尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第17集:卡西姆
日期:2017-02-24 07:39

(单词翻译:单击)

People I used to work for.
我曾为之效命
They are called Divison, a black-ops program that has now gone rogue.
被称为"组织"的秘密行动组如今已变得不听将令
But if I was on the inside,
如果我打入内部
I could tell you what they were planning before they do it.
就可以赶在行动前告诉你他们的计划了
This is Ari Tasarov,
他是阿里·塔瑟洛夫
a high-ranking member of the russian agency Gogol.
俄国组织"果戈里"的一名高层
Do you know Gogol will provide you
你知道吗,"果戈里"会为你
with unlimited cash, weapons?
提供无限的资金和武器
It's what you need to take Division out.
这是你扳倒"组织"所需要的东西
What are you doing here?
你到这里来做什么
I'm here to help you kill Kasim.
我是来帮你杀卡西姆的
I know what Kasim took from you.
我知道卡西姆夺走了你的至爱
Nikita, I had him.
尼基塔,他的人头我要定了
You stop me from getting Kasim in the airport
但你却在机场,阻挠我杀卡西姆
because you just had to save me.
就因为你得救我
That is what you took from me.
你的行为却恰恰剥夺了我复仇的机会
You know how you keep saying I should get out?
你不是一直在说我应该离开吗
Uh-huh.
是啊
I might be starting to see your point.
也许我开始明白你的意思了
Ask me how I got here.
想知道我是怎么找到这里的吗
Michael...
迈克尔
Hi.
你好啊
I'm sorry to surprise you.
很抱歉突然造访
Come all this way to wish me luck?
你专程过来就为了祝我好运的吗
I'm your date.
我是你的男伴
My date?
什么男伴
We didn't think a target would buy a woman like you alone
你这样的美人只身出现在高级晚宴
at a black-tie event.
可能会引起目标的怀疑
Right.
有道理
This is Division's idea?
这是"组织"的主意吗
Well, since you're here,
好吧,既然你来了
I need help.
就帮我个小忙
I'm stuck.
拉链卡住了
So I guess this counts as our first overseas mission together.
这算是我们首次一起执行海外行动吧
I guess so.
我想也是
It feels different—
感觉就是不一样
No big Division eye
没有"组织"的眼线
watching over us.
监视我们
I'm the big Division eye.
我就是"组织"的眼线
Then how do I look?
那我看起来如何
Perfect.
完美无瑕
Good answer.
嘴巴真甜
You can surprise me anytime.
欢迎随时造访
Michael.
迈克尔
Disarm. You know the drill.
交出武器,你知道该怎么做
Knife in your boot.
你靴子里的刀
Jacket too.
还有外套里的
How's Alex feeling?
艾丽克丝怎样了
What do you want?
你想怎样
This place should be crawling with Division agents,
按说这地方该已经被"组织"包围了
but you're here alone.
但是你却只身前来
Why do you think that is?
为什么你认为我是一个人来的
I hope it's because you've decided to leave Division, Michael.
我希望是因为你已决定离开"组织"了
You know I want you on my side.
你很清楚,我想和你并肩作战
Then why did you lie to me?
那你为什么要骗我
About Alex? I was protecting her.
艾丽克丝的事吗,我是在保护她
It's not about Alex. It's about Kasim.
不是因为艾丽克丝,是卡西姆
What?
什么
You told me that you would help get the man who killed my family.
你说过,你会帮我抓住杀害我家人的凶手
I would.
我会的
You've had a way to do so for months,
数月来,你一直有机会帮我报仇
and you've done nothing.
但是你什么都没做
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I know that you're working with Gogol.
我知道你在替"果戈里"做事
Gogol? You honestly think
"果戈里"?你真认为
that I wouldn't find out that there's a connection
我发现不了"果戈里"和卡西姆
between Gogol and Kasim?
之间的关系吗
Michael, you are mistaken. No, I'm not.
