尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第1集:追捕尼基塔的任务
日期:2017-02-10 17:34

(单词翻译:单击)

My name is Nikita.
我叫尼基塔
6 years ago, I was taken out of prison and forced,
六年前,一个政府秘密小组
By a covert unit of the government,to be an assassin.
将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手
3 years ago, I escaped,
三年前,我逃出魔掌
And have been hunted ever since.
从此过上了逃亡生涯
I was the first recruit to get out.
我是第一个跳出魔窟的成员
I'm going to make certain I'm not the last.
我也绝不会成为最后一个
Come on!

Come on, come on, come on!
快,快,快
Stay right there!
待在那别动
Don't move!
别动
Alex-Detroit, Michigan
艾丽克丝,来自密歇根州,底特律
She's just a kid.
她还只是个孩子
Taking this one down to solitary.
把她单独监禁起来
Watch out—a biter.
悠着点,她会咬人
They're going to love you down here.
他们会爱死你的
I didn't do it! I didn't do it!
不是我干的,不是我干的
Evening, Alex.
晚上好,艾丽克丝
It is Alex, right?
你叫艾丽克丝,没错吧
Never Alexandra.
绝不会是亚历山德拉
Who are you?
你是什么人
Where am I?
我在哪
Well, you're not in prison anymore.
你不用再蹲监狱了
You're not even in Michigan,
甚至你也不在密歇根州了
Although we're the only ones that know that.
尽管只有我们知道这一点
Your death was officially ruled a suicide
监狱验尸官已于11月1日正式判定了
By the prison coroner on November first.
你的死因为自杀身亡
Your ashes are stored right here.
你的骨灰被存放在这
My name's Michael.
我叫迈克尔
I work for the government.
我为政府办事
We've decided to give you a second chance.
我们已决定给予你第二次机会
Why?
为什么
Why me?
为什么是我
Because you're a young, attractive white female
因为你是一个魅力四射的白种妙龄女郎
With virtually no personal ties or paper trail.
事实上,你无牵无挂,无档案可查
Now, those do exist,
即便存在一些档案
But they're hard to come by.
但也难以获得
What really grabbed our attention, though,
但真正夺人眼球的是
Is how you managed to kill a criminal we were about to take out.
你竟能成功杀死一名我们计划干掉的罪犯
His name was Kyle, by the way.
顺便告诉你,那罪犯叫凯尔
He was part of a smuggling ring.
他是走私集团的成员
Stand and your wrist breaks.
你要起身的话,你的手腕就断了
I didn't kill no one!
我没杀过任何人
It was Ronnie!
是罗尼干的
Your boyfriend's body was found next to his apartment,
在你男友公寓隔壁发现了他的尸体
Dead from an overdose.
死于毒品吸食过量
No one showed up to his funeral, either.
也没任何人出席他的葬礼
Your life is over, Alex.
你的生活都结束了,艾丽克丝
I'm here to offer you a new one.
我是来赐予你新生的
But you have to be willing to earn it.
但你必须心甘情愿接受它
What do I gotta do?
我该做些什么
Learn.
学习
How not to sound like a teen meth whore, for starters.
首先,学会如何摆脱吸毒少女的腔调
Learn to stand up straight.
学会正确的站姿
Learn how to walk right.
学会正确的步态
Learn how to talk right.
学会正确的谈吐
Learn how to serve your country--
学会如何效忠国家
Instead of just yourself.
成就大我,而非小我
Chica.
小妞
You.
说你呢
Como te llamas?
请教芳名
Nikita.
尼基塔
Nikita.
尼基塔
Never seen you before, Nikita.
以前没见过你,尼基塔
Who brought you here?
谁带你来这的
Elena. Yelena?
叫艾琳娜还是叶琳娜来着
She said there was a cool party,
她说这里有个很爽的派对
So, uh, here I am.
我就来了
Venga.
过来
Come.
过来
Have a drink.
来喝一杯
I was kinda hoping to stay dry.
我不太想搞得湿漉漉的
Why don't we go to the bar?
我们去酒吧如何
As you say, this is a cool party.
你也知道,这个是凉爽的派对
If you want to stay,
如果你想待在这
You're going to have to get...wet.
就得下水
That wasn't so bad, was it?
感觉还不错,对吧
I would have preferred the bar.
我还是想去酒吧
It's just that this is going to make taking your bodyguard out so much harder.
只不过在这里搞定你的保镖比较困难
Target is down! I need extraction at the service entrance.
