尼基塔(MP3+中英字幕) 第13集:保护王子的行动
日期:2017-02-21 08:12

(单词翻译:单击)

6 years ago, I was taken from prison
六年前,一个政府秘密小组
and forced to become an assassin
将我从狱中释放
for a secret unit of the government,
并胁迫我成为一名杀手
a black-ops program called Division
名为"组织"的秘密行动组
that has now gone rogue.
如今已变得不听将令
They destroyed my identity,
他们抹杀了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
还杀害了我爱的人
I escaped, and now the man that trained me, someone I trusted, is hunting me.
我跳出魔窟,如今,我曾经信赖的教官正在追杀我
Division's power and influence continue to grow.
"组织"的势力和影响日益膨胀
No one is outside their reach,
他们的魔爪无所不及
and they will annihilate any person,
不论是个人还是政府组织
any government that stands in their way.
只要与其作对便都将惨遭毒手
But along with my partner Alex,
但是我在"组织"的内应,艾丽克丝
who is undercover inside Division,
会和我一起
I will stop them.
阻止他们
I will protect the innocents they target...
我会保护无辜的人免受其害
and I will make them pay.
我还要让他们付出代价
This is how it's gonna go down.
我们的行动计划是这样的
2 security guards by the main entrance.
主入口处布置有两名警卫
Single-zone walkthrough metal detector,
单人通过式金属探测门
hardwired to dedicated police alarm,
电路直接连接专用警局报警器
which takes us to 2 closed-circuit security cameras.
然后我们会遇到两个闭路摄像头
Once we're past the lobby,
穿过走廊后
we move into the main hall.
我们进入大厅
That's where the guests will be.
来宾们都在这里
The attack will be timed so we reach the takedown point
这次行动会精确计时,所以我们会在
just as the target hits the stage.
目标登台时准时到达目标击杀点
Time?
用时多少
8 minutes, 37.
八分三十七秒
We add 2 minutes for evac,
用两分钟来撤离
we still have a 30-second cushion.
我们仍然还有三十秒的弹性时间
11 minutes...
十一分钟
That's how long it'll take to kill prince Erik of Georgia.
十一分钟就要干掉格鲁吉亚的埃里克王子
And you'll be posing as members
你要伪装成格鲁吉亚
of the Georgian armed forces?
武装部队的人吗
You know they're loyal
你知道他们对当局政府
to the existing administration.
忠心耿耿
So Georgia's president hired Division?
是格鲁吉亚的总统雇佣了"组织"吗
To dress up as his own guys? No.
没必要伪装成他自己的人,所以不是
It's definitely a false-flag mission.
这次任务绝对是想嫁祸于人
Someone wants the president
有人想把杀死王子的罪名
to take the fall for killing the prince.
嫁祸给总统
Good way to start a coup.
真是发起政变的妙招啊
And I warned her
我求婚之前就提醒过她
that I don't own a castle,
我可买不起城堡
but she still said yes.
但是她还是答应了
I did buy him some shining armor for a wedding present.
我真买了闪亮的盔甲给他作为结婚礼物
Yes. Very difficult to get dry-cleaned.
是啊,干洗可费劲了
I can imagine.
可以想象
But, princess Kristina,
但是克里斯蒂娜王妃
you're also from royalty, correct?
你也是出身皇族,对吧
Yes. Erik and I both come
对,埃里克和我的家族
from families with claims to the throne,
都有王位继承权
and uniting our bloodline
我们的联姻
has given our supporters a huge boost.
让我们的支持者受益匪浅
But beyond that,
除此之外
I've always taken my heritage seriously.
我一直都很妥善保管我继承的遗产
That's why I'm so excited
所以我非常兴奋
about the crown jewel exhibit we've brought to America.
能在美国展览我们的皇冠珠宝
It's a pretty high-profile op for your first mission.
你的第一个任务就很引人瞩目啊
Michael must really believe in you.
迈克尔肯定很信任你
Yeah, Michael's not in on it.
这次迈克尔没有参加
He's not?
他没参加
You know how he feels about percy's mission-for-hire jobs.
你知道他不爽珀西私接黑活
Besides, he's busy
而且他也忙着
reconfiguring Division's defenses.
重新布置"组织"的防御系统
You exposed some pretty big holes
你的逃跑
when you busted out of there.
暴露了"组织"不少很大的漏洞
Has he asked about me?
他问起过我吗
In an operational context, that is.
我说的是在谈及任务的情况下
Not lately.
最近没有
So what was the deal with you and Michael?
你和迈克尔到底是怎么回事
Let's just focus on the mission.
集中精力在这次的任务上就行了
What kind of intel does Division have?
