尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第19集:艾丽克丝逃离组织?
日期:2017-02-26 08:19

(单词翻译:单击)

People I used to work for.
我曾为之效命
They are called Divison,
被称为"组织"的秘密行动组
a black-ops program that has now gone rogue.
如今已变得不听将令
And now the man that trained me, someone I trusted, was hunting me.
如今,我曾经信赖的教官在追杀我
I was coming here to double-cross you.
我来这里本是要出卖你
Well...you didn't.
但你没有那么做
You're the strongest person I've ever met.
你是我见过的最坚强的人
this is too dangerous.
这样太危险了
you're supposed to be working on the assignment.
你应该在执行任务
I got a new one. Bearing you.
我有新的任务了,监视你
I had a dream.
我做了个梦
I saw a future for myself with Nathan.
我看到未来的自己,和内森在一起
I have a chance to get out before it's too late,
趁还来得及,我要把握住机会
and I have to take it.
摆脱这一切
Wait...
等等
So you decided... to infiltrate—
所以你决定,去做卧底
yes. But we had a plan.
是的,但是我们是计划好的
yeah, you and this Nikita person.
对,你和这个叫尼基塔的人
A plan to get back at the people who killed your parents?
帮你父母报仇雪恨的计划
yes. Nathan, please...just let me say what I have to say.
是的,内森,请让我把该说的说出来
Hear me out. This is crazy.
听我说完,这太疯狂了
Hey, you promised. I know.
你保证过的,我知道
But I thought you were gonna say
但是我以为
you were in trouble with the mob or something,
找你的麻烦的是黑社会什么的
You know, you owed money.
比如欠高利贷
Government assassins?
没想到你是政府的刺客
They're government-funded, but they've broken away.
是政府资助的,但是已经脱离关系了
They're out of control. I can't do this.
他们已经不受控制了,我做不到
I shouldn't hear this. No. You have to!
我不该知道这些,不,你必须知道
You're the reason everything's changed.
因为你,所有的事情都改变了
What?
什么
You're the reason I wanna get out!
因为你,我想跳出那个火坑
I'm getting out, Nathan.
内森,我要离开那里
Nikita has an escape plan to get me free and clear,
尼基塔会帮我逃走,开始新的生活
and I have someone on the inside, Michael,
我在里面还有迈克尔这个帮手
who's gonna help fake my death.
他会制造一个我死亡的假象
Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么要告诉我这些
Because I want you to come with me.
因为我想让你和我一起走
And you can't decide to do that or not
如果不让你知道真相
unless you know the truth.
你就不能下定决心和我走
All of it.
全部的真相
Nikita has a plan for you too.
尼基塔也为你准备了计划
I'd go first,
我会先走
and then we'd meet up somewhere in a month or so.
然后过一段时间我们去某个地方碰头
Where? Wherever you want.
哪里,任你选
Greece, Brazil.
希腊,巴西
You said you like the music there.
你说你喜欢那里的音乐
Michael—
迈克尔
your boss that stopped by for dinner?
你的老板,上次来吃饭的那位
He—he wasn't on our side then.
那个时候,他还不是我们的人
He is now.
现在他是了
Wow...
哎呦
That we didn't know...
想不到还有意外收获
did we?
不是吗
No.

Alex, hey.
艾丽克丝
Hey, you all right?
你还好吧
No.
不好
What is it?
怎么了
Come on. You've been tense the last couple of days.
说吧,这几天你一直紧张兮兮的
I can't help you if you won't talk about it.
如果你什么都不说,我就帮不了你
I haven't been honest with you.
我一直都在骗你
And I think it's eating me up inside.
这份内疚一直在啃食我的心
That's gonna end... right now.
但是,一切都到今天为止
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
From the second you open your eyes,
从你眼睛睁开的那一刻起
nothing but surprises.
里面就充满了惊喜
That's what I love about you, Alex.
这就是我爱你的原因,艾丽克丝
Alexandra.
亚历山德拉
It's Alexandra.
我叫亚历山德拉
Hello? Alex, you need to come in.
你好,艾丽克丝,你得回来一趟
Immediately.
马上
We're pressed for time,
时间不多了
so you'll go straight from the briefing
所以你听完简报后
to tactical review.
直接进入战术会商
After that, Birkhoff will meet you in logistics
然后,伯克霍夫会在后勤处等你
to go over your infiltration kit.
帮你检查潜入装备
Michael... I thought I was getting out.
迈克尔,我不是要脱身了吗
Nikita said she told you.
尼基塔没告诉你吗
I realize we're on the same team,
虽然我们在同一阵线
but that doesn't mean
但是并不代表
we speak about it in here...ever.
我们可以在这里谈论这个话题
I'm sorry. But why are you putting me on a mission?
对不起,但是你为什么要让我去执行任务
Is it something we're trying to stop?