迈克尔,你误会了,我没有
Kasim's group smuggles heroin through Chechnya.
卡西姆的团伙经车臣走私海洛因
That is Gogol's territory. They're business partners.
那是"果戈里"的地盘,他们是生意伙伴
I mean about me.
我是说你误会我了
I don't work for Gogol.
我没有替"果戈里"办事
You've worked for them twice, at least.
你至少,和他们合作过两次
I didn't help them. I've stopped them.
我没有帮他们,相反我搅了他们的局
And now they hate me as much as Division does.
现在他们和"组织"一样视我为眼中钉
Michael, please.
迈克尔,拜托
I want you to get kasim.
我非常希望你干掉卡西姆
And I wanted to be the one to help you do it.
我也愿意助你一臂之力
I wanted to be the one to help you do it,
我愿意助你一臂之力
so that you could leave Division.
这样你就能离开"组织"
I've heard this all before.
又是老调重弹
It's still true.
但是依旧有效
You have to believe me.
你必须相信我
Cause you would never try to deceive me, would you?
因为你绝不会欺骗我,对吧
Go ahead. Pick it up.
去吧,接电话
Just leave her out of this.
别把她牵扯进来
Sit down...
坐下
Now.

So this is it.
原来就是这了
This is where the magic happens.
这就是你玩戏法的地方
Michael, I'm not trying to fight you.
迈克尔,我不会和你动手
You're here because Division can't help you.
你来找我,是因为"组织"帮不了你
I can.
而我能
Yes, you can.
是的,你能
And you're gonna do what I say,
而且你还得照我说的做
or I will feed Alex to Amanda.
不然我就把艾丽克丝交给阿曼达
I want you to contact Ari Tasarov.
我要你联系阿里·塔瑟洛夫
No. Yes.
不行,我说行
Tell him you're sorry, that you need a job.
跟他道歉,告诉他你愿意给他卖命
You're putting me in danger.
你在把我往火坑里推
Division sat phone...
"组织"的卫星电话
I'm sure you remember the unlock code.
你肯定还记得解锁码
If you haven't given me Kasim's location in the next 24 hours,
如果你24小时内没给我卡西姆的位置
I know you failed.
我就视作你任务失败
Michael...
迈克尔
Michael, please.
迈克尔,请别这样
Please what?
请别怎样
Don't do this to you?
请别这样对你吗
Don't do this to us.
请别这样对我们
There is no us.
没什么我们不我们
There never was.
从来就没有过
Michael...
迈克尔
Did you lose something in Chechnya?
你在车臣丢了什么东西吗
Sir?
什么,长官
Operations said they've been running
指挥室说他们过去的三天
satellite sweeps in the High Caucasus
一直在用卫星扫面上高加索地区
for the past three days, your orders.
说是奉你之命
Only during off-peak hours.
只是在非高峰时间
Is it about Kasim?
这与卡西姆有关吗
Possibly.
可以这么说
I'm having the intel vetted. If you need the satellites—
我在分析情报了,如果你需要卫星
No. I hope it pans out.
不用,我希望你能有所发现
Son of a bitch can't hide forever.
那王八蛋是躲不掉的
What happened to the computer?
电脑怎么了
Getting an upgrade.
拿去升级了
Something's wrong.
出什么事了吗
What is it? I can tell.
怎么了,肯定出事了
You know, sometimes I think I can do this.
有时我觉得我可以办到的
I know I can.
我确信我可以的
And then other times, it's like...
但有时,我心里会想
What was I thinking?
我到底发什么疯呢
If you want me to stay, I will.
如果你想让我留下来,我会的
No. No.
不,不
You've done enough.
你已经做得够多了
You've risked a lot.
你冒了太多的风险
I had a dream when I was detoxing, and it felt real.
我接受戒毒治疗时做了个梦,就像真的
I saw myself in the future...
我看到未来的自己
After I had gotten my revenge,
复仇成功之后的我
and that person scared the hell out of me.
