尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第18集:寻找黑盒守护者
日期:2017-02-25 07:59

(单词翻译:单击)

People I used to work for,
我曾为之效命
they are called Divison,
被称为"组织"的秘密行动组
a black-ops program that has now gone rogue.
如今已变得不听将令
If I was on the inside,
如果我打入内部
I could tell you what they were planning before they do it.
就可以赶在行动前告诉你他们的计划了
We discovered the location of a black box.
我们发现了一个黑盒的位置
It contains evidence of every job Division's ever done.
硬盘里存有"组织"全部行动的证据
It was guarded by one of Division's deadliest.
黑盒由"组织"的一名守护者保管
I wasn't just any Cleaner.
我不是普通的清除者
I canceled other agents.
我负责除掉其他特工
People they had fallen in love with.
还有他们所爱的人
We need to find the rest of the black boxes
我们必须找到其余的黑盒
so we can kill Percy.
这样才能除掉珀西
First box I want to test is in London.
我第一个想测试的黑盒在伦敦
Well, if there's a guardian on the ground on London,
如果伦敦有守护者
I'll know what to look for.
我就会知道该去找什么
Then call me.
到时打电话给我
I should go.
我该走了
This is too dangerous.
这样太危险了
For who?
对谁有危险
I have a tracker implant, remember?
记得吗,我体内植有追踪器
Yes, and I have a signal jammer.
记得,但是我有信号干扰器
Or we could just take it out completely.
要不干脆把追踪器取出来得了
Ow. Yeah, I'm sure that wouldn't arouse suspicion.
好啊,不会引起怀疑吧
Let's hope.
希望如此
Nikita, I'm serious. Yes, I know.
尼基塔,我认真的,我知道
Very serious. My boy is always so serious.
一本正经,我的小乖乖一向很正经
Michael.
迈克尔
When are you gonna tell Alex about us?
你什么时候把我们的事告诉艾丽克丝
Not now. She's under a lot of pressure right now.
现在不行,她现在压力很大
I don't know if she could handle any big surprises.
我不知道她能否承受如此的惊喜
Nikita?
尼基塔
Wa-wa-wait, wait. Drop your gun.
慢着慢着,放下枪
Drop yours.
你放下
Owen, what the hell are you doing here?
欧文,你来这干什么
Well, I came to talk to you.
我来找你谈事情啊
What's he doing here?
他来这里做什么
He's with me.
他是自己人
Both of you, put your weapons down.
你们两个,都放下武器
Down, boys, now.
放下武器,小子们,快点
I'll ask you again.
我再问你一遍
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
What we talked about.
我们之前说过的
Find the next black box and the guardian that protects them.
找到下一个黑盒和黑盒的守护者
We talked about that three months ago.
这是我们三个月前说的
And then we talked about the guardian being in London.
然后我们谈到在伦敦的守护者
Okay, but I was just there.
没错,那时我就在伦敦
I narrowed the guardian's location
我把守护者的位置缩小到了
to a specific borough.
伦敦一个非常确切的行政区
The guardian is an agent
守护者这类特工
whose sole job is to remain invisible.
他们唯一的职责就是潜伏
In a haystack of, what, eight million people,
藏身于茫茫人海之中
and you were able to find out where he was
而你却能在仅仅三个月之内
in only three months?
就找到他的藏身之处
Michael, please.
迈克尔,你别说了
Owen, when we talked, we also said that
欧文,我们之前也说好的
you would call if you found anything.
如果你有所发现,就打电话给我
You didn't have to come all the way here.
你不需要亲自跑过来
Call? Call? On an unsecure line?
打电话,用未加密的通讯线路吗
Come on, no.
拜托,根本行不通
Not when I'm so close.
我离你这么近,干嘛要冒这个险
Division's got ears everywhere.
"组织"的耳目无处不在
Michael is not Division.
迈克尔不是"组织"的人
He's on our side now.
他现在是我们的人了
Oh, our side.
我"们"的人
My side.
我的人
Yeah, I can see that.
这不明摆着的吗
Shut up. Listen to me, both of you.
闭嘴,你俩都听说我
Michael, Owen's gotten us close.
迈克尔,欧文帮了我们很大的忙
You can bring this home.
你把这个消息带回去
Get us the name of the guardian.
替我们搞到守护者的名字
I can't.
我做不到
Yes. You have top-level access,
你行的,你有高级权限
higher than Alex has ever had.
比艾丽克丝的权限高得多
You are the break that we've been waiting for.
你就是我们等待已久的突破口
This is how we bring Percy down.
这样我们才能扳倒珀西
Okay, while I'm bringing this home, what are you gonna do?
