尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第22集:尼基塔死了?
日期:2017-02-28 08:29

(单词翻译:单击)

I know who killed your parents.
我知道是谁杀害了你的双亲
They're called Division,
他们叫"组织"
a black ops program that has now gone rogue.
这个秘密机构如今已变得不听将令
If I was on the inside,
如果我打入内部
I could get revenge for my family.
我就可以为我的家人报仇雪恨
We have to stop Division,
我们必须阻止"组织"
and to do that, we need to find the black boxes.
要实现这点,我们必须找到黑盒
They contain evidence of every job
黑盒里面记录了"组织"的
Division's ever done.
一切所作所为
Operation Sparrow is a code name
麻雀行动是
for a move by Division against the government.
"组织"策划的反政府行动代号
The box is a trojan horse.
黑盒就是特洛伊木马吧
What's really inside?
里面到底装有什么
A nasty surprise
一个天大的惊喜
designed to shake up the intelligence community.
旨在重组情报系统
Did you killed my father.
是你杀了我爸爸吗
I want to hear you say it!
我要亲耳听你告诉我
Roan, what happened? I lost video.
罗恩,怎么了,我看不到画面了
Nikita's dead.
尼基塔死了
The girl shot her.
那女孩枪毙了她
She's what?
她怎么了
Three rounds center mass.
三颗子弹正中要害处
Nine millimeter hollow point,
九毫米空心弹头
zero penetration due to Kevlar lining.
因为穿着凯夫拉里衬,子弹没有射入体内
Well, then how is she dead?
那她怎么死的
Vital signs are nil.
已无生命特征
At least three ribs cracked,
至少断了三根肋骨
possible internal bleeding due to blunt force trauma.
由于钝力性伤害,可能导致内出血
Cause of death most likely hemorrhagic shock.
死因很有可能是出血性休克
Yeah, that or a broken heart.
出血性休克还是心脏受损
Shock is more likely,
休克的可能性更大
though cardiac arrest may have been a factor.
不过心跳骤停也可能是一个原因
Thank you, Roan.
谢谢你,罗恩
Shall I proceed with the girl?
要我一块做了那个女孩吗
No.
不必了
Have your men bring her back to Division.
让你的人把她带回"组织"
You stay, put on the finishing touches,
你留下清理现场
and, uh, clean Nikita.
还有让尼基塔消失
That was unexpected.
出乎我意料之外
Indeed.
的确
Try not to get too sentimental.
不要弄得这么伤感
So Alex is being brought back here.
艾丽克丝马上就会被带回来
Let's keep her status quiet until I get back.
让她稳定下来,等我回来
There may be hope for little Ms. Udinov after all.
可能乌迪诺夫小姐还有一些用处
All that training doesn't have to go to waste.
不要浪费了她接受的训练
Where are you going? Oversight.
你要去哪里,去见上峰
Off to see the wizards.
去会会那些大佬们
Gonna brief them on Operation Sparrow.
汇报一下麻雀行动
Before it's too late?
趁还来得及吗
Oh, it's already too late.
已经是先斩后奏了
Didn't expect you.
没想到是你
Ditto.
我也没想到是你
What does Percy want you to tell me now?
珀西让你给我带什么话
I just came to say good-bye.
我只是来说再见的
Good-bye.
再见
Was it worth it?
这值得吗
What do you care?
管你什么事
I just find it semi-disturbing that the one person
我本应该信任的人
I was supposed to be able to trust in here
当着我的面撒谎
was lying to my face.
我有点伤心啊
Trust? Yeah, trust!
信任,对,信任
You know, we're supposed to be friends.
我们本应该是朋友
Yeah. I know you set me up, Birkhoff.
我知道是你出卖我,伯克霍夫
Percy told you to bait me so I could fall into his trap.
珀西让你做饵,好让我陷入他的圈套
When you asked me what Operation Sparrow was,
你问我麻雀行动是什么的时候
you already knew. No, I didn't.
你其实已经知道了,我不知道
You were dropping breadcrumbs, and I fell for it,
你略施小计,我就上钩了
because I decided to trust you.
因为我决定相信你
I didn't know it was a set-up okay?
我不知道那是个圈套
Yes, Percy told me that you would be coming
没错,珀西告诉我你会来找我
and he told me what to say.
他还告诉我应该说什么
When I asked him why, he made it sound like
我问他为什么,他说得像是
it was one of his stupid little loyalty tests, okay?
又一个考验忠诚的愚蠢测试
You're not stupid, Birkhoff.
伯克霍夫,你不愚蠢
You're just a coward.
你就是个懦夫
You know Percy is corrupt,
你明知道珀西的腐败
but you turn a blind eye to save your own skin.
你为求自保,故意视而不见
That's your choice,
这是你的选择
but you have to live with it.
但是自作孽不可活
You know what? You even sound like her now.
你现在说话也和她一样了
That's because my eyes are open.
因为这一切我看得很清楚
Nikita's right. No!
尼基塔是对的,不
Nikita is dead!
