供出小组其他成员
We want names. You have 10 minutes to get the intel.
我们要得到那份花名册,给你十分钟取口供
If you fail, I'll get it myself, but remember,
如果你办不到,我就自己来,不过记住
you're being evaluated.
这会记入你的评估记录
Try not to fail.
千万别搞砸了
And one more thing, Alex.
还有件事,艾丽克丝
What's this?
这是什么
It's the remote for the electrocution device we put on Maro
这是放在马罗身上的电击装置的遥控器
in case he needs a little motivation.
必要时可以使用暴力手段
How old are you?
你多大了啊小妹妹
18?
18岁
19?
19岁
You send a child to frighten me?!
你们居然让个孩子来吓唬我
The intel we have on you states
从你们国家获取的情报表明
your group has been on U.S. soil for the last 6 months.
你们组织潜入美国已半年有余
How many people are you working with?
你们一共有多少人
Since when do you sit in on recruit exercises?
你何时关心起新人培训了
Oh, from what you've told me,
依你之言
Alex is no typical recruit.
艾丽克丝很特别
So, what do you think?
你怎么看呢
Another rising star?
一颗冉冉升起的新星吗
Too early to tell.
现在还言之过早
Where's the hideout?
他们的藏身之处在哪儿
I can control the raid
我可以控制抓捕行动
so that your people won't be killed.
保证不伤你同伙儿的性命
And why should I believe your assurances?
我凭什么相信你呢
What power could you possibly have?
你能有什么手段
Enough to know about your family in Cairo—
绰绰有余,比如知道你家人在开罗
Your wife Helena, your 6-year-old son Oba,
你妻子海伦娜,你六岁的儿子欧巴
who likes to fly kites.
他喜欢放风筝
Give up your people's location,
供出你同伙儿的下落
and maybe you'll get to see them again.
也许你就能再见到他们
Positive incentives aren't working, Alex.
看来利诱不管用,艾丽克丝
Maybe it's time to try a negative one.
也许是时候来点威逼了
If you don't answer my questions, I will have to hurt you.
如果你继续沉默,休怪我手下无情
Remember what we discussed, Alex.
想想我们谈过的,艾丽克丝
Show him you're in control.
让他知道局势由你掌控
Just tell me something.
随便说点什么都行
You think I would betray my brothers? Eh?
你以为我会出卖我的弟兄吗
They will come for me,
他们会来救我
and you and your people will suffer.
到时候有你们好看的
Get him out of here.
把他从这里弄出去
Why the hell wasn't anyone making sure he was tied up right?!
为什么没人检查他有没有被绑紧
But we hadn't used metal cuffs,
因为有电击装置
due to the electric shock.
我们连手铐都没用
Move your hand. Let me check.
把手拿开,我检查一下
Probably just bruised your esophagus.
刚刚可能只是擦伤了食道
What'd you do, call him a name or something?
你干了什么,辱骂他吗
You saw the whole thing go down?
你看到了我出糗的全部过程
Interesting.
有意思
I'll go and handle our Egyptian friend,
我会着手处理我们的埃及朋友
but what about Alex?
不过,怎么处置艾丽克丝
Good question.
问得好
Come on. Let's get you an ice pack.
来吧,我给你找个冰袋
Everybody listen up.
大家都听好了
You'll spend today's tactics lesson handling sniper rifles,
今天的战术课程讲的是狙击步枪
but here's the rub.
不过问题是
It'll be at one of our off-site training grounds.
课程将在"组织"外部的一个训练场地进行
The bus leaves in 30 minutes, so gear up
大巴半小时后启程,所以收拾好东西
and bring your "A" Game.
拿出你们的最高水平来
I heard what happened during your eval.
我听说你评估时出事了
I'm sorry I wasn't there.
可惜我不在现场
I would have beat that guy's head in.
不然准会把那家伙脑袋打开花
I'm more worried about failing the interrogation.
我更担心的是把审讯搞砸了
Look, prisoner's restraints got loose.
他们没把犯人绑紧
That wasn't on you.