那个我真是把我自己吓到了
I realized what you said was right.
我意识到你说的是对的
I have a chance to get out before it's too late,
在还来得及之前,我要把握住机会
and I have to take it.
摆脱这一切
You will.
你可以的
I'll help you.
我会帮你的
What about Nathan?
内森怎么办
Amanda knows I care about him.
阿曼达知道我在乎他
Then you have to break it off...
那你就得断绝这段感情
Completely...
决不能藕断丝连
And let her know you've done it.
然后让她知道你这么做了
Hello. You've reached Kebrushka Toys
你好,这里是卡布鲁什卡玩具公司
for toddlers order line.
幼儿玩具订购专线
Nobody is here to take your call,
我们暂时无法接听你的电话
But leave a message after the beep,
请听到"哔"声后留言
and we will get back to you.
我们会尽快与你联系
I know Gogol monitors this line.
我知道"果戈里"监听着这条电话线
Right now your voice analysts are going to confirm
你们的语音识别马上就能证实
what I'm about to tell you next.
我以下要说的话
My name is Nikita...
我是尼基塔...
And I'm requesting a meeting with Ari Tasarov—
我要求与阿里·塔瑟洛夫见面
Tomorrow, 21:00 hours.
明晚九点钟
I will be in Maritime Victory Park
我会在圣彼得堡的
in St. Petersburg,
海事胜利公园等的
alone and unarmed.
我会只身前往,不带武器
Where's Ari?
阿里在哪里
I don't believe it.
难以置信
Birkhoff has all those computers,
伯克霍夫有那么多计算机
but he couldn't figure out that my seduction target
但他居然没搞清楚,我要勾引的目标
isn't into women?
对女人没兴趣
When did you figure it out?
你什么时候发现的
When I realized that he was paying
我发现他对你的兴趣
more attention to you than he was to me.
比对我的大多了的时候
I do make an excellent honey trap.
我的美人计也不赖
Michael, you could have kept him distracted for a little longer.
迈克尔,你可以再多吸引他一会的
A little bit longer, and I'd have to shoot him.
再久点,我就要毙了他了
Did you get it?
拿到了吗
Of course...
当然...
All in one piece...
完好无损...
Great. Unlike my ego.
很好,可是我的自尊心...
Nikita, the man's gay.
尼基塔,那男的是同志
So?
那又怎样
You know what? You're right.
你说得没错
You're an excellent honey trap.
用你来施美男计再合适不过了
Wait.
等等
I can't.
我不能这么做
Michael...
迈克尔...
We're in the middle of nowhere.
这地方鸟不拉屎,鸡不生蛋
It's not about that.
不是这个问题
It's not about Division. It's not about you.
和"组织"无关,也不是你的问题
It's about my wife...
而是我的妻子...
Your what?
你的什么
And my daughter.
还有我的女儿
You're married, and you have a daughter?
你结婚了,还有个女儿
No.

No, I-I did.
不,曾经有过
They're gone.
他们都去世了
They were killed in a car bomb...
死于汽车炸弹
March 21, 2001.
那天是2001年3月21日
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I didn't know.
我不知情
Nobody knows...
没人知情...
Only Percy and Amanda...
之前只有珀西和阿曼达知道...
And now you...
现在又多了你...
And Kasim.
还有卡西姆
As in Kasim Tariq?
是卡西姆·塔里克吗
Before 2001, Kasim wasn't a famous terrorist.
2001年前,卡西姆还不是人尽皆知的恐怖分子
He was a low-level snitch.
他那时只是个身份卑微的线人
Then all that changed when he betrayed me.
后来他背叛了我,一切都大变样了
After he killed my family,
他杀了我家人后
he became a hero in the ranks of Al-Qaeda.
被奉为了基地组织中的英雄
That's the reason why I joined Division in the first place...
这就是我当初加入"组织"的初衷
To find him.
是为了找他
And until I kill him, I can't...
