尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第16集:艾丽克丝被催眠
日期:2017-02-23 08:04

(单词翻译:单击)

I know who killed your parents.
我知道是谁杀害了你的双亲
They're called Division, a black ops program
他们叫"组织" ,这个秘密机构
that has now gone rogue.
如今已变得不听将令
But if I was on the inside,
如果我打入内部
I could get revenge for my family.
我就可以为我的家人报仇雪恨
She's hiding something.
她有事隐瞒
I know exactly who I'm dealing with.
我非常清楚在与谁为敌
You are the heir to Zetrov,
你是泽特洛夫的继承人
the billion-dollar empire built by your father,
你父亲尼古拉·乌迪诺夫
Nikolai Udinov.
建立的那座辉煌帝国的继承人
Looking for this, right?
你是在找这个吗
Give me the truth.
说实话就给你
Are you in some kind of trouble?
你惹上了什么麻烦吗
I am Alexandra Udinov,
我是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
and this is your reward.
这是你罪有应得
I'm going to give you some methadone
我要给你注射点镇痛剂
to help ease your withdrawal symptoms.
以缓解你毒瘾发作的症状
But first, I just have a few questions to ask you.
但首先,我要问你几个问题
Silo.
"深井"[暗号]
Backdoor out of Division.
逃离"组织"的秘密通道
Sublevel six, off the service hallway.
地下六层,工作通道的末端
Chat. Shell program.
命令行程序
Code x-8-9-9.
密码为X899
Where did you get that?
你从哪里得到的
Come on, Alex. Wake up.
艾丽克丝,醒醒吧
Remember.
记住
I am awake.
我醒着的
I'm just exhausted.
我只是精疲力尽了
I feel like I've been drugged.
我觉得我好像被灌药了
Where the hell did you get that symbol?
你从哪里得到的那个标志
I can't give you all the answers.
我不能告诉你所有的答案
Once you're inside—
一旦你打入了
Inside Division, I'm on my own, I know.
打入了"组织"内部,我只有靠自己,我知道
I make one mistake, and they find out I'm the mole.
我只要出一点差错,他们就会发现我是内鬼
Or that you're Alexandra Udinov.
或者发现你是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
Either secret will get you killed.
任何一个暴露了都会让你小命难保
What about your secrets?
那你的那些秘密呢
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Your secrets, the ones that you don't want to talk about.
你一直不想提起的那些个秘密
Michael, Daniel, Ryan, Owen.
迈克尔,丹尼尔,瑞安,欧文
Even the guy who gave you this place.
甚至还有给你这个房子的人
Whitefield?
惠特菲尔德
Whitfield. Right, Whitfield.
惠特菲尔德,对,惠特菲尔德
What if Division found out about him?
如果"组织"知道了他怎么办
Come on, Alex, remember.
艾丽克丝,记住
Why are you asking me about Whitfield?
你为什么要问我惠特菲尔德的事
I don't know.
我不知道
Why are you quizzing me on things that don't matter?
你为什么要考我那些无关紧要的问题
The shell program is gone.
那个命令行程序已经没用了
You have been keeping those secrets from me.
你一直对我隐瞒你的那些秘密
I want you to think about what those secrets are.
我要你好好回想一下那些秘密是什么
Imagine them in your mind
在你意识中把它们想象为
as objects you can see and hear.
一种视听影像
That's Amanda.
是阿曼达
What's going on?
怎么回事
You're starting to remember.
你的回忆开始涌现了
I was drugged.
我被灌药了
I remember Michael brought me back to Division.
我记得迈克尔带我回"组织"
To Amanda.
带我去见阿曼达
She's trying to find out who I am.
她想知道我的底细
I have to stop her.
我得阻止她
Wake up.
醒醒
She's conscious now.
她现在清醒了
And fully under the influence of ibogaine.
的影响
Good.
很好
This process works much better
用药对象清醒的时候
when the subject is lucid.
这个过程会更顺利
Instead of a word here or there,
我们会听到她说出的完整的句子
we'll get full sentences.
而不是只听到几个含糊的词而已
Okay, so we don't know what the Russians even gave her,
好吧,我们不知道那帮俄国佬给她灌了什么药
and you're pumping her full of another drug?
而现在你又在用另一种药来套她的话吗
Ibogaine is a hallucinogen
伊博格碱是一种致幻剂
that's used to treat opiate addiction.
可以用于治疗毒瘾
It will ease her withdrawal symptoms
这能缓解她毒瘾发作的症状
and remove any cravings.
还能消除吸毒的欲望
And I'll be here the entire time
我要全程待在这里
to personally monitor her progress.
亲自监控她的治疗进展
Because you care that much, right?
因为你格外在乎她,对吗
Ibogaine has an interesting side effect.
伊博格碱有一个很有趣的副作用
Patients experience a sort of waking dream state.
病人会经历一种迷幻状态
Most people replay traumatic life events
多数病人会重现生命中的创伤性事件
or see visions representing their deepest fears.
或者是看见代表内心最深处恐惧的画面
Or, under the right circumstances,
又或者,在合适的条件下
they can see visions I suggest to them.
他们能看见我暗示的画面
So you're using rehab to run an interrogation.