我们应该避免接任务啊
No. This mission is on the level.
不,这个任务是值得冒险
And you're gonna run point.
这一次你做队长
What? You're being assigned
什么, 有一个试用特工
a provisional agent.
会做你的队友
I realize the two of you have had your differences,
我知道你们之前有过节
but thrust me when I tell you
但是请相信我
There is no one else for this job.
没人比你俩更适合这个任务
Kalume Ungara.
卡鲁姆·乌戈拉
Profiled in last month's Vanity Fair—
上个月《名利场》的封面人物
"The Children of Power."
"权力之子"
Kalume's father is the president of Liberia,
卡鲁姆的父亲是利比里亚的总统
So...life is good.
生活有滋有味
Kalume lives like a prince, parties like a rock star.
卡鲁姆养尊处优,声色犬马
If that's all that he did, we wouldn't care.
我们关心的不是他的这些事
But Kal, as his Harvard classmates like to call him,
不过这位他哈佛同学口中的卡尔
is also something of an entrepreneur.
也算是一名企业家
So he uses conflict diamonds
他将贩卖血钻得到的资金
to fund his illegal weapons operation.
投入到他的非法武器研制中
According to our intel, he is at the moment
根据我们的情报,他现在正在
arranging the sale of a new nerve toxin
计划出售一种新型神经性毒剂
which is extremely lethal and compact.
这种武器杀害力极强且轻巧便携
He designs his weapons himself in a private laboratory underneath his home in Geneva.
他在日内瓦家中的地下私人实验室里自行研发武器
You two are going to blow it up.
你们俩的任务是去把它炸了
How? There's an economic summit
怎么炸, 明天晚上在日内瓦的
in Geneva tomorrow night at the Eagleson center.
伊格尔森中心有一个经济峰会
Kalume will be attending with his father's delegation,
卡鲁姆将与他父亲的代表团一同出席
and afterwards he'll be throwing
之后他将在自己日内瓦湖城的家中
one of his legendary parties at his home on the Lake.
举办一个他所谓的传奇派对
Let me guess. We're invited.
我猜猜,我们受邀出席
Actually, you were chosen.
确切地说,你们被选中了
Kal has a...weakness for fashion models.
卡尔有一个软肋,他对时装模特情有独钟
Last week he met with a division agent
上周他与一名假扮成经纪人的
who was posing as a broker.
"组织"特工见了面
Looked through some photos and...he chose the both of you.
他看了一些照片,选中了你们俩
Sale goes down in 23 hours.
还有23个小时买卖就要成交了
Let's go do what division does best—
使出我们"组织"的看家本领
Strike first, strike fast, leave no trace.
先敌出手,速战速决,不留踪迹
Alex.
艾丽克丝
This is a big deal.
事关重大
We're counting on you.
这次全看你的了
How could you do this?
你怎么可以这样做
You knew we were planning her escape,
你明知我们在计划让她脱身
and now you're sending her on an overseas mission?
还要派她出境执行任务
I'm not sending her anywhere.
不是我要派她去的
By the time Percy looped me in,
珀西给我任务的时候
she and Jaden had already been picked.
她和杰登已经被选定了
You could have fought it.
你可以提出抗议
On what grounds?
以什么理由
You want Percy to start asking questions?
你想让珀西提出质疑吗
It'd put her in more danger.
这会让她更危险的
We do it tonight then.
那我们今晚就行动
What Fake your death.
什么,伪造你的死亡
Car accident, like we said.
如我们之前所说,制造一起交通意外
Your ID packet's all ready to go.
你的新身份已经都准备好了
We'll stage it on the way to the airport.
我们去机场的路上再作安排
Out of the question.
那不可能
We have a very tight window on this mission,
我们这次行动不易下手
and losing Alex would jeopardize that.
失去艾丽克丝绝对是致命的打击
This mission?
这次行动
A division mission.
是"组织"的行动
It's a good mission. Good for who?
此行动目的积极,对谁而言
Percy?
珀西吗
For our country.
对国家有利
This nerve toxin can be used in a terrorist attack.
这种神经性毒剂可能会被用于恐怖袭击
Or...to line Percy's pockets?
也可能被珀西中饱私囊
He won't get his hands on it.
他得不到那武器
I've designed the explosion
我已经设计好了爆炸计划
to completely incinerate the toxin.
会将毒剂烧成灰烬的
What if it killed me, too?
如果我也死于爆炸之中呢
We're supposed to blow up the lab, right?
我们是要炸掉实验室,对吗
What if we faked my death on the mission?
利用这次行动伪造我死亡如何
That's too risky.
那太危险了
Nikita, that is too risky.
尼基塔,这样太过冒险
So that's how you want to do this.
那么你是打算要这么做了
In the middle of an operation with division monitoring?
在行动之中,而且还在"组织"监控下
Kinda makes it sweeter.