尼基塔已经死了
She's dead, Michael.
她已经死了,迈克尔
I was listening in over the com.
我从耳麦里听见的
She'd—
她...
I warned her
我警告过她
what would happen if she went up against Percy.
和珀西作对不会有好下场
You warned her, too.
你也警告过她
Then you went and joined her.
然后你却和她联手
Encouraged her.
鼓励她
That was your choice.
那也是你的选择
Sorry I'm late. Bit windy out there.
对不起我迟到了,外面风有点大
Nice suit.
西装不错
That Zegna?
是杰尼亚吗
Bespoke, custom cut,
量身定做的
but the fabric's Italian.
但布料是意大利的
You're looking sharp yourself, Bruce.
布鲁斯,你今天也很精神嘛
Percy...no names.
珀西,别叫名字
Why? We're not recording this, are we?
为什么,又不会录音,对吧
You know the rules.
你清楚规矩
Forgive me, Senator...
请原谅,参议员
Admiral...
海军上将
Joint Chief?
联席会议主席
I sometimes forget that you all have names
有时候我会忘记,你们都需要维护
and reputations to protect.
自己的名字和名誉
As opposed to being the man who was never here.
我这个小人物就无所谓了
Damn right.
一点没错
Your Division was created to be invisible,
你的"组织"应该无影无形
to operate outside the bounds of government.
在政府范围之外活动
Get in, get out, leave no evidence of your actions.
来无影去无踪,不留下任何证据
That was our covenant,
这是我们的契约
Which you broke with these little black boxes.
但是却被你的黑盒破坏了
Covenant? Wow.
契约
I knew this was a Come-To-Jesus Meeting,
我知道这是一次"走近耶酥"式的摊牌大会["走近耶酥":从人群中走出来承认自己的罪过,接受拯救]
But that's Old Testament, isn't it?
但契约是《旧约》里的东西吧,不是吗
You called this meeting, Percy.
珀西,会议是你召集的
I think it's a bit overdue.
我看是晚了些
The boxes are dangerous.
黑盒是危险物品
Only thing on them are missions you ordered.
里面记载的全部是你所下令执行的任务
And jobs you've done on the side.
还有你接过的私活
The bottom line
归根结底
is there are too many secrets in one place.
你把太多的机密集中于一处了
You've got to get rid of them.
你必须将它们销毁
So you can get rid of me?
那样你就可以摆脱我了吗
Why would we do that? I don't know.
我们为何要那样做呢,我不知道
Why would you reduce my budget,
你们为何要削减我的开支
forcing me to take jobs on the side?
逼我去接私活呢
Put this errand boy in his place.
挫挫这个小跟班的锐气吧
I'm done being your errand boy.
我不想再做你们的跟班了
I want a seat at the table. Above ground.
我想要占有一席之地,正大光明地
We've talked about this.
我们已经讨论过这个问题了
There are no seats to be had.
没有空缺的席位
See, that's where you're wrong, Bruce.
知道吗,那么想你就错了,布鲁斯
'cause in a few short hours,
因为短短的几小时后
the intelligence community will be experiencing
情报界将会经历一场
a tectonic shift,
结构上的变革
courtesy of an antigovernment terrorist known as Nikita.
这归功于一名叫尼基塔的反政府恐怖分子
We have identified her as a lone radical,
我们认定她为一名单打独斗的激进分子
And we've tracked her to a warehouse lair
我们跟踪她到了一个藏身的仓库
where she's been plotting a rather sophisticated attack
她正在密谋一次针对中央情报局首脑们的
against the heads of the CIA.
缜密的袭击行动
Remember the bombing that took place at the conference in Geneva?
还记得日内瓦会议上的那次爆炸事件吗
Well, not only was she there,
她不仅潜伏了进去
but she made off with a rare nerve toxin,
还携一种稀有的神经毒素潜逃
which she has planted
而且已将其植入
inside the shell of a black box hard drive.
一个黑盒硬盘的外壳之内
Stay calm.
冷静点
This particular box
这个特定的盒子里
doesn't have anything incriminating on it.
没有可以定罪的证据
It's just a clever delivery system for the toxin.
那只是一个设计巧妙的毒素运载体
This Nikita has apparently lured
这个尼基塔显然是引诱了
an ambitious young analyst over at Langley
一位兰利总部野心勃勃的年轻分析师
into believing that the box contains a plot
使他相信那个盒子里含有一个
for a domestic terror operation code named "Sparrow."
代号为"麻雀"的国内恐怖主义行动的阴谋
And even as we speak,
就在我们谈话的当口
he is unwittingly walking this little Trojan horse
他还傻乎乎地带着这个小特洛伊木马
into the SCIF room on the 7th floor.
走进了七楼的机密信息室
And once they have finished decrypting the hard drive,
而一旦他们破解了硬盘上的信息
they'll invite Director Abbott in to take a look.
他们会请阿博特局长过目
Then when they click on "Operation Sparrow,"
然后当他们点击"麻雀行动"时
an electric charge will ignite,
将触发一个电荷
releasing the nerve gas,
释放出神经毒气
killing everyone in the room.