你这是借戒毒的幌子行审问之实
I'm multi-tasking.
我这是一箭双雕
Alex is hiding something about her past.
艾丽克丝对她的过去有所隐瞒
She has been from the moment we recruited her.
从她被招进来起就一直避而不谈
Well, this is your chance to find out.
好吧,这是你查明真相的机会喽
By taking a crowbar to her subconscious.
用铁棒撬开人家的潜意识
Division agents don't get to keep secrets.
"组织"的特工不得有任何秘密
Not from me.
不能对我有所隐瞒
Wake up. Remember.
醒醒,记住
Whitfield. Not a secret.
惠特菲尔德,不是一个秘密
Brain activity looks good.
大脑活动一切正常
Hello, Alex.
你好,艾丽克丝
Who is Whitfield? Is he a friend?
谁是惠特菲尔德,是你的朋友吗
Michael.
迈克尔
Michael, do you recognize th—
迈克尔,你知不知道...
Alex...
艾丽克丝
I want you to imagine you're walking down a long corridor.
想象你正走在一条长廊中
It seems familiar.
一切都那么熟悉
You've been here before.
你从前来过这里
You're looking for something.
你在寻找某些东西
Something you've hidden.
被你藏起来的东西
It's a secret about your past.
是关于你过去的秘密
You've hidden it very well.
你藏得非常隐秘
But it's not safe anymore.
但是那里不再安全了
People are coming to steal it.
会有人来偷走它
You have to find it and move it.
你得找出来转移藏匿点
You're—
你是...
Practice your English.
认真练习你的英语
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
You put me here.
是你把我带来这里的
This is not a safe place.
这个地方不安全
People are looking for you.
有人在找你
Come on, I have to get you out of here.
快,我得带你离开这里
Shh, shh.
别出声
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
No.

It's her.
是她
She's coming.
她来了
And you can't stop her.
你无法阻止她
Listen.
听着
I know a secret way out.
我知道一个出去的秘密通道
Come on, come on. Keep up.
快点,快点,跟上
Come on.

Come on, keep up.
快,跟上
Who's she talking to?
她在对谁说话
There's a whole world going on
现在她的脑中
Inside her head right now.
正浮现出整个世界
I can't see it.
我虽然看不见画面
But everything she says in there
可她在梦中说的话
She'll say out here.
会一字不落地在这里吐露
She could be speaking with anyone.
她说话的对象可能是任何人
How do you know who it is?
你怎么知道是谁
The people in a dream are merely projections
梦里的人,只不过是
Of the dreamer.
做梦者的的映射
Their hopes, their fears, their secrets.
他们的希望,恐惧,和秘密
Understanding what those people represent
要理解这些人的象征
Is the key.
至关重要
We have to run.
我们必须逃跑
This way, hurry.
这边,快
It's all right, Alex.
没关系,艾丽克丝
There's no need to hurry. I'm right here.
不用急,我就在这里
Now, tell me. Who's with you?
告诉我,谁和你在一起
Her name is Alex.
她叫艾丽克丝
You've done this for her before.
你之前为她做过
I need an identity package, Gustav.
我需要一整套身份证件,古斯塔夫
Scrubbed clean.
无任何不良记录
Disappearing your friend...Again.
让你的朋友再次人间蒸发
Not a problem.
没问题
How soon do you need this?
你什么时候要
If I had my way,
如果一切照计划行事
Alex would be on a plane to Kununurra by now.
艾丽克丝该坐上去库奴纳拉的飞机了
Oh, so rush job.
看来工期很紧
When can you bring her by?
你什么时候能带她来
She's not available.
我现在联系不上她
But I can't wait.
可我等不及
I need that package ready to go
我需要备好那套证件
As soon as she is.
一联系到她就要
Nikita...
尼基塔
I'm an excellent forger.
我是个出色的伪造师
But two things I cannot forge
但有两样东西我没法伪造
Are fingerprints and passport photos.
指纹和护照照片
I have an idea of how to get that.
我有办法能弄到
I gotta call you back, though.
待会打给你
Hey, I have to ask.
我多嘴问一句
What exactly is she running from?
她在躲谁
Let's just say...
我只能说
I'm more worried about where she's heading.
我更担心她的前程
I am Alexandra Udinov.
我是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
Daughter of Nikolai Udinov.
尼古拉·乌迪诺夫的女儿
And this is your reward.
这是赏你的
I need you to run a search.
我要你搜索一下
The name is Whitfield.
名字叫惠特菲尔德
Where do I know that from?
这名字听着耳熟
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe you should run a search.
或许你该搜索一下
You're always so pleasant
每次你找人帮忙
When you're asking people to do you favors.
都很客气
It's only a favor when you have the option
当你能选择拒绝时
Of saying no.
那才叫帮忙
Okay, here we go.
好了,开始
Operation Superdollar.
超级美刀行动
It was a counterfeiting ring
这是个以朝鲜人为首的
Spearheaded by the North Koreans.
伪钞制造集团
Treasury Department kept running into issues
财政部因为外交豁免权问题
Of diplomatic immunity,
不能动他们
So we stepped in and took them out
所以我们就插手把他们解决掉了
The assassin's way.
用暗杀手法
That op was over three years ago.How did she..