那不能怪你
Yeah, well, at least we get to go outside,
是啊,但至少我们能出去了
that's somethin', huh?
总算是件好事吧
Mmm, not really.
那可不一定
Transport's windows are all blacked out.
车窗全都涂黑了
No way to know where we're going.
没办法知道我们是去哪里
Yeah. It sucks.
是啊,真不爽
I'm naked.
我光着身子
And observant.
而且很乖
You got anything to eat?
有什么吃的吗
Well, I don't have any raw meat to throw at you,
我没有生肉可以扔给你吃
but I do make a mean veggie shake.
不过我做的果蔬奶昔还不错
You stitch up the wound?
你把伤口缝上了
Standard field dressing.
标准的战地敷料
The real damage won't begin to heal for at least a year.
但你内心的伤痛至少要一年才会开始愈合
3 years out, you'll still feel her.
再过3年,你依然忘不了她
You know, you and I have more in common than you think, Owen.
我们的共同点比你想象的要多,欧文
Division took everything from me, too.
组织也夺走了我的一切
That's why I walked.
所以我走出来了
Or ran.
或者说逃出来
When?
什么时候
3 years ago.
三年前
I made the same mistake you did.
我犯了和你一样的错
Best mistake of my life.
我这辈子最美丽的错误
Who was he?
他是谁
He was a web designer.
他是个网站设计师
He was funny.
风趣幽默
Goofy, almost.
有点傻傻的
And when he smiled,
他的笑容
he was real...
那么真切
So really hurt.
让人心痛
His name was Daniel Monroe.
他名叫丹尼尔·梦露
I was deep undercover when we met.
我是在当卧底间谍的时候遇到他的
We started to make plans—
我们开始计划
Exfiltrate to South America...
逃到南美洲
Live on a beach,
住在海滩上
Start a family.
结婚生子
What happened?
后来呢
Daniel and I had his parents' lake house to ourselves for the weekend.
丹尼尔和我计划在他父母的湖边小屋度周末
I drove up there to meet him in the Adirondacks.
我驱车去阿迪朗达克找他
When I got there, he wasn't inside,
到了那里发现他不在
so I walked down to the dock.
于是我赶到码头
I found him floating facedown.
看到他浮尸水面
The coroner said he drowned,
验尸官说他死于溺水
but I knew it was Division.
但我知道是组织干的
If I can get my hands on
如果我能拿到
that black box you were protecting,
你所保护的黑盒
I'm one step closer to bringing down Percy,
离扳倒珀西就又近了一步
and then what he did to Daniel and to Emily,
丹尼尔和艾米莉的遭遇
He won't be able to do to anyone else.
就不会在别人身上重演
Listen, about the other night,
听着,至于那晚
I just want you to know it wasn't a big deal.
我只想跟你说,不代表什么
So you go around trying to hook up with all the recruits?
你到处勾搭新来的小女生吗
No. I-I just want you to know
不,我,我只想让你知道
I wasn't expecting anything else out of it.
我并没有什么非分之想
I mean, it was—
只是
Just a kiss.
吻一下
I know. Got it.
我知道
Everybody get down!
所有人趴下
Everybody off!
全给我下车
Now! Come on! Let's go!
现在,快,快
Hurry up! Come on!
快,马上
All of you! One by one. Come on!
所有人,一个接一个,快
All right, all right. Come on. Relax.
好吧好吧,冷静
Okay, okay.
好吧好吧
Thom!
托姆
Your people took my brother from his bed when he was sleeping,
你们的人趁我兄弟睡觉时绑走了他
when he was defenseless.
毫无防备
Tell me, what kind of coward
告诉我,哪个懦夫
would do such a thing?
会干这种勾当
His name is Bashir Maro.
他叫巴希尔·马罗
I've never seen him before.
我从未见过他
Yes, but you will help me find him.
好吧,但你会帮我找到他的
This is a truth... that I promise.
这一点,我保证
What is that?
那是什么
Something to make you talk.
能让你开口的东西
If I knew something that would help you,
我若知道什么对你有用的信息
I would tell you, but I don't.