将房间里的人统统杀死
This is insane! There's no terrorist!
你简直是疯了,根本就没有恐怖分子
This is your attack!
这明明就是你的袭击行动
Oh, I know.
我知道
I'm just telling you how the story will read.
我只是在把外界将看到的表象告诉你
There'll be no trace back to anyone at this table.
我们在座的所有人都不会被追查到
We will all be completely protected.
我们会受到严格的保护
What do you want?
你想要什么
Right now?
现在吗
Appetizer and a cocktail.
开胃菜和鸡尾酒
Director Abbott, thanks for approving the use of the room.
阿博特局长,感谢您同意使用这个房间
Fletcher, the only reason you're in this room
弗莱彻,我之所以让你进入这个房间
is because if you're gonna cry wolf again,
只是因为如果你打算再喊"狼来了"
I want to make sure no one else hears it.
我想确保别人不会听到
I've still got no proof that
我仍然无法证明
your so-called "Division" even exists.
你所谓的"组织"真的存在
This drive is the proof.
这个硬盘就是证据
Where'd you get this?
你从哪里拿到的
An agent who's gone rogue from Division.
是从"组织"里某个叛变的特工那里
She also told me that the plans for an imminent attack
她还告诉我即将发生的一起
on our government are on there.
针对政府的袭击计划就在这里面
For what it's worth, sir,
信不信由您,长官
I saw the men that killed your men,
我看到了杀死您手下的凶手
the ones assigned to protect me?
就是您派去保护我的那几位
And they would have killed me, too,
若非那名特工救了我一命
if that same agent hadn't saved my life.
我也早就死在他们手上了
All right.
好吧
Go. But as soon as you break the encryption,
开始吧,你们一旦破解出来
You find me.
马上来找我
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Orders have changed.
命令有变
Take her to my office.
把她带到我办公室去
But first, I had to see her for myself,
但我首先得亲眼看看
the person who brought down Nikita.
这个干掉了尼基塔的她
Tell me, did you know you were going to kill her?
告诉我,你提前就计划好要杀她吗
The second I walked into her place,
我走进她房间的那一刻
I made up my mind to do it.
就下定了决心要杀她
Even though you knew you were being monitored,
即使你知道自己正受到监控
and that Percy was ready to trigger your kill chip
而且如果你有违珀西的指令的话
if you deviated from his plan?
他就会启动你体内的夺命芯片
Percy told me to make a choice.
珀西让我自己做出选择
I did.
我照做了
She never saw it coming.
她完全没有预料到
Tetrodotoxin.
这是河豚毒素
Good luck.
祝你好运
And good-bye.
再见
Roan said Nikita died of shock.
罗恩说尼基塔死于休克
She didn't see any of it coming.
她丝毫没料到你会动手
He's preparing to dissolve her body right now.
他现在正准备溶解她的尸体
Probably flushing her system as we speak.
他此刻大概正为她排清体内各种有毒物质
Just like I saw him do with Jaden.
就像他当时对杰登所做的那样
Muscle relaxant makes them easier to maneuver.
肌肉松弛剂会使尸体更易操控
It also flushes out any internal toxins through the pores.
同时也会使体内毒素从毛孔渗透出来
It's ironic.
太有讽刺性了
Nikita sealed her own fate the day she met you.
尼基塔自遇到你那刻起就决定了自己的命运
I don't believe in fate.
我不相信命运
Ryan?
瑞安
There's no cell phones in the CIA.
中央情报局里不能使用手机
Ryan, it's all wrong.
瑞安,我们全都搞错了
Everything's wrong.
我们把一切都搞错了
The box, Alex,
黑盒和艾丽克丝
she's compromised.
她的身份已暴露
It's compromised.
盒子被动了手脚
It's a set-up.
这是个陷阱
Ryan, there's a nerve toxin.
瑞安,有一种神经毒素
It's triggered by an electric charge.
可被一个电荷所触发
If you get this, don't...
如果你能收到我的留言,不要...
Don't touch the box!
不要碰那个黑盒
You want to run the CIA?
你想要管理中央情报局吗
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
They're gonna need a new boss
反正过了今天
by the end of the day anyway.
他们就得需要一位新的领导者了
And these are the three men
在下这里有三位帅哥
our fearless leader is most likely pick for the job.
敬请各位领导挑选
Go ahead, pick your puppet.
请吧,选择你的傀儡
Public needs a face it knows and trusts, so...
公众需要一个熟悉并值得信赖的形象代言
Long as you call the shots.
可以任你摆布
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
I'm the guy you go to to get things done,
每当你们需要绕过宪法
who isn't handcuffed to the constitution.
干些见不得人的勾当,就会来找我
And I realize that the minute
而我意识到
I'm no longer deemed necessary,
一旦我失去利用价值
I will be unceremoniously eliminated.
我就会被随意地除掉
So you ask me what I want?
所以你问我想要什么吗
I want what every other American wants right about now—job security.