三年前的行动了,她怎么...
All targets were eliminated.
所有目标都被干掉了
Which one was Whitfield?
哪个是惠特菲尔德
Banker.
银行家
Whitfield was a money manager.
惠特菲尔德是个资本经营者
He used his investment firm to launder the kizz-ash.
他用他的投资公司洗黑钱
Who'd we use?
我们都派了谁去
Roan took the diplomat.
罗恩拿下了外交官
Stephen had the chemist.
斯蒂芬拿下了药剂师
Carlos killed the courier.
卡洛斯干掉了送信的
And I don't need to look any further.
我没必要深入挖掘了
That's why you're here.
这就是你要找的
Nikita eliminated Whitfield.
尼基塔干掉了惠特菲尔德
Boy, no matter what you do,
不管你做什么
All roads seem to lead back to Nikki, don't they?
都会绕回到尼基塔,对吗
Even when they really shouldn't.
即使有时不该沾边
We have to find a place to hide.
我们得找个地方躲起来
Why are you hiding the little girl, Alex?
你为什么要把那个小女孩藏起来
Who is she?
她是谁
The little girl is her, obviously.
显然那个小女孩是她自己
Well, you asked her about her past,
你问了她的过去
So she projected a little girl.
所以她梦中映射出一个小女孩
This process usually works better
这个过程通常在病人
When the patient offers the information.
自己提供信息时效果更好
It's more therapeutic that way.
那样治疗效果更佳
Right, sorry.
没错,抱歉
Now, Alex.
艾丽克斯
I want you to try and find a safe place.
我想让你试着找个安全的地方
Somewhere you feel secure.
你感到安全的地方
Isn't that your car?
那不是你的车吗
Michael gave it to me.
是迈克尔给我的
I don't remember parking it here.
我不记得我把车停在这里
Come here, come on.
过来,快
Get down, get down.
趴下,趴下
I don't think it is safe here.
我觉得这里不安全
Does being under the car remind you
你呆在车底下,是否让你想起
Of the night that your parents died?
你父母去世的那晚
What else do you remember about it?
你还记得什么
Calm down, okay?
冷静点,好吗
Take it Easy.
放松
It's like before.
就像以前一样
I was under the bed, and I could see his feet.
我趴在床下,可我能看见他的脚
The room was on fire, but I couldn't move.
房间着火了,可我动弹不得
Shh, it's okay.
没事
Try and calm your heart rate down.
试着放慢心跳
He shot papa!
他杀了爸爸
Papa, no!
爸爸,不
Alexandra.
亚历山德拉
Papa!
爸爸
No, no!
不,不
We don't have much time.
我们时间紧迫
We don't have much time.
我们时间紧迫
The guards are circling back this way.
看守又转回来了
Nikita.
尼基塔
Alex...
艾丽克斯...
Why is Nikita there?
尼基塔怎么在那里
She wants...
她想要...
To escape.
逃跑
Yes, she likes to do that.
没错,她的一贯作风
Alex.
艾丽克斯
Your report says Nikita called up to the assistance comm
你报告中说尼基塔连接到助手的通讯设备
And asked specifically for you.
然后指名要找你
That's right.
没错
What did she say?
她说了什么
What didn't she say?
你该问她没说什么
She said I'd pay for capturing her.
她说我得为抓她付出代价
That Division's a lie, you know.
说组织都是骗人的
Song remains the same.
那堆陈词滥调
You weren't concerned?
你不感兴趣吗
Not at all.
没什么兴趣
How's your new place?
你的新家怎么样
Great. Feels like home already.
很好,有家的感觉了
What's up?
怎么了
Great. Feels like home already.
很好,已经有家的感觉了
And sometimes I'm a very bad boy.
有时我是个很坏的男人
Just sent you a file to run through audio forensics.
刚给你发了份文件来做声音鉴定
This is a phone call you made to Alex.
这是你打给艾丽克丝的电话录音
Create an audio profile of where Alex was
用音频建立一个艾丽克丝接电话时
when she took this call.
所在地点的轮廓图
Your note says she was in her loft.
你的日志上说她在自己的公寓里
I thought she was, but it sounds off.
我以为她在,但声音听着不相符
There's an echo or something.
有回声什么的
I want to test it.
我想做个检测
And since today's "Assign Birkhoff random tasks without explanation" Day, why not?
既然今天是"无需解释便可给伯克霍夫随意安排工作"日,当然可以
Just check it.
废话少说
No signals detected.
没有检测到讯号
Who the hell are you?
你究竟是谁
I'm the one who isn't breaking into a woman's house
起码我没带着棒球棒
with a baseball bat.
闯入妇女家中
And you are?
你是谁
I'm not telling you anything.
我什么都不会说的
I don't think you understand the way this works.
我觉得你还没搞清形势
I have your bat.
我夺走了你的球棒
And you're on the ground, which means
你现在躺在地上,这就说明
you're not exactly in a position of power.
你说了不算
I'm Nathan.
我是内森
Alex's neighbor.
艾丽克丝的邻居
You're Nathan?
你是内森
Man.
天啊
Why are you breaking and entering?
你干什么私闯民宅
I'm not breaking and anything.
我没有私闯民宅
I have a key.