在我手刃仇人之前,我无法...
move forward.
开始新的生活
I will do anything to help you.
为了帮你,我愿意赴汤蹈火
Do you know what I'm thinking about right now?
知道我现在想什么吗
I am thinking about that time you approached me
我在想,在华盛顿的那家酒吧外
outside that bar in D.C.
咱们的首次见面
I was tailing you, and you spotted me, and...
我正尾随你,被你发现了,随后...
And you walked right over to me,
你向我走来
Fearless.
面无惧意
Are you fearless now?
你现在恐惧吗
I'm not here to fight you.
我不是来和你作对的
I need money. Don't we all.
我需要钱,谁不是呢
You offered me unlimited weapons and cash if I join you.
你若提供无限的武器和资金支持,我就入伙
You want to join Gogol?
你想加入"果戈里"吗
Oh, hell, no.
不曾想
That's the first thing out of your mouth that I've believed.
这是你嘴里吐出的第一句我可以相信的话
I have a one-time business proposal for you—
我有个一次性交易提供给你
Low-risk, mutually beneficial.
低风险,互惠互利
I'm listening.
但说无妨
You have a relationship with Al-Qaeda.
你和基地组织有关系
When they smuggle heroin through your territories,
当他们经由你的地盘走私海洛因时
You look the other way, for a price, of course.
你故意视而不见,当然这是有偿的
You're not exactly partners in crime, though.
尽管严格意义上说,你不算伙同犯罪
And I think you want to be.
但是我看你有更进一步的意思
What would happen if one of their trucks were attacked?
如果他们其中一辆卡车遇袭会怎样
You want me to rob Al-Qaeda?
你想让我洗劫基地组织吗
No, I'm going to, posing as a third party.
不,我亲自出马,佯装成第三方
I'm gonna jack one of their shipments and deliver it to you.
我准备劫一票货,然后送到你手里
They'll never know you were connected.
他们永远不会怀疑到你头上
And when they call to complain?
那他们事后打电话来抱怨呢
You tell them that you are aware of the situation
你就说你了解情况了
and that you're looking into it.
并且你会去调查此事
And in the meantime, you are offering
与此同时,你可以为那些
personal convoy protection to those who pay for it.
交了保护费的人保驾护航
Maybe you can even rent them some transport.
或许你还能借给他们些运输工具
Those drugs belong to Kasim Tariq, Al-Qaeda's CFO.
毒品是基地组织首席财务官卡西姆·塔里克的
I don't care.
我不在乎
You will if he kills you.
你死到临头时就在乎了
You win whether I live or die.
我是生是死,你都稳赚不亏
All I need are the coordinates on the truck routes.
我只需要卡车行进路线的坐标
I'm expecting the haul to be worth around $60 million.
希望这一票能捞到六千万左右
Hmm. What's your cut?
你要分几成
Eight, four up front.
八成,先给四成
Two up front, three upon completion.
先给两成,另三成事成之日再给
You have got two strikes against us, Nikita.
你已"两击不中"放了我们鸽子,尼基塔
If there is a third,
事不过三
I promise you, Gogol will divert an absurd amount
否则我保证, "果戈里"会动用令人瞠目的
of resources towards finding you,
力量找出你的下落
and when we do...
若到了那一步...
It will be unpleasant.
后果不堪设想
So formal around here,
这里气氛好严肃
I kind of feel like I'm at a job interview or something.
我有点感觉在面试似地
Hey, you okay?
你还好吧
So here's the thing.
是这样的
I have a lot on my plate right now
现在我手头的事情很多
with work and moving into the city.
工作繁忙,还要搬进城里
It's a lot, and...
工作量很大,而且...
It's just...
只是...
I don't think we should see each other anymore.
我们还是别再见面交往了
Okay.

Nathan. No, no, you know what?
内森,别,别,知道吗
It's cool, okay.
我没事,好了
I get it, you know.
我懂
We're cool. We're cool.