"组织"得到了多少情报
Everything—
无所不知
security detail, personnel lists,
保安小队,人员名单
itinerary for the royal couple—
王室夫妇的行程
All official.
全都是官方资料
We're gonna need to get a copy of those.
我们也要弄一份
On the way. Stand by.
这就来,待命
Can I help you, agent?
特工,有何贵干
Where's Birkhoff?
伯克霍夫在哪里
On leave. Can I help you with something?
他在休假,我为你效劳吗
Uh, I was just going to
我只是想
review the tactical plans for operation Castle.
复习一下城堡行动的战术策略
Electronic tablet or sent to your smartphone?
发到你的掌上电脑还是你的智能手机上
Phone is fine.
手机就行
Done.
完工
Anything else?
还有事吗
No.
没了
Thank you.
多谢
Alex.
艾丽克丝
Prepping for your op?
准备好行动了吗
It's the key to success, right?
此乃取胜之匙,对吧
Preparation?
充分准备
Stephen's a good man.
斯蒂芬这人不错
He's a good team leader for your first.
你第一次行动,他会带好你
How 'bout you?
那你呢
Are you done making this place Nikita-proof?
你这里的"防尼基塔"安全补丁都打完没
Almost.
差不多了
Still need to set some redundancies.
还得设置一些冗余的防范措施
She has a way of corrupting systems from the inside.
她有法子从内部破坏我们的系统
Like a cancer.
像癌症一样
Alex.
艾丽克丝
There's no such thing as an easy mission.
世上没什么任务是不费吹灰之力的
Won't be easy,
不简单啊
and someone on the inside's a source,
提供情报的内线
someone with top-level clearance.
是某些拥有高级权限的人
General Anton Zahidov,
安东·扎西多夫上将
head of intelligence services.
情报部门的头儿
He'd have the most to gain from an assassination.
若王子遇刺,他就是从中获益最大的人
Looks like Zahidov's been openly critical of the president.
好像扎西多夫已经公开对总统表示不满了
With some popular support, he could start an uprising.
只要得到广泛的支持,他就能发动军变
He'll have plenty of it after the prince is assassinated.
王子遇刺后,他就会有大把大把的好处
So we need to get to the prince.
所以我们要找到王子
Zahidov's head of his security.
扎西多夫是他的卫队长
He'll be watching him like a hawk.
他会像鹰一样时刻盯着他
What about Kristina?
克里斯蒂娜怎么样
You wanna get past Jafar,
想要绕过这个死盯着王子的贾方
you go straight to princess Jasmine, right?
就直接去找茉莉公主,对吧
Good.
很好
I'll work on a cover to get in to the museum event.
我会伪装进入博物馆的展览会
We'll be in and out before Division even gets there.
我们要抢在"组织"赶去前速战速决
Sounds easy enough.
听起来挺简单
So this is us
这就是我们
on the outside...
在外面的世界
working together.
齐心协力
A whole new world.
一个崭新的世界
Excuse me, miss...
打扰一下,您是...
Kantaria. Leela Kantaria.
凯塔莉亚,莉拉·凯塔莉亚
Ms. Kantaria, I'm sorry to disturb you,
凯塔莉亚女士,抱歉打扰您了
but it's urgent that I speak with the princess.
但我有急事,能和王妃说两句吗
That may be difficult.
恐怕不行
Maybe later in the evening.
晚上吧
The Bagrationi Necklace made by the Finnish jeweler Hiskias Pendin in 1860—
芬兰珠宝商赫斯柯斯·彭丁在1860年制作的巴格拉提奥尼项链
Yes. Right over there.
是的,就在那边
It's fake.
那是赝品
I want to show you something.
我给您看点东西
Look at the chasing of the metalwork.
看金属部分的抛光
It has none of Pendin's signature detail.
细节设计完全不像潘丁的风格
You are certain?
你确定吗
Look at the clarity of the stones.
你看这钻石的透明度
It's clearly all wrong.
显然有问题
Believe me. I've studied his work for many years.
相信我,我研究他的作品好些年了
But the princess herself—
可公主本人就是...
Curated the collection. I know,
展览的主办者,我知道
Which is why I need to speak with her,
所以我得和她本人谈
Save her the embarrassment
省得这事情被媒体曝光
from finding out from the media.
让她无法收场
Come with me.
跟我来
Who is this?
这是谁
She needs to speak to the princess.
她需要和公主谈谈
On what business?
谈什么
Cultural.
文化上的事
Don't mind him.
别介意
Someone forgot to take him for a walk today.
他今儿气不顺
One moment.
稍等
I thought I knew all the Pendin experts.
我还以为所有的潘丁研究专家我都认识
Well, my expertise lies in a very specific area.