这样死更光彩
Not the point.
言归正传
Listen, if she blows up on foreign soil,
如果她在外国领土遇爆炸身亡
it's not like Percy can send a bunch of cleaners
珀西没办法派出大批的清除者
to sift through the rubble.
去废墟中排查
She'd die a hero too.
而且她还算是光荣牺牲
All we're talking about is altering the exfil.
我们不过是把撤退计划改动一下
Could work.
这个计划可行
As long as the original mission gets finished.
但必须要完成计划的行动
So we can do it.
那你不反对了吗
Yeah.
不反对
Yes.
是的
As long as we don't step on division's toes.
只要我们没侵犯到组织的利益
Right?
是吧
Jaden, now, based on recent performance,
杰登,基于你最近的表现
you remain on provisional status.
你仍然处于试用阶段
Alex is the lead agent.
艾丽克丝负责指挥行动
Are we clear?
明白了吗
Clear. And, Alex,
明白了,还有,艾丽克丝
I trust you'll remember the lessons we've shared here.
我相信你还记得我们在这里上的那一课
I will always treasure them.
我会铭记于心的
I thought so.
我想也是
Alex, you need to understand something—
艾丽克丝,你要明白
Look, don't even. I'm not gonna fight you on this.
不用多说,这次任务我不会跟你对着干
Good. 'cause I'm not fighting you.
那就好,因为我不会跟你对着干
There's two things waiting for me
这次任务完了
on the other side of this mission
等待我的只有两个结果
A promotion or a coffin.
不是晋升就是进棺材
And I'm claustrophobic.
而我只有孤注一掷
Trust me.
相信我
No one wants this mission to succeed more than I do.
没人比我更希望这次行动成功
Then there won't be any surprises.
那就是说不会有什么惊喜了
Not from you and not from me.
你没问题,我也没问题
We'll watch out for each other.
我们彼此照应
No surprises.
没有惊喜
This is your comm unit.
这是你的通讯装置
Use that device.
用这个装置
It'll override Division's channel,
能重写"组织"的信号
and Birkhoff will never hear a thing.
伯克霍夫什么也听不到
You, me, and Alex will have a separate frequency
这次行动,你,我,艾丽克丝
during this operation.
会使用不同的频率
Got it.
明白
You were right about the weapons lab.
你对武器实验室的判断是正确的
Ventilation room up top, just behind the house.
通风机房在楼顶,房子的后面
You can leave the exfil kit there, like you said.
如你所说,可以把撤退装备留在那里
I told Alex about it.
我跟艾丽克丝说过了
Perfect.
好极了
All right. What was that all about today?
好了,今天为什么对我板着脸
You put the mission before Alex.
你把任务看得比艾丽克丝还重
Absolutely not. I explained to you that Percy—
不是,我跟你解释过珀西的问题
You put the mission before Alex,
你把任务看得比艾丽克丝重要
because you've always believed deep down
因为你始终坚信
that there's something good about Division.
"组织"有它好的一面
There is.
确实有
Really? All these years, Percy's manipulated you—
是吗,这些年珀西一直在利用你
Percy will pay for what he did. Trust me.
相信我,珀西会付出代价的
But Division has done more good than most people will ever know.
但"组织"的贡献远比多数人知道的大得多
Like what?
比如什么
Taking kids off the street and turning them into killers?
从街上劫持少年,把他们培训成杀手
Or brokering girls like sex workers?
还是像倒卖妓女一样对待女孩
Alex and Jaden were picked out of a catalogue by a sociopath.
艾丽克丝和杰登不幸被一个反社会疯子挑中了
And they're about to get inside where nobody—
而他们却能完成
not the CIA— no one could ever get.
连中情局都无法完成的任务
This is what I'm talking about.
我说的就是这个
You don't want to stop this nerve agent?
你不想摧毁这批神经毒剂吗
I do. Of course I do!
我当然想
I just don't think there's anything good about Division.
但我不认为"组织"还有好的一面
That can change.
你的看法会改变的
Michael...
迈克尔
I love you.
我爱你
I just hate where you work.
但我讨厌你的工作
And you want me to hate it too?
你想让我也讨厌它吗
Yes.
没错
Nikita, when I was in the navy...
尼基塔,我在海军服役的时候
I felt like I was a part of something...
总感觉自己是
much bigger than myself.
某种强大力量的一小部分
And that didn't change when I joined Division.
我加入"组织"时这一点也未改变
I need to know...
我想知道
that I can make a difference.
自己是有价值的
It's a part of who I am.
这是我的性格
It's a part of who you are too.
同样也是你的性格
I better get going.
我该走了
Nikita...
尼基塔
I'll call you when I'm on the ground.
我到达后联系你
We cannot have peace unless we make it for ourselves.
我们要靠自己的力量争取和平
Isn't that why we've gathered here today?
