尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第5集:珀西"御驾亲征"
日期:2017-02-13 14:26

(单词翻译:单击)

6 years ago, I was taken from prison
六年前,一个政府秘密小组
and forced to become an assassin for a secret unit of the government.
将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手
A black ops program called Division
名为"组织"的秘密行动组
that has now gone rogue.
如今已变得不听将令
They destroyed my identity
他们抹杀了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
还杀害了我爱的人
I escaped, and now the man that trained me,
我跳出魔窟,如今,我曾经信赖的教官
someone I trusted, is hunting me.
正在追杀我
What Division doesn't know
但"组织"并不知道
is that I have a partner on the inside—
我在"组织"内部安插了内应
Alex. A new recruit with a dark past
她是艾丽克丝,有着黑暗过去的"组织"新成员
who I've trained in secret to resist their control.
我曾秘密教授她,如何抵御他们的操控
Together we're going to take Division apart
我们要联手
one mission at a time.
一步一步,击垮"组织"
And the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name.
他们临死前说的最后一个词将会是我的名字
In here, sir.
先生,请进
Take your time. I'll be right outside if you need me.
不急,如有需要,我就在外面
Everyone down!
都给我趴下
This is a robbery!
抢劫
Everyone down! Get down!
全部趴下,快趴下
Get down! Get down!
趴下, 趴下
You stay down!
你给我趴下别动
Damn it!
该死的
Shut up!
闭嘴
We're going for a walk.
跟我去走走
Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
Take me.
带我吧
I'm a better shield.
我这个肉盾更好
Get your ass on the floor.
给老子趴下
Now!

We've isolated the Wahabbist terror cell from Pakistan.
我们已隔断了瓦哈比恐怖小组从巴基斯坦方面的支援
All strike teams have entered the theater.
所有突击队已进入战区
We've got 5 heartbeats grouped in the northwest corner.
西北角有五个人组成的小队
Snipers have visual confirmation on
狙击手已经看到
Hasan and 4 bodyguards.
哈桑和他的四个保镖
Bring us to green.
准备行动
Percy.
我是珀西
Guardian Canada one.
加拿大守护者一号
Unsecured.
未加密
Go. Secure.
已加密,说
The package is out in the open.
黑盒已取出
Has it been compromised?
东西被损坏了吗
No.
没有
The data update was interrupted.
数据升级被迫中断
I've taken a wound from local authorities.
我和当地警方交火时中了一枪
They're looking for me.
他们在找我
How the hell did this happen? What—don't answer that.
这到底是怎么回事,别回答
Just find cover and go quiet.
寻找掩护,销声匿迹
I'm coming to you.
我马上就来找你
Re-dial this number precisely at 16:00.
下午四点准时打这个电话
Alpha and Bravo teams in position.
A队和B队已就位
I need to be in Montreal in 2 hours. What?
我要在两小时后赶到蒙特利尔,什么
First available flight.
坐最近一班飞机
Got a commercial jet
有一架商用喷气式飞机
leaving out of JKF at 11:00.
11点从肯尼迪国际机场起飞
Not good enough.
还不够早
We're in the middle of an operation— in Pakistan!
我们正在执行巴基斯坦的行动
Only other thing is a military cargo transport
只有一个选择,一架军用货运机
taking off from McGuire in half an hour.
半小时后将从马奎尔空军基地起飞
Get me on it.
我就坐这个了
All right. Don't expect bloody marys and peanuts.
好的,那种飞机可没有美酒佳肴
What the hell's in Montreal?
蒙特利尔到底发生什么事了
So what the hell's in Montreal?
蒙特利尔到底发生什么事了
Keep your voice down. 3 weeks.
小声点, 三个星期
That's how long it took to plan this mission.
我们花了这么多时间来筹备这个任务
It's too important to screw up.
任务极其重要,只许成功不许失败
Good thing I'm leaving you in charge, then.
还好我让你负责了
So what's in Montreal?
蒙特利尔发生什么事了
Something I need to take care of.
有需要我操心的事
Something more important than Division?
比"组织"还重要吗
I am Division.
我就是"组织"
Percy's on the move to Montreal.
珀西正前往蒙特利尔
Percy never goes into the field.
珀西从未"御驾亲征"
Pretty sure he takes his vacations in logistics.
他的那些假期肯定都花在后勤处的工作上了
Well, he's gone. He and Michael went at it,
他已动身,他和迈克尔刚才起了争执
then he bolted.
接着他就匆匆离去
The grown-ups were fighting?