我有钥匙
You have a key.
你有钥匙
I have a key.
我也有钥匙
Explain the baseball bat.
解释下棒球棒
Alex and I had plans, but she never showed.
艾丽克丝和我有约,但她失约了
She didn't answer the door.
我敲门也没人应
I can't get her on the phone.
打电话也没人接
I'm worried.
我很担心
Then I heard you going into her apartment, and—
然后我听到你进她的公寓
Why didn't you just call 9-1-1?
你为什么不报警
Wait, you—
等等,你
You didn't call 9-1-1, did you?
你没报警吧
No, I—
没有,我
Wait, you—who are you?
等等,你是谁
A friend of Alex's.
艾丽克丝的朋友
She's out of town.
她出城了
I just came to check on the place.
我来她家看一眼
She's all right?
她还好吗
She didn't call.
她没给我打电话
It was a really sudden trip.
她这次走得很匆忙
She had to jet.
乘飞机走的
But I'm sure you'll hear from her soon.
但我相信她很快就会和你联系
Look, I hate to disarm and run, but I gotta go.
这不算缴械逃跑,但我真得走了
Wait.
等等
Are you sure Alex is all right?
你确定艾丽克丝没事吗
She will be.
她会没事的
You never told me your n—
你还没告诉我你的名...
name.
名字
Heart rate's a little elevated.
心率略有加快
That doesn't seem normal.
看来不太正常
Nothing's normal.
一切都不正常
She won't let me steer.
她不肯让我引导她
I keep hitting these roadblocks
我不断地撞上她的潜意识
her subconscious has built.
布下的路障
Alex...
艾丽克丝...
Why are you running?
你为什么要逃跑
I have to keep up.
我得跟上
No, there is no need to run.
不,你没必要逃跑
In fact, you should slow down.
事实上,你应该慢点
We have to slow down.
我们得慢点
Wait! We have to slow down.
等等,我们得慢点
No. We're almost at the silo.
不,我们快到"发射井"了[暗号]
She's coming.
她要来了
Remember?
记得吗
I'm not afraid of her.
我不怕她
You should be.
你该怕她
You don't know Nikita the way I do.
你并不像我一样了解尼基塔
She'll only lead you into more danger.
她只会把你推向火坑
You have to stop her.
你必须得阻止她
What is he doing here?
他在这里干什么
You're the one who put him here.
是你让他出现在这的
What does that mean?
什么意思
Let's go.
走吧
I'll show you the way out.
我带你出去
Wait here.
在这里等着
I'll take care of him.
我来搞定他
I knew there was something between them.
我就知道他们俩不对劲
Michael was all, "Nikita's like a cancer."
迈克尔总是说,"尼基塔像癌症"
That's personal baggage.
那是他的心理负担
I've always thought so.
我也这么觉得
Papa always said you can't trust other people.
爸爸总是说不能相信别人
I never believed that.
我可不信
You knew Nikita had secrets.
你知道尼基塔有秘密
It's her.
是她
She's coming.
她要来了
We're dead. We're dead. No, we're not.
我们死定了,死定了,不会的
There's a way out. There's gotta be.
有条出路,肯定有条出路
You can't stop her.
你无法阻止她
Listen, I won't let Amanda hurt you.
听着,我不会让阿曼达伤害你的
I won't let Amanda hurt you.
我不会让阿曼达伤害你的
She shouldn't be aware of what I'm doing.
她不可能知道我在设局
Not Amanda.
不是阿曼达
Nikita?
尼基塔吗
I told you.
我告诉过你
It's her. She's coming.
是她,她来了
You made it worse.
适得其反了
It's her.
是她
She's coming.
她要来了
She's breaking down the door.
她要破门而入了
Who, Alex? Who's coming?
是谁,艾丽克丝,谁要来了
Who? Alex.
是谁,艾丽克丝
Great. Feels like home already.
很好,已经有家的感觉了
Okay.
好的
According to this,
根据此次分析
Alex was not in her loft.
艾丽克丝并不在她的公寓里
This is a, uh, much larger space.
这个地方大得多
Very high ceilings.
天花板很高
Flutter echo is off the charts.
颤动回声超标了
Flutter echo?
颤动回声是什么
Yeah, uh, when sound waves move,
声音传播时
they're either absorbed, reflected,
它们要么被吸收,要么被反射
or transmitted.
要么被传送
Carpets, drapes, furniture, even bodies,
地毯,窗帘,家具,甚至人体
they all absorb sound.
都能吸收声波
But wherever Alex was, most of the sound waves
但是艾丽克丝身处的地方,大部分的声波
were being reflected back
在这段大致距离
off multiple hard surfaces
都被许多坚硬的表面
at these approximate distances.
反射回来
She was in a big, empty room.
她位于一间又大又空的房间里
With a lot of windows, given the amount of reverb.
有很多窗户,因为有很多混响
The plot thickens.
所以轮廓图结构复杂
What exactly is the plot, again?
到底是什么情况来着
You said you could control this.
你说过你能控制局势
She won't tell me the truth.
她不肯对我吐露实情
I need to know what she's hiding.
我得知道她隐瞒的事
We have to block the door.
我们得堵住房门
She's fighting me.