没事,没事
Uh, and I'm—I'm still right next door, so...
我还是住在隔壁,所以...
Right. Tell you what—
好,跟你说吧
Why don't you just call me when you get back
你为什么不回来就给我打电话
Or whenever things get normal?
或等一切恢复常态后打给我
What do you mean?
什么意思
Look, Alex, you can't tell me what you do.
艾丽克丝,你不能向我透露你的工作
You can't tell me who your friends are.
不能介绍你的朋友给我认识
The first night I met you,
我见你的第一晚
You—you beat some guy down
你把一个壮汉打趴下了
in front of a room full of people.
还是在一屋子人的众目睽睽之下
Alex, you're not normal.
艾丽克丝,你不是一般人
Do you think I asked for this?
你以为这是我希望的吗
Do you think I want to be this way?
你以为我想这样吗
Listen to me.
听我说
You're not normal, and I like that.
你非同寻常,但我就爱你这样
I don't know if you asked for it or not,
我不知道这是否是你的本意
But all I can tell is, whatever it is,
可我只能说,不管怎样
You don't seem to want it.
你都似乎不想成为这样
I don't.
的确如此
Then what do you want?
那你想要什么
I'm serious. What do you want?
说真的,你想要什么
Chatter from MI6 is heating up
来自军情六处的通讯越发频繁中
There's a possible lead on Kasim.
可能有卡西姆的线索了
I may need to hop a plane to Europe.
我可能急需一架飞机去欧洲
Request denied.
不行
Sir, I need to be on the ground
长官,万一有下手机会
in case there's a window.
我需要在场
You know I can't commit resources to
我是不会把资源耗费在
attack a possible lead.
依靠可能存着的线索实施攻击
I'm not asking you for resources.
我并没有要求你提供资源
I'm going on my own.
我会单独行动的
Last time that happened, you almost got killed.
上一次你单枪匹马,差点丢了性命
Percy, I need to go.
珀西,我得去
And I need you here.
但这里需要你
Do you know what that is?
知道那是什么吗
It's a black box—
这是黑盒
secure hard drive, unbreakable encryption.
安全的硬盘,加密程序牢不可破
It contains evidence of every job Division's ever done,
里面记载着"组织"的每一次任务详情
which also makes it
它也因此成为了你
your insurance policy against oversight.
要挟上峰的保命符
Not just mine.
不光是我的
That box and its duplicates are what keep Division
这个黑盒以及它的复制盘
where it needs to be—
也使"组织"得以存在至今
Safeguarding this nation.
保卫着这个国家
That is why you're here, isn't it—
这也是你在这里的原因,不是吗
Defend the nation?
保卫祖国
Here are changes coming, Michael.
改变即将来临,迈克尔
Take my word for it.
相信我
And that box is what's gonna make those changes possible.
这个黑盒会让那些改变成为可能
Make what possible?
让什么成为可能
Freedom.
自由
Freedom to conduct our business.
让我们能自由的做交易
The way it needs to be conducted.
以我们需要的方式来做生意
I'm talking about freedom from the stranglehold of government.
我所说的自由,是摆脱政府的束缚
You're planning a move against the government?
你在策划反政府运动吗
It's a little bit more complicated than that.
没那么简单
I want to bring you into this.
我想让你参与进来
But I need to know your focus is here,
但我要确保你的重心在这里
100%.
全心全意
And as much as you hate to hear it,
你越是抗命不从
Kasim's gonna have to wait.
杀卡西姆的事就越遥遥无期
Come on. Come on.
快点,快点
Come on. Come on.
快点,快点
Damn it.
该死
Sorry, Ari.
抱歉,阿里
We got to do this again.
我们又要故伎重演了
Strike three, here I come.
"三振出局",我来了
Who are the knights of shi'ra?
谁是希拉骑士
We're not here to discuss intel.
我们可不是来这讨论情报的
I am. I want to know exactly
但这是我来的原因,我要弄清
who I'm paying to be protected against.