我的研究领域很特别
Someone is going to kill your husband tonight.
有人今晚要杀你丈夫
They know your every move,
他们对你们的一举一动都了如指掌
and they will strike within the hour.
而且会在一个小时内动手
This is my private itinerary.
这是我的个人行程
We need to warn the prince now.
我们必须立即警告王子
Who are you?
你是谁
A friend.
一个朋友
Zahidov. No.
扎西多夫,别
He's compromised. Lose him.
他被买通了,别用他
I gave him an excuse.
我找了个借口支走他
All right, we need to get out of here.
好的,我们得离开这儿
Gentlemen, could I trouble you for the room for a minute?
先生们,麻烦借房间一用
All the security tonight are our people.
今晚的保安人员都是我们的人
Where's your husband now?
你丈夫现在人在哪里
Getting ready for his speech.
正准备发表演说
I have to find him, get you two out.
我得找到他,把你俩弄出去
Is there any way that you
这有没有别的路
We have to get rid of her.
必须除掉她
When I was told of your services,
当初听你介绍的时候
I was assured I'd be receiving the work
可是跟我保证的是
Of a fully professional organization.
专业组织提供的一流服务
And I can assure you that is indeed the case, your highness.
殿下,我可以跟你保证这点毋庸置疑
Don't condescend to me.
少跟我来这套
Who the hell is this bitch?
这婊子又是谁
She is a distraction,
小插曲而已
One that you've done a very good job in dealing with.
您处理得非常漂亮
What does this mean for the plan?
这对计划有影响吗
Nothing. We're on the count.
丝毫没有,我的人已经整装待发
Just keep her someplace safe
把她弄到一个安全的地方
until my people get there.
等我的人来处理
Although if you do kill her,
你要是杀了她的话
I'd be happy to cut my commission.
我佣金可以给你优惠
Get me Stephen.
给我接史蒂芬
Dispose of her somewhere out of view
找个没人的地方宰了她
Quietly.
做干净点
Remember, everybody move quickly.
记着,行动要快
Cover your A.O.R.
负责好自己的任务
Stick to your routes.
不要偏离自己的路线
One more thing.
另外
I just got word Nikita was on the scene.
刚听说尼基塔也来了
How did she get ahead of us?
她怎会赶在我们前头的
Her mole was terminated.
她的内应不是被除掉了嘛
She breached the data network last week.
上周她侵入了数据链
She must have intercepted the mission plan then.
肯定是截获了任务计划
Nikita's not an issue.
尼基塔已经不是问题
She's been put down.
她已经被干掉了
Everybody stay off all tactical channels
大家都尽量保持无线电静默
Unless absolutely necessary.
除非十分必要
Hit the cell phone jammer.
启动手机信号干扰器
Jammer active.
干扰器已启动
The prince is ready to go backstage.
王子准备好去后台了
Go ahead. Send 2 guards with him.
行动,派俩警卫跟着他
I'll be right there.
我马上就到
We'have announced to invite the prince.
我们向大家宣布了会邀请王子
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们,先生们
we here at the Thorburg Cultural Center
今晚在索尔堡文化中心
are honored tonight to be
我们很荣幸的能一睹
in the presence of royalty.
皇室成员的贵族气质
Their fairy-tale romance captured the imagination of the world.
他们的神话般的浪漫故事倍受世人瞩目
Excuse me. You're not allowed—
抱歉,你不可以—
Who are you, what is this.
你是谁,这是怎么回事
Your life is in danger. You need to come with me.
您有生命危险,请跟我走
Who are they? Who are you?
他们是谁,你又是谁
Answers later. Now run.
回头再说,快跑
Don't move.
不许动
Right there.
往那边
Over right there.
就在那边
Where's the target? Who has eyes on?
目标呢,谁负责的
Search the building. He can't be far.
搜查整座建筑,跑不远的
Guard the entrance. No one gets in or out.
把守好大门,任何人不许出入
Keep these people quiet.
让这些人安静点
I'm going to the security office to check the cameras.
我去安保室查查录像
Everyone stay calm, and no one gets hurt.
大家保持冷静,以免造成伤亡
Let's go.
跟我走
Can we stop now? What is going on?
可以停下了吗,发生什么事了
People are trying to kill you.
有人想杀你
I gathered that.
我猜也是
Why?
为什么呢
Why? Power.
为什么,为权利
Who?
谁干的
Well, Zahidov's in on it.
扎西多夫
So is Kristina.
还有克里斯蒂娜
Kristina?
克里斯蒂娜
I never thought she would go this far.
我真没想到她会狠到这一步
What do you mean, "Go this far"?