"大人们"刚在吵架吗
Right in front of the kids.
当着我们"小孩们"的面吵
So something got his attention in Montreal.
蒙特利尔那边肯定有事引起他关注了
Percy's rattled.
珀西有些乱了方寸
That's not like him.
这可不像他
Unless it's Nikita.
除非是尼基塔
He wouldn't go alone if it was her.
如果是她,珀西肯定不会单刀赴会
Why hide it from us? It's gotta be something else.
他为什么瞒着我们,肯定另有隐情
Is there any flash traffic from Canada?
加拿大那边有没有什么突发事件的消息
Nope. Zilch-o.
没有,没有任何动静
Does the CIA have a station there?
中央情报局在那里有分部吗
In Montreal? Yeah.
在蒙特利尔吗,有啊
They're monitoring the world's most polite terrorists.
他们监控着全世界最绅士的"恐怖分子"[反语:其实还没有在那设立CIA分部]
Give me the news feeds.
给我个新闻画面
Are you sure you want to get all up in Percy's bidness?
你确定你要质疑珀西的命令多管闲事吗
Montreal.
蒙特利尔
There's a...
这里有...
Labor strike in an oil refinery.
炼油厂有一场工人罢工
The Canadiens want to trade for a defenseman.
加拿大人队想交易得到一名防守队员
Some bystander went all robocop
今早的银行抢劫案
at a bank robbery this morning.
有个群众路见不平拔刀相助
Stop.
等等
Pull that last one up.
把最后一条新闻拉出来
Laid down suppressing fire.
他懂得火力压制
Definitely a professional,
非常专业
Possibly military trained.
可能接受过军事训练
We're extremely fortunate to just come away with injuries.
我们虽然受了伤,但是能活着已是万幸
The suspects who robbed the bank
抢劫银行的嫌犯
weren't so lucky.
运气就不太好了
He created chokepoints here and here.
他到处都制造了障碍
There's no chance of pursuit. That's our S.O.P.
这样就无法被追击,这是我们的行事风格
He's Division.
他是"组织"的人
I was about to thank the man for saving my daughter's life,
我正要感谢那人救了我女儿
and then he just marches out the door and starts firing.
结果他出了门就开枪
That bugger moved so fast,
那家伙动作非常快
it was like he was a superhero or something.
简直像奥特曼什么似的
Bank officials say the man in question,
银行职员说
who had come in to check out a safety deposit box,
这名来取保险箱的可疑男性是
is a landscaper from Saint-Henri.
是一名来自圣亨利的园艺师
Authorities are already searching his apartment.
警方已经搜查了他的公寓
He has been identified as Owen Elliot.
现已确认他的名字叫欧文·艾略特
He is still at large and considered extremely dangerous.
目前仍逍遥法外,而且非常危险
Q98-018
欧文·艾略特,蒙特利尔
No Owen Elliot on personnel or noc lists.
人事名单和影子卧底名单上都没有这个人
That's 'cause he's off-book.
那是因为他不在编制内
The only reason he surfaced is 'cause something went wrong.
他如果露面,一定是出了什么差错
I go rogue, Percy sics Michael on me.
本姑娘造反,珀西派迈克尔来对付我
You get his personal attention.
为了你,他却亲自出马
Ecole St. Julien Le Pauvre
圣朱利安贫民学校
I'm sorry, Miss, this area's an active crime scene.
抱歉,小姐,这里是犯罪现场
Chill, CSI. I'm not a reporter.
别紧张, CSI探员先生,我不是记者[CSI:负责"犯罪现场调查"的探员]
I'm just going to see my friend.
我只是来看朋友而已
Is that legal?
这都不行吗
Thank you.
谢谢
No, no, no, no. Wednesday's not going to work.
不,不,星期三可不行
I sent you the schedule and I specifically said—
我给你发过日程表,而且特别说过
Hang on. Hi.
别挂,你好
How much for the glass pieces?
这些玻璃片怎么卖
Sorry?
抱歉
The stained glass in the window.
窗户上这些彩色玻璃片
It's handmade, right?
是手工制作的,对吧
My boss saw them, and now he has to have them
我老板看到了,他非买不可
for this lobby we're redesigning.
用来装饰我们在重新设计的大厅
Do you have a contractor discount?
你批发的可以便宜些吗
Sorry, they're not for sale.
抱歉,这是非卖品
Please, hang on one second.
求你了,等一下
Listen, let me call you back, ok?