我把消息带回去,那你要做什么
We'll be on site,
我们会去伦敦
waiting for your call.
等你的电话
Once you get us the location of the guardian,
一旦你替我们搞到守护者的位置
we'll strike.
我们就出击
So you're gonna be in London with him?
就是说你要和他一起去伦敦
That's the only way this works.
别无他法
She's bossy like that.
她就是这样专横
You learn.
你会了解的
I think I know her pretty well.
她我自然非常了解
Can I speak to you for a second?
能和你谈谈吗
I don't like him. Okay.
我不喜欢他,好吧
But this isn't junior high school, so...
这里不是初中,所以...
And I don't trust him.
我也不相信他
Then trust me.
但你可以相信我
Nikita, you don't know what he's done.
尼基塔,你不知道他的所作所为
Yes, I do.
不,我知道
He's trying to change.
他在努力改过自新
He wants to.
他想要改过
Just like us.
和我们一样
Don't worry. I'll take care of her.
别担心,我会好好照顾她的
Alex Winslow.
艾丽克丝·温斯洛
Youth trend consultant.
青春时尚顾问
Alex?
艾丽克丝
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I was heading home.
我正打算回家
Back to the city, I mean.
我是说回城里去
Good.
很好
Then you're free.
那么你是没事啦
Join me.
跟我来
Hey, Birkhoff.
伯克霍夫
Hey, Michael.
迈克尔
I wanted to review some of our internal security protocols.
我想检查下我们内部的安保规程
Do you have a moment?
你有空吗
Not really, though that does sound like a good time.
不太有空,的确不是时候
What's going on?
怎么了
Problem on Emerald Eagle.
绿鹰行动出现了问题
Our little corporate heist job's gone sideways.
我们小小的抢劫行动出了差错
What went wrong?
出什么问题了
That's what we'd like to find out.
这正是我们现在要调查的
It should have been easy in, easy out,
这本该是速战速决的小菜一碟
But a couple of overachieving security guards
但一些狗拿耗子的保安
decided to play hero.
打算逞英雄
One agent was killed. Two wounded.
我们的特工,一死两伤
Here they come now.
他们回来了
Jaden was on this mission?
杰登参加了这次任务吗
A provisional.
暂时性的
She was supposed to graduate like Alex here.
她本应该和艾丽克丝一样毕业的
Alex, I want you to debrief her
艾丽克丝,我要你去听取她的任务简报
and file an after-action report by the end of the day.
限你今天交一份行动小结上来
You want me to debrief Jaden?
你让我去听取杰登的任务简报吗
Effective interview techniques
有效的审问技巧
should be part of every agent's skill set.
应该是每个特工必备技能之一
You do realize she hates me?
你明知道她讨厌我
A certain level of antagonism
一定程度上的对立情绪
can be useful in this situation.
在这个情况下是很有用的
Anything that puts the subject off balance
一切能给被审对象一个措手不及的因素
works to the questioner's advantage.
都可以成为审问者的有利工具
You're in the perfect position
帮我调查出真相
to help me get to the truth.
你再合适不过了
Nice neighborhood.
社区环境不错
Keep your head down.
不要抬头
Surveillance cameras everywhere in London.
伦敦到处都是监控摄像
You still trying to be the invisible man, huh?
你还是时刻不忘记潜伏
Always.
一向如此
Make yourself at home.
不必拘束,请自便
Is that what this is?
你就住在这儿啊
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
This is how I narrowed it down to Camden.
我就是这样把范围缩小到伦敦的卡姆登区的
A guardian has certain requirements.
守护者对住处有几个必备的要求
Easy access to public transportation,
便捷的公共交通
proximity to secure vaults,
靠近银行保险库
strong satellite signal coverage,
卫星信号覆盖强
and multiple exfil routes.
多种逃跑路线
Now that alone eliminated big chunks of the city.
现在光这点就排除了这座城市一大块的范围了
After that, it was just about pounding the pavement.
之后剩下的工作就是走上街头
Scouting out where he'd be.
找出他身在何处
Like banks.
比如银行
Why banks?
为什么是银行
Guardian protocol—
守护者的行动惯例
Rent a safety deposit box,
租一个保险箱
store the black box there.
把黑盒存在那里
And what are these?
这些又是什么
Oh, these?
这些吗
They're my victims.
他们是被我杀害的人
Each one of these is a reminder of a kill I made
它们提醒着我,我曾在"组织"时的
while I was at Division.
每一次杀戮
So I never forget why I'm doing this.
这样就不会忘记我现在所做一切的初衷了
Doing what?
做什么
What you inspired me to do.
做你鼓励我做的这些事
You don't hide from your sins.
你不能逃避你所犯下的罪行
No.