目标击中,找人去服务通道接应我
Negative.
驳回
Extraction impossible.
你不能出去
What?
什么
You always had trouble listening, didn't you?
你总是听不懂,不是吗
Michael! please, I need to get out of here.
迈克尔,拜托,我得离开这里
Still don't hear me. I told you.
还是听不懂,我已经说过了
There is no out.
休想离开
Hi, Gary.
你好,加里
"hi, Gary"?
你好,加里
That's a nice touch, honey,
真会套近乎,甜心
But I ain't buying anything.
我可不吃你这套
Ah, all right.
那好
Let's try this again.
我再来试试这个
Hi, daddy.
你好,老爸
Nikita...
尼基塔
You really let this place go after Caroline died.
卡罗琳死后,你果真把这里搞的一团糟
I guess no more foster kids like me to clean up your crap, either.
我猜也没有其他养子女像我一样给你清理房间了
You--you broke my friggin' wrist! ah!
你拧断了我的手
Sit up, Gary.
坐起来,加里
Try to pay attention, ok?
集中点精力好吗
I need to tell you what happened to me after I ran away.
我得告诉你,我离家出走之后的事
It starts off like you'd expect,
刚开始和你料想的一样
And then it gets a little weird.
随后变得有点诡异
Nikita...
尼基塔
After I ran away,
离开家后
I got with a pretty bad crowd.
我碰上一群坏人
Did a lot of drugs.
吸了毒
Anything that made me forget about you.
就想把你忘了
Nikita, baby, that was 10 years ago.
尼基塔,宝贝,那都是10年前的事了
It was 11. I'm 27 now.
是11年前,我现在27了
If you call me baby again, I'll break something else.
再叫宝贝,小心我把你别的地方拧断
They told me I killed a cop.
他们说我杀了个警察
I don't remember. I've tried to.
我努力去想,但想不起来
I'd just turned 18,
当时我正好18岁
So they were able to charge me with murder one.
于是他们指控我谋杀
I was sentenced to die by lethal injection.
我被处以注射死刑
No friggin' way.
真他妈扯
Trust me.
相信我
You'll want to save your "no friggin' way" for the next part,
听到后面的事,你更想说"真他妈扯"
Where my execution was faked by a secret unit of the government called "division".
一个秘密单位将我的死刑作假,那是政府机构,叫做"组织"
They told me they were giving me a second chance.
他们说要给我第二次机会
They told me I'd be serving my country.
他们说,我将为美国效力
What they didn't tell me was they were training me to be an assassin.
可他们却没说我会被训练成一个杀手
They're probably telling some other girl
他们如今大概还在对其他小姑娘
the same thing right now.
重复同样的说辞
It was a year of training
接到第一个任务前
Before my first mission, sort of like a military charm school.
我在一个类似军事礼仪学校里训练了一整年
Everything to make me the best killer I could be
教会我顶尖杀手所需的一切技能
till I broke one of their rules.
直到我打破了一条规定
What rule?
什么规定
I fell in love with a civilian.
我恋爱了,和一个普通人
His name was Daniel.
他叫丹尼尔
After 3 months together,
热恋三个月后
all I wanted to do was be with him.
我只想和他在一起
Live a normal life.
过普通人的生活
But Division couldn't have that,
但组织不允许
so they killed him and made it look like an accident.
于是杀了他,伪装成一场事故
Why are you telling me all of this?
为什么跟我说这些
You know why, Gary.
你很清楚,加里
They're still after me.
他们还在追杀我
And I know they've been keeping tabs on you
我知道他们一直监视着你
in case I showed up.
以防我来找你
It's ok.
没关系
I want them to know I'm here.
我就要让他们知道我在这
I want you to tell them everything I just told you.
我要你把我的话都告诉他们
I want to send them a message.
给他们捎个话
It ends now.
马上做个了断
This is surveillance of general Safwani entering the Wyckland hotel.
这是萨夫瓦尼将军进入威克兰酒店的录像
3 bodyguards in his suite,
套房里有三名保镖
one advance guard in the lobby.
大厅有一人守门
Lobby guard is our weak link.
大厅是薄弱环节
That's our way in.
可作为突破口
We have one shot at this.
我们仅此一次机会
If he makes it to the U.N., we fail.
如果他到联合国大厦,我们就没机会了
What's the team look like?
小组的阵容如何
It's a 4-man op.