这不就是我们今天齐聚在此的原因吗
We must imagine a region free from unrest and famine and war.
我们要构建一片没有动乱,饥荒和战争的乐土
We must look to the future, and yet...
我们应该着眼于未来
if this summit is to truly be about peace,
如果此次峰会旨在共建和平
then there are many things we must let go—
我们就都要冰释前嫌
fear, anger, recriminations from our past.
过去的恐惧,愤怒,相互指责都既往不咎
I have often talked about this with my son.
我和我的儿子也经常讨论这个问题
What I see for the future of our countries and our region
我所憧憬的本国和本地区未来的和平
is a peace as strong and bright as the jewels
就像我们出产的宝石那样
we provide the world.
一片光明,坚不可摧
He's right about one thing.
有一句话是真的
The rocks are very bright.
他们的宝石确实很亮
One of his flunkies just gave us some swag.
这是他一个手下送来的
He is good. I'll give him that.
小伙子挺不错,我得承认
My father keeps telling me
父亲总对我说
I need to let go of childish things.
"别太孩子气"
I tell him, "I will do that,
我对他说, "啥时候你下课了
as soon as you stop lecturing me."
我就不孩子气了"
Ladies.
女士们
I see you have been tagged.
你们被打了标签
Tagged?
标签
Yes. Isn't that what they do to the wildlife in your country?
对,这不是你们国家对野生动物的做法吗
They're beautiful.
首饰很漂亮
So have you seen the other girls?
你们见过其他女孩了吗
Kalume... didn't they tell you?
卡鲁姆,他们没告诉你吗
We're not like the other girls.
我们可不是一般的女孩
Kalume.
卡鲁姆
Time to go.
该走了
This is Edgar, part of my father's security team.
这位是埃德伽,我父亲的卫队成员
Try not to trip on the pole up his ass.
可别跟他过不去哦
The bus is waiting.
大巴在等了
Ladies, Edgar will escort you.
女士们,埃德伽护送你们
Nice work. He's already into you.
干得漂亮,他看上你了
Nothing I hate more than an entitled rich kid.
我最讨厌的就是公子哥富二代
They're in. Good.
她们进去了,好
Eyes inside?
能监视里面吗
No cameras installed.
没装摄像头
I guess he likes to keep his orgies on the d-l.
看来他是想偷着爽
We'll be fine with audio.
有音频信号就行
If the girls don't get what they need from Kalume,
如果她们搞不到卡鲁姆的虹膜图像
I can't hack the door on that lab.
反正我是撬不开那实验室的门
They'll get it.
她们会拿到的
You don't like the man you work for.
你不喜欢你的老板
I work for President Ungara.
我效力于乌戈拉总统
Kalume is a boy.
卡鲁姆不过是个孩子
Oh, he likes to have a good time.
他爱享受生活
What's wrong with that?
那有什么不对
As long as he never meets my daughter.
只要他离我女儿远点就行
Amen.
阿门
I wanna see...
来让我瞅瞅...
how hot these look on you.
你戴这副墨镜有多性感
Let's see.
瞧瞧
I'm sorry, baby.
抱歉,宝贝
Those don't work at all.
这副墨镜不适合你
Let me see those beautiful eyes again.
还是把你的明眸露出来吧
I think you've had enough, girl.
姑娘,我觉得你喝得够多了
You know what?
知道吗
I can't hold onto these and another drink.
酒一喝多眼镜也戴不住了
So why don't you be a doll...
你何不乖乖地...
and hang onto them for me?
帮我拿好呢
All right?
好吗
Hey, I paid her to party, not complain.
我雇她是来助兴,不是来扫兴的
Trust me...
相信我...
You'll get more bang for the buck with me.
我会让你觉得物超所值
I've got the sunglasses. I'm moving down to the lab.
我拿到墨镜了,现在就去实验室
Good.
好的
Alex, remember to place the charges on the chemical containers.
艾丽克丝,别忘了在化学容器上插上电极
It'll act as an accelerant and incinerate the toxin.
它的作用相当于催化剂,能够焚化毒素
It'll destroy the lab without affecting the house.
在摧毁实验室的同时,可保全房屋
Nikita, it's me. I'm on the private comm.
尼基塔,是我,正在用私线和你通话
We're on schedule.
行动正按照计划进行
The exfil kit is in the ventilation room.
撤退装备在通风机房
One more thing.
还有一件事
Once you're free,
逃脱之后
you're gonna have to be alone for a while.
你得自己单独待一段时间
I know you'll be smart and I know you'll be careful,
我知道你会很机敏,很小心
But...
但是...
Please be strong.
一定要坚强
For yourself.
为了你自己
God knows you've been for me.
天知道你一直以来都是为了我
She must be down in the lab by now.
她现在一定已经到实验室了
This party's a blast.