决不能
You kind of just face 'em.
你就那样坦然直面它们
Listen, it's one thing to face your sins,
听着,直面你的罪行是一回事
and it's another to let it eat you alive.
但若是让它活活吞噬了你就另当别论了
All this should just be something that helps you focus
所有这些应该帮助你集中精力在
on what's important.
最重要的事上
That's what I'm doing.
我正是这么做的
I'm stopping Percy. That's what's important.
我在对抗珀西,这是最重要的
That's why—that's why we got to find this guy.
所以我们得找到那个家伙
Okay, so your plan was to stake out all the banks in this area
那么你的计划就是监视这个地区所有银行
and what?
然后呢
Hope that you would just pick a guardian out of the crowd?
期望自己能在人群里找出守护者吗
Guardians are former Cleaners.
守护者原来都是清除者
Well, they all have this-
他们都有...
You all kind of have that look.
你们都有相同的那种表情
It's all in the eyes.
眼神透露一切
Guardians are Division's deadliest agents.
守护者是"组织"的终极特工
We hit harder.
我们出手更恨
We move quicker.
移动更快
We sleep less.
睡得更少
And we survive longer.
生命力更持久
But eventually after time those skills,
但时过境迁,这些技能
they—they start to erode.
一切都开始失去意义
I mean, it's what happens when you take an elite killer
你会就为了保护一个黑盒
and pull him out of the field just to babysit a black box.
而干掉一名顶级杀手
You're bound to make mistakes,
就是因为太无所事事了
if only out of sheer boredom.
你才必定会犯错
Emily was my mistake.
艾米莉就是我的一个失误
I fell in love with her and...
我爱上了她
She wasn't a mistake, Owen.
欧文,爱上她不是错误
Failing to protect her was my mistake.
没能保护她是我之过
Owen? Hey, Owen. What's wrong?
欧文,怎么了
I just get these headaches.
突然一阵头疼
I just forgot what time it is.
我忘记吃药的时间了
What is that? It's the Regimen.
那是什么,机能强化素
This is how we Cleaners move faster...
让我们这些清除者移动更快
hit harder...
出手更狠
Sleep less?
睡得更少
Valproic acid, Steroids, Dextroamphetamines.
丙戊酸,类固醇,右旋安非他命
It's a metabolic dominance program.
控制新陈代谢的药方
Heightens your reflexes, eliminates anxiety.
提高反应速度,消除焦虑
Gives you splitting headaches.
还让你头痛剧烈
Only if you don't take it.
不服药才会头痛
You can be sure that our friend
可以肯定我们的那位朋友
has the same sort of edge.
也有这种秘方
It's why we got to be careful.
所以我们要非常小心
We're alone in this city.
这座城里只有我们三人
Nikita, it's just you, me, and the Guardian.
尼基塔,这是你,我与守护者的游戏
And he's very dangerous.
而且他极度危险
Consider myself warned.
多谢提醒
Great.
真走运
Trust me, no one wants to be here less than me.
我自己也不想来
Want to bet?
敢打赌吗
Take me through Emerald Eagle.
说说绿鹰行动
Corporate heist.
盗窃商议机密
We were supposed to break into this aviation company
我们本打算潜入飞机制造公司
and steal plans for some fancy plane.
盗取新式飞机的设计资料
So what went wrong?
出了什么问题
Security showed up ahead of schedule.
保安比预想的提前出现了
Next thing you know, they were shooting.
然后,他们就开枪了
And you were on point? Yes.
行动由你指挥,对
So why didn't you turn the team around?
那你为什么没带队及时应对
I already told you. The guards surprised us.
我说过了,保安提前赶到
They were early.
我们措手不及
Should I...Talk... Slower?
我是不是还得再说慢点
I'm just trying to find out when exactly things went wrong.
我想知道到底什么时候出的问题
About the time you walked into this room.
你进来的时候
Who fired first? I don't know.
谁先开的枪,不知道
Did you discharge your weapon?
你开枪了吗
I didn't start the shooting
不是我先开的枪
if that's what you're trying to imply.
并非你所想暗示的那样
I'm not implying anything.
我没在暗示什么
Look, let's just get through this, okay?
咱们就走个形式,好吗
Answer the questions.
回答问题
Say whatever you want.
随你怎么答
I'm not gonna challenge you.
我不为难你
You want me to make stuff up?
你想让我捏造供词
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
You're trying to get me caught up in your lies again.
你又想下套坑我
What? Uh-huh. The air vents.
什么,那风道
I caught you sneaking around in 'em.
你在里面鬼鬼祟祟,被我抓到
And you gamed me. It wasn't hard.
你就嫁祸给我,耍你不难
Oh, yeah. You're the puppet master. Let's move on.