她在反抗我
I don't understand how, but she is.
我不知道这是怎么回事,但是她确实在反抗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You're right! There's another way out!
你是对的,这还有其他的出路
Hi, this is Nikita.
你好,我是尼基塔
I'm out saving the world right now,
我现在在外拯救世界
so please leave a message after the beep.
请听到嘟声后留言
Hey, it's me.
嗨,是我
Can you please call me back as soon as you get this?
请听到留言后,马上回我电话
I'm home.
我在家里
I think.
我觉得应该是
Hey, sleepyhead.
嗨,瞌睡虫
Ready for breakfast?
准备好吃早餐了吗
Nathan.
内森
Nathan? Your neighbor?
内森,你的邻居
What is he doing there?
他在哪干什么
You're wound a little tight this morning.
你今早怎么那么紧张呀
You didn't sleep well?
没有睡好吗
Have you seen a little girl?
你看到一个小女孩了吗
Yeah, she's right over there.
是的,她就在那儿
What, did you think I left her on the subway or something?
你以为我把她忘在地铁里还是怎么了
This is crazy.
太不可思议了
We just met.
我们才认识
I know.
我知道
We've been married for three years,
我们都结婚三年了
and sometimes it's still like, whoa.
但有时还是,激情不减
Here you go.
给你
Oh, I've lost her completely.
我完全搞不懂她了
She was afraid of someone, and I want to know who it is.
她畏惧着什么人,我想知道那人是谁
Alex.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
艾丽克丝
I don't know where you think you are right now.
我不知道你觉得自己现在在哪儿
Breakfast.
在吃早餐
You should know that you're not safe there,
你要知道那里不安全
wherever you are.
无论你是在哪里
She can still find you.
她都能找到你的
Hey, I almost forgot.
嗨,我差点忘了
Somebody dropped off an envelope for you this morning.
今早有人给你送来了封信
It's on the coffee table.
就在茶几上
Oh, it's okay.
没事的
What the hell is that?
出什么事了
It's her.
是她
She's coming.
她来了
Who's coming?
谁来了
I'm about to find out.
我就快知道了
Why am I back in Division?
为什么我回到了组织
Why am I back in Division?
为什么我回到了组织
This is your home, Alex.
这是你家,艾丽克丝
Why would you ever want to leave?
为什么你会想逃离这里
Standard procedure.
例行检查
Can you get it done by tonight?
你今晚能搞好吗
Please. Let's see it.
先看看再说
That'll work.
应该没问题
How many times have I done this for you, Nikita, huh?
这事儿我帮你干了多少次了,尼基塔
First, there was Ed Whitfield, then Daniel Monroe.
开始是爱德·惠特菲尔德和丹尼尔·梦露
And your friend Alex.
然后是你朋友艾丽克丝
That girl Sara.
还有那个叫萨拉的女孩
And now Alex again.
而现在又是艾丽克丝
I do this for you so often,
我没事儿就帮你干这儿活
I should call it the Nikita special.
我该叫它尼基塔专属
Buy five new identities, get the sixth one free.
花钱买了五个新身份,应该买五赠一
You know this can't go on forever, Nikita.
你知道这不能永远继续下去的,尼基塔
I know who you used to work for.
我知道你过去给谁卖命
And I'm pretty sure those are the same people
而且我很肯定这些人
your friends are running from now.
正是你的朋友们在躲避的人
Powerful people.
手握大权的人
Too powerful.
太强大了
That's why I have to help.
所以我必须帮助他们
Help yourself.
管好你自己吧
In our world, friends are not assets.
在我们的世界里,朋友不是财富
They're—
他们是
Liabilities, I know.
负担,我知道
I've heard it before.
我早听说过了
But you're not buying it.
但你不买账啊
Can we talk about what I am buying?
我们能否谈谈我现在要买的东西
Did you find a surgeon yet?
你找到外科医生了吗
I spoke with a neurosurgeon in Sweden.
我和一名瑞典的神经外科医生谈过了
He says he can deal with your chip issue,
他可以解决你的芯片问题
but, uh, an off-the-book surgery,
但是无档案的手术
that's a complicated endeavor.
那可是艰巨而复杂的任务
How much does he want?
他想要多少钱
Well, he gave me sticker shock.
他开了个天价
And he insists he will only take cash.
而且他强调只收现金
Look, I'm not one to speculate on such matters,
听着,我不是那种好事之徒
but that's a lot of money.
但是这可是比大数目
Maybe even all you have?
也许是你全部的资产
You're right, Gustav.
你说得对,古斯塔夫
You shouldn't speculate.
你不该多问的
So much trouble.
惹那么大的麻烦上身
And money.
一掷千金
For one girl.
就为了一个女孩
Are you sure she's worth it?
你觉得她值得吗
Alex, I'm going to ask you again.
艾丽克丝,我再问你一遍
Division is your home.
组织是你的家
Why would you ever want to leave?
为什么你会想逃离这里
Because she's a traitor.
因为她是个叛徒
Jaden.
杰登
Am I really the only one capable of telling you the truth?
难道我是唯一能告诉你真相的人吗
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
You killed Thom.
你杀了托姆
Then you planted evidence on him
然后你设计嫁祸于他
To make everyone believe he was a traitor.