派对可真热闹
I hear it gets even better afterwards.
我听说高潮还在后面
You'll just have to wait and see.
那就让我们拭目以待吧
You're early. I'm on schedule.
你来早了,我很准时
Where is it?
东西在哪里
It's in the lab. I'll take you there.
在实验室里,我带你过去
Uh, Kal, where you going? You stay here.
卡尔,你要去哪里,你待在这里
You won't even know I'm there.
你找不到我怎么办
Stay here.
待在这里
This is Jaden.
我是杰登
He's moving to the lab. I think he's got a customer.
他正往实验室走,带了个买家
Copy that. I'm almost there.
收到,我马上就好
Okay.
好了
The nerve toxin.
这就是神经毒素
It's not what you expected, huh?
不像你想的那样对吧
You see, I've developed a way to store it in resin form.
我研发的技术使其能以脂的形式存在
Then I use a small electrical charge
只需一个小小的电极
to ignite and disperse it.
便能使其点燃并扩散
What about the delivery system.
那携载系统呢
You don't expect me to walk into the summit with that brick.
该不会让我带着那块砖头回到峰会大厅吧
Have faith, Anya.
相信我,安雅
The delivery system is the best part.
携载系统才是最棒的部分
In resin form, the toxin can be shaped and polished.
毒素以脂的形态存在时,可被塑形打磨
The jewelry is a self-contained detonator.
这珠宝本身就是一个引信
Let go of me!
放开我
And the trigger?
引爆装置在哪里
There's an app for that.
有个专门的程序
What do you think you are doing, Kalume?
卡鲁姆,你这是要造反吗
You have lost your mind. Tell that to my father.
你简直是疯了,向我父亲告状去啊
Your father?
你父亲
If he knew what you are doing down here...
如果他知道你在这里的所作所为...
He's trying to bring peace to our country.
他在努力为祖国带来平稳定
With what? Reform?
凭借什么,改革吗
Transition?
还是平稳过渡
He has shown a weakness, Edgar.
他这是一种懦弱的表现,埃德伽
It's time for me to take the power I deserve!
是时候该由我掌权了
You are just afraid
你不过是害怕
he will cut off his supply of diamonds to you...
他会切断你的钻石供应...
And then you won't be able to buy your whores.
那样你就没钱叫小姐了
That is the only way you can get a woman to sleep with you.
只有砸钱才会有女人肯跟你睡觉
Put him in the box.
把他关进试验箱
If you attack him at the summit,
如果你在峰会上对他动手
they will know it was you!
他们会知道是你干的
No, Edgar! Attack them all...
错,埃德伽,我把他们统统干掉...
And no one will know who the target is!
那样他们就不知道谁是真正的目标了
You bastard!
你这个混蛋
Let me out! Let me out!
放我出去,放我出去
Each set of earrings has its own unique code.
每副耳环都有独立的密码
Anya, just hit...
安雅,只要拨号...
Send.
发送
Let me out of here! Let me out!
快放我出去,放我出去
Let me out of here! let me out! out!
放我出去,放我出去
No!
不要
Kalume!
卡鲁姆
These will get you into the summit.
这是峰会的通行证
And these...
还有这个...
I think you could make work.
我相信你已经会用了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Meet me in the ventilation room.
在通风机房碰头
Wait a minute, Alex. Slow down.
等等,艾丽克丝,慢点说
She wasn't a customer?
她不是个买家吗
No. She's using the toxin,
不,她要用毒素不假
but she's gonna kill his father
但她要杀的是他爸爸
and make it look like an attack on the whole summit.
并将其伪装成对整个峰会的袭击
She's gonna gas all of them.
她要毒死所有人
Nikita, are you listening to me?
尼基塔,你在听我说话吗
We have to tell Michael.
我们得告诉迈克尔
No. Anya is on her way.
不行,安雅在行动了
If we tell Michael,
如果我们告诉迈克尔
he'll follow Division protocol
他会执行"组织"的行动惯例
and he'll put you and Jaden on the immediate threat.
这样你和杰登就危险了
He'll call off the operation.
他只会取消行动
Alex...
艾丽克丝...
We are this close to getting you out of Division.
你离逃出"组织"只有一步之遥
You have to blow the lab,
你必须炸掉实验室
and they have to believe you're in it.
并使他们相信你身处其中
But the attack.
但是袭击怎么办
I'll stop the attack.
我会去阻止他们
You stay on mission. Ok?
你继续完成任务,好吗
Stay strong.
要坚强
Good luck.
祝你好运
You too.
你也是
You did what? I told Alex
你做了什么,我告诉艾丽克丝
to stay on mission. Nikita...
继续任务,尼基塔...
If the attack is imminent, I need all available resources on it now.
如果袭击即将发生,我现在就要集中所有可用资源阻止它
Yeah. I'm available.