和现在其他美国人一样,我要的是工作保障
This isn't about job security, it's about money.
根本不关工作保障的事,明明是为了钱
If you control the CIA,
如果你控制了中情局
You control its classified budget—$37 billion.
就等于控制了他们的秘密经费370亿美元
Your own personal piggybank.
进了你自己的小猪存钱罐
I'm just looking to protect the American way of life.
我只是维护自己美国公民的生活方式
Yes?

Would you mind repeating that?
请再重复一遍
I said she's alive!
我说,她还活着
I have to take this.
我得接这通电话
We have to do something.
我们得有所行动
What do you think we can do?
你觉得我们能做什么
We've created a monster,
野兽是我们造出来的
and our fingerprints are all over this.
到处都是我们的指纹
All right, scrub the warehouse.
把仓库清理干净
Yeah, I know where she's headed.
我知道她要去哪里
This is Percy.
我是珀西
You're being activated.
你有任务了
A rogue asset, Nikita, is on her way to you now.
一个叛逃间谍,尼基塔,正往你那去
Central intelligence.
这里是中央情报局
There is a bio-weapon
在你们总部里
disguised as a hard drive on your campus.
有一个被伪装成硬盘的生物武器
Scif room, seventh floor. Identify yourself.
在七楼的机密信息室,请表明身份
I'm under covert status.
我是秘密特工
I can't identify myself on an open line.
我不能在公开线路里表明身份
Ma'am, I can't transfer you without an extension.
女士,没更多信息,我无法为你转接
Ah! You're useless!
我找错人了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Get me inside Langley.
我要看兰利的内部情况
I want full access to their security and all networks.
接入他们所有的监控录像和网络系统
Uh, okay.
好的
Uh, you sure?
你确定吗
It took a long time to crack the company.
我费尽周折才在中情局网络里开了个后门
I start kicking around in there, CIA Blue team's
这样大张旗鼓的闯进去,中情局的高手们
gonna shut my own back door in my face.
会毫不犹豫地断了我的入侵途径
Could be a one-shot deal.
这机会可能仅此一次
If it's the shot that takes Nikita down
如果这机会能拿下尼基塔
then it's worth doing.
那绝对值得
Nikita?
尼基塔
Get to work, all of you.
开始工作,你们所有人
Did Birkhoff just say what I think he did?
我没听错伯克霍夫说的吧
How?
怎么了
Her little protege double-crossed us.
她的小徒弟出卖了我们
Used a paralytic to fake her death,
利用麻痹药物制造了她的假死
straight out of our own playbook.
完全脱离了我们设计的剧本
Do you want to kill her yourself,
你想亲手杀了她吗
or should I just get it over with?
还是我直接帮你了结
Okay, we're in!
我们进去了
I don't know for how long.
我不知道能维持多久
Just do it and get back up here.
动手吧,然后回到这里
First layer cracked.
第一层安全密钥破解
We're gettin' there.
我们胜利在望
What happens when we find her?
我们找到她之后呢
I have a sleeper agent on the inside—
我在中情局里安插了一个潜伏的特工
S.R.U. supervisor.
战术小队的主管
Point him which way to go, and he'll take her down.
给他指明方位,他会除掉她的
What the hell is she doing at the CIA anyway?
她到底去中情局干什么
What do you think? She'll expose Division.
你以为呢,她要去揭发"组织"
All of us.
揭发我们所有人
That's suicide...for her.
那对她而言是自杀
She was part of this.
她也有份的
She knows that,
她清楚这点
so she'll make a lot of noise,
所以她会声东击西
while keeping attention away from herself.
不让人们过多的注意她
Her approach will be low profile and asymmetrical,
她不会以正常的方式进去
which is why I want all eyes
所以我要所有的人
on every corner of every screen!
盯好每个屏幕上的每一个角落
She will be invisible to the human eye,
她会躲过所有人的视线
except for yours because you're paying attention!
但你们除外,因为你们集中了注意力
Got her. I see her
找到了,我看到她了
Where?
在哪儿
Front door.
前门
I need to see someone in intelligence.
我要找情报部门的人
I understand you guys specialize in that around here.
我知道你们是这方面的专家
And your name?
你叫什么名字
Nikita.
尼基塔
What's going on up there?
外面出什么事了
Nothing you don't know.
还是老样子
Kind of figured I'd know when my brain popped.
我想知道自己什么时候脑袋开花
Oh. Percy's a little busy right now.
珀西现在有点忙
Otherwise, I'm sure he'd trigger your kill chip himself.
否则我肯定他会亲自按下夺命芯片触发器
Instead, he sent me.
他派我替他动手
That's too bad.
太遗憾了
I would have loved to see his face one last time.
我还想再见他最后一面呢
Before you go... Let me guess.
在此之前,让我猜猜
You'd like to ask me a few questions.
你要问我几个问题
Actually, just one.
实际上就一个
Why?
为什么这么做
Surely there were other ways you could have handled this.
你肯定有其他方法能应对这种情况
You could have... warned Nikita with a note
在你们的老巢时,你就可以
while you were in the lair.