使得所有人相信他是叛徒
I had no choice.
我没得选择
You made a choice.
你已经做了选择
His life or yours.
不是他死,就是你亡
You chose yours.
你选择苟且偷生
Wonder who you'll choose now.
好奇你现在要选谁死
I knew I was right about you.
我就知道,我看对你了
Killer instincts.
你嗜血的本性
It's in the blood.
与生俱来的
Oh, god, I'm so sorry.
天呐,真的很抱歉
I didn't want to kill you.
我不想杀你的
I don't want to kill anyone.
我不想杀任何人
What do you want, Alex?
那你想要什么,艾丽克丝
I wanna go back to Nathan.
我想回到内森那里
You can't, Alex.
你不能,艾丽克丝
You have to go back to the corridor.
你必须回到走廊
You left that little girl all alone.
你把那个小女孩单独留在了那儿
She's in danger.
她现在处境危险
Go find her.
快去找她
I don't like this place.
我不喜欢这个地方
Me either.
我也是
Let's get out of here.
我们快离开这里
Great. Feels like home already.
很好,已经有家的感觉了
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼
I needed a file from the archives.
我需要找档案中的一个文件
No, you're running every phone call
不对,你把我们所有的电话记录
we've ever recorded through audio forensics,
都进行声音鉴定
looking for a spatial match to your Alex call.
找出与艾丽克丝那通电话空间匹配的记录
How did you—
你怎么知道
You're crippling my network.
你把我的网络都搞瘫了
Half of Division can't get email.
组织一半的电脑都无法接收电子邮件
Look.
听着
Finding Alex wasted like that...
发现艾丽克丝如此深陷毒瘾
Made me think.
引发我思考
What if she was promoted too soon?
她是不是晋升得过快了
And she's out there with all this pressure.
她在外承受如此大的压力
What if she can't cope?
如果她应付不来呢
You think the other night wasn't her first fall off the wagon?
你觉得那晚不是她第一次毒瘾复发吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Has she been using drugs?
她之前有吸过毒
Out partying?
去过夜店吗
I need to find out how much trouble she's been in,
我要知道她到底遇到了多大的麻烦
And if we can fix it before Percy finds out.
如果我们能在珀西发现之前将其解决
You know him.
你是知道他的为人的
Cancel first, ask questions later.
先干掉,后问话
Dude...
老兄
You need to stop getting so personally invested in recruits.
你不能再对新人这样感情用事了
It never ends well for you.
对你没好处
Also, it's getting kind of creepy.
而且有点诡异
Alex is not Nikita.
艾丽克丝不是尼基塔
Well, thanks for the tip.
多谢提醒
This is a private subnet.
这是一个私人子网
Away from the rest of Division traffic.
独立于"组织"的网络之外
Authorization key ends at midnight.
授权代码在午夜前有效
So whatever you do or do not find,
不管你有什么发现
it needs to happen before then.
都要赶在那之前
Feels like home already.
已经看起来像个家了
Great. Feels like home already.
太好了,已经看起来像个家了
How's the patient?
病人情况如何
I think she's running again.
我认为她又开始逃了
It's her.
是她
She's coming.
她来了
Please stop saying that.
拜托别再说了
Nothing is where it's supposed to be!
周围环境完全不对了
She's trapping us in here.
她要把我们困在这
She doesn't want us to get out.
她不想让我们逃出去
Look.

Come on.
快来
How much more evidence do you need?
你还要多少证据
It's not the evidence I take issue with.
我不是要和你争论证据问题
It's the conclusion you're drawing from it.
而是你到底得出了什么结论
She's been lying to us from the beginning.
她从一开始就欺骗了我们
She's still lying.
现在仍有所隐瞒
Alex's power of deception is what proves her value
艾丽克丝说谎的能力已经证明
as an agent.
她有能力当特工
You agree with me, don't you?
你也同意我所说的,不是吗
She might even be better than Nikita.
她甚至有可能比尼基塔还出色
She's got that killer instinct.
她天生就是做杀手的料
I'm not so sure.
这可不好说
I didn't mean that as an insult.
我没有冒犯之意
You were terrific.
你表现优异
But you had to be trained.
不过你是经过训练的
With her, it's just part of her genetic makeup.
对于她来说,那是天生的
She's unstable.
她表现不稳定
One minute, she can't pull the trigger.
前一分钟,她还不能扣动扳机
The next minute, she's Charles Bronson.
下一秒就化身为查理士·布朗逊
Well, that's your fault.
那是你的过失
You warped her with petty fantasies of revenge.
是你将她引向复仇的歪路
Ladies, please.
女士们,别吵了
Can we just keep an eye on the big picture here?
我们还是着眼全局吧
It would be fiscally irresponsible
在没有得到回报之前
for me to cancel an agent
就干掉一个特工
before I've recouped my investment.
对我来说得不偿失
Enough.
够了
Alexandra is my daughter.
亚历山德拉是我的女儿
She already has a destiny.
她命中注定
She will reclaim my empire and run Zetrov.
要重建我的帝国,管理泽特洛夫
It's all in here.
都在这儿了
Papa?
爸爸
You did it.
你成功了
Her father must be part of the secret.