我待会回电话给你,行吗
Listen, I'm really sorry,
真是非常抱歉
but if I go back empty-handed,
但我要是空手而归
my boss is gonna kill me.
老板一定饶不了我的
Please. Please, please, please, please, please.
求你了,求你了,求你了
Let me, uh, see what I can part with.
那我看看能给你什么吧
Thanks.
谢谢
You're saving my life.
你帮了我的大忙[双关语,你也救了我一命]
I really just make them for myself,
这些玻璃是我做给自己玩的
but I think I've got a few I can spare.
不过我记得有几片多余的
So you're a designer?
看来你是个设计师
Well, no, my boss is.
我不是,我老板是
What's all the commotion next door?
隔壁闹哄哄的是怎么回事
I just got home.
我刚回到家
Is it that guy from the news?
是新闻上那个人吗
I knew I recognized this neighborhood.
我认得这个小区
Did you know him? Not really.
你认识他吗,不认识
He...kept to himself.
他...不与人来往
Wow, that's beautiful.
那真美
Oh, ha. These really aren't my best, but...
呵呵,这些不算最好的,不过
They're perfect. Thank you.
非常美,谢谢你
How much? Oh, it's ok.
多少钱,不用给钱
Consider them professional samples.
就当作是样品吧
Really?
真的吗
You rock.
你太好了
He's going to love 'em. Thank you.
老板一定会很喜欢,谢谢你
How can I help you? Hi.
有什么我能帮忙的吗,你好
My husband, the idiot,
我丈夫这个笨蛋
he lost his phone and, um,
把手机给弄丢了
he can't remember where he put it, of course.
而且想不起来放在哪儿了
And I was talking to a friend of mine
有个朋友告诉我
and he said that you guys can find cell phones now
说你们能用GPS
using gps or cell towers or something computer-y like that.
或者基站或是计算机什么的找到手机
Account holder's name?
账户名
Owen Elliot.
欧文·艾略特
Account number?
账户编号
JMK3185999
JMK3185999.
Password?
密码
I can't release the information without the password.
没有密码我不能透露信息
Right.
好吧
Listen...
听着
I'm not actually looking for the cell phone.
其实我不是在找手机
I'm looking for the cheating bastard attached to the cell phone.
我是找用这手机的那个负心的混蛋
The password is probably the slut's name.
密码很可能就是那个小骚货的名字
Bambi or Chloe or Jenee with two es.
不叫潘金莲就是李瓶儿,庞春梅啥的
The man could not keep it in his pants if it was tied to a zipper,
这家伙就是管不住自己老二
Do you know what I'm saying?
你明白我的意思吗
Girl, you're preaching to the choir.
姑娘,不用多说了
Just hold on a minute.
稍等
Ecole St. Julien Le Pauvre
圣朱利安贫民学校
Hands. Put 'em up slowly.
双手别动,慢慢举起来
Good place to hide.
藏身地点选得不错
School gone to hell.
废弃的学校
Remind you of Division any?
这是否让你回忆起一点"组织"来呢
Is that what you got from the bank?
这就是你从银行拿到的东西
Percy send you? Hello?
珀西派你来的吗,没搞错吧
Gun. Means question time's for me.
枪在我手里,只有我有权利问话
Though I am here because of Percy.
虽然我来这里也是因为珀西
That's one of his black boxes, isn't it?
这是他的其中一个黑盒,对吗
See for yourself.
自己看吧
Where did you get that butterfly?
你在哪拿到那个蝴蝶的
Hey, listen—
听着
What did you to her?
你把她怎么了
She didn't compromise the mission, the box is secure!
她跟这任务没有牵连,黑盒是安全的
What did you do with Emily?!
你把艾米莉怎么了
I'm... not Division.
我...不是"组织"的人
Who are you?
你是谁
You're early. What went wrong?
你提前打来,出什么事了
My position was blown.
我的身份暴露了
An operative made a play for the package.
有个探员试图抢那黑盒
It's still secure but you may want to move up your timetable.
东西还是安全的,不过你得提前行动了
Female, 5 foot 6?
一个身高一米六八的女人吗
Who is she?
她是谁
Nikita. A rogue agent.
尼基塔,一个叛离"组织"的探员
How come I wasn't briefed?
我怎么没收到简报
Briefed?
简报
Owen, what did she say to you? Nothing.
欧文,她和你说什么了,没什么
She wanted to know who I was.
她只想知道我是谁
I was able to get the drop on her.
我本能打赢她的
But you let her live. I had a choice—
但你放过她了,我只能这么选择
Either pursue her or protect the package.