用字条警告尼基塔
Percy had me bugged.
珀西在监视我
If I had tried to warn her,
如果我试着警告她
he would have dropped me where I stood.
他会让我当场毙命
If I was going out, I was going out my way.
我要死,也要按自己的方式去死
Besides, Nikita had to be surprised
而且尼基塔必须要表现得很惊讶
to sell the act.
这出戏才能令人信服
But it wasn't all an act, was it?
但不全是演戏,对吧
You needed to see the look in her eye
你要看着她的眼睛
when you asked her if she killed your father.
质问她是否杀了你的父亲
You needed to know the truth from her.
你要从她那里得到真相
That's why you didn't warn her.
所以你才不警告她
I didn't warn her because...
我不警告她是因为
I'm sorry, that's not polite.
抱歉,这话有点粗
Because screw Nikita.
因为,去他妈尼基塔
Well, if you feel that way, then why fake her death?
你既然这么想,为何还要伪造她死亡的假象
Why save her life?
为什么要救她
Because screw all of you too.
因为,去他妈你们所有人
How do you know our protocols?
你怎么知道我们的规则
And the names you mentioned.
还有你提到的那些人
How about-how about this?
这么说吧
I tell you everything I know, and I'll make you both heroes.
我和盘托出,让你俩成为英雄
All you have to do for me is call up to the scif room
你只需要给机密信息室打电话
and tell them that your bosses
告诉他们
are about to get their faces melted off.
你们的上司马上要变成骷髅头了
Just be a hero and make the call.
当回英雄,打电话吧
Langley pbx system is down.
兰利的内部电话系统瘫痪了
Nobody's calling into that scif room
没人能把电话打进机密信息室
unless they got a tin can and some string.
除非他们打的是土电话
I want to isolate the room
把这个房间发出的
from any possible sound frequency.
一切声音与外界隔绝
Fire alarm, radio signals, security alert.
火警警报器,无线电信号,安全警报器
So a nuclear bomb could go off in there
就算里面有核弹爆炸
and no one would hear it.
也没人会听到
She's in holding room 113.
她在113号审讯室
Slap me, tap me, call me pappy.
这不是在做梦吧
You did it.
你成功了
A little easier than I thought it would be.
比我想的轻松了点
This line's dead.
这条线路被切断了
I'm getting Abbott.
我去叫阿博特
We need to get in there now!
我们现在就得进去
I'm gonna get my supervisor. There is no time!
我得请示上级,没时间了
S.R.U.
战术小队
This woman's been classified as a security threat.
这女的是个危险人物
We're gonna take her into custody now.
我要马上把她带走
Listen, we're just trying to figure out
听着,我们正在了解情况
what's going on here- what did she do?
她做了什么
She just killed two intelligence officers.
她刚杀了两名情报人员
Bring up "Black Arrow."
这里面提到"黒矢行动"
That name came up during the Safwani investigation.
这名字在调查萨夫瓦尼将军期间就出现过
Beg your pardon, sir,
很抱歉,长官
but the priority should be Sparrow.
麻雀行动应当优先处理
That's the imminent threat.
那才是最紧迫的威胁
If this is real, this is above the kid's pay grade.
如果这是真的,这孩子可没这么高的权限
He can't see this.
他不能看
I'm giving him clearance.
我现在给他权限
He brought it home. He should see it through.
是他带过来的,他就应该亲眼见证
Let's take a look at Sparrow.
我们就看看麻雀行动吧
They're in the bubble.
他们在密室里
Cut off and in the dark.
完全与世隔绝
Get out of there!
快出来
Down! Move!
趴下,快走
Down! Move! Come on!
趴下,快走,快点
Drop it!
把枪扔掉
Put your weapon down.
放下你的武器
Put your hands where I can see them.
把手举起来
Get down.
趴下
This is all about Nikita.
关于尼基塔就是这些了
You reminded me of my best student,
你让我想起了,我最优秀的学生
and now we know why.
而现在我们都知道原因了
You hate me, but it's misdirected.
你恨我,但你是被误导了
You were the infiltrator. I was just doing my job.
你是内应,我只是做好本职工作
I never lied to you, and all you ever did
我从未对你说谎,而你对我却是
was lie to me.
谎话连篇
Sucks to be us.
我们还真差劲
Why are you still alive, Alexandra?
你为何还活着,亚历山德拉
Because you haven't killed me yet.
因为你还没杀我
How did you survive the night your family died?
你家人离世那天,你是怎么活下来的
Nikita. Yes.
尼基塔救了我,没错
But how did you survive after that,
但那之后,你被卖到黑市
When you were sold on the black market?
在时你又是怎么活下来的
Me.
靠我自己
And when you were alone for four years,
你这孤苦无依的四年呢
hiding and homeless?
东躲西藏,无家可归
Me.
靠我自己
Why?
为什么
Why didn't you die then?
为什么你没死
I don't know.
我不知道
Why are you still alive?
为什么你还活着
Because I wanna live.