"狠到这一步"是什么意思
Go.
过来
The wedding, our marriage,
婚礼,我们的婚姻
it was something for our people to rally around.
只是为了团结我们的人民
Our families thought that
我们的家族认为
together we could help restore our constitutional monarchy to Georgia,
我们的婚姻可以帮助格鲁吉亚重建君主立宪制
the way it had been before the Russians.
就像俄国人来之前那样
Sounds good.
听起来不错啊
What happened?
出什么事了
I told Kristina that I was done after this trip.
我告诉卡特丽娜此行之后我就不干了
I'm giving up the throne.
我要放弃王位
Why?
为什么
You don't love her.
你不爱她
People in love don't try to kill each other.
彼此相爱的人不会算计着要对方的命
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I'm in love with someone else.
我爱上了别人
Leela.
莉拉
Leela, the assistant?
莉拉,那个助手吗
It's not what you think. Kristina knows.
这不像你想的那样,卡特丽娜知道
I told her. She doesn't care.
我告诉她了,她不在乎
Apparently she does.
显然她在乎
You step down, she loses her path to power.
你下台,她就丢了掌握权利的途径
On the other hand, you die a martyr,
反之,你要是以身殉国的话
She rides that wave of sympathy to the throne.
她就可借着世人的同情获得王位
Do you trust Leela?
你信任莉拉吗
With my life.
我以性命担保
Good. That's what I'm gonna do.
好的,就这么办
What's this? Leela has a headset on.
怎么办,莉拉戴着耳机
It wasn't hard to find the frequency.
找到通信频率并不难
I need you to get a message to her.
我需要你带话给她
Leela, can you hear me?
莉拉,能听到吗
Erik?
埃里克
Shh. Shh. Don't talk. They'll hear you, ok?
嘘,别说话,他们会听到的
Thank god you're ok.
谢天谢地你没事
Look, I'm coming to save you, all right?
等着,我会来救你的,好吗
You need to know something.
有些事你得知道
Kristina is behind this.
克里斯蒂娜是此事件的幕后主使
Leela.
莉拉
Do you see the terrorist, the brunette?
看见那个深褐色头发的女恐怖分子了吗
Give her your headset. Don't worry. She won't hurt you.
把耳机给她,别担心,她不会伤害你
It's—it's for you.
是找你的
Alex, it's me.
艾丽克斯,是我
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm safe. I have the prince.
我很安全,王子和我在一起
I'm guessing agents are looking for us.
我猜你们的特工在找我们
2.
有两人
Ok, here's what I need you to do.
好,你要这样做
There's a trigger for a silent alarm in the security office.
安保室有个无声报警按钮
I saw it earlier.
我之前看到了
I need you to trip it.
你去按下那个报警钮
Who is it? It's Nikita.
是谁,是尼基塔
Listen, bitch. I caught you once,
婊子听着,我抓到过你一次
and I can do it again.
也就能再抓你第二次
Can you get to the security office?
你能去安保室吗
I think you know the answer to that.
这答案你心里清楚
Good. The prince'll be safe with the police,
很好,王子和警察在一起就会安全了
but I can't get to them.
但我无法联系他们
You need to bring the end zone to us.
为达到目的,你得帮我们把警察招来
You and the other agents, you can just surrender.
你和其他特工投降即可
Percy will save you.
珀西有办法救你们
You're never getting out!
你休想跑出去
It's Nikita. Another thing.
是尼基塔,还有
The woman who gave you the headset, she's with us.
给你耳麦的女人是自己人
Protect her.
保护她
I know where the prince is.
我知道王子在哪儿
Nikita.
尼基塔
I'll give you one chance.
就给你一次机会
Leave now, and none of you will get hurt.
现在就走,保你们平安无事
The fact that you want us out
你想让我们离开
means you're still in here,
就说明你们还在这里
and that means we'll eventually find you.
也就是说,我们最终会找到你们
You can try,
你可以试试看
But you'll have to divide your forces.
但你的手下就得分头行动
Those hostages are gonna wanna leave.
那些人质会想逃跑
You think you can wait us out?
你觉得你能耗得过我们吗
Here's a better question.
不如这么问更好些
At what point do you think
你觉得珀西还能忍多久
Percy will chalk this mission up as a failure?
就要把这次任务视为败笔了
When I was at Division,
我在组织里那会儿
I mean, I never got one of those demerits,
我可从没犯过那样的错
But I hear they suck.
但我听说犯那种错的下场很惨
Think about it.
好好想想
Check back there.
检查下那里
We will get you.
我们早晚会抓到你们
You're hurt.
你受伤了
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Let's go.

Come on.
跟上
You need to go. Police will protect you.