四人小队
One of my recruits, Thom, is ready for the field.
其中有个新手叫托姆,已经训练好了
And I was planning on using
另外我还打算启用
Percy.
我是珀西
Really?
是吗
When?
什么时候
No, I'll be right there.
不,我马上就到
I'm taking you off operation Black Arrow.
我要把你调离"黑箭"行动
Giving you a new assignment.
你有个新任务
What?
什么任务
Nikita.
尼基塔
Nikita?
尼基塔吗
She's back on the radar.
她回到了我们的监测范围
Sprung one of our mouse traps.
触发了诱捕陷阱
I want you to hunt her down,
我要你去抓她
and I want you to confirm the kill.
确确实实干掉她
Do you think you can do that this time?
这次你可以办到吗
What do you think?
你说呢
What?
看什么
What are you looking at, bitch?
婊子,看什么呢
You're going to die here, you know that?
你在这里死路一条,明白吗
What the hell are you doing?!
你他妈干什么呢
If you don't think they watch us in here, you're wrong!
如果你以为他们没看到,你就错了
I'd put that down if I were you.
换作我,就不会举着那玩意
I love it when you hold me like this.
真喜欢你这样抱着我的感觉
God. Chill.
天啊,冷静
Just saying hi to the new girl.
我只想和新人打个招呼
This is Jaden.
她是杰登
She doesn't think she's still new here, but she is.
虽然她自己不觉得,其实她也是新人
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
What's yours?
先说你的
This is Thom.
他是托姆
He's a pro,
老手
'cause he's about to go on his first mission.
因为他马上就要执行第一个任务了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Look, we're recruits, just like you.
我们和你一样都是新人
I've been in almost a year,
我来这儿快一年了
They brought Jaden in about 2 months ago.
杰登是他们两个月前带进来的
None of us are volunteers.
没人自愿进来
Meaning whatever they got on you,
就是说,不管他们有你什么把柄
whatever your big bad past is,
不管你过去有多么穷凶恶极
it's nothing we haven't heard before.
这都没什么稀奇的
Meaning we need to stick together
就是说如果想撑过训练
if we're going to make it through training.
我们必须得团结起来
Trust me.
相信我
Now, you can start by telling us your name.
你可以从告诉我们你的名字做起
Alex.
艾丽克丝
Amanda's ready to see you.
阿曼达要见你
Yeah, well, understand this...
是的,你要知道
FBI is paying for all this damage,
联邦调查局得赔偿这些损失
'cause this is going a bit beyond the call of duty.
我没义务做这些
She didn't go into the bathroom!
她没有进过卫生间
Did she say anything else?
她还说过什么
Man, we've been over this 50 freakin' times already.
老兄,你问过不下五十遍了
What do you think she meant by "it ends now"?
她那句"马上做个了断"是什么意思
I don't know.
不知道
'cause I kinda lost focus
当她说到自己变成什么
once she went into the whole James Bond thing.
詹姆斯·邦德时,我就听糊涂了
I'm talking about her tone. Was she tired?
我问她说话的腔调,她累了吗
Did she want to surrender? Did she want to give up?
她想投降吗,想放弃吗
Man, I wasn't concentrating on her tone,
老兄,我没有注意她的腔调
'cause my wrist...
因为我的手腕
I'm all set.
我都准备好了
Don't worry, I'll clean it.
别担心,我会清理掉的
Roan.
罗恩
I was talking to him.
我正问他话呢
Nikita knew what we would have to do.
尼基塔知道我们会怎么做
I don't think she liked this guy.
估计她不喜欢这家伙
Your job's too stressful. Let it go.
你的工作压力太大了,辞职吧
You know I can't, Daniel.
你知道我做不到,丹尼尔
The airline will find another consultant.
航空公司会再招一位咨询师的
Too much would have to change.
牵涉到的事情太多了
How much?
有多少
Like this much?
比得过这个吗
Now don't get too excited, it's just the box.
别太激动,只是个盒子
Daniel!
丹尼尔
It's beautiful!
真美
I think you broke a rib.
我觉得有根肋骨被你打断了
I did?
是吗
Which one?
哪一根
This one?
这根吗
Keep going, I'm not sure.
继续,我不确定
Promise me something.
有件事要你向我保证
Right now, anything.
现在,我愿意许给你一切
Promise me it's not a dream...
向我保证这不是黄粱一梦
I'm going to wake up from tomorrow.
明早就会破灭
It's Nikita.