因为我想活下来
Adrenaline.
肾上腺素
Be glad you can't see this part.
很高兴你不用看到这些
Yes.
是的
You were clinically deceased for about 25 seconds.
你刚刚临床死亡了二十五秒
I needed to disable your kill chip,
我得先销毁你的夺命芯片
and there was no time for surgery.
而现在没时间做手术了
Now the chip thinks your dead.
现在芯片认为你已经死亡
Which means you're free to go.
就是说你行动自由了
I'm not gonna hold onto you
我不会像紧抓尼基塔那样
the way I tried to hold on to Nikita.
对你抓住不放
My advice to you:
我给你一个忠告
Don't return to her,
别回到她身边
for any reason.
不论什么原因
You don't need Nikita anymore.
你不再需要尼基塔了
You need to make your own choices.
你得做出自己的选择
Percy...
珀西
Don't worry about Percy.
别担心珀西
Percy has enough to deal with today.
他今天有得忙了
I die, the guardians upload the boxes.
我死了,守护者就会上传黑盒
You ready for that?
你真准备这么做吗
You still can't make the hard choices, can you?
遇到难以抉择的事,你还是不知道怎么选
That one wasn't too hard.
做出这个决定可不难
Think I'll keep this.
这个我先拿着
Don't...Move.
别动
Mikey...
迈克尔
Shut up!
闭嘴
I want you to decrypt that.
快把这个给解密了
Just listen to me I said shut up!
你听我说,我说了,闭嘴
She's alive.
她还活着
What?
什么
Nikki's alive.
尼基塔还活着
She just tanked Percy's whole plan.
她毁掉了珀西的整个计划
Who do you think let you out of your cell?
你觉得是谁帮你逃出牢房
I did it remotely.
是我远程控制的
I own this place, remember?
这是我的地盘,还记得吗
Why?
为什么
Well, I figure if Nikki can continue
我觉得如果尼基塔能继续
to give this hell hole the finger,
把这搅得鸡犬不宁
I could at least cross mine behind my back.
我也可以坐山观虎斗
And I'm not a coward.
我可不是懦夫
Where is she?
她在哪
She's trapped inside langley.
她被困在兰利总部了
The weapon detonated inside the heart of the CIA.
武器在中情局总部被引爆
Three agents shot dead within our home.
有三名特工当场被射杀
Now, people are gonna be looking to me for answers,
现在,我需要给大家一个交代
And I will have them.
我需要知道实情
No, you won't.
不,你不会的
Sir, if I can just—
长官,我可以
Shut up and stand there!
闭嘴,老实站在那
By the end of today,
今天结束的时候
you'll have no choice but to...
你将别无选择,只能
put me in a burn bag and spread me over the Potomac.
把我装进焚烧袋,扔进波托马克河
Like any other dirty secret.
像其他不可告人的秘密一样
You can't afford to have on record.
你不敢将它记录在案
Sir, you are looking at this all wrong.
长官,你误解了
She averted the attack.
是她阻止了袭击
If you want to help your friend here,
要想帮助你的朋友
you get her to talk.
就让她开口
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
We let her go.
我们放她走
Just...listen...
听着
Division is real.
"组织"是真实存在的
They are dangerous and they are sanctioned.
他们异常危险,并且幕后有保护伞
But by who? Not this agency.
但是谁在纵容他们, 不是我们
Exactly.
确实
If we're gonna find out,
如果要查明真相
we have to do it carefully.
我们必须小心谨慎
And Nikita can help us.
而尼基塔可以帮我们
I can stay in contact with her,
我可以和她保持联系
and we'll deliver the intel directly to you.
我们可以直接向你汇报情况
Get him out of here.
把他带出去
Wait.
等等
Wait. I'm sorry.
等等,抱歉
It was worth a try, right?
值得一试,对吧
Maybe you can use this to launch a quiet investigation.
也许你可以借此展开秘密调查
It's gonna be hard to do from Leavenworth.
要是去了莱文沃思[莱文沃思监狱,美国著名重刑监狱]
or the supermax prison in Colorado.
或是被送进了科罗拉多的重罪监狱就难办了
Depends on where I end up.
这要看我的造化了
Ryan, you didn't do anything.
瑞安,你没做什么
This attack was all Division.
这次袭击是"组织"策划的
I'm not talking about the attack.
我说的不是袭击事件
I'm talking about this!
我说的是这个
I'm sorry, sir.
非常抱歉,长官
Not as sorry as you're gonna be, Fletcher.
你会后悔的,弗莱彻
I expect you to break me out of prison
我会盼着你
as soon as you get the chance.
从监狱里把我弄出来的
Count on it.
没问题
Paging special agent Nikki.
特工尼基塔请注意
Agent nikki, please proceed to the nearest phone.
特工尼基塔,请前往最近的电话
Dial 626.
拨号626
Michael?
迈克尔
You okay?
你还好吗
Oh, babe...
亲爱的
I will be when you get me out of here.
你要是能帮我逃出去就好
God, get a room.