要么追踪她要么保护黑盒
Now my mission is—
我现在的任务是
To protect the box. You made the right choice.
保护黑盒,你做得对
Location alpha, one hour.
一小时后,到A区
I'll meet you there myself.
我亲自到那里去见你
And if you see Nikita again,
如果你再与尼基塔照面
you're to terminate on sight.
格杀勿论
I'll take care of her. No.
我来对付她,不必
For once, she's not the priority.
破例一次,她不是首要任务
Take your men and secure the rendezvous point.
带你的人守卫好约定地点
And Roan,
而且,罗恩
once the delivery's been made,
"货"一到手
I want complete containment.
我希望一切尽在掌控
You want me to cancel the courier.
你希望我干掉那个送货人
He's had advanced training, so be ready.
他训练有素,要准备周全
Bluetooth devices
蓝牙设备
use 128 bit link keys
采用了128位链接密钥
to encrypt communication. Crack the key,
来加密讯息,破解了密钥
and holy watergate, batman.
信息就泄露出来
Any cell phone within range
任何一部蓝牙信号范围内的手机
becomes an instant bug.
都能成为即时窃听器
Thom.
托姆
Call me.
打我电话
I don't have your number.
我没你号码
I think you do.
你有的
Wow. Snappy banter.
真有闲情逸致啊
You should write for reality TV.
你们真该拍真人秀去
Has it really been that long since you've had sex?
你们都多久没上过床了
At least some of us have had sex.
至少有些人上过床了[哪像某些人啊]
What'd you say?
你说什么
Nothing, sir.
没什么,教官
Uh, sorry, how do you put this into pairing mode again?
抱歉,怎样再返回到配对模式中呢
Thanks.
谢谢
I can't stand that guy.
真受不了那家伙
Yeah, me, neither.
我也是
Just don't let him know that.
别让他知道
Owen called you, didn't he?
欧文打电话给你了对吗
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗
Told you to leave work early.
提醒你早点下班
That he'd talk to you when he saw you.
他见到你时会和你谈谈
I'm calling the police.
我要报警了
They're gonna kill him, Emily.
他们会杀了他的,艾米莉
Not the police.
不是警察
The people he works for;
而是他为之卖命的人
People I used to work for.
也是曾经我为之卖命的人
Owen's a landscaper.
欧文是个园艺设计师
You still believe that?
你还相信吗
He told me not to believe the news.
他叫我不要相信新闻
He's not the man they're describing.
他不是他们描述的那种人
He's...
他很
He's shy.
他很腼腆
He didn't even talk to me the first year he was here.
他刚来这的一年甚至都没敢和我说话
Why would anyone want to kill him?
为什么有人会想杀他呢
Because he made a mistake.
因为他犯错了
Several, actually, starting with you.
事实上犯了几个错误,都起源于你
What?
什么
Most people want to make a connection.
大多数人想融入大社会
They want to feel safe.
他们想获得安全感
They want to feel loved.
渴望被爱
In Owen's line of work,
欧文干的这种工作
those feelings get you killed.
这些情感足以将你致死
They're what got my fiancé killed.
我的未婚夫就是这么死的
I don't want to see it happen again.
我不想让悲剧重演
Are you criminals?
你们是罪犯吗
It's a little more complicated than that.
比这个还要复杂些
He lied to protect you,
他撒谎是为了保护你
but he can't do it anymore.
但他现在无能为力了
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
Because I've been through it.
因为我也曾经历这些
I am the only one who can save Owen.
我是唯一能救欧文的人
All positions, do you see the target?
所有人员,发现目标了吗
This is 4. Target acquired.
4号方位,目标出现
I repeat, target acquired.
目标出现
600 meters.
600米远处
Emily.
艾米莉
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
What's he doing?
他在干吗
Where's Emily? She's safe.
艾米莉在哪里,她很安全
Where is she?
她在哪里
We're at her place. She's fine.
我们在她家,她没事
But she won't be if you give Percy that box.
但你要是把盒子给珀西就不一定了
I'm going to kill you.
我要杀了你
What is he doing?!
他在干吗
Stop him!
拦住他
All positions green light, take him down.
所有人员行动,拿下他
He's out of range.
他已经超出射程
What happened?
怎么了
He's on his way.
他在路上了
This isn't cool, man.
这不好玩,兄弟
You punched in a clean code, right?
你输入的是清空指令对吧
Yeah. But what are we doing here?