你得走了,警察会保护你
I'm not leaving, not without Leela.
我不能走,不能丢下莉拉
I'm going back for her.
我回去救她
You need to get to safety.
你得去安全的地方
I'm willing to give up the throne for this woman.
为了她我连王位都可以舍弃
You think I'm going to run and hide
难道我会在她最需要我的时候
when she needs me most?
独自逃命做缩头乌龟吗
Love over duty, huh?
只爱美人不爱江山
Who wouldn't make that choice?
谁不是这样呢
I know someone.
有人不是
Barricade the doors.
堵住所有门
We should cut our losses.
我们应该趁早收手
A tactical retreat out the back.
从后面战术性撤退
No.

We don't have a secondary plan for this. Percy...
我们没有应对此状况的备用方案,珀西...
Percy is not here.
将在外
I am.
君命有所不受
We're not goin' anywhere.
我们决不撤退
We're not goin' anywhere.
我们决不离开
This the main line into the museum?
这是接通博物馆的电话主线吗
Great.
很好
All right.
好了
You're on the hunt.
你们去抓人
She was last in the east wing. Start there.
她最近一次是出现在东楼,从那里开始找
Clear an area. Seal it off. Move on.
找完一片区域就地封锁,去吧
Take over the entry point. No one gets close.
接管各处入口,别让人靠近
Stay here. Watch them.
留在这里看着他们
We've lost 2 already.
我们已挂了两人
We should stand down.
我们应该赶快收手
Division will extract us from whatever custody
不管被谁抓了组织都能把我们救出来
This op is viable still. Percy will realize that.
这次任务仍可完成,珀西会明白的
Percy will want to know why an 11-minute wolf-pack strike
珀西会想知道为何十一分钟的小队突袭
turned into a public standoff with the NYPD.
变成了与纽约警方的公开对峙
He will cut us some slack when we kill Nikita.
我们杀了尼基塔他就会网开一面的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Looking for something that'll help us.
找能帮助我们的东西
Halon gas.
海龙气体
What?
什么
It's a compressed gas used to suppress fires.
用于消防的压缩气体
There's no residue. That's why museums use it.
使用后无残留物,所以才用于博物馆
Let me look at that ricochet wound.
让我看看你那处跳弹枪伤
It's ok.
没事
No, really.
不行,我是认真的
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
You're a doctor?
你是医生吗
Is that like some honorary degree they give away to princes?
是为王子准备的那种荣誉学位吧
Yes. I'm a doctor of the tango.
对,我是探戈舞博士
I served in the army as a medic.
我当过军医
Now sit down.
去坐下
Yes, sire.
遵命,殿下
Mmm. That's not so bad.
不太严重
You'll need stitches, though.
但也需要缝针
Look, I want to tell you that Leela and I,
我想告诉你,我和莉拉
it's not what you think.
不是你想的那种关系
We fell in love before I married Kristina.
娶克里斯蒂娜前我们就相爱了
I'm not here to judge.
我不是来评论是非的
I know it sounds like a cliche?
我知道这有点老套
The affair with the assistant,
和助理闹出绯闻
but we've done nothing improper.
但我们没有越轨之举
I will keep my vows.
我会遵守我的誓言
But this is why I must leave Kristina.
所以我必须离开克里斯蒂娜
Why did you marry her in the first place?
那你当初为什么娶她
My country needs inspiration.
我的国家需要鼓舞人心的事
They're not getting it from the current political leaders,
既然现任领导人不能给人民以鼓舞
so I agreed to fill a role.
那就由我来扮演这个角色
Marrying Kristina, uniting the families,
娶克里斯蒂娜,促成皇族联姻
gave the monarchist movement the push that it needed.
给君主制的发展提供所需的动力
I gave up Leela for the good of my people.
我为了我的人民放弃了莉拉
But how much good can I do for them
但如果我都不能诚实地面对自己
if I can't be honest with myself?
又能为我的人民做多少善事呢
Don't underestimate people.
别低估了人民
All they really want is someone to believe in them,
他们需要的是信赖他们
someone who'll fight for what they want.
并会为他们的诉求而奋斗的一个领袖
I'm sorry. It's fine.
抱歉,没事
I—I don't have any anesthetic.
我没有麻药
It's ok.
没关系
I've had worse.
我忍受过更大的痛苦
From doctors or other men?
是医生造成还是源自男人
You said that Kristina knows about your feelings for Leela.
你说过克里斯蒂娜知道你对莉拉的感情
Yes.

Is that a problem?
这个问题严重吗
Depends on how far Kristina's willing to take this.
这取决于克里斯蒂娜想闹多大
He will be ok, Erik.