是谁袭击了我的人
Or am I to believe that Gogol is somehow protecting itself
或者我就相信"果戈里"也对其一无所知
against a threat it knows nothings about?
而且在贪生怕死的自保
Very well.
很好
The men who robbed you are highly motivated.
抢劫你的那些人动机非常明确
They are well organized and can move very fast.
他们组织有序,行动迅速
They utilize unconventional attacks
他们采取非常规性攻击
matched with organized kills.
配合以有组织的击杀
You don't want to stand in their way.
你等最好别螳臂当车
They burned up the heroin they were trying to steal.
他们烧毁了打算偷走的海洛因
That's someone who should be pitied,
那些人该被我们可怜
not respected.
而不是尊重
On the subject of respect,
说到尊重
you know what Gogol can bring to the table.
你知道"果戈里"实力雄厚
We have the best trained agents at our disposal.
我们的特工训练有素,任凭调遣
There is nothing we can't handle.
没有我们解决不了的事情
Really, Kasim...
真的,卡西姆...
If I wanted you dead...
如果我想要你死
you would be.
你早就死了
Follow me.
跟我走
We have backup at the hotel Khrushchev.
赫鲁晓夫酒店有我们的后援
Follow us east on the highway.
在高速公路上跟着我们向东走
Go.
说吧
I got him.
我抓到他了
Where's your location?
你现在在什么位置
No.
无可奉告
No?
什么
You wanted this kind of relationship, you got it.
你不是想要这种关系吗,你如愿以偿了
You don't get Kasim until you do something for me.
除非你为我办事,否则你得不到卡西姆
What?
什么
I want verified locations of the remaining black boxes.
我要知道剩余黑盒的精确位置
Nikita.
尼基塔
And the identities of the guardian attached to each one.
还有各个黑盒守护者的身份
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
I still have Alex.
艾丽克丝的命还在我手里呢
Well, I guess you'll have to weigh that against
这样我想你就得权衡
how much you want Kasim, won't you?
这两者对你而言孰重孰轻了
You would let a known terrorist go free
你情愿放走一个臭名昭著的恐怖分子
just to spite me?
就为了刁难我吗
No.

But I would let him go to prison
但是我会让他有生之年
for the rest of his life and yours.
都待在监狱,你也休想接近他
There's not a prison on earth
世界上没有一处
that Division can't negotiate him from.
"组织"无法把他捞出来的监狱
Beijing bombing 2008—
2008年,北京爆炸案
Kasim was responsible.
卡西姆是罪魁祸首
You think that if I drop Kasim in the president of China's lap
如果我把卡西姆扔到中国主席的地盘
that Division could negotiate his release?
你觉得"组织"也能把他捞出来吗
Didn't think so.
我觉得悬哦
Now, be a good boy and do as you're told.
你还是乖乖按我说的做吧
You're gonna regret this.
你会后悔的
One of us will.
看最后谁后悔
If I don't hear from you in 24 hours,
如果24小时内没有你的回音
I'll know you failed.
我就视作你任务失败
This could never work.
这样下去不行
Uh, it seems like it was working just fine to me.
我觉得这样好像挺好的
Yeah, right here, right now, yeah, but...
是啊,此时此地,当然挺好,但是
But what?
但是什么
If I have to go,
如果我要是离开
I have to start over.
我又得重新开始生活
Where you going?
你要去哪里
I don't even know.
我也不知道
Then how do you know I can't go with you?
那你怎么知道我们不能一起走呢
Because you have a life here.
因为你在这里有自己的生活
You have a job, a family.
你有工作,有家人
I do, huh?
说的真对
Dad died when I was young...
我小时候爸爸就去世了
Mom a few years ago—
几年前妈妈也去世了
Only child.
我是独生子
Me too.
我也是
So we got a lot more in common than you realize.
我们共同点比你想象的要多得多
We just got to talk about it.