是啊,但我们到这儿干什么呢
We can't close the books on backhoe without
没有指挥官的授权
Command level sign-off. We need percy for that,
反铲行动就无法结束,我们需要联系珀西
But I need details on his current mission before contacting him.
但在此之前我得知道他现在任务的细节
Ok, cool.
好的
And what are we really doing here?
我们到底要做什么
Well, let's put it this way, Birkhoff— you can either help me
这么说吧,伯克霍夫,要么帮我
Or I can tell percy what you've been doing
要么我去告诉珀西
After hours in the video conference room.
你那天在远程会议室里
With the girls in Amsterdam.
和那些在阿姆斯特丹的女孩们干了什么
Owen Elliot?
欧文·艾略特
Owen Elliot.
欧文·艾略特
Got a hit.
找到一条
Percy's got him under a privileged NOC file.
珀西把他放在特权影子间谍文件夹下了
What's his assignment?
他的掩护身份是什么
Landscaper. Dude's a freakin' gardener.
园林设计师,这家伙是个园丁
That's nowhere near a standard issue cover.
这根本不像常规的掩护
Doesn't even give him legitimate excuses to travel.
有任务时,都找不出正当借口去别的地方
Check this out—
看这个
his designation, Guardian.
他的代号是,守护者
Never heard of that, have you?
没听过,你呢
No.
没有
He's got cleaner-level training.
受过杀手训练
Dude's a bad ass.
不是什么好人
He's also checked out
他从一个
on some hardware I've never heard of.
我从未听过的设备上登出
Serial number BB-4905.
序列号是BB-4905
BB...
BB...
So that's what you're there for.
这就是你要去那的目的
What's what you're there for?
什么叫这就是你要去那的目的
Michael?
迈克尔
What's what you're there for?
谁,去哪,什么目的
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
She's safe, Owen.
她很安全,欧文
Where is she?
她在哪儿
I'm not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Owen.
欧文
Hey. Come here.
快过来
Wait.
等等
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want the black box,
我想要黑盒
and I want to help you escape from Division, with Emily.
并想帮你和艾米莉逃离"组织"的魔爪
Why?
为什么
Why did you save that little girl?
你为何要救那个小女孩
At the bank? You could have waited out the crisis;
在银行,你可以等抢劫完了
figured out an exit.
安全离去
It's what your training tells you to do.
训练的时候,也是这么告诉你的
But you didn't.
但你去没这么做
You acted differently
你选择了不同的举动
because it was the right thing to do.
因为你认为那是正确的
Thanks to Emily, you know how that feels.
艾米莉使你有了感情
Leave her out of this.
别让她卷进来
She's in this, Owen. We all are.
欧文,她已经牵涉其中了,我们都是
Do you even know what that black box is?
你知道那个黑盒里装的什么吗
That hard drive contains
那个硬盘装载了
evidence of every job Division's ever done.
"组织"的全部所作所为的证据
All the nation's dirty laundry, and more.
这个国家所有的肮脏行径,并且
As long as Percy has it, he is untouchable.
只要珀西拥有它,别人就碰不了他
It's been his leverage
这是他
against the people who put him in power.
对抗上级的筹码
That is why I need to destroy it—
所以我要毁掉它
because it is the right thing to do.
因为这也是正确的
Is what she's saying true?
她说的是真的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Because Percy doesn't want you to know.
因为珀西不想让你知道
You have only one way to be sure.
你只有一个知道真相的方法
Where's the black box?
黑盒在哪儿
What the hell were you doing, huh?
你刚才干什么呢
Nothing. Just having some fun.
没什么,闲晃玩乐一下
Having some fun?
这是在玩吗
By breaking into Percy's office?
摸进珀西的办公室去玩吗
You want to put a gun to your head, fine.
你想找死,好吧
It was nice knowing you.
真高兴认识你
I thought I could find my file.
我是想找到我的档案
Your file?
你的档案
Why we're here?
为什么是我们在这里
You know why we're here, Alex.
你知道我们在这里的使命,艾丽克丝
I don't mean what they're training us for.
我不是指他们训练我们的意图
I mean, why us?
我是说为什么选我们
Why me?
为什么选我
What is it that they saw?
他们看上我哪一点了
What made them say,
是什么让他们觉得
she's not such a waste of space.
我不是个占地的废物
That she's someone worth saving.
我值得被救
I have questions, too.
我也有疑惑
We all do.
我们都如此
But what you did was reckless.
但你这么做太鲁莽了
You put me in a bad position.