是尼基塔
It's definitely her. I got
绝对是她,我在
a hit on the pressure sensor at Greenlawn.
绿茵墓地的压力传感器上捕捉到一个信号
Pulled up AthenaSAT, boom.
调出卫星图像,赫然就是她
Took her 3 years, but she's finally paying her respects.
三年过去了,她终于还是来拜祭了
That, or she's finally snapped.
或者说,她终于要落网了
Go ahead and assemble a team.
去组一队人马
We're in closer proximity to her here than Michael is.
我们到她的位置比迈克尔近
She had a good run.
她身手不错
Won't be another one like her.
无人能出其右
Don't be so sure.
别那么肯定
Hello?
有人吗
Well, don't just stand there, Alex, try it on.
别傻站着,艾丽克丝,穿上试试
You'll find it fits perfectly.
一定很合身
I don't wear stuff like this.
我不穿这种东西
As a style choice, or because you're not used to it?
不喜欢还是不习惯
Because it's ugly.
裙子太难看
And you're beautiful.
可你长得很漂亮
Michael was right about that much.
迈克尔说得一点没错
So what?
怎么着
You're the one that's supposed to teach me how to walk and talk, chew with my mouth closed?
你要教我怎么走路和说话吗 食不语,寝不言
My name is Amanda,
我叫阿曼达
and I'm the one who's going to show you how to embrace your beauty and use it to your advantage.
我将教会你,如何展现你的美貌并加以利用
Your journey begins right here in this chair.
你的学习生涯从这张椅子开始
I'm not smearing that crap on my face.
我才不抹那玩意儿
It's not like this will be the first time you've reinvented yourself, Alex.
你又不是第一次重塑自己了,艾丽克丝
I'm very impressed with your accent, or lack there of.
你改口音改得不错啊
How?
你怎么
Well, based on your age now,
根据你现在的年龄
And taking into account the 5 years or so you'd have to work to lose your accent,
改口音需要五年
It wasn't hard to answer the question
不禁让人好奇
what kind of 14 year old Ukrainian girl purchases a forged identity?
一个14岁的乌克兰女孩买假身份证做什么
Someone who was brought here against her will, on a boat, with many other girls
一个女孩被强行带到美国来,同行的还有很多女孩
just like her.
和她一样
Not like me.
我不一样
I escaped.
我逃脱了
Your captors, yes, but not the junk they hooked you on.
逃脱了人贩子,却没逃脱买家
You're a survivor, Alex.
你活下来了,艾丽克丝
You made it through hell, you'll make it through this.
历经炼狱的你,来到了这里
All I'm here to show you is you don't have to be hard to survive.
我会让你明白,生存不必这么艰辛
Sometimes vulnerability can be our greatest weapon.
有时,脆弱反倒是我们最强的武器
Position is unchanged. Use caution. She will be armed.
目标未移动,小心,她有枪
Bye, Niki.
再见了,尼基
Execute.
射击
Target on the move!
目标移动
Target on the move.
目标移动
North gate, north gate!
北门,北门
Radio back when you have visual.
发现目标后回话
Good boy, Birkhoff.
做得好,伯克霍夫
What are you gonna do?
你想怎样
You'll see.
很快就知道
Congratulations, Birkhoff.
恭喜你,伯克霍夫
You found me.
你找到我了
What is that? Truth serum?
那是什么,吐真剂
It's pain desensitizer.
止痛剂
I don't want you passing out on me.
免得你昏死过去
So, what, you gonna torture me? Is that it?
怎么,你打算折磨我吗
Not if you tell me what I need to know.
你若老实交代,就能省了
Well, I always told you you were hot. You know that.
我一直都说你很性感
I want access to division's network.
我要进入组织的网络
Log-ins, passwords.
账号和密码
Bitch, just skip to the part where you kill me.
婊子,你不如直接杀了我
No.

Seriously, do it!
快动手
Because if I give you those codes,
我要是给你账号
Percy will kill me. Shut up!
珀西也会杀了我, 闭嘴
What do you want with the network, anyway?
可你要那网络有什么用
It's not like it was any help to us finding where you've been hiding out.
它连你的藏身之地都找不到
I'm not hiding anymore.
我不再躲了
Then what are you doing?
那你要干什么
You're not trying to come at us, are you?
你不会想来找我们吧
Man. Niki...
天呐,尼基
Niki, you're insane.
尼基,你疯了
Don't call me niki.
不要叫我尼基
Then don't call me nerd.