哎呦,去开房得了
Is that Birkhoff?
是伯克霍夫
Yeah, it's... just like old times.
是的,又像从前一样了
Can you get a mobile comm?
你能搞到移动通讯设备吗
Give me a second.
稍等
S.R.U. Walkie.
战术小队的步话机
Sku tango-four-charlie. 731.
序列号,T4C731
Proceed out into the corridor east of you
走到你东边的过道
and make your way north.
然后向北走
S.R.U. headed your way.
战术小队朝你去了
Get rid of them.
想办法支开他们
Unit 12, we have an intruder spotted in collection strategies.
12小队,情报汇总中心发现入侵者
Men's lavatory. Please respond.
在男厕所, 请回答
All right, here's what we're thinking for the exfil.
好吧,逃脱计划是这样的
Talk to me.
说来听听
I have your escape route.
我为你设计了逃跑路线
You need to go out with the evidence.
你要先到证务储存室
Sublevel two.
地下二层
I'm here. Incinerator room.
我已经到了,焚化间
Well, what the hell happened?
怎么回事
I lost it.
我的连接中断了
They dumped me. Damn it!
他们屏蔽了我,该死
Michael!
迈克尔
Where the hell are you? I'm safe.
你在哪,我现在安全
I rode out of a loading bay in a garbage truck.
我在装卸区搭一辆垃圾车逃了出来
They were still evacuating the building.
他们仍在疏散大楼人员
Just got home.
我刚到家
You're not safe there.
那里不安全
Said the man inside Division.
这话是你在"组织"指挥室说的
Look, Percy's been neutralized for the moment.
听着,珀西这会儿是被放倒了
He has sedatives in his desk drawer.
他的书桌抽屉里有镇静剂
I'm ten minutes away.
我只要十分钟
Five minutes.
五分钟
Five minutes away from walking out of here
只要五分钟
with a fully decrypted black box.
我就能带着完全破解的黑盒出来
What?
什么
It is time to get a good look at the truth.
是该让真相大白的时候了
All of it.
一切真相
Michael... I'll explain to you later.
迈克尔,我一会再跟你解释
What's your plan?
你的计划是什么
I'm gonna torch the loft.
我会把房子烧了
Meet me at the First American Building at 24:00 hours.
24时和我在美国第一大厦见面
You mind explaining to me?
能不能跟我解释一下
Look, for every truth in that box,
听着,那个盒子里的每一个真相
there's a lie out there in the real world.
都意味着在外界有一个弥天大谎
Innocent people who are being framed
无辜的人要背上
for crimes they didn't commit.
莫须有的罪名
Corrupt people who are in charge
恰恰是那些不为人知的犯罪行为
thanks to crimes that no one knows about.
让腐败官员们稳坐其位
That's gotta end.
是该做个了结了
So you're just gonna go off and play lone ranger?
所以你打算单独行动
Forget about Division, man.
别说是"组织",老兄
You're gonna have the whole world hunting you down.
全世界的人都会追杀你
Yeah.
没错
I'll try and keep that in mind.
我会牢记在心的
I'm serious, man. Be careful.
我说真的,老兄,小心行事
This box is like... the lost ark.
这个盒子就像是失落的方舟
It's not of this earth.
不该存在于这世上
The truth on there is dangerous.
里面的真相极其危险
I don't want any trouble.
我不想制造麻烦
Should have thought of that before you shot me.
那你开枪射我之前,就该想到这点
I was trying to save your life.
我是在救你
If I didn't do something, we'd both be dead.
要是我不这样做,我们都得死
I was compromised, but I'm clear now.
我是倒戈了,但是我现在自由了
I just came by to get my I—
我只是过来拿我的
my I.D. Packet and...
我的身份证明...
and then I'm gonna go.
然后我就离开
Alex... I'm not gonna hurt you.
艾丽克丝,我不会伤害你的
Then drop your gun.
那放下你的枪
Drop yours.
你先放下
Let's talk about what this is really about.
我们来谈谈这一切到底是为了什么
Or what you think it's about.
或者说你认为这是为了什么
They told you I killed your father.
他们对你说,我是你的杀父仇人
You were just following orders.
你只是奉命行事
Right?
对吗
No.

Our orders were to kill your entire family.
我们接到的命令是杀掉你全家
I chose to divide those orders and get you out.
我选择部分执行来救你一命
It was the first time I ever took a stand against Division.
这是我第一次违抗"组织"的命令
I headed toward your bedroom.
我走向你的卧室
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
Why didn't you just tell me the truth?
你为什么不告诉我真相呢
It was just never the right time.
时机总是还不成熟
I didn't know how you would react.
我不知道你会作何反应
No...You just didn't trust me enough
不,是你不相信我
to handle it.
能处理这件事
So now I can't trust you.
所以现在我不能相信你
None of this was my plan.
这一切都不是我计划之内的
If you hadn't... tried to kill yourself,
如果你没有,试图自杀
right here, right in front of me,
就在这里,就当着我的面
I would have never told you about Division.
我绝对不会跟你提起"组织"
What you told me...