我早就说了,但我真不知道
You have one last chance to answer me.
最后一次机会,快说
What do you know about my brother's abduction?
我兄弟被绑架的事你知道多少
Nothing.
一无所知
Please.
求你
I don't know where your brother is.
我不知道你兄弟在哪里
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的是实话
I thought she was going to start
我以为她看到巴希尔的照片时
hyperventilating when she saw Bashir's picture,
会紧张的呼吸加速
but she covered right away.
但她立刻就掩饰住了
Clearly, she's buying into the scenario.
很显然,她已经进入状态了
I'm not an animal.
我不是禽兽
It's Amir. He sells it every time.
是埃米尔,他表演的很棒
If it hadn't have been for counterintelligence,
如果他没有搞反间谍活动
he'd have had quite the career in the community theater.
去社区剧场当演员一定相当成功
What about me?
我呢
You, you're a little more dinner theater,
你更像一个晚宴剧场的演员
though the leap from the chair was effective.
虽然你从椅子上跳起的动作过于麻利
Convincing as always, agent Rahal.
一如既往的令人信服,瑞浩探员
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on. I'll walk you out.
我陪你出去
We should start a pool, bet on how long she'll last.
我们该开个注,赌她能挺多久
I'm thinkin' 5 hours.
我赌五小时
What's the record again?
最高记录是多少来着
18, recruit named Glenn Roland.
十八小时,格伦·罗兰创下的
Oh ho. Glenn Roland, yo.
噢,格伦·罗兰
Balls of steel.
真是条汉子[出自游戏《3D弹球》]
Of course, the resulting ptsd was so severe,
当然,创伤后应激障碍太严重
he could no longer function.
他已经废了
We had to cancel him.
被我们除掉了
O...

K.

Tell me about your people.
说说你们的人
Are they FBI, CIA,
是联邦调查局,中情局
Blackwater?
还是黑水国际的[私营军事公司]
Who are you working with?
你的同伙是谁
Ok, I realize what this test is meant to achieve,
好吧,我明白这个测试想达到的预期效果了
but do we really need the electric shock?
但我们真的需要用电击吗
This morning when Alex was in that interrogation room,
今早艾丽克丝在审讯室时
she couldn't bring herself to electrocute her subject.
她不肯对她的受审人用电刑
She needs to know
她要知道
her enemies won't show her the same mercy.
敌人对她可不会这样仁慈
Well, we usually don't push this hard.
我们通常不会做到这种程度
Yes, we do.
不,我们会做
Maybe today just feels different.
或许只是今天你的感觉不同罢了
Anything?
情况如何了
Not yet, but she's reaching her threshold.
就那样,不过她要撑不住了
Curious to see how she's gonna try and talk her way out of this.
我很期待她接下来的表现
Aren't you?
你呢
I keep telling you I don't know.
我一直在说我不知道
I've been running this transformer at 20,000 volts,
我已将电压调至两万伏
but I can raise it.
但还可以再高
At 50,000,
到五万伏时
your organs will begin to suffer tissue damage.
你的器官就会出现组织损伤
At 70, you will go into cardiac arrest.
七万伏时,心跳就会停止
Please!
求你
Stop it, please!
请住手
I'll tell you what you wanna know!
你想知道的我都告诉你
Just please, stop!
求你住手
Division.
组织
People I work for, they...
我效力于"组织" 他们
Division?
"组织"吗
That's what your group is called?
你们团伙叫这个吗
Keep talking, or I'll raise the volts to 100,000.
继续讲,否则我把电压增至十万伏
Yes. Their name is Division.
是的,就叫"组织"
But I'm not one of them.
但我跟他们不是一条心
Not really.
不完全是
Never heard a recruit use that angle before.
没见过哪个新人会用这种说辞
Neither have I.
我也没
I wonder where she's going with it.
我在想她接下来会怎么说
If you are not one of them,
如果你不和他们一条心
then who are you?
那你是谁
They abducted me.
她们绑架了我
They took me from prison.
她们将我从监狱里带出来
That's—
他们
That's how they grow their ranks.