我们需要好好聊聊这些
So you could just pick up and go if you wanted?
那你是了无牵挂,想走就走吗
Mm-hmm, yeah,
是啊
which reminds me, I'm out this weekend.
这倒提醒我了,这周末我会外出
I got a deejaying gig in the Hamptons.
我要去汉普顿斯做特邀DJ
How big's your hotel room?
你的宾馆房间有多大
There's a C-141 fueling up at Mcguire right now
现在有架C-141正在马奎尔基地补充燃料
with a flight plan to Rammstein.
此飞机准备飞往德国雷姆斯丁
Do you have intel on the black boxes or not?
你有没有关于黑盒的情报
Yes.

You're not getting anything
除非我们见面
until we meet face-to-face.
否则你什么也别想知道
Nikita?
尼基塔
I'm where we had our first mission together.
我在我们第一次一起执行任务的地方
Give me 12 hours.
给我12小时
I'm heading to the server room now.
我现在就去服务器机房
Hands up.
举起手来
You think I'd be stupid enough to leave you
你觉得我会那么愚蠢
with an unlocked phone?
留下一台解了锁的手机吗
You hit my convoy all by yourself.
你单枪匹马就干掉了我的押运车队
But you let the cargo burn.
但是你烧毁了货物
Why?
为什么
This isn't about money.
这与钱无关
So then it's personal.
那就是私人恩怨
Vengeance can sometimes be justified.
复仇有时也是正当的
You look like someone with faith.
你看起来是个有信仰的人
Oh, I don't know about that,
那我可不清楚
although I do recall praying for the day
但我一直求神拜佛,希望有一天
when I would find your elusive ass.
我能找到神出鬼没的你
Were your prayers answered
你的祷告是否
the way you thought they would be?
如你料想那般灵验了呢
Maybe you've been praying to the wrong person, Nikita.
也许你拜错了神,尼基塔
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我名字的
That's something we can discuss another time.
这个我们下次讨论吧
You don't have a lot of time left.
你的时间不多了
If you cooperate,
如果你肯合作
tell me everything I want to know,
吐露一切实情
I promise that you will die without pain.
我保证让你死的痛快点
Last time I checked, you were my prisoner.
目前而言,你可是我的俘虏
Those without faith can never see the truth...
没有信仰的人永远与真相无缘
even if it's staring them in the eyes.
就算真相就在他们眼前
How did you warn them?
你是怎么送出信去的
Stay down.
趴下
Don't move.
不许动
Open the door.
开门
Michael.
迈克尔
You've come a long way to be disappointed.
大老远跑来的你要失望了
Get up.
起来
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你想的那样
Shut up.
闭嘴
It's true.
他说的是实话
He used it to call for help.
他用这电话呼叫的增援
How do you know how to use that?
你怎么会用这电话的
How?

You know how.
你懂的
He's Division.
他是"组织"的人
No, he's not.
不,他不是
He works for Percy.
他只为珀西卖命
Percy told me that
珀西说过
we must sacrifice the lives of a few
我们必须牺牲一小部分人的生命
in order to save the lives of many...
以拯救众生
even if those sacrifices have to come from the blood of our own countrymen.
即使牺牲的是我们自己的同胞也在所不惜
In this particular case,
具体到这次行动
only one soldier needs to fall.
只需要牺牲一个战友
When Al-Qaeda learns that you have taken this man out,
当基地组织得知是你除掉了他之后
they will welcome you into their Jihad.
他们会欢迎你加入圣战的
And I'll have a man on the inside.
我就会有一个内线
And together...
你我里应外合
We can save thousands.
我们将拯救千万生命
After a time,
一段时间后
I came to see that Percy was not a man of honor.
我发现原来珀西是个伪君子
So I cut my ties with Division.
于是我断绝了与"组织"的联系
And I joined those who I was sent to betray.