那你也不要叫我怪才
Remember you used to call me that?
记得吗,你过去老叫我怪才
"patch me through to michael, nerd.
给我接迈克尔,怪才
This computer's busted,
这个电脑系统崩溃了
fix it, nerd."
修好它,怪才
Place ain't the same without you, babe.
宝贝,那地方没有你就变样了
Then let's burn it down.
那就让我们一起把它夷为平地
You seriously think you can burn down division all on your own?
你真的认为能靠一己之力毁了它吗
Who says I'm on my own?
谁说靠我一己之力
So you playing for the other side now?
那你现在为其他组织效力啦
Well, if you got such big guns on your side backing you up,
如果你有这么强大的后盾
What do you need me for?
还要我做什么
Well, because they may be able to get me the intel I need.
因为他们也许能搞到我需要的情报
But I know you can get it.
可我知道你一定能搞到
Well, then we're right back where we started.
兜了个圈子又回到老话题了
Just understand,
你要清楚
If you do this,
一旦开始
You're going to have to kill your way through
你就得踩着许多旧相识的尸体
A whole lot of people you know.
一路向前
Starting with me. Niki.
首当其冲的就是我,尼基
We've got Birkhoff.
我们找到伯克霍夫了
The signal interference is gone.
信号干扰消失了
His tracking implant's back online.
植入他体内的追踪器又连上了
Let's hope it's still inside him.
希望还在他体内吧
She's long gone, guys.
她早就走了,同志们
Good hustle, though.
你们干得挺漂亮
Very nice.
非常好
Someone want to get me off this?
有人能把我从这东西上放下来吗
Michael, a little help here?
迈克尔,能帮把手吗
Ah, look.
看呐
All cleaned up.
拾掇过了
You know, they say Amanda can pretty up a pig.
他们说阿曼达能把猪头打扮成美女
You should go see her sometime.
有机会你也应该去找找她
He's intense.
他很紧张
He's about to go on his first op.
人生中第一个任务就要来了
He's just stressed.
只是有压力而已
Heh. Even though he won't admit it.
尽管他嘴很硬
You guys...
你们俩
Division doesn't allow relationships.
组织内不允许恋爱
Who said anything about a relationship?
谁说你们恋爱了
New girl's a spitfire, Thom.
新人脾气很爆,托姆
Maybe you can get him to give it up.
也许你能让他放松一下
We want to know about Operation Black Arrow.
我们想了解下黑箭行动
Look, I told you, that's—
听着,我说了,那是
That's classified? God.
机密嘛
You sound like one of them now.
说得好像你已经开始行动了
Come on. I know it's going down at the Wyckland Hotel.
拜托,我知道这行动要在威克兰酒店执行
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
This is a spy school, Thom.
这是个间谍学校,托姆
I spied on you googling stuff at the computer lab.
我侦查到你在计算机室搜的信息了
The Wyckland Hotel, some west African V.I.P.
威克兰酒店,还有一些非洲大人物
General Sawani or Sa-weenie or something.
萨瓦尼将军什么的
You can get in trouble for that.
你这样会惹上麻烦的
Please. Who am I going to tell?
不是吧,我跟谁说去
I'm just jealous you get to smoke someone.
我只是很羡慕你能出去杀人
I mean, what are we here for, right?
我是说,我们来这儿就是干那个的,对吧
What? You disagree?
怎么,有异议吗
What are we here for?
我们来这里做什么
Really?
真的吗
Ah, man.
老兄
Is she playing with me?
她拿我消遣吗
At least half of our missions are counter intel.
我们至少一半的任务是情报工作
Deep cover infiltrations--
干的都是潜伏渗透工作
And the other half?
另一半呢
You're here to kill for the man, honey.
小妞儿,你是来奉命杀人的
They're going to teach you to kill with a gun.
他们会教你如何用枪杀人
They're going to teach you to kill with your nails.
他们会教你如何用指甲杀人
They're going to tell you who to kill
他们会告诉你刺杀的对象
And when to kill them.
刺杀的时间
And if you don't deliver,
如果你没有完成任务
They're going to kill you.
他们就会杀了你
Jaden, you're up.
杰登,该你了
She's running out of options.
她没辙了
Ah. I mean, if she can't crack me,
如果她不能从我嘴里套出话来
There's no way she's going to crack this place.
她就无法进入这个地方
She say who she was working for?
她说在为谁卖命了吗
No.