他们的队伍就是这样发展壮大的
They pick people
他们挑选
that don't have families and won't be missed,
无家可归或者无依无靠的人
that can't be traced if they're captured.
这样即使被捕也无迹可寻
Well, she gave that up pretty easy.
这么容易就招了啊
She lasted 3 rounds of electroshock.
她挺过了三轮电击
Not many recruits could.
很少有新人能做到
She's also manipulating her captor,
她还引导逮捕她的人
positioning Division as a common enemy.
将组织变成公敌
She's clever. You have to give her that.
你该承认,她很聪明
Sayid.
赛伊德
That's the second time I've seen you on that computer.
这是我第二次看到你用这台电脑
Who are you in contact with?
你在和谁联系
I was just searching for black box locations.
我只是在找黑盒的位置
You can find anything on the internet, you know.
网络无所不知
Even if I was to tell you where it was buried,
就算我告诉你黑盒在哪里也没用
there are 6 more hard drives secured
你还要找出另外六个黑盒
by guardians just like me.
它们都由像我一样的守护者看管
That's ok.
没关系
I've got a plan.
我都计划好了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
Phase one, find them.
首先,找到他们
Phase 2, kick their ass.
然后,各个击破
Phase 3, veggie shakes.
最后,给他们喝果蔬奶昔
Seems to be working with you.
对你似乎十分有效哦
Yeah, well, it won't work with the others.
但并非屡试不爽
Who are the other guardians?
其他的守护者是什么人
I don't know who they are.
我也不知道
I don't know what cities they're in.
我不知道他们在哪个城市
All I know is Percy handpicked each one of us.
我只知道这些人是珀西亲手挑选的
Why'd he pick you?
为什么选你
I was a cleaner.
我是个杀手
I was his favorite cleaner.
他最看重的杀手
No questions. Got the job done.
不管闲事,卖力干活
I was able to stay detached.
我对一切都很冷漠
Till you met Emily.
但艾米莉改变了你
When Percy moved me to Montreal to guard the box,
珀西派我去蒙特利尔保护黑盒时说
he told me it was the most important assignment of all.
这是最重要的任务
What he didn't tell me is how much downtime would be involved.
但他却没告诉我这项任务要持续多久
Kind of just crept up on me how much I cared about her.
我对她的关心如蔓草滋生
And then it hit me.
然后,我的心灵被深深地触动
I started to see the people that I killed,
我出现幻觉,看到死在我手下的人
Their faces.
见到他们的脸
I started to see them as somebody's brother
我觉得自己令别人失掉手足
or somebody's kid.
家破人亡
And now I know how it feels
现在我知道这种感觉了
to love someone
爱上一个人
and have them taken away from you.
又被迫看着爱人消失
You never know how much you miss them till they're gone.
当爱人随风逝去,才明白相思入骨
Sayid has been getting to know your friend in the next room.
萨义德一直在隔壁审问你的同伴
Thom is his name?
他是叫托姆吧
He seems to be a loyal soldier.
他算是条汉子
He said nothing about being forced to work for your Division,
他说没有人逼他为组织卖命
which leads me to wonder
我禁不住怀疑
if you're really the slave you claim to be.
你所谓的被迫是否真实
I am.
我是被逼的
We are. He's just—
我们都是,他只是
He's been there longer.
在组织里太久了
He's been brainwashed.
他被洗脑了
You will tell me the truth,
你最好告诉我实话
or I will put a bullet in your friend.
否则我就一枪崩了你的同伴
We're the only leverage you have to get your brother back.
我们是你救回你兄弟的唯一筹码
It'd be stupid to kill him.
杀了他简直是太愚蠢了
No. No!
不,不
Where are you taking me?
你要把我带到哪儿去
I said, "Where are you taking me?"
我问你呢,要把我带到哪儿去
You tell me the truth,
说实话
or he dies.
不然他死定了
I told you everything I know.
该说的都说过了
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼地方
Who are you?
你们是什么人
Relax, recruit. It's all part of the exercise.
别紧张,新手,只是训练的一部分
Yeah?