那是,你是此中高手,我们继续
I mean, you got everyone
我指的是你让大家都以为
to think that thumbprint pad was Thom's.
那个指纹模板是托姆的
Can we finish, please?
就到这,好吗
You got everyone's number, right?
你有所有人的底细,对吧
No. Just yours.
不,只有你的
Jaden, you're free to go.
杰登,你可以走了
And Alex. Please stay.
艾丽克丝,你留下
The info on the Guardian is on a protected file on Percy's computer.
守护者的信息在珀西电脑的加密文件里
I can't get to that right now.
现在拿不到
However, I checked the operational expenses for London,
我查了伦敦分支的运转费用
and there's an ongoing charge
有资金不断汇入
that's not assigned to an active op or agent.
但并没分派给任何行动或个人
It's a shipping container.
在一个集装箱里
Protocol for a Cleaner in a foreign theater
被安排在境外任务区的清除者的任务
is to establish a storage space.
是建立一个仓库
Shipping container's a default option.
集装箱是首选
Container A-541.
A-541号集装箱
It's currently sitting at the port of London.
现就在伦敦港
Not as useless as I thought.
他不像我想得那么废物
I really don't like that guy.
我真的讨厌那家伙
He doesn't mean it.
他不是那个意思
Hey, what do you know about the Regimen?
你知道机能强化素吗
The Regimen? Where'd you hear that term?
机能强化素,你从哪听说的
It's a bunch of meds that Owen's taking.
那是欧文吃的一堆药丸
Yeah, I know what they are.
这个东西我知道
Is he on them now?
他服过了吗
Yeah. He's running low.
他的药不多了
Do you think you can get more from Division?
你能从"组织"弄到一些吗
No, it was discontinued years ago.
不,我们几年前就停用了
Percy must have kept a stash for the Guardians.
肯定是珀西藏了一些给守护者
Nikita, listen to me. Walk. Get away from Owen.
尼基塔,听我说,离欧文远点
Michael, what are you talking about?
迈克尔,你说些什么
If Owen is going through Regimen withdrawal,
在欧文的药瘾发作的时候
you have to leave him. Better yet, shoot him.
趁机甩掉他,最好干掉他
What? Listen, when we discontinued the Regimen,
什么,我们停用机能强化素的时候
we discovered that the Cleaners who were taken
发现它会让服用的清除者
off the drugs demonstrated wildly erratic behavior.
一旦停药便会表现出精神极度失控的行为
Erratic how?
如何不稳定
It was different with each patient.
这个因人而异
Best we could tell is it made them psychotically obsessive,
据我们所知,该药具有精神成瘾性
turned whatever their personal drive was into something all-consuming.
刺激其个人意愿并使之强烈到能吞噬一切
I'll look after him, okay?
我会照看好他的
And if there's a problem, I will contact you.
如果出现问题,我会和你联系
Nikita.
尼基塔
Michael, Owen is not your enemy anymore, okay?
迈克尔,欧文不再是你的敌人了
We'll call you from the port.
我们到了码头再打给你
Wait.
等等
So how long you and Michael been...
你和迈克尔开始多久了
Not long.
没多久
I'm not sure how you manage to do it.
真不知道你是怎么办到的
Win over your enemies.
化敌为友
Michael was never really the enemy.
迈克尔从来就不是真正的敌人
So when he fired that rocket launcher at us in Chile,
那之前在智利他朝我们发射火箭筒
that was... He was aiming at you.
算是...他瞄准的是你
Oh. Jealous type, huh?
争锋吃醋型的啊
He's over-protective.
他是操心过度型的
Kind of scrawny.
有点皮包骨头
He's built where it counts. Can we move on?
他不多长一块赘肉,咱能不谈这个吗
Yeah.
当然
Here it is.
就是这儿
A-541
A-541.
What is all this stuff?
这些都是什么玩意儿
It's Cleaner equipment.
是清除者的装备
Hydrofluoric acid.
氢氟酸
Carbon steel bone saw.
碳钢骨锯
Surgical rib cutters.
外科用断肋器
That's a blood siphon.
那是虹吸式采血管
Bodies fold better when you drain the blood first.
先把血排干能让尸体更易折叠
Do you know what a Cleaner does?
你知道清除者都做些什么吗
'Cause it's not just about dissolving the bodies in acid.
不仅仅是把尸体酸解了那么简单
We arrange it so people don't even know
我们要做到让别人毫不知晓
the victim was murdered.
受害者被谋杀了
Nobody. Making it look like a suicide
没人知道,要让它看起来像是自杀
or an accident.
或是一场意外
Owen, please don't.
欧文,别说了
Like what I did with Daniel.