没说
Honestly, I think it's a bluff.
老实讲,我觉得她是虚张声势
I think she's on her own.
她可能是孤军奋战
I mean, you should have seen her, she was a wreck.
你真该看看她那样子,快崩溃了
I was able to turn the tables on her easy.
使我能轻易扭转局势
Yeah, was that before or after
所谓的扭转局势是在她用管带
she duct-taped you to that springy rocking horse?
把你绑在摇摆木马之前还是之后啊
The only reason why you're alive
你能活下来的唯一原因
is because she wanted you that way.
是因为她愿意留你一条小命
We need to suspend all operations
摆平这件事之前
until we can contain this.
我们必须暂缓所有行动
As long as she's out there, she's a threat.
只要她还活着,就是一个威胁
Threats are what we put down using our resources.
放着资源不用才是威胁
Nikita is a complication.
尼基塔比较麻烦而已
You believe Birkhoff.
你居然相信伯克霍夫
I'm telling the truth, Michael.
迈克尔,我说的是实话
And she didn't kill me because she likes me.
她没有杀我,因为她喜欢我
Think you're just jealous she didn't ask about you.
她没问起你,心里很酸吧
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Joint intelligence fundraiser tonight.
今晚我要去参加联合情报筹款会
I've gotta put in an appearance. For the record,
我得露个脸,话说在前头
I'm not going to let a piece of street trash slow down this operation.
我不会让一个小角色妨碍我们的行动
Not for one minute. All operations are go,
绝不,一切行动照常进行,包括黑箭行动
Black Arrow Target: Safwani.
黑箭行动目标,萨夫瓦尼
Wyckland Hotel. 1700hr.
威克兰酒店,晚上五点
He's going to eat. One hour.
他要去吃饭,一个小时
Get the car ready.
备车
The car is ready.
车已备好
Lobby's clear. Take your time.
大堂安全,不急
This is my water.
这是我的水
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I thought this was left here by another guest.
我以为是其他客人留下的
Would you like a new one?
我重新给你倒一杯好吗
No.
不用了
Towel, sir?
先生,毛巾
Four is down.
第四个已清除
Gardiah.
加迪亚
Gardiah, what's wrong?
加迪亚,什么情况
Gardiah, what's wrong?
加迪亚,怎么回事
Go check it out.
去看看
That should do it.
应该搞定了
I hope so.
希望如此
That could have gone better.
本可以更好嘛
Gardiah is down.
加迪亚被放倒了
Gardiah's down, Gardiah's down.
加迪亚遭到黑手,加迪亚遭到黑手
You, show your arms.
你,举起手来
General, wake up. You're at the United Nations.
将军,醒醒,你到联合国总部了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You can't do this to me.
你不能这么对我
Do what, save your life?
不能什么,救你一命吗
I hope you noticed.
希望你注意到了
The kill squad just tried to take you out
那队人想要抢在你明天
before you could make it to your peace summit tomorrow.
出席和平峰会前将你除掉
You're an American.
你是美国人
I'm an ally of the United States.
我是美国的盟友
The United States didn't attack you.
美国政府没有袭击你
One of their weapons did;
而是属于于政府的"杀人武器"干的
A weapon they've lost control of.
这件武器已经不受政府所控制
A unit called division.
名为"组织"
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's simple. Your country's rich with oil,
很简单,贵国有富足的石油
but you don't own any of it.
但是那并不属于你们
The companies that drill it do.
而属于开采的公司
They know the minute that you stabilize your country,
他们知道一旦你稳定了贵国局势
The second you end civil war, you'll kick them out.
并结束了内战,你将会把他们踢出局
Those companies contracted division to kill you.
是那些公司雇佣"组织"来杀你的
How do you know this?
你是怎么知道的
Who are you?
你是什么人
I'm someone who wants to see division fail. Peace.
我只是一个要搞垮"组织"的人而已,为和平而战
Well, hello, Alex.
你好啊,艾丽克丝
It's good to see you again.
很高兴又见面了
I was, um... I was wondering if you could help me.
我... 我在想你是否能帮到我
Well, of course. It's what I'm here for.
当然,我来这就是为了帮你
Tell me how I can help.
你需要什么帮助呢
You can help me get out of here.
你能帮我离开这里
Alex... Shut up!
艾丽克丝, 闭嘴
We're going to walk to the elevator,
我们一起走去电梯那儿
You're going to open it, and I'm going to get in it.
你打开电梯,我要进去
And go where?