真的吗
Then where are the others?
那其他学员在哪儿
Where's Alex?
艾丽克丝在哪里
Just an exercise, huh? Then why do you need that?
只是训练吗,用这个干什么
What'd they shoot him up with,
他们给他注射了什么
That weird puffer-fish poison?
河豚毒素吗
It's an analogous compound.
是种假死药
It'll slow his breathing and heart rate considerably.
能大幅度减慢他的呼吸和心跳
For at least an hour, his vitals will have appeared to cease.
他的脉搏会至少停跳一小时
I wanna watch.
别说了,快看
Thom!
托姆
Thom!
托姆
He can't hear you.
你叫破喉咙他也听不到了
They did a really good job on his squibs.
他们这假死戏做的很逼真啊
Look, we saw her tell them about Division,
我们听到她说出了组织之名
But hold her ground on details. What else are we waiting for?
但她没透露细节,我们还在等什么
Waiting for? This is the most crucial part.
等什么,等关键部分
He didn't do anything!
他什么都没说
She's seen what her captors did to her comrade.
她已经看到绑匪将同伴击毙
Now we get to see what she'll say to save her life.
我们现在看看她用何种说辞救自己一命
You are very beautiful
你美貌如花
And very young.
青春靓丽
How does someone like you
这样一个可人儿
get pulled into a life like this?
怎么就陷入了这样一种生活
Where's your family?
你家人在哪里
In the ground.
都死光了
As is mine,
我的也是
Casualties of your people.
你们的人伤亡惨重
Who are yours casualties of?
因为什么呢
War? Crime?
战争,犯罪
These questions are pointless.
这些问题毫无意义
I'm gonna tell Amir to pull the curtain.
我让埃米尔停手
No. I know she's been holding
不,我知道她在治疗的时候
something back during our sessions.
对我们隐瞒了一些事情
I specifically requested these questions,
我特意将这些问题列出来
and I want her to answer them.
我要听到她的答案
What I said before...
我之前说的
Hmm?
什么
About not being one of them...
说我不和他们一条心
Boost the levels. I can't hear anything she's saying.
音量调高,我听不见她说的
I didn't tell you everything.
我还有所隐瞒
Ok, explain it to me.
好吧,告诉我
There's... There's...
不止... 不止...
There's more.
不止这些
Show me your hands!
举起手来
My men are just down the hall. All I have to do is call them.
我的人就在走廊尽头,只要我一声令下
Get down there and grab her before she gets away.
下去抓她回来,别让她跑走
Wait. She just killed Amir. He's dead,
等等,她杀了埃米尔,他死了
Like, for real.
真的死了
Can anyone tell me what the hell
谁能向我解释一下
he was doin' in there with a loaded weapon?
那把枪里为什么会有子弹
We underestimated her.
我们低估她了
No. You underestimated the effect it would have on her.
不,你低估了这件事对她的影响
If we had ended this 10 minutes ago,
如果我们十分钟前就收手
they all would have walked away. You pushed her too far.
他们都会没事,你们挑战她的底线
Which is exactly the point of the test, Michael,
迈克尔,这正是训练的目的
to push the recruits to their limits.
让那些新手挑战极限
There's a recruit out there
有名在逃的新人
with vital information about this organization.
握有我们组织的重要信息
We need to contain the situation now.
我们得尽快控制局势
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Leave me alone.
别烦我
Ok.
好吧
Wait.
等等
What the hell is this?
这是什么
Last time I rescued you, I left you with nothing.
上次我救出你后,什么也没留给你
I didn't wanna do that again.
我不想再重蹈覆辙了
I was there, Alex.
我当时在场,艾丽克丝
I'm not lying.
我没骗你
When I found out about the kill order on your family
当我看到他们对你们一家的追杀令
and saw there was a 13-year-old girl on the list,
看见名单上有个13岁的小女孩
I knew I had to do something.
我知道我得做点什么
I couldn't get to your parents,
我无法救出你的父母
but when I found you in the cellar,
但当我发现藏在地下室的你
I knew it was my only chance to save you.