就像我对丹尼尔所做的一样
I made it look like a boating accident.
我让他看起来像是死于船难
The people I killed...
我杀的那些人
Their loved ones will never know the truth.
他们的至爱永远都不会知道真相
That is why we have to stop Division.
这就是为什么我们必须阻止"组织"
And to do that, we need to find the Guardian and his black box.
而要实现这点,我们必须找到守护者和他的黑盒
You're right.
你说得对
The black box has the answers.
黑盒里藏着所有的答案
About all those people and how they really died.
所有被害者和他们死亡的真相
You release that information,
你只要公开了这些消息
and the truth comes out.
真相就会大白于世
And the families finally have some peace.
那些家庭才能最终得以节哀
That may be true,
这也许是对的
but you'll be hurting a lot of other people as well.
但你也会伤及许多无辜者
In Chile, all that chaos that happened
在智利时,那些混乱之所以会发生
because one secret was released.
正是因为一条机密的泄露
Imagine if all of them were released at the same time.
想象一下如果所有秘密同时公开会怎样
That's why Percy keeps them.
这就是为什么珀西要保守它们
It's his insurance policy.
这是他的保命符
That is why we don't release the contents of the black box.
这正是我们不公开黑盒内容
We destroy them.
而是摧毁它们的原因
So Percy wins again?
这么说珀西又赢了
We have to get out of here.
我们得赶紧离开
I think the Guardian knows we're here.
我看守护者已经知道我们在这儿了
Are you injured?
你受伤了吗
No, it's just It's the regimen, isn't it?
没有,只是,是强化素,对吧
Yeah. We have to get you help.
对,我们必须想办法帮你
Come on. Come on.
起来,快
Owen Elliot is in London.
欧文·艾略特在伦敦现身
This came from a traffic camera.
这是一架交通摄像头拍到的
I've been tracking his movements.
我已经在跟踪他的行动了
And I'd like to go there Approved.
我得去一趟,准了
Nikita's there too.
尼基塔也在那儿
Just got a call from an asset
刚刚接到一个线人的电话
Saying the two of them are on the ground.
说他们两人一起出现
Which asset?
是哪个线人
A Guardian.
一个守护者
I'll take a strike team.
我会带上一支突击小队
And I'll get him.
把他解决掉
And her?
那她呢
Of course.
当然也是
I told you you and Jaden would help me get to the truth.
我说过你和杰登能帮我套出真相
She's just stirring up trouble.
她那是无事生非
She'll say anything to give me grief.
为了刁难我她什么都说得出来
But her charges were oddly specific.
但她的指控却异常具体
She has no proof.
她没有证据
Doesn't mean it's not true.
但并不意味这不是真的
You know what, Amanda,
你知道吗,阿曼达
I am tired of your mind games.
你的心理游戏我玩够了
This isn't about me.
这和我无关
This is about your frustration
而是你的挫败感在作祟
at not being able to solve me like a Rubik's cube.
因为你没法像玩魔方一样搞定我
Do you know what? You're right.
知道吗,你说的没错
I have become too invested,
我是太过投入了
So let's take my prejudices out of the equation, hmm?
不如让我们摒弃我的个人成见,怎样
Birkhoff,
伯克霍夫
Bring the FMRI to my office, please.
请把机能性磁共振成像仪拿到我办公室来
I need proof to see if someone is lying.
我要用证据说明某些人是否在撒谎
That's the last of it.
这是最后一颗药了
We'll get you more.
我们会给你多弄些的
And then we'll find a way to wean you off 'em.
我们还要想办法让你戒掉它
Owen, what did you do?
欧文,你都干了些什么
I told you. It's so I don't forget.
我告诉过你,这样我就不会忘记
Look, I know what you're going through.
听着,我知道你的遭遇
I feel it too.
我也感同身受
Every day.
日日夜夜
It's what makes us want to do the right thing,
这鞭策我们伸张正义
but you can't keep punishing yourself.
但你不能一直惩罚自己
It has to end.
这个必须到此为止
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
Guardian knows we're here.
守护者知道我们来了
Which means he called Percy,
这就说明他告知了珀西
which means that a Division strike team is on the way.
"组织"的突击队也正在赶来的路上
If you're in his shoes, what do you do?
如果你处在他的境地,会怎么做
First thing I'd do is secure the black box.
首先我会保护黑盒
So he'll be going to the bank. We need to get there first.
那他就会去银行,我们得抢先一步
No, I did a walk-through on all the banks.
不行,我亲自去看了所有的银行
They're all basically just the same.
它们如出一辙
In Montreal, how did you choose your bank?
在蒙特利尔,你之前是怎样选择银行的
I don't remember. Owen.