并加入了我本应去从中破坏的恐怖组织
Percy walked into your hospital room nine years ago
珀西九年前去医院将你招致麾下
and has been using you ever since.
一直利用你到现在
He promised you vengeance against a ghost
他承诺帮你
that he himself has created.
向一个他亲手创造的鬼魂复仇
You deserve to know the truth.
你有权知道真相
I was following orders...
我是奉命行事
like you did so many times.
正如你以往所做的一样
You and I are not the same.
我们不是一路人
Oh, yes, we are.
不,我们当然是
If you were me...
如果你是我
you'd go for the gun.
你就该拿起枪来
I would.
我会的
I bought them a house—
我给伊丽莎白和海利
Elizabeth and Hailey.
买了处房子
One night Lizzy and I
一天晚上,丽兹和我
just started flipping through a housing catalog.
刚一翻开交易房屋图册
Lizzy saw this house in Hawaii,
丽兹一眼就看到了那所夏威夷的屋子
and her eyes just lit up.
立刻就相中了它
So I tore out the page,
于是我撕下了那页
and without telling her, I started saving up.
没有告诉她,我开始默默攒钱
Before you knew it, I had enough money for the down payment.
在告诉你之前,我攒够了足够的钱付得起首付了
When I called the realtor
当我给房产经纪人打电话时
and he said the place was still available,
他说那所房子还没有被交易
I nearly jumped out of my chair.
我简直要兴奋得跳起来了
My plan was to fly them there...for vacation...
我原本计划带她们飞去那里度假
And tell them that that house was a rental.
先告诉她们房子是租来的
And I know on the last day of vacation,
我猜到假期的最后一天时
Hailey would just...
海利一定会抬头望着我
look up at me and tell me it's time to go home.
告诉我,我们该回家了
But I...
但我
would look back down at her, and I'd tell her...
会低头望着她,然后对她说
"We are home."
这就是我们的家
Percy took that away from me.
珀西把这一切都夺走了
He made me into this.
是他逼我卷了进来
I'm going to go into his office...
我会走进他的办公室
And I'm gonna shoot him.
然后一枪干掉他
If Percy goes down,
如果珀西死了
this country will never recover.
这个国家将永无宁日
Do you remember telling me that?
这是你对我说的,还记得吗
I don't care.
我不在乎
I don't believe you...
我不信
Because you're stronger than that.
因为你会坚强地承受住这一切
You're the strongest person I've ever met.
你是我见过的最坚强的人
You do the things that other people won't do.
你能做到其他人无法做到的事情
You sacrifice and you dedicate your life
为了那些无辜的人
to people you know are innocent.
你敢于牺牲,甚至献出生命
I don't think you're capable of not caring.
我觉得你无法做到不在乎
We will find the rest of the black boxes,
我们将会一起找到其余的黑盒
and then we will kill Percy.
然后再干掉珀西
And he will not be able to do this to anyone ever again.
让他再也无法加害于他人
I lied to you.
我骗了你
I didn't get the locations.
我没有得到黑盒的位置
I was coming here to...
我来这里本是要...
double-cross you.
出卖你
Well...
好吧
You didn't.
但你没有那么做
Did you think about what we discussed?
你有没有考虑好我们之前讨论的事
Yes.
考虑好了
And?
结果呢
I'm with you 100%.
我愿效犬马之劳
You were right.
你是对的
No.

Yeah, you were right.
是的,你是对的
If I had just listened to you five years ago...
如果五年前我就听你的
things could have been different.
境况也许会大不一样
Things will be different.
将来会的

分享到
重点单词
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • beneficialadj. 有益的,有利的
  • secureadj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的 vt. 固定,获得,使
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • catalogn. 目录,大学概况手册,商品型录 vt. 做目录,分类
  • transportn. 运输、运输工具;(常用复数)强烈的情绪(狂喜或狂怒
  • motivatedadj. 有动机的;有积极性的 v. 使产生动机;激发…
  • prisonern. 囚犯
  • complainvi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