然后要去哪里呢
I didn't kill anyone.
我没有杀过任何人
I don't want to kill anyone.
我也不想杀任何人
But I swear to god, if you don't get up right now,
但我发誓,如果你不马上站起来的话
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
The elevator doesn't lead to freedom.
进了电梯也不等于获得自由
Just another room.
电梯会带你进入另一个房间而已
What?
什么
The more you try to get out,
你越是想出去
The more you realize there will always be another room.
你越会意识到总会有另一间房间等着你
I don't know who told you these things, Alex.
我不知道这是谁告诉你的,艾丽克丝
We're not murderers.
我们并不是杀人犯
We're protectors. We protect our home.
我们是卫士,守卫我们的家园
What home?
什么家园
Home is wherever you stop running.
可以让你不再流浪
You haven't been home for so long,
你已经很久没回家了
you probably forget what it even feels like.
大概已经遗忘了家的感觉
Well, it begins...
一切从...
It begins with a promise.
从一个承诺开始
You promise to put down the shears.
你答应我放下剪刀
I promise to forget this ever happened,
我答应你,将刚才的一切抛诸脑后
And we begin again.
我们又重新开始了
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Glad you're able to be here tonight, Percy.
很高兴你能来,珀西
Makes one of us.
成为我们中的一员
John, what did you want to tell me that I couldn't hear on the phone?
约翰,有什么话不能直接在电话里讲吗
The CIA has made my committee aware
中情局让我们的委员会见识到了
of some very high level espionage activities.
某些一流的间谍活动
Kidnappings, assassinations.
诸如绑架,暗杀
It's clearly the work of a skilled intelligence network.
很明显是个训练有素的情报组织所为
But we can't attribute it to any one of our enemies.
而这个组织既不属于我们的敌国
Or allies.
也不属于盟国
You come across anything like that?
想起什么了吗
Not that I'm aware of.
一无所知
Hey, you work for us, remember that.
别忘了,你是在给我们打工
I work for whoever happens to be sitting in your chair.
我给坐在你这个位置上的人打工
That person tends to come and go.
这个位置换过许多人了
Black arrow was blown.
黑箭行动失败
Nikita sabotaged the OP.
尼基塔破坏了行动
Then what the hell are you doing here? Find her!
那你还来这干什么,找到她
We need to pull in assets from the field.
我们需要抽调更多的人手
We trained Nikita to be a ghost.
我们训练尼基塔如何隐藏自己
Finding her when she doesn't want to be found is next to impossible.
如果她不想暴露,几乎不可能找到她
Hey, guys.
嗨,伙计们
I thought I heard my name.
我好像听到有人叫我的名字
How did you get in here? Front door.
你是怎么进来的,从正门
Like you.
和你们一样
Who are you bothering now?
你又在打扰谁呢
What, I can't mingle?
干嘛,我不能跟人说话吗
She's been behaving herself, senator.
她没有打搅我们,议员先生
I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.
抱歉,我还不知道你的名字
Oh. Nikita.
尼基塔
Beautiful.
好美的名字
Your daughter?
是您的女儿吗
Family friend.
家人的朋友
Yes. Shall—
是啊,我们...
I'm sorry.
对不起
We better get some seltzer on that.
我们去找些苏打水
That's right, that's right. This way, senator.
对,对,这边走,议员先生
If you think
如果你以为
senator Marcus is going to be leverage,
可以将马库斯议员作为筹码的话
He's not.
那就错了
He was just my ticket tonight.
他只是我今晚的入场劵
I found out what escort service he used
我知道哪种陪侍服务合他口味
and I worked it so I was his date.
做了些准备,所以能作为他的女伴入场
Well, you've been planning this for a while, huh?
看来你是蓄谋已久了,是吧
I want you to know I can get to you, and hit you where it hurts the most.
我要让你知道,我能接近你还能痛击你的软肋
My feelings? Your funding.
伤害我的感情吗,你的钱
Tonight was just a taste.
今晚只是小试牛刀
I'm going to take you apart, piece by piece,
我会把一次接一次破坏你的任务
Mission by mission.
直到让你粉身碎骨
Didn't you accompany me to one of these once?
你曾经陪我出席过类似的活动吧
Yes.
是的
5 years ago.
五年前
You needed some arm candy to distract some V.I.P.
你需要一个女郎去迷惑某个贵宾
I'm surprised you remember that.
我很惊讶你还记得
I remember everything.