你让我很难做
You pull something like that again,
下次再让我看到
and I'll be forced to turn you in.
就别怪我告发你了
You buried it.
你把它埋了
Like in the ground? Where?
土里,埋哪儿了
You first.
你先说
How'd you escape Division?
你是如何逃离"组织"的
How'd you remove your tracker?
你怎么去除跟踪器的
I will tell you. Not now.
我会告诉你的,但不是现在
We don't have...
我们没时...
No, no, no, no!
不,不要
Hey. Honey look at me. look at me.
宝贝看着我,看着我
Emily.
艾米莉
She's gone, Owen, we gotta go.
她死了,欧文,我们走
Owen! Go!
欧文,走
Owen! Go!
欧文,快走
Where is it, Owen?
欧文,把它藏哪了
You took something that was mine;
你拿走了我的东西
something I entrusted you with.
我托付给你的东西
And I want it back.
现在我想取回
You know how this is going to turn out.
你知道这么打下去会怎样
Eventually your brain
最终你的大脑
will cease to be able to distinguish
会不能区分
between reality and hallucination,
现实和幻觉
and you will cough up the location.
然后你就会招出地点
It's inevitable.
必然会这样
I'm just curious—
我只是好奇
what did she tell you?
她跟你说什么了
That Division is an evil empire
"组织"是邪恶帝国
and I'm the big bad wolf?
而我就是魔王
She had a problem with her kidneys.
她的肾有毛病
One day she collapsed in the hallway.
有天她在走廊里昏倒了
So I picked her up
我扶她起来
and brought her to dialysis.
带她去做透析
And the next week and the week after.
之后每周去一次
Her name was Emily.
她叫艾米莉
Robinson.
罗宾逊
You took something of mine, too.
你也拿走了我的一些东西
I'm telling you, man,
老兄,我告诉你
this isn't good. Not good.
这可不妙,很不妙
I thought you said we got in clean.
你不是说过我们做得很干净
We did! But, I don't know, I must have
当时确实是,但是我不知道,我一定是
missed something, because these security logs
有所疏漏,因为这些安全日志
clearly have me entering Percy's office.
明显有我进入珀西办公室的记录
Ok, so we'll explain it to him.
好吧,我会向他解释
I can make the case that it was legitimate Division business.
我会把这事说成"组织"的常规内务
Easy for you to say, teacher's pet.
你说的倒容易,尖子生
Me? Whipping boy.
我呢,只是受鞭伴读(替罪羔羊)
So what do you want me to do?
那你要我怎么做
Sir? You've got a call.
长官,有你电话
Percy? Nikita.
珀西吗,尼基塔的
Thanks again for helping me with that phone hack.
再次感谢你帮我搞定电话窃听器
What? Whatever.
什么,无所谓
No, the workaround you figured out was genius.
你想出的那个变通方案太天才了
Yeah, yeah, I'm very brilliant. Now move.
是啊,我很聪明,闪开
Birkhoff, get a trace on this.
伯克霍夫,追踪这个电话
This is Michael.
我是迈克尔
Hello, Michael.
你好,迈克尔
Oh, Nikita. Where are you?
尼基塔,你在哪
Fiji. I needed some R&R.
斐济,我在度休养假
Definitely North America.
明显是北美地区打来的
Yeah, I hear Nadi is lovely this time of year.
是啊,我听说纳迪每年这时候都很美
It's pretty humid.
就是太潮了
I wish I could chat, but this isn't a social call.
我真希望能好好聊聊,但这不是叙旧电话
I need to speak with Percy.
我需要和珀西谈谈
He's indisposed.
他身体欠佳
Find him.
找他来
Damn, she spoofed the tower pings.
该死,她屏蔽了通讯塔的探测信号
Switching to satellite tracking.
转换到卫星追踪
Go ahead and patch her through to Percy.
给她接通珀西的电话
Percy.
我是珀西
Hello, Percy.
你好,珀西
Nikita.
尼基塔
Your ears must have been burning.
你的耳朵一定发烫了吧
Just talking about you with your boyfriend here.
刚刚还在和你的男朋友谈论你呢
How is he?
他怎么样
He's been better.
他好着呢
What do you want?
你想要什么
What do I want?
我想要什么
What I want is to empty a clip into your face.
我想要拿枪崩烂你脑袋
Yeah, well, we both know that's not going to happen,
好吧,我们都知道那是不可能的
Right? I mean, unless you plan
对吗,除非你计划对国家
to do irreparable damage to the country.