我不记得了,欧文
I need you to focus.
我要你仔细想想
Why that bank?
为什么选那家银行
Close your eyes.
闭上双眼
You're walking into the bank
你身在蒙特利尔
in Montreal for the first time.
第一次走进那家银行
What do you see?
你看到了什么
I see three guards,
我看到了三名保安
five cameras,
五个摄像头
time lock vault.
装有定时锁的保险箱
Tell me about the safety deposit room.
告诉我放保险箱房间的情况
There was boxes on both sides.
两边堆放着箱子
They went from floor to ceiling.
从地板堆到天花板
There was a back door.
有个后门
Opened into an alley.
通往一条小巷
It's better than the parking lot because it provided cover.
这比停车场更好,因为它能提供掩护
The alley.
小巷
The Royal Birkham.
皇家伯翰姆银行
On Crowndale.
在克劳戴街上
Stay here.
待在这里
I'm gonna try to talk my way
我会尽量说动他们
into the safety deposit room,
让我进入放保险箱的房间
see if we can set up some kind of remote surveillance.
看看我们能不能装上远程监控设备
Hey. Stay here.
呆在这里
Owen!
欧文
Stay down.
趴着别动
Owen. Put the box on the ground.
欧文,把黑盒放到地上
Why?
为什么
I'm gonna shoot it, and we can get out of here.
我要打烂它,然后我们就能走了
Come on. If you kill the box,
快,如果你销毁了黑盒
then the truth dies with it.
真相就石沉大海了
We got to release the truth.
我们必须把真相公诸于众
No. We talked about this, remember?
不行,我们谈过的,记得吗
You said it's time this all came to an end.
你说是时候做个了断了
Owen, hand it over.
欧文,把黑盒交给我
Did you break into Percy's office?
你是不是闯入了珀西的办公室
No. Was the thumbprint pad yours?
没有,收集指纹装置是不是你的
No.
不是
Did you know about the air vents?
你知不知道通风道
No.
不知道
Lie, lie, and...
谎话,谎话
And lie.
还是谎话
You see, unlike the polygraph,
你瞧,这可不像测谎仪
you can't fool the FMRI by regulating
你不能通过调节周围神经系统
your peripheral nervous system.
来骗过功能磁共振成像
Alex, two weeks ago, I recommended to Percy that you be canceled.
艾丽克丝,两周前,我向珀西建议处决你
Truth.
没骗你哦
He didn't think I had enough evidence to support my conclusion.
他认为我没有足够的证据来支持我的推论
But the evidence is getting clearer, don't you think?
但是证据渐渐浮出水面了,你不觉得吗
All right. I lied.
好吧,我撒谎了
But it was to protect somebody.
但这是为了保护一个人
Who?
是谁
Thom.
托姆
Thom was in love with me.
托姆爱上了我
And he made plans for us, plans I couldn't be involved in.
他为我们制定了计划,但我不能参与
You and Thom had an affair?
你和托姆谈过恋爱吗
No.
没有
He wanted to, but...
他想这样,但是...
I didn't love him.
我并不爱他
And that hurt him.
那让他很受伤
I didn't want to hurt him anymore.
我不想再伤害他了
It's a little wobbly, but the emotions are strong.
有些不稳定,但是情感很强烈
She's telling the truth.
她说的是实话
Did you break into Percy's office?
你是不是闯入了珀西的办公室
Yes, but I wasn't alone.
是的,但我并非只身前往
So Thom was involved?
托姆也去了吗
He knew about it.
他知道这件事
Did you give the thumbprint to Thom?
你把指纹模板给托姆了吗
No.
没有
I don't know how he got it.
我不知道他怎么拿到的
Were you ever in the air vents?
你去没去过通风道
Yes.
去过
The night Nikita escaped Division.
在尼基塔逃出"组织"的那晚
I knew her mole used them to plant the explosives.
我知道她的内线利用通风道安装爆炸装置
That's how I met Thom in the hallway outside.
就这样,我在通风道外面的走廊与托姆相遇
That's why I had to kill him.
这就是我必须杀他的原因
She aced it.
她顺利地通过了
It's all true.
都是实话
I am very disappointed.
我感到非常失望
In michael.
对迈克尔
What? Why?
什么,为什么
Michael was Thom's supervisor.
迈克尔是托姆的上级
Recommended him for agent status,
是他推荐托姆成为正式特工
oversaw his graduation.
托姆毕业也是他审核的
If what you say about thom is true,
如果你说的情况属实
I'm sure Michael was aware of it.
那迈克尔对此肯定知情
I just need to find out
我只需要查清
why Michael didn't say something sooner.
迈克尔为什么没有及时汇报这件事
Owen?