埃里克不会有事的
Let's hope so.
希望如此吧
I just don't want you to worry.
我只是不想让你担心
He is strong and smart,
他坚强而智慧
and he cares for people.
为民众着想
That is why we all love him.
所以你我都爱上了他
You're right.
你说得对
Erik is the best and brightest of Georgia,
埃里克是格鲁吉亚最英明神武的人
and even if he falls,
即使他倒下了
Our country will go on.
我们的国家也会继续前行
These thugs will never win.
这些暴徒永远不会得逞
Fear will never win.
恐惧是无法赢得胜利的
I agree.
我同意
I hope that the people behind this get everything they deserve.
我希望幕后操纵这一切的人会得到应有的报应
What's goin' on?
怎么回事
Mmm. Problem on Castle.
城堡行动遇到麻烦了
Sit-rep?
有情况汇报吗
Team went in with 8. 2 confirmed down.
有八名队员进入,确认有两名阵亡
Local leos have set up a perimeter,
当地警方已经设置了封锁线
and, as you can see, the media is there.
正如你看到的,媒体都到场了
Who went down?
阵亡的是谁
Rogers and Downey.
罗杰斯和唐尼
And Nikita's in there.
尼基塔也在里面
Of course she is.
那是肯定的
We need to make a plan to get our men out
我们得想法子把我们的人都弄出去
without anyone finding out who they are.
还不能让他们的身份暴露
Understood.
明白
And if we could finish the mission
如果我们能完成此次任务
and get Nikita at the same time,
同时抓到尼基塔
well, that, that would be swell.
那真是一箭双雕之效
What?
什么
You're not Georgian, so you must be a mercenary,
你不是格鲁吉亚人,那你一定是雇佣兵
But what is a girl your age doing with soldiers of fortune?
但像你这样的少女和雇佣兵混在一起干什么
Just sit tight,
少废话,回去坐好
And you'll get through this.
你会没事的
But what about you?
但你呢
Will you get through this?
你会没事吗
Workin' on it.
正在想办法呢
Attention, NYPD commander.
请注意,纽约警局指挥官
Attention, NYPD commander.
请注意,纽约警局指挥官
Ok, whoever this is,
无论你是谁
this is a reserved channel.
这是警用保留频道
You're gonna have to back off—
你现在必须关闭
I'm inside the museum.
我就在博物馆里
Identify yourself.
请表明身份
I'm your eyes on the inside.
我是你们在里面的眼线
There are roughly 50 canaries in the main hall
现在大厅里大概有50名人质
guarded by 6 or so crows.
被大约六名歹徒劫持
They have assault rifles and other small arms.
他们持有突击步枪还有其他轻武器
They are very well trained and extremely dangerous.
他们训练有素而且相当的危险
Ok, what do they want?
好吧,他们到底想要什么
Prince Erik, but he's safe with me.
埃里克王子,但他在我这里,很安全
Oh, yeah?
是吗
And what do you want?
那你想要什么
I want you to save the day, big guy.
我希望你力挽危局,大块头
Stand down your snipers.
撤掉你的狙击手
Do not engage these guys.
不要和这些歹徒交火
What about the hostages?
那人质怎么办
Once I get prince Erik out of here...
只要我把埃里克王子弄出去
Once I get the prince and another hostage out,
只要我把埃里克王子和另一名人质都弄出去
everyone will be fine.
所有人都会安然无恙的
The gunmen will recognize the tactical situation.
到时持枪歹徒会意识到战况
They will do the smart thing and surrender.
他们会聪明地选择投降
It's what they've been trained to do.
这些他们都训练好了
So you just want me to sit here and wait?
那你是让我坐在这里干等着吗
Right. Give the prince protective custody.
对,给王子安排安全监护
Can you do that?
你做得到吗
Ok, tell you what.
好吧,听我说
You bring him to me, he'll be safe.
只要你把他带来给我,他就会安全的
Ok, good. As long as we can keep things cool.
很好,只要我们能控制住局面
FBI. We'll be taking over from here.
联邦调查局,现在这里由我们接管
Hello. Do you copy?
喂,收到了吗
Hello, Nikita.
你好,尼基塔
Michael.
迈克尔
Walk out now.
马上出来投降
No can do.
没门
You know, you play this game,
你玩这种把戏
things are gonna get a little messy.
局势会变得一片混乱
Things are already messy, Michael.
现在已经是一片混乱了,迈克尔
I thought you didn't take part in
我还以为你没参与
Percy's mission-for-hire jobs.
珀西私下接的黑活
I do what I have to do.
我做的是我份内的事
So do I.
我也是
You have to know that, right?
你是清楚的,对吗
I came here to get my people out.