他的父亲肯定是秘密的一部分
I'd love to know more about your father, Alex.
艾丽克丝,我想更多的了解你的父亲
What was he like?
他是什么样的人
Great. Feels like home already.
太好了,已经看起来像个家了
Great. Feels like home already.
太好了,已经看起来像个家了
Great. Feels like home already.
太好了,已经看起来像个家了
Operation superdollar.
超级美刀行动
Nikita.
尼基塔
Nikita, what's your status?
尼基塔,你现在什么情况
Target has been neutralized.
目标已消灭
Did you recover the money?
找到那笔钱了吗
We're still a few million short.
我们还有几百万的短缺
There was no money.
没有钱
Whitfield must have passed it on to someone else.
惠特菲尔德肯定转移给了别人
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm at Whitfield's place.
在惠特菲尔德家
Great. Feels like home already.
太好了,已经看起来像个家了
Alex.
艾丽克丝
He's not really papa.
他不是爸爸
You invested what?
你投入了什么
A year? Two?
一年,两年
I trained her from the day she was born.
我从她出生那天就开始训练她
I trained her for greatness.
我这么做是为了让她成为伟人
Don't go out there.
别出去
I never wanted greatness, papa.
我从没想过要做伟人,爸爸
I tried to tell you that, but you wouldn't listen.
我试着告诉你,可你就是不听
No one ever listens.
没有人听我的话
But this time, you will listen,
但是这次,你必须听
because I finally know what I want.
因为我终于知道自己想要什么了
I want out of here!
我要离开这里
Wait, wait. Stop!
等等,停下
Hold on. Out of here!
挺住,离开这儿
Wait. She's still hallucinating.
等等,她还处在幻觉中
Let her go.
让她走
Should we run?
我们该逃跑吗
I'm not running anymore.
我不再逃了
We can get to silo on our own.
我们可以自己走到"深井"那里
It's this way.
在这边
Okay, come with me.
跟我来
I wanna see where she ends up.
我要看看她到底要去哪儿
Oh, these are excellent fakes.
这些假钞太精致了
You know, no one's mastered the art
没人能像朝鲜人一样
quite like the North Koreans.
这么技艺精湛
You're the only person I've ever known
你是我认识的
who could tell the difference.
唯一可以看出区别的人
I've included the 20% surcharge for counterfeit notes.
伪钞我多付你百分之二十
Beautiful.
很好
Someday, you're gonna have to tell me the story
哪天有时间,给我讲讲
of how you convinced Mr. Whitfield
你是怎么说服惠特菲尔德
to give you all of his superdollars.
把他所有的百元假钞都给你的
And so willingly.
而且如此主动
That's a story for another time.
下次再说吧
Long after we're both dead.
等你我都死了以后
Then you might want to tell me now.
那还是现在就告诉我吧
I'm sorry about this.
抱歉了
But why not take the golden parachute?
但我想给自己赚点养老金
Look, Gustav.
听着,古斯塔夫
You've made such a big mistake.
你犯了一个很严重的错误
People will pay good money for you.
有人重金悬赏你啊
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
You forgot to scan the bags.
你忘记扫描包了
Now you have a passport to forge.
现在你马上给我伪造一本护照
And I'm behind schedule.
我已经迟了
Where's Alex?
艾丽克丝在哪里
She lost it.
她失控了
She said she wanted out.
她说她要出去
Then she attacked me and took off towards logistics.
然后袭击了我,向后勤处走去
What do you mean out?
你说出去是什么意思
She kept talking the whole time
她一直在说
about knowing another way out.
知道另外一个出路
Guess she's finally going there.
我想她是去那里了
But I wouldn't worry about it.
但是别担心
Amanda's with her.
阿曼达跟着她
Another way out.
另一个出口
Turn left.
左转
Sublevel six, service hallway.
地下六层,工作通道
Easy.
放松
No. Easy, take it easy.
别这样,放松,别紧张
You don't wanna go that way.
不要往那边走
Michael, what are you doing?
迈克尔,你要干什么
You're interfering with her recovery.
你在妨碍她的治疗
Well, I saw the doctor,
我见过那医生
and I thought I'd stop her recovery
我认为有必要停止这个治疗
before anyone else needed medical attention.
否则会有更多的人受伤
I have the guards with me.
我身边有看守
I wanted to see where she was going.
我想知道她要去哪里
Well, it's pretty obvious to me.
这再明显不过了
This is where Thom died.
这是托姆死去的地方
Where Alex shot him.
艾丽克丝在这里杀了他
So did she reveal all her deep, dark secrets?
她把心底所有阴暗的秘密都交代了吗
Who she was running from?
她在躲避谁
Yes.
是的
In her dream state,
在她的梦境中
Alex projects that a mysterious female nemesis
艾丽克丝创造了一个神秘的复仇女神形象
was chasing her.
对她穷追不舍
She kept repeating, "It's her. She's coming."
她不断的重复, "是她,她来了"
At first, I thought she meant me.
一开始,我以为她在说我
Then Nikita, perhaps.
或者是尼基塔
But now it makes perfect sense...
但现在已真相大白
Given her guilt about Thom.
她一直为托姆的事自责
The answer is obvious.
答案再明显不过了
She's afraid of herself.