我知道这是救你的唯一机会
And do you know what happened to me
那你知道被你"拯救"以后
after you saved me?
我经历了什么吗
You were sold to sex traffickers.
你被卖给了皮条客
I had nothing to do with that.
这跟我没关系
Got you to a family friend.
我把你交给了一个朋友
I had no idea—
我不知道会...
Neither did I.
我也是
After I escaped from Division,
我从组织逃出来以后
I told myself if I could just find you,
我告诉自己,如果能找到你
see if you were ok...
看看你过的还好吗
That I would have done one good thing in my life.
就算是给我这辈子积德了
There's $5,000 in that envelope
信封里有5000美元
and a fake driver's license.
还有一张假驾照
Should get you started.
应该够你开始新生活了
I wanted you to know the truth.
我想让你知道真相
You deserve at least that much.
这是你起码应得的
Ok, this is the safe house where we were testing Alex,
好了,这是我们测试艾力克斯的安全屋
and this is our little runaway.
这是我们的在逃犯
I activated her tracker.
我激活了她身上的追踪器
It looks like she's headed due east,
她似乎是往正东方向跑了
making good time, too.
跑得还很快
She got out about 45 minutes ago.
她是45分钟前逃出去的
She's already 5 miles away.
却已经逃到了5英里外
Remember when you said putting tracking devices
还记得你说过没必要
on the recruits was excessive?
在新手身上放追踪器吗
What's in the area?
那片地区有什么
Well, there's a truck stop about half a mile in front of her.
她前方半英里有个加油站
If she wants to make contact or hitch a ride,
如果她想联系外界,或者搭便车
that's her best bet.
那是她的最佳去处
All right. Prep a team immediately.
好的,马上集合一支小队
It's just one recruit.
她只是个新手
I'll handle it myself.
我自己处理就行了
That girl has been inside these walls long enough
她已经在这呆了很久了
to know how we operate.
她知道我们的行动方式
If she makes contact with someone,
如果她和外界取得联系
that's a breach in security.
就会威胁到我们的安全
As far as the world's concerned,
对别人来说
she's just a dead junkie.
她只是个死掉的瘾君子
Who's she gonna contact?
她能联系谁
This'll take the edge off the pain.
这个能止痛
Let me know if the room starts spinning.
如果你有眩晕感就告诉我
too much, and your system won't be able to handle it.
注射太多的话你的身体会承受不了
Thompson park...
汤普森公园
Under the oak tree by the bridge,
桥边的橡树下
that's where I buried the drive.
就是我埋黑盒的地方
That veggie shake worked better than I thought.
果蔬奶昔收到了奇效
It's like you said.
就像你说的
Havin' the black box'll help you take down Percy.
拿到黑盒可以帮你除掉珀西
You should go get it.
你快去拿吧
No.

I'm gonna stay here till you're better,
我会守在这,等你好起来
and then we're gonna go and get it together.
然后咱们一起去拿
I'd like that.
主意不错
I would.
真的
I don't think it was meant to be.
但注定不能如你所愿了
This is your fight, too, you know?
这也是你的战斗,不是吗
I wasn't just any cleaner, Nikita.
我不是普通的杀手,尼基塔
I was Division's cleaner, in-house.
我是组织的杀手,为内部清理门户的
Nikita, I was a reaper.
尼基塔,我是个终结者
Reaper?
终结者
I canceled other agents...
我负责除掉其他特工
People from their old lives...
以及他们以前的朋友
People they had confided in about Division...
还有他们泄密的对象
People they had fallen in love with.
他们所爱的人
How?
怎么会
It was quick.
我下手很快
No.

He didn't feel a thing.
他没承受什么痛苦
You know, they never told me your name,
他们从没告诉过我你的名字
but from how you describe how you found Daniel,
但根据你对丹尼尔浮尸之地的描述
I remember that place
我记起来了那个地方
in the adirondacks.
在达克山脉
I knew it was a matter of time before I had to tell you.
我迟早得告诉你的
Did Michael know?
迈克尔知道吗
What?
知道什么
About the kill order?