可你所告诉我的
was that I had something to live for.
成为了我生活的目标
Revenge.
复仇
That's where I'm going.
这就是我前进的方向
To get the man who ordered my father's death.
干掉那个下令杀我父亲的人
I'm not running.
而不是逃避
Who told you all that?
谁告诉你这些的
Percy?
珀西
Amanda?
阿曼达
Amanda let me go.
是阿曼达放我走的
She deactivated my kill chip.
她关闭了我的夺命芯片
This war against Division is your obsession.
与"组织"的对抗是你的心结
My obsession?
我的心结
Nikita, look at this place.
尼基塔,看看这个地方
All of this space, and you still sleep
这里的每一个角落,你甚至还睡在
on a Division recruit bed.
"组织"新兵的床上
This fight is-is some sick need of yours.
这场对抗就是为了满足你的这种病态心理
I have my own fight now.
我现在有自己的战斗了
This was never about revenge.
这与复仇毫无关系
When I told you that you had something to live for,
当我告诉你,你有了生活的目标时
I was talking about balance.
我是在说维护正义
I was talking about making things right.
我是在说改过自新
If you do this... You are gonna end up
如果你一意孤行,你最终会
somewhere you don't wanna be.
走上一条不归路的
That's my decision.
那是我的选择
Let me go.
放开我
Nikita.
尼基塔
Let me go!
放手
Kill 'em both!
杀了她们
Backup won't be far behind.
他们后援估计马上就到
Michael.
迈克尔
You know, I'm getting really sick of people
总是有人告诉我你死了
telling me that you're dead.
我都听腻了
Hi.
你好
Forgive the lighting.
光太刺眼,将就着吧
A bit arch.
有点粗鲁
But necessary...for us.
但是对我们而言是必要的
Who are you?
你们是谁
Where am I?
我在哪里
You are in a very unique and precarious position.
你的处境既微妙又危险
If you help us...
如果你配合我们的话
The precarious part of the equation...
你处境中危险的一面
may be negotiated.
还可能有得商量
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
Oh, sure you do.
你当然知道
You know Nikita.
你认识尼基塔
As of right now,
就目前而言
she is the number one threat to national security.
她是国家安全的头号威胁
She's in possession of our most volatile secrets.
她手里有对我们极具威胁的机密
And she has a bone to pick with the government.
而且她对政府怀有敌意
We're concerned that she may release them.
我们担心,她可能公开这些机密
She won't.
她不会的
She's probably gonna try to fix them.
她可能会去弥补这些过失
You know her better than anyone.
你比任何人都了解她
You could help us stop her.
你能帮助我们阻止她
No.

I don't care what Nikita does.
我不在乎尼基塔的所作所为
And I will never help Division.
我也绝对不会为"组织"效力
Whoever the hell you people are.
不管你们是谁
And what if Division as you know it
如果你记忆中的"组织"
were to change?
即将改变呢
I warned you not to go back to Nikita.
我警告过你不要回去找尼基塔
You knew Percy had the location compromised.
你也知道珀西发现了那处藏身所
I wish you would have listened.
我真希望你能听从劝告
You were finally free.
你好不容易才重获自由
You told me to make my own choices.
你告诉我要自己做出选择
And they have brought you back here.
这就导致了你回到此地
Why did you seek her help?
为什么你去寻求她的帮助
I didn't.
我没有
I was just...
我只是在...
gathering resources.
收集信息
I have my own target now.
我现在有自己的目标了
Sergei Semak?
瑟吉·塞马克
The man who runs Zetrov.
泽特洛夫的总裁
The legacy your father intended for you.
那是你父亲本打算留给你的遗产
The man who ordered your family's death.
就是他下令杀掉你全家
This might be hard for you to believe, Alexandra.
亚历山德拉,你也许很难相信
But our goals are not so far apart as they may seem.
但是我们的目标并不那么大相径庭
And we have all the resources you would ever need.
我们拥有你所需的一切资源
Talk to me.
跟我说句话
Do you think things ever reach a point that...
你觉得事情会不会发展到...
it's so bad that you can't come back from?
十分可怕的地步,让你无法脱身
You brought me back.
但是你让我回心转意
You were never that far away.
因为你从未陷得那么深
This box is gonna get us into trouble, you know.
这个盒子会让我们身陷困境的
Someone has to undo what's been done.
总得有人来替这些罪行买单
What we've done.
是我们犯下的罪行
Stop thinking about the past.
不要再纠结于过去了
I'm talking about the future.
我是在展望未来
I know.
我知道
The future's what I'm worried about.
我担心的正是未来

分享到
重点单词
  • containvt. 包含,容纳,克制,抑制 vi. 自制
  • unwittinglyadv. 不知不觉地,无意地
  • routen. 路线,(固定)线路,途径 vt. 为 ... 安排
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • lairn. 野兽的巢穴,躲藏处
  • shiftn. 交换,变化,移动,接班者 v. 更替,移转,变声
  • bleedingn. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;
  • internaladj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的