我知道,我也是你的可用资源
I've got Anya's description,
我这有安雅的资料
and I already put the summit into the nav.
而且我已经将峰会地址输入导航系统了
I'm ten minutes out.
我还有十分钟就到了
You know, if Percy finds out about the attack,
如果珀西发现袭击的事
he'll pull Alex off anyway.
他同样会命令艾丽克丝停止任务
He won't find out,
他不会发现
because he won't have time to find out.
因为他没时间发现
Alex will call in, pretend she's trapped,
艾丽克丝会报告,假装她被困住了
blow the lab from the outside. She'll die a hero.
然后从外面炸毁实验室,她会光荣殉职
Look,you can't blow the lab. It'll tip off Kalume.
听着,你不能炸掉实验室,卡鲁姆会知道的
He might accelerate the attack.
他可能提前进行袭击
Or he might get spooked and call the whole thing off.
他也有可能被吓到,然后叫停袭击
Michael,let me ask you something.
迈克尔,让我问问你
If I was still at Division and this was happening,
如果这事发生时我仍在"组织"
who would you put on?
你会派谁去
Come on. I'm an agent all over again.
说吧,我又是你的特工了
Isn't that...some kind of fantasy of yours?
这难道不是你一直梦想的吗
All right. I want a report when you're on the scene.
好吧,你到达现场时向我报告
Then we'll blow it. Michael—
然后我们再炸掉它,迈克尔
Bye.
再见
Alex, do you copy?
艾丽克丝,收到请讲
Yes.
收到
I have one charge left to set.
我还要装上一处炸药
Okay. Finish setting the charges,
好的,继续装炸药
but don't blow the lab— not yet.
但是不要炸掉实验室,现在还不行
You talked to Nikita? Yeah.
你和尼基塔谈过了吗,是的
Look, I know how much you want this.
听着,我知道你有多想摆脱"组织"
I do. But we have to wait.
我很清楚,但是我们必须等等
And I believe that the future of peace in our region begins here.
我相信我们地区未来的和平始于此地
Sweet.
很好
What do you got?
你有什么发现
Oh, just a nice little pair of C-4 bricks
就一对可爱的C-4炸药
rigged to blow outside the summit.
设定好在峰会外爆炸
What about the nerve agent?
神经性毒剂呢
Nothing yet.
还未发现
And Anya? No contact. Michael...
安雅呢,还未遭遇,迈克尔...
This is the same van I saw outside of Kalume's place.
这辆货车与我在卡鲁姆官邸外看到的是同一辆
This has to be part of the plan.
这肯定是计划的一部分
I've already disabled it,so...
我已经拆掉了炸弹,所以...
Why don't we let Alex do what she needs to do?
我们干嘛不让艾丽克丝继续她的任务呢
Not until you've located Anya.
等你找到安雅之后再说
Michael, I'm here. You know I can stop this.
迈克尔,我已经到了,你知道我能阻止袭击
You're asking me to risk innocent lives.
你是要我拿无辜的性命去冒险
No. I'm asking you to trust me.
不,我是要你相信我
Hey, baby.
亲爱的
Come on. I wanna dance.
来吧,我想跳舞
Kalume.
卡鲁姆
We found these in the lab.
我们在实验室里找到了这个
What are these?
这是什么
Those are...
那是
Sequins.
亮片吧
Don't get cute with me.
别和我装傻
This is from your friend's dress-Where is she?
这些是你朋友裙子上的,她在哪里
Who said she was my friend?
谁说她是我朋友啦
Alex.
艾丽克丝
This is Michael back in operations.
我是迈克尔,我在指挥中心
Report.
请报告
Are the charges set?
炸药都装好了吗
All the charges are set.
一切就绪
But you're still on the lab. Get out of there.
但你还在实验室里,快出来
So I should proceed according to plan.
我应该按计划行动
Proceed as planned.
按计划行动
What is this, spy 101?
搞什么鬼,对台词呢
Just do it.
炸了闪人
Wait. We have a problem. I'm stuck in the lab.
等等,有麻烦了,我被困在了实验室
I see other guards. I think I'm trapped.
我看到有其他警卫,我觉得我被困住了
Let me go!
放开我
Operations, do you hear that?
指挥中心,你们听到了吗
I don't know what she's talking about, dude.
伙计,我不知道她在说什么
I can't hear anything.
我什么都听不到
No, we do not. What's going on?
我们听不到,发生什么事了
Stand by. I think it's Jaden.
等一下,好像是杰登
Get over there. Her comm has been damaged.
过去,她的通讯器被破坏了
Who are you?
你是谁
Who do you work for?
你为谁工作
No one.
不为谁
Jaden, do you read me?
杰登,你听得见我说话吗
Are you in the lab? Where is your friend?
你是不是在实验室里,你的同伙在哪
I know you're working together.
我知道你们是一起的
Yes.