追杀令的事
Percy gave me my orders.
珀西给我下的命令
Hello. It's me.
你好,是我
What happened?
怎么了
I was taken hostage by these terrorists.
我被恐怖分子抓去当人质
It was the brother of the man,
他是我今早在组织审讯的
of the prisoner that I interrogated at Division this morning.
一个囚犯的哥哥
I had to kill him to get out of there.
我杀了他才逃出来
Slow down. Where are you right now?
慢点说,你现在在哪
Gas station off 95.
95号公路旁的加油站
Where were you when they kidnapped you?
他们是在哪里绑架你的
We were on a bus, a bus that was
我们当时在车上
taking us to some training ground somewhere.
送我们去某个训练场的车
And the prisoner you questioned this morning,
你今早审问的囚犯
he was a terrorist, too?
他也是个恐怖分子吗
Yes. He was a terrorist.
是的,他是个恐怖分子
He was part of the group that took me. Why?
他是绑架我的那个组织的一员,怎么了
I'm standing in the middle of nowhere,
我现在在一个鸟不拉屎的地方
freezing, covered in dirt.
浑身又冷又脏
Can we please debrief later?
你能等等再问吗
When I was a recruit,
我还是个新手的时候
I had to interrogate a Chinese secret service agent
审问了一个组织抓获的
who Division had captured.
中国情报局的特工
In the morning, when I woke up,
我早上一醒来
I was in a Chinese prison.
发现我在一个中国监狱
Soldiers told me that I had assassinated the president,
那里的士兵说我刺杀了国家主席
Wanted to know who I worked for.
想知道我为谁工作
Turns out it was all a test.
而实际上那都是测试
Division wanted to know how I would react to the situation.
组织想知道我会如何应对那种状况
But I shot someone.
但我对人开枪了
Does that mean I killed a Division agent?
这是不是意味着我杀了一个"组织"的特工
We're gonna figure this out.
这个我们回头再说
What are they gonna do to me?
他们会如何处置我呢
Listen to me. It's gonna be ok.
听我说,不会有事的
Just come get me.
快来接我
I will be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶到
Do it.
动手吧
That's why I told you where I hid the box.
我已经告诉你我把盒子藏在哪里了
You don't need me anymore.
我对你已经没有利用价值了
This is the way it's supposed to end.
一切恩怨注定以这种方式了结
Alex.
艾丽克丝
I was worried somebody else might have gotten to you first.
我还担心别人会先找到你
These men, they took me.
那些人,他们挟持了我
I know.
我知道
I know, Alex. We—
我知道,艾丽克丝
I saw the whole thing go down.
整个过程我都看见了
It was all part of an exercise.
那都是训练的一部分
You're sick! You made me kill somebody!
你们这些变态,你们害我杀了人
No, that was the agent's fault.
不,是那个特工的错
You did what you had to do to survive.
你所做的一切都是为了活命
What's gonna happen to me when I go back?
我回去后他们会怎样处置我
Look...
听我说...
We'll make this right, ok?
我们会处理好这件事的,好吗
I'm not gonna let 'em do anything to you.
我不会让他们处置你
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让他们做对你不利的事
I'm not gonna lose you, too.
我不想也失去你
Look, just trust me on this, ok?
听着,一定要相信我,好吗
Everyone get to your quarters now.
所有人都回到自己的房间
You heard him. let's go
都听见了吧,动起来
Is this your idea of handling the situation?
这就是你处理局势的方法吗
What does he mean?
他什么意思
A dead body on the outside begs a lot of questions,
弃尸街头容易引起怀疑
but in here, none.
内部解决毫无顾虑
I think this is best handled on sublevel 6.
我觉得在地下6层处理她再好不过了
No! No! No!
不,不
That won't be necessary.
没那个必要
Alex wasn't the test subject today, Michael.
迈克尔,今天的测试对象不是艾丽克丝
Or rather, she wasn't the only one.
或者说,不只她一个人
I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, agent Khamera had a gun that was loaded with blanks,
卡玛拉特工在枪里装了空包弹
and he was given strict orders to let her escape.