我来是为了把我的人弄出去
Let the prince leave safely, then.
那就让王子安全离开
I'm not negotiating.
我不是在跟你谈条件
Some prince, huh?
好一个抢手的王子
The FBI is here.
联邦调查局的来了
Forward team, this is Michael.
前方队伍,我是迈克尔
We're on site.
我们已到现场
That's not the FBI.
那不是联邦调查局
Team leader here.
我是队长
What's the situation?
现在情况如何
Holding steady.
一切还在掌握之中
We've cleared the upper levels.
我们排查了上面几层楼
We're moving to the lower ones now.
我们现在正转向底下几层
What's the plan?
有何计划
I've taken control of the perimeter.
我们控制了这里的封锁线
We're gonna send in a strike team,
我们会派出一个突击队
But they are friendlies.
但他们是自己人
I repeat—FBI agents are friendlies.
重复一遍,联邦调查员是自己人
copy that. We will not engage the HRT.
收到,我们不会跟人质救援队交火
We will stand down.
我们不会开火
What is the HR... Shh.
什么人质救... 别出声
Now, sir, I am closing in on this target.
长官,我已经包围了目标
I have agents headed toward the basement now.
我的队员此刻正前往地下室
If you could hold off a little while longer...
如果你能再拖延点时间
We have about 15 minutes before we get rolling.
我们大约十五分钟后采取行动
You have until then.
你只有这么多时间
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官
We gotta get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Come on.
快走
Sit there.
坐下
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Someone has to talk to them.
总该有人出来跟他们交涉
Everyone's looking to me for leadership.
所有人都指望我担当领袖
Hold it.
不许动
On behalf of the hostages,
我代表全体人质
I'd like to speak to the person in charge.
要跟你们头儿谈谈
I know how to flush him out.
我知道怎么逼他现身
Erik.
埃里克
Erik, I am sorry.
埃里克,我很抱歉
Sorry that you were forced to marry psychopath.
很抱歉你被迫娶了个疯婆子
Wherever you are, pick up a house phone.
无论你在哪,拿起内线电话
No!
不行
Stop. Move.
停手,让开
They will kill you both.
他们会把你俩都干掉
I understand this woman is a person the prince cares about.
我知道,这个人是王子在乎的女人
So I just stand by and let her die?
那是让我袖手旁观,看着她死吗
If you pick up that phone,
如果你拿起那部电话
they're gonna know where we are.
他们就知道我们在哪了
Leave. I'll face them myself.
走开,我要亲自面对他们
You have 5 seconds before I shoot her.
在我毙了她前,你有五秒钟时间
5...4...
五,四
They're not gonna do it. Listen to me.
他们不会这么做的,听我的
She's their only leverage.
她是他们唯一的筹码
3... I can't take that chance.
三,我不能冒这个险
2...1.
二,一
This won't work. Nikita knows a bad trade when she sees one.
这招没用,尼基塔不会上第二次当的
Well, it was worth the try.
但也值得一试
Kill her.
杀了她
She knows about our arrangement.
她知道我们的计划
Wait.
等一下
Nikita, do you hear me?
尼基塔,你听到我了吗
What do you think you're doing?
你这是在干嘛
Hear this.
听听这个
Leela.
莉拉
That's one finger. I'll break another
这只是一根手指,每过一分钟
every minute until you pick up the phone.
我就会折她一根指头,直到你接起电话
You do the math on how long you've got.
你们自己算一下还有多少时间
Stop it. That's not helping anyone.
住手,这样做对谁都没好处
Southeastern wing, subbasement—
东南侧,地下二层
Meet me there.
在那汇合
Nice work. Keep her on the phone.
干得漂亮,继续跟她讲电话
All right, this is how it's gonna go down.
好了,接下来我告诉你怎么办
You have 5 minutes to turn him over.
给你五分钟的时间把他交出来
Then your time is up. Do you understand?
只有五分钟,懂吗
I understand I'm gonna kick your ass.
我看你是欠收拾了
Well, you're welcome to come and try.
那你就来试试看
Just 3 of us here.
我们这一共才三个人
No problem for the famous Nikita, right?
对大名鼎鼎的尼基塔而言,小事一桩吧
There are 3 men coming. We have 5 minutes.
三个特工追过来了,我们只有五分钟
You need to get back out there,
你得回到大厅去
Be the good princess.
扮演好王妃的角色
What about her? She knows everything.
那她怎么办,她可什么都知道
I'll take care of it.
我自会处理
I hope your colleagues do the same.
希望你的同伙也能如此
Trust me. It's gonna be ugly.
相信我,会不堪入目的
We're goin in'.