是的
Yes is the answer.
回答是肯定的
Can you get out of there?
你能脱身吗
Keep...
接着...
Talking.

Only thing I'm gonna do...
我唯一想做的事
is blow you away.
就是送你上西天
Blow...you...away.
送你上西天
Now!
立刻
Alex...what is going on?
艾丽克丝,发生什么事了
Jaden's been captured.
杰登被抓住了
What?
什么
Alex, report.
艾丽克丝,报告情况
I'm gonna save her.
我要去救她
Who else knows about the attack on the summit?
还有谁知道对峰会的袭击行动
Who knows?
还有谁知道
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Cooperate...
老实交代
or things are gonna get very nasty.
否则我会让你死得很难看
This car bomb makes no sense.
这颗汽车炸弹太说不通了
This is supposed to be a nerve gas attack.
这本应该是一场神经性毒气袭击
Frankfort. Three years ago.
还记得三年前我们在法兰克福
Remember we stopped that attack by the Volksfrei Movement?
阻止过一起"沃克斯弗莱运动"的袭击吗
The corporate retreat.
目标是一个公司的联谊会
Wait. Didn't the Volksfrei do an armed assault?
等等,那次不是武装袭击吗
Yes, they did.
是的
But like this summit,
但是就像这场峰会
it was a large group in an even larger space.
大量人群处在更为宽阔的空间
So what'd they do?
他们是怎么做的
They blew a car and made it seem
他们炸了一辆车
as if the terrorists were attacking from outside.
造成恐怖份子从外部侵袭的假象
They timed it to go off five minutes ago
他们将爆炸时间定为五分钟前
so that security can heard them all in one place.
让保安人员有时间把他们往一个处集结
A smaller area...
集结到一个很小的区域内
where they could easily gun them down. Or gas 'em.
他们就可以轻松扫射或毒死目标
I'm going inside. Is Alex back on?
我现在就进去,艾丽克丝回去执行任务了吗
I'll let you know when it's done.
完事了我会告诉你的
All right.
好吧
I'll call you after I take this bitch down.
我干掉这个贱人后再打给你
Stay back!
闪开
Hang on!
抓住我
You promised me more bang for the buck.
你说会让我感到物超所值
Trust me... I will take that offer.
相信我,我会欣然接受
You have no idea what I'm capable of.
你是不知道我的手段
I know exactly what you're capable of.
你那点手段我再清楚不过了
You think I don't know you?
你以为我不了解你吗
I know you.
我很了解你
And I know what that gun is making up for.
我也知道那枪是干什么的
I know you better than you think.
我比你想象中更了解你
I loved someone just like you....
当我还是个小女孩时
when I was just a girl.
我爱上了同你一类的人
Crushing on you.
喜欢上你
Then came the night
然后在一个夜晚
when you tried to use your gun
你试图用你的枪
to take everything away from me.
夺走我的全部时
But you blew it.
你却玩砸了
And you know what I did to you, superstar?
你知道我怎么对你吗,帅哥
Stuck a knife in the back of your neck
我趁你睡着的时候
while you were sleeping.
我一刀捅进你的后颈
People I work for...
我为之卖命的人
They thought I showed initiative.
他们认为我很有天分
Forget this.
算了
We'll do this the old-fashioned way.
我们就用老办法解决
Down on the ground—now.
趴在地上,快点
Stop.
别动
Jaden!
杰登
Old-fashioned way.
还真是老办法
Alex, be advised.
艾丽克丝,注意
We have three bad guys moving in off the perimeter
有三个敌人正在接近
coming to you.
朝你们去了
You're in charge. How are we doing this?
你是指挥,我们怎么办
I guess the hard way.
硬碰硬
Mr. President.
总统先生
Ladies and gentlemen, please calm down.
女士们先生们,请保持冷静
There's been a explosion outside,
外面发生一场爆炸
but that's all we know so far.
目前还没有更多的信息
For security reasons,
为了保险起见
they have asked that we make our way
建议大家前往
to a small room located through those double doors.
双开门后面的小房间
We'll be safer there.
那里更安全
Michael, flash traffic is saying
迈克尔,我突然收到消息
there's been an attack on the developing nations summit in Geneva.
日内瓦发展中国家峰会遭遇袭击
We haven't received any reports.
我们目前没有收到任何报告
We've been a little busy.
这边正忙
They're evacuating the conference,
他们正在疏散与会人员
so pull them from the compound and send them to the summit.
将我们的人调离别墅派往峰会
As soon as they finish surviving, sir.
遵命,如果她们能活着出来
I'm out!
我没子弹了
Ok.
没事了
Hold on.
等一下
Not bad for a couple cover girls.
咱们封面女郎任务圆满完成
Where'd you get that?
你从哪弄来的
Uh, one of Kalume's gift bags.
卡鲁姆的一个礼品袋里
And you gave it up for little old me.