我记得所有的事情
Which is why I decided to bring along a little back-up tonight.
因此今晚我还带了些帮手过来
And I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your offer.
恐怕我得拒绝你的要求了
You know, this doesn't have to be awkward.
这件事没有必要搞得很难堪
Just take my arm and we'll go right out that door.
只要你挽着我的胳膊,从那门走出去
We can do it quiet, or the other way.
我们可以悄悄的,要么我就来硬的了
Your choice.
由你决定
No, Percy, it's yours.
不,珀西,由你决定
And you just made it.
而且你已经做好了
Ah, stay here.
留在这里
Nikita!
尼基塔
Safety on.
关上保险
Toss it behind you, don't turn around.
把枪扔在你身后,别转身
Get down on the ground.
趴在地上
Slowly.
慢一点
Spread your arms and your legs.
手臂和腿伸开
Just like old times, huh?
跟以前一样,是吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
You were free.
你原本已经自由了
You had gotten out, you were gone.
你逃出生天,远走天涯
What the hell are you doing back here?
你现在又跑回来干什么
Someone has to stop Percy.
必须有人阻止珀西
If Percy goes down,
如果珀西倒台了
he has no problem taking everybody down with him.
他一定会拉上所有人陪葬
This country will not recover.
这个国家将万劫不复
Do you want that?
你希望这样吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I'm talking about evidence of every job division has had,
我说的是那些证据,关于组织参与过的所有行动
Locked away in encrypted files,
都以加密文件的形式存储
Hidden all over the world.
藏在世界各地
So he gets a free pass?
所以说他握有免死金牌吗
Keep training slaves to kill for him?
长期训练奴隶来为他执行杀戮任务
Spare me, Nikita.
省省吧,尼基塔
I know you're in this for revenge.
我知道你只是为了复仇
You blame me?
你是在怪我吗
You know firsthand what it feels like.
你应该可以切身体会这种感受
Have the thing you love most in life taken away from you.
突然之间失去了生活中最宝贵的东西
It wasn't your life. It was your cover.
那不是你的生活,只是假身份
I warned you not to get emotionally attached.
我警告过你,不要动真情
You mean the way you did...With me?
就像你对我...放不下对吗
Don't. Don't.
别,别过来
Michael, I know why you're staying there.
迈克尔,我知道你为什么还在为他卖命
You want to protect the other recruits
你想保护其他人
The way you protected me.
就像保护我这样
I can't protect you anymore.
我不能再保护你了
Then let me go.
那就放我走
Or stop me now.
或者现在就阻止我
I'll give you a head start.
我先放你走
If we meet again, I can't promise what will happen.
下次再见的话,我就不敢保证会怎么做了
I can.
我知道怎么做
It's a good wound. They'll think you tried to stop me.
受伤有利,他们会相信你尽力阻止我
Just trying to protect you.
我只是为了保护你
Nikita is our new priority target.
逮捕尼基塔是我们的首要任务
Threat level 6.
危险等级提升到六级
Every operative engaged at that level or lower
所有相关人员
Will be working on this full time.
必须全天候执行这一任务
Mike will be heading the detail.
具体内容由迈克部署
Amanda will be directing our overseas assets.
阿曼达负责指导海外分部的工作
There's really only a handful of organizations
有能力拦截我们情报的机构
Who could intercept our intelligence.
实在屈指可数
Someone is running her,
有人在协助她
And I want to know who.
我想知道是谁
Bring me her head
提她的头来见我
And bring me all of theirs.
把他们所有人的脑袋都给我砍下来
This is war!
这是场战争
Now get to work.
现在开始工作吧
Never gonna get this.
真干不来啊
Yeah, someone else told me that once.
是啊,这话曾经也有人对我说过
She was wrong, too.
不过,她想错了
Remember, you're just getting started.
记住,你才刚刚开始
Damn right.
说得太对了
Here we go.
好戏开始了

分享到
重点单词
  • wristn. 手腕,护腕
  • containvt. 包含,容纳,克制,抑制 vi. 自制
  • embracev. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉 n. 拥抱
  • intenseadj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的
  • senatorn. 参议员
  • bondn. 债券,结合,粘结剂,粘合剂 vt. 使结合,为 .
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • ribn. 肋骨,肋状物 vt. 装肋于,用肋状物支撑
  • attributevt. 把 ... 归于 n. 属性,特征,标志,象征
  • injectionn. 注射,注射物,数学函数