是我密令他放她走的
So, Nikita's been off the radar for 3 days,
尼基塔才三天没来找麻烦
and you're already so bored
你就已经穷极无聊到
that you're playing puppeteer to amuse yourself?
玩操控游戏来寻开心的地步了吗
And you keep talking about Nikita.
而你不停地谈到尼基塔
It's like you're making my point for me.
似乎更加证明我之前的猜测是对的
Feel free to tell me what that is at any time.
你有话随时都可以痛痛快快地说出来
As I said before,
如我之前所说
there's only one time I have ever doubted your loyalty,
我对你的忠诚度只怀疑过一次
and my concern was that this was gonna be another Nikita.
而且我担心她会是第二个尼基塔
Did I pass your test or not?
我通过你的测试了吗
For the most part.
基本上通过了
You're sick, both of you.
你们是变态,你们俩都是
Both of you!
两个变态
I just came by to talk.
我是来找你谈谈的
Why should I listen to you?
我为什么要听你说话呢
One minute, you're telling me it's all gonna be ok,
一会儿告诉我不会有事的
and the next, you're kissing Percy's ass,
一会儿又去拍帕西的马屁
ready to cancel me.
准备好要除掉我
You're just like everybody else in here,
你同这里其他人没什么区别
a liar.
大骗子
You've been at Division long enough
你来到"组织"的时间也不短了
to know there are many kinds of tests,
应该知道这里会进行各种各样的考验
and they run at every hour of the day.
而且每时每刻都在进行
Sometimes you have no idea you're being tested.
有时候你根本不知道你在接受测试
But other times, you do.
而有时候,你知道
So... uh...
那么...
You're telling me you knew
你是在告诉我
Percy was testing you the whole time?
你从一开始就知道帕西在测试你吗
You expect me to believe that?
你觉得我会相信这话吗
The truth is what we choose to believe.
只有你愿意相信的事情才是真相
And what I told you at the truck stop was the truth.
我在加油站跟你说的都是真话
The door was unlocked.
门没锁
It's not very spylike of you.
太没有间谍的风范了
Thought you might stop by.
我猜你可能会来看看我
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Well, I picked this place when I was looking for you.
我寻找你的时候选了这个地方
Figured when I found you, we'd stay here for a little while.
以为找到你以后,能这里待上一阵
Now it's just me,
现在就剩我自己了
so downsizing, you know?
所以用不着住这么大房子
I believe you,
我相信你
what you said.
你说的那些事
But I have some questions.
但我也有些疑问
You said you were gonna take down Division,
你说你要搞垮"组织"
but you're just one person.
但你势单力薄
So?
那又怎么样
I wanna know what your plan is to win.
我想知道你如何计划取胜
If you know what to look for,
如果你知道该找什么
you'll see their fingerprints.
就能发现他们的蛛丝马迹
I look at news reports, like all of 'em.
我查遍几乎所有新闻报道
I search for incidents that look like Division jobs.
我搜索疑似"组织"行动的事件
When I find one, I follow the trail they left behind.
每发现一个,就顺藤摸瓜
Sounds like a lot of work not to get that much.
看来要花费很多精力才能办到
It is not the perfect system,
计划还不完善
but it's all I have right now.
但我目前只能做这么多
If I had someone to help me,
如果有人能帮助我的话
probably go a lot faster.
速度一定会快很多
It's an awful lot of information to cull through.
有太多信息需要检索,真的很麻烦
Computers aren't really my thing.
电脑不是我的强项
They're not that hard.
不难学的
I could teach you.
我可以教你
I wouldn't want to be on a computer.
我不想坐在电脑前
I wanna be where the fight is.
我要冲锋陷阵
You can't.
你不行
Why not? That's where you are.
你可以,为什么我就不行
Alex, I've been through years of training,
艾丽克丝,我受过多年的训练
every kind of training, courtesy of Division.
各种各样的训练,拜"组织"所赐
So train me.
那就训练我吧
They killed my parents.
他们杀了我的父母
This is my fight, too.
这也是我的战斗

分享到