欧文
Nikita? Michael.
尼基塔,迈克尔
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I'm here to make sure you're okay.
我放心不下你
He hurt you, didn't he?
他伤了你,对不对
He's not himself.
他只是一时失去理智
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
我早跟你说过了
How do we help him?
那我们该怎么帮他呢
Nikita, you're not hearing me.
尼基塔,你还是不听劝
There is no way to help him.
他已经无可救药了
I don't believe that.
我不信
The longer he goes without the drugs,
他停止服药的时间越长
the more delusional he becomes.
他的精神就越趋于紊乱
Look around you.
看看周围就知道了
He wants to get better.
但他想让自己好起来
You can't just talk him out of this.
但这不是光说说就能救得了他的
His nervous system is fried.
他的神经系统已经严重受损
Then we get him on the regimen
那我们就先用机能强化素
and we stabilize him
帮他冷静下来
and then we find a way to get him clean.
然后再慢慢帮他戒掉那药物
Well, it's impossible.
这不可能
Impossible?
为什么
Like single-handedly
我单枪匹马
taking on Division?
破坏"组织"不可能吗
Like hoping one day you and I could be together?
我们俩都在一起了,还有什么不可能
Michael, he's one of us.
迈克尔,他是我们的战友
If it were me out there in trouble,
如果现在是我遇到麻烦
would you give up?
你会袖手旁观吗
If you really want to help him, tell me this.
你要是真想帮他,就告诉我
Where is he right now?
他现在在哪儿
I just don't think he can do it.
我估计他可能打不开黑盒
Why not? Percy told me every box
为什么,珀西告诉我每个黑匣子
has a biometric sensor.
都有一个生物感应器
They're coded to the individual blood signatures
只有对应守护者的血液样本
of their guardians.
才能打开那黑盒
If he wants to transmit,
如果他要传输数据
then he'll have to get a sample of the Guardian's blood.
就得首先弄到其守护者的血样
Well, the Guardian's out for Owen's blood.
那个守护者正要杀欧文
We can't let them come together.
那就不能让他俩碰面
Percy. Guardian Canada one.
珀西,我是加拿大一号守护者
Not anymore you're not.
你已经不是了
Don't you want to know if the package is secure?
你不想知道这个黑匣子的下落吗
Perhaps you should return it.
你最好乖乖交出来
I've got other plans.
我自有打算
London. Northwest.
伦敦,西北部
And what might those plans be?
那你想怎样
I'm gonna open the box.
我要将里面的信息公之于众
No more secrets.
让真相大白于天下
Why would you do that?
为什么你要这么做
Because it'll bring some light into the world.
因为这能让世界多些光明
'cause it will bring peace to the innocent.
为那些无辜的生命带来和平
And because it'll hurt you.
还因为这能让你身败名裂
Got him. St. Christopher's church,
找到了,圣克里斯托弗教堂
Jamestown road.
詹姆斯敦路
Alert all London teams to proceed to that location and take out Owen.
立刻通知所有伦敦探员前往此地干掉欧文
Priority one.
第一优先级
We may be too late.
可能来不及了
Division's found him.
"组织"的人找到他了
What about the Guardian?
那个守护者呢
On his way.
也出发了
Owen's luring him in.
肯定是欧文设的圈套
He wants the guardian to come to him.
他要那个守护者主动现身
How far away is your team?
你的人到哪儿了
Closer than we are.
肯定比我们快
When we get there, can you order your strike team to back off?
我们赶到时,你能让你的人撤退吗
Possibly.
应该可以
But I can't control the guardian.
但我动不了那个守护者
He's under Percy's orders.
他直接听命于珀西
I'll take care of him then.
那就把他交给我吧
Nikita, if it comes down to it,
尼基塔,若逼不得已
I'll put down Owen.
我只有杀掉欧文
It won't come to that.
不会到那种的地步的
Yeah.

We have a situation, Michael.
我碰到件棘手的事,迈克尔
Amanda.
阿曼达
I'm kind of busy right now.
但我现在正在忙
I understand, but Alex has made an accusation against you.
我知道,但艾丽克丝告了你的状
Alex?
艾丽克丝
She said that Thom had feelings for her,
她说因为托姆喜欢她
Feelings that led him to behave erratically.
才致使他行为异常
Unless, of course, Alex's assertions are mistaken.
当然也不排除是艾丽克丝在说谎
Help her. Please.
帮帮她吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry.
她说得没错,抱歉
I should have said something.
我该之前就说明一下的
I thought I could help him.
我以为我可以帮他走出来
So you knew he'd put her in compromising situations?
你知道他让艾丽克丝处于危机境地
Yes, I did.
是的
But he was a promising agent.