进行难以挽回的破坏
Yeah, yeah, you're protected. For now.
对,暂时他们还能保护你
What I want today is a trade.
我今天想要做一笔交易
You give me Owen, I give you back your black box.
你把欧文给我,我把黑盒还给你
I know what you did. What?
我知道你做了什么,什么
You need to work on your sneaky-sneak, Nancy Drew.
身手还不够干净,南茜·德鲁(神探)
You went somewhere you ain't supposed to be.
你去了不该去的地方
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你说的是什么
Thom's room?
托姆的房间
I saw you coming out of there.
我看到你从里面出来
He was just helping me out with a problem.
他只是帮我解决一个问题
Uh-huh.
是吗
You doubling down on that?
你还真为他不惜血本啊
Look, Jaden, you want Thom? He's yours.
杰登,你要追托姆是吗,他是你的了
Just get out of my face.
离我远点
She's gotta be in Montreal.
她一定在蒙特利尔
Yep. Northeast quadrant.
没错,东北城区
Trace Percy's location, too.
也查下珀西的位置
She may be trying to close in on his position.
她也许正试图接近他的位置
On it.
正在查
What the hell is she doing?
她到底要做什么
I miss you, Nikita. I really do.
我想你,尼基塔,真的
You had the most natural tradecraft instincts
你与生俱来的谍报本能
of anyone I've ever seen.
是我所见过最优秀的
No matter what the situation;
不管形势怎样
No matter how desperate,
不管有多绝望
you always had some gambit,
你总是能找到对策
some bluff you could play.
比如你会虚张声势
You think I'm bluffing.
你以为我在虚张声势
I think you're bluffing.
我觉得你在虚张声势
Black box serial number BB-4905.
黑盒序列号是BB-4905
Tell me you weren't stupid enough
告诉我你没有傻到把盒子
to give the box to Nikita.
给尼基塔吧
You didn't give it to her, did you?
你没有把东西给她,对吗
Did you?!
是吗
Is that a bad thing?
那样也不坏啊
Shoot him.
崩了他
Do that and you'll never get your box back.
那样做的话你就永远别想拿回盒子了
What do you think,
你在想什么
I don't have back-ups?
你以为我没有备份吗
Losing one means nothing to me.
少一个对我来说无关紧要
All right, well, in that case,
好吧,那样的话
I'll take a peak inside this one.
我就看看这个里面是什么
I'm sure there's tons of useful information.
我确信里面有很多有用信息
Maybe even some secrets about you.
也许甚至有你的一些小秘密
You're messing with the wrong weapon.
这个不是你拿来当武器用的
No.

You made that mistake a long time ago.
你很久前就犯了那个错误
Circle gets the square. She is 3.5 miles from Percy's position.
查到了,她距珀西的位置3.5英里
Where's percy?
珀西在哪
Freighter down by the old docks.
在旧码头附近的一艘货船上
You got yourself a deal.
交易由你来定
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上
0700, Olympic Stadium, north side.
七点整,奥林匹克体育馆北侧
Bring owen. No one else.
只带欧文,不带其他任何人
Agreed.
同意
And you're sure this is what you want?
你确定这就是你要的吗
He's a blip.
他只是个棋子
A rounding error.
微不足道
I could kill 'em and no one would notice.
他这种人我想杀就杀,没人会注意到
That's the difference between you and me, Percy
那就是你和我的不同之处,珀西
You'll kill anyone, at any time.
任何时候你对任何人都会大开杀戒
I don't waste life.
而我不滥杀无辜
Percy.
珀西
We found her location.
我们锁定了她的位置
She's not far. I could call the local—
离你不远,我可以联系地方...
No. Don't bother. I've got men, I'll send them,
不必了,我会派人过去的
But she'll be long gone.
但恐怕也来不及
We'll be ready for her tomorrow.
我们明天再来对付她
Thanks.
谢谢
Earlier today, we had a security breach.
较早前,有人违反安全规则
Someone entered Percy's office without permission.
未经授权便进入了珀西的办公室
We're going to find that person.
我们会查出这个人是谁
You step forward now,
但如果你现在站出来
take responsibility,
承担责任
And I will personally
我会亲自
Put in a word for you.
去为你说情
Ok.
好吧
Where were you at 15:00?
你下午三点在哪里
In my room.
我的房间里
Funny, there's no log of that.
有意思,没有记录
In fact,
事实上
You were completely off the grid at that point.
那个时间点,哪都找不到你
not my fault.