她惧怕她自己
You.
是你
You're me?
你就是我
In a few years, I will be.
我是若干年后的你
Why have you been chasing me?
你为什么要追捕我
Why have you been running away?
你为什么要逃呢
I made sure every detail was restored
我把这里的一切
to exactly the way it was before they burned it down.
重建成它被烧毁前的样子
You still haven't explained to me
你还没向我解释清楚
why you've been running away.
你为什么一直在逃避
I didn't realize it was...
我没想到追捕我的人...
Me.
是我自己
I just wanted out of Division.
我只是想逃出"组织"
Not that.
我没说这件事
This, Zetrov.
我说的是泽特洛夫
Papa's legacy, your heritage.
爸爸留给你的家族事业
That's what you've been running away from.
这才是你逃避的东西
I didn't run.
我没有逃避
It was stolen.
是它被人窃取了
Then take it back.
那就把它夺回来
Reclaim what they stole.
把被偷走的东西夺回来
Become the person papa raised you to be.
不要辜负父亲对你的期望
And kill anyone who gets in my way?
杀掉所有的绊脚石吗
I don't want to be that person.
我不想做那种人
I wanna be happy.
我想要快乐
Normal.
做个正常人
I wanna learn what it's like
我不想每早醒来
to wake up in the morning and not feel sad.
都因内疚而感到悲伤
What it's like to walk down the street
不想走在路上的时候
and not look over my shoulder.
还要警惕四周的动静
I had that.
我曾经无忧无虑
Before.
曾经
You can't go back.
你无法回到过去
Not back.
不是过去
Somewhere new. Somewhere better.
我想开始新生活,更好的生活
With them?
和他们一起吗
I remember wanting those things once.
我也曾想过这些事情
But they're distractions.
但他们太分散精力
There's only one way for this to end.
只有一个办法能了断这一切
No.
不要
You're wrong.
你错了
No. This is the only way.
不,这是唯一的办法
I saw a way out for me.
我给自己找到了出路
With them.
同他们在一起
Someday you'll understand.
总有一天你会明白的
No, I won't let you!
不,我不许你这样做
No! Please, stop it!
求你了,不要,住手
I didn't choose this!
这不是我的选择
I don't wanna be you!
我不想变成你
But you will be.
但你会的
Nathan!
内森
You can stop hovering.
你可以放心了
The ibogaine is out of her system.
她已经把伊博格碱都排出体外了
When can I speak to her?
我什么时候可以跟她谈话
After I do.
等我谈完后
You feeling better?
你感觉好些了吗
A little.
好点了
My throat's a little scratchy.
我嗓子有些疼
That would be from the screaming.
肯定是由于尖叫引起的
I was screaming?
我尖叫了吗
After we sedated you, you fell asleep,
我们给注射镇静剂后,你睡着了
and then suddenly,
突然间
You started screaming Nathan's name.
你开始大声喊内森的名字
I didn't realize you two had grown so close.
我没想到你俩走得这么近
He died.
他死了
In my dream, I saw myself kill him.
在我梦里,我杀了他
I can understand how that would be unsettling.
我可以理解这会使你感到很不安
We've spoken before about the danger
我们之前谈过太过感情用事
of becoming too attached.
会有多么危险
And the closer you get,
两个人越亲近
The greater that danger becomes.
危险性也就越高
Don't worry, Alex.
别担心,艾丽克丝
I doubt Nathan has anything to fear.
只要你继续专心工作
As long as you continue to do your job.
内森就就不必担惊受怕
So?
那么
How'd your little scavenger hunt go?
你的寻宝游戏进展如何
I didn't find what I was looking for.
我没得到我想要的结果
That's not something I hear from you very often.
很少听你说这样的话
I'm afraid we might have another Nikita on our hands.
恐怕我们这里会出现第二个尼基塔
What her dream state did reveal to me
她梦中透露的信息说明
Was a desire to escape Division
她渴望逃出"组织"
and live a normal civilian life.
去过平常百姓的生活
That, combined with an aversion to killing
她同时还憎恨杀戮
and her fears about becoming a bad person,
害怕自己变成坏人
Lead me to the conclusion
我的结论是
that Alex may not be suited for agent status.
艾丽克丝可能适应不了特工生活
Your recommendation?
你有什么建议吗
Cancellation.
除掉她
I'll take that under advisement.
我会考虑你的建议
Read the file.
看看这档案
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I was worried.
我很担心
Yeah, I'm okay now.
我现在没事了
Though it was pretty scary there for a while.
但有一阵子确实很害怕
Which is why I wanted to talk to you.
所以我想跟你谈谈
You know how you keep saying I should get out?
你不是一直在说我应该离开吗
I might be starting to see your point.
我开始明白你的意思了
About getting out before it's too late.
应该趁早离开
And you know that guy who I was telling you about?
你知道我跟你说过的那个人吗
Nathan?
内森
I think he might be in danger.
我估计他会有危险
Because of me.
因为我
Yeah.
是的
Things are definitely more complicated now.
现在的情况确实更加复杂了
Why don't I call you back later,
我回头再打给你
and we'll figure something out?
我们一起想想办法
Ask me how I got here.
想知道我是怎么找到这里的吗

分享到