我也是惜才
I made the wrong call.
我决策失误了
You of all people should know about the dangers
迈克尔,你应该最清楚
of an agent falling in love with a recruit, Michael.
特工爱上新手有多危险
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.
是的,我会牢记的
You can go.
你可以走了
Michael backed you up.
迈克尔替你作证了
But, Alex,
不过,艾丽克丝
You still lied.
你还是撒了谎
I know. I was protecting Thom.
我知道,我是在保护托姆
In the future, you'd do well to protect yourself.
以后,你应该想好怎么保护自己
Are you still recommending me for cancellation?
你还要建议处决我吗
No.
不了
Lie.
谎话
Give me the box. Give me your blood.
给我黑盒,给我你的血
You're gonna die for no reason.
你会无谓的赔上性命
No reason you'd understand.
你才不会明白
Owen, we can get you the regimen.
欧文,我们能给你弄到机能强化素
I don't need it.
我不需要
Not anymore.
不再需要了
You do this, people will get hurt.
你这么做会有人受伤害的
There's always pain before you get better.
伤愈前的疼痛最难熬
It's how we heal.
这是伤愈的过程
Get out of my line of fire.
别挡在我的枪口前
Owen, please.
欧文,求你了
This is how we will remember Emily,
这是我们缅怀艾米莉的方式...
Nikita, move.
尼基塔,让开
and Daniel,
还有丹尼尔
And everybody else.
和其他无辜惨死的生命
Nikita, move.
让开,尼基塔
No! No!
不,不
Michael, don't!
迈克尔,别开枪
No!

Thanks for not taking the shot.
谢谢你手下留情
I still don't like the guy.
我还是讨厌他
And there's no sign of them?
没有他们的线索吗
No.
没有
The box was destroyed,
黑盒被毁了
and the Guardian and strike team are dead.
守护者和突击小队都挂了
You know that's the second one she's gotten to.
这已经是她毁掉的第二个黑盒了
Perhaps you should rethink your Black Box system.
或许你应该重新考虑一下黑盒系统了
Perhaps.
或许吧
Have you noticed that I end up your nurse a lot?
你有没有觉得我快成你的护士了
You're unconscious half the time we're together.
我们在一起的时间里,你半数是昏迷的
Easy. Easy. Easy.
慢点,慢点,慢慢来
I've been crushing your pills,
我一直在把你的药片研碎
giving them to you intravenously,
给你注射进静脉
so the dosages might be a little off.
所以剂量可能不是很足
My pills?
我的药吗
Yeah. Michael recovered them from the Guardian's safe house.
是的,迈克尔从守护者的藏身处拿来的
About a half-year supply.
大概够你用半年
Thanks.
谢谢
We got to get out of here.
我们得尽快离开这里
Michael's covering for us,
迈克尔在给我们打掩护
but this place may no longer be safe.
但是这里可能快不安全了
Sounds like I owe him.
听起来像我欠他的
You can thank him when we get home.
我们回家以后你可以当面谢谢他
You're gonna have to thank him for me.
你替我谢谢他吧
I'm not going with you.
我不和你一起回去
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I think I need to find some answers.
我想我要去寻找一些问题的答案
Owen, this isn't something you have to go through on your own.
欧文,这不需要你独自承担
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, it is.
没错
But there's some things I have to do by myself.
但是有些事我必须一个人处理
Find a way to get off this regimen for one.
比如想办法摆脱机能素的依赖性
And figure out if I'm ready to start making up
然后搞清楚我有没有准备好去弥补
for the things I've done.
那些从前犯下的错
Until then,
在那之前
I could be no help to you or anybody else.
我没法帮到你或者其他人
You know where I'll be.
你知道在哪能找到我
Uh, Nikita...
尼基塔...
I never apologized
关于丹尼尔的事
for Daniel.
我从没道过歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Take care of yourself, okay?
照顾好自己,好吗
Hello.

Hey, where are you?
你在哪里
I'm in London.
我在伦敦
But I'm coming home.
不过我马上就回去了
We got to talk.
我们得谈谈
Amanda recommended my cancellation.
阿曼达提出建议要处决我
Luckily, Percy wasn't convinced.
好在珀西不同意
We need to move up the timetable on your extraction.
我们得提前一下你脱身的日程了
Good.
好的
I nearly bought it today.
今天我差点就扛不住了
Amanda had me dead to rights.
阿曼达当场戳穿了我
Here's what's weird.
有件事很奇怪
Michael saved my ass.
迈克尔救了我一命
Do you think he's planning something?
你觉得他葫芦里卖的什么药
Alex, we need to talk about Michael.
艾丽克丝,我们得聊聊关于迈克尔的事

分享到