给我戴岂不是浪费
Alex, report.
艾丽克丝,汇报情况
The lab is destroyed.
实验室炸毁
Jaden with you?
杰登和你在一起吗
Affirmative.
是的
We're on our way to the extraction point.
我们正在赶往撤离点
Copy that. They're safe.
收到,她们安全了
Good. Send them to the summit
很好,派她们前往峰会
and intercept the threat.
处理险情
Right away.
马上
I left my phone downstairs.
我把手机落在楼下了
Round two.
第二回合开始
Do I have to beat you again?
揍你一次不改是吗
Cocky. I like that.
有性格,姐喜欢
You have no idea.
不知天高地厚
Can you hear me now?
不得瑟了吧
Those aren't from my country.
这一定不是我国产的钻石
Appearances can be deceiving, Mr. President.
不要被表象蒙蔽双眼,总统先生
A diamond is dust.
钻石不过是浮云
A loyal son a terrorist.
孝子变成了恐怖份子
Kalume?
卡鲁姆吗
I'm sorry.
我深表遗憾
Ladies and gentlemen, if I can have your attention please.
女士们先生们,请大家听我讲
I have some good news.
我有好消息要告诉大家
I've been assured that...
已经可以确保...
Anya Weimer.
安雅·韦默
I would love to get my hands on her.
真想亲手抓到她
Been hunting her for years, and then the Swiss capture her.
追捕了她好多年,却落到了瑞士人手里
Really? The Swiss.
真的假的,让瑞士人抓了
Sounds like she slipped up.
貌似是她大意了
Well, maybe she wasn't that great.
好吧,也许她没传说中那么棒
You two, on the other hand, were outstanding.
话说回来,你们两个干得漂亮
Your country thanks you, and I thank you.
国家感谢你们,我也以你们为荣
Good work, Alex.
干得好,艾丽克丝
You have a great future here.
你在"组织"的前途不可限量
All I had to do was press a button...
我只需要按下按钮
Kalume, the lab, Jaden—
卡鲁姆,实验室,杰登
They would have all been gone.
就都灰飞烟灭了
I'd have been free and clear.
我从此再无后顾之忧
So what stopped you?
那你为什么不那么做
You did.
因为你
I asked myself, "what would Nikita do?"
我问我自己,换成尼基塔她会怎么做
You know what she would do if she were you?
你怎么知道如果换成她会怎么样
Get out.
走吧
We can still make that happen, Alex.
下次我们还有机会的,艾丽克丝
I'm staying put.
我决定留下
The day I was recruited inside division,
在我被"组织"征募的那天
you told me I had a chance to make a difference.
你告诉我,我有机会可以有一番作为的
This mission...felt...right.
这次任务让我感觉..还不错
Felt good.
或者说感觉很好
Do you really think that Percy's
难道你以为
gonna let you hold on to that feeling?
珀西会让你的这种成就感存在很久吗
I don't know if I want to stay inside division.
我不知道自己是否还想留在"组织"内部
But I am going to stay in this fight.
不过我会留下来继续战斗
Our fight.
我们的战斗
You know where to find me.
你们知道在哪可以找到我
She has a right to decide for herself.
她有权为自己的将来做决定
That's what scares me.
正因为如此才吓到了我
So it got a little rough.
所以过程可能会比较艰辛
Yeah. But it was worth it.
是啊,不过是值得的
Are you're telling me
这是在告诉我
you think there's a good side to division?
你觉得"组织"也有它善良的一面吗
No.
当然不是
Not unless you're running it one day.
除非某天"组织"的领导人成了你
Or you are.
或者是你
Oh, I like windows.
我喜欢窗户
You needed this, Michael.
这次任务正是你所需要的,迈克尔
It was a good victory.
是一场不错的胜利
It was.
确实如此
And you got to boss me around again.
你又对我颐指气使了
Not that you listened.
你又不服从指挥了
Just like old times.
就像从前一样
Not old times.
不是从前
New times.
是新的开始
You know what this is.
你知道这是什么
Alex's report on the mission.
是艾丽克丝的任务报告
What's it say?
上面是怎么说的
Mm, it's... actually very complimentary.
她对你大加赞扬
That's sweet.
不错嘛
I left this out of my report...
我忘记在报告里提这个了
Like you asked.
正如您所愿
I always did love your initiative.
我喜欢的就是你的聪明主动
Congratulations, Jaden.
恭喜你,杰登
You're an agent now.
你成为正式特工了

分享到
重点单词
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • supplyn. 补给,供给,供应,贮备 vt. 补给,供给,提供,
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • illegaladj. 不合法的,非法的 n. 非法移民
  • brokern. 经纪人 vt. 安排,协商(协议的细节,尤指在两国
  • summitn. 顶点;最高阶层 vi. 参加最高级会议,爬到最高点