不是我的错
Anyone here that can vouch for her?
这里有人能为她作证吗
I didn't think so.
估计没有
Oh, this is bull.
胡说八道
I didn't do anything!
我什么都没做
You're trying to set me up,
你想陷害我
You think I don't know that?!
你以为我不知道吗
Hey! What the hell's going on in here?
喂,这是怎么回事
Michael, Michael, Michael, listen.
迈克尔,迈克尔,听我说
I got us covered here, man, ok?
我能把这事搞定,好吧
Better one of them take the fall than us.
找个替罪羊总比我们俩顶罪要好
But we can fix it so it's only a slap on the wrist,
我们轻描淡写地处理这件事
Maybe a meal penalty, solitary maximum.
也就少吃顿饭,最多关禁闭
Everybody get out.
所有人都出去
Go.

Look, this has nothing to do with the recruits.
这事跟这些新人没关系
I was in Percy's office.
是我进了珀西的办公室
I'll take responsibility. If there's any blowback,
我会承担责任的,一旦追查下来
It'll be on me and me alone, you got that?
我不会连累任何人,懂了吗
All positions, check in.
全体人员,收到请回答
She's here.
她来了
Clever.
真聪明
We need to get you off-site, now.
你得马上离开
I will take care other things down here.
剩下的事情我来处理
Drop the weapon.
放下武器
Was it worth it?
这样值得吗
No! Drop the gun, Owen.
不,放下枪,欧文
I can't let you kill him.
我不能让你杀掉他
I want him dead just as much as you do.
我跟你一样想让杀掉他
Just let me do this.
就让我来吧
I can't.
不行
You kill him now, those black boxes get out to the world.
你现在杀他,那些黑盒里的秘密会泄漏出去
Innocent people will be hurt.
那会伤及无辜的
Innocent people like Emily?
像艾米莉那样无辜的人吗
Yes, like Emily.
是的,艾米莉
She told me about you.
她给我讲了你的事
How you cared for her.
讲你如何在乎她
Shut up.
闭嘴
You cared about someone, Owen.
你曾经在乎过某个人,欧文
Remember that. I will help you get through this.
记住这个,我会帮你熬过来的
We will destroy the black boxes,
我们得毁掉那些黑盒
and then we'll kill this smug son of a bitch.
然后再宰了这个自以为是的混蛋
Do this now, people will die.
你现在杀他,很多人会送命的
There's just one problem.
但问题是
I don't care.
我并不在乎
Still working on that BIOS hack, huh?
还在尝试黑进主板芯片吗
You kinda sucked at it in class.
你在课上的时候已经搞砸了
I had it under control. Right.
一切都在我掌控之下,切
So the CPU was supposed to start smoking like that?
你是说那处理器就应该像那样冒烟吗
Well, I was still thinking about the demolitions lesson.
我还在想那个拆弹课程
Listen, um...
听我说
I wanted to...
我想
I didn't get the chance...
我一直没机会
I could have dealt with...
我本可以
You're welcome.
不用谢我
look.
是这样的
I know what you're going through, all right?
我知道你现在的感受,好吧
You ask yourself, did they make a mistake,
你问自己,他们是不是出了错
do I really belong here?
我是不是真的属于这里
But you gotta forget about all that.
但你必须忘掉这些
This is your second chance at life.
这是你的第二次生命
How often do you get a gift like that?
这样的礼物你一生中能收到几次
Thanks.
谢谢
Don't.
别这样
I got it.
我了解
I'm not...
我不是
Forget about it.
当什么都没发生吧
Thom.
托姆
I'll see you later.
回头见
Hey, chief, you wanted to see me?
头儿,你要见我吗
Operation backhoe went well.
反铲行动进展顺利
The strike team took out Hasan and his men cleanly.
攻击组干净利落的干掉了哈桑和他的手下
No losses for us.
我们没有伤亡
Computer breach?
电脑遭侵入
Yeah, um...
是这样的
Yeah, that was part of.
这是一起
That is—there was
这是一起
A legitimate—
合理的
You should talk to Michael.
你应该跟迈克尔谈谈
It was his call.
他让我干的

分享到
重点单词
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • updatev. 更新,补充最新资料 n. 更新
  • guardiann. 保护人,监护人
  • recruitv. 招募,征兵,吸收(新成员),补充 n. 新兵,新成
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • boltedadj. 用螺栓固定的 动词bolt的过去式和过去分词
  • isolatedadj. 分离的,孤立的
  • distinguishvt. 区别,辨认,使显著