我们行动
Safeties on.
枪支上保险
These are our people in there.
里面有我们的人
Sounds like it's over.
好像完事了
Erik?
埃里克
This is Michael. We're beginning the assault.
我是迈克尔,开始行动
Code green.
行动口令,绿色
You wanna see your prince?
你想见你的王子吗
Get out there. Get out there now.
快走,现在就走
I—I don't understand.
我不明白
I'm sorry. I had to do that to make this all work.
很抱歉,为达计划我不得不出此下策
Make what work?
什么计划
It's over.
搞定了
We're alone.
只有我们俩了
Leela's coming your way.
莉拉可以交给你了
Great. Send her to the roof.
好极了,把她送到楼顶
Got it. Hey, Alex...
明白,艾丽克丝
Way to think on your feet, girl.
给自己想好退路,丫头
I'm still thinking.
我正想着呢
Oh, I hear you.
好,知道了
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Drop it. Now.
快点放下武器
That was for my country.
这一巴掌是为了我的国家
She was just selling the act.
她只是逢场作戏
So was I.
我也是
Secure the hostages.
保护人质
Donovan, Carlson, you're with me.
多诺万,卡尔森,跟我来
Where you going?
你们去哪儿
Nikita's still in the building.
尼基塔还在这里
Safeties off.
枪支保险打开
Erik!
埃里克
Leela.
莉拉
You guys, we have to go.
我们该走了
Head straight for the cop cars, ok?
直接去找警车,明白吗
Do not surrender to the FBI.
别去找联邦调查局的人
What about you?
你自己怎么办
Police and I don't mix.
我不是警局的人
Will we see you again?
我们还会再见吗
Hopefully not, for your sake.
为了你好,还是别见了
Fight for what you want.
为梦想而努力吧
I will if you will.
你会,我也必定会
Thank you.
谢谢你
Any word from Michael?
有迈克尔的消息吗
Closing in on Nikita.
正在搜捕尼基塔
Sir...
长官
What is it?
什么事
The prince is in NYPD custody.
王子被纽约警局监护了
Is Nikita with him?
尼基塔和他在一起吗
There's a woman, but it's not Nikita.
是有一个女人,但不是尼基塔
Donovan, did you find anything?
多诺万,有什么发现吗
Donovan?
多诺万
Damn it.
该死的
How's this for a shocker?
播报一则轰动性新闻
Princess Kristina was taken into custody this morning
今早,克里斯蒂娜王妃
by Georgian officials after she was implicated
因涉嫌密谋暗杀其丈夫,埃里克王子
in a plot to assassinate her husband, prince Erik.
而被格鲁吉亚当局逮捕
The Georgian government says an anonymous source
格鲁吉亚政府表示他们已收到匿名来源
has sent them security documents used in the planning of the attack
提供的用于策划此次袭击的安全系统档案
and that these documents originated from the princess' files.
而这些文件源自于王妃的个人文档
These are difficult circumstances.
事态虽十分严峻
But as always, Georgia will persevere,
但格鲁吉亚将一如既往地渡过难关
and I promise to do everything to help us through it.
我保证会倾尽全力助大家共渡难关
What I have learned from this crisis
通过这次危机,我深深感悟到
is that the easy thing to do is to run—
逃避是一件轻而易举的事
from your enemies, your responsibilities, your duties.
无论你逃避的是你的敌人,职责还是使命
But the heroes, they stay and fight.
但是英雄,会留下来战斗到底
That is why, from now on,
所以,从今往后
I will take my duties as prince even more seriously than before.
我会更加认真地履行自己作为王子的职责
Kristina may no longer be at my side to help me with this task,
也许克里斯蒂娜不能再助我一臂之力
But I'm sure
但我坚信
that someday the right woman will be.
值得我爱的女人迟早会来到我身边
What are we drinking?
我们喝的是什么
'98 Brunello.
98年产布鲁耐罗
Almond milk-February, 2011.
杏仁乳,生产日期2011年2月
It's a great year.
丰收之年
It's Michael.
是迈克尔
Go ahead.
接吧
Your tracker reads like you're in your apartment.
你的追踪器显示你在家
Hello, Michael.
你好,迈克尔
Alex. Did I catch you at a bad time?
艾丽克丝,我有打扰到你吗
Not at all.
没有
How's your new place?
你的新住所怎么样
Great.
很好
Feels like home already.
已经有家的感觉了
What's up?
有什么事吗
I just wanted to say nice work.
我只想说,干得漂亮
Nice work?
漂亮
We blew the mission.
我们的任务失败了
Stephen blew the mission.
斯蒂芬搞砸了任务
From what I can tell reading all the debriefs,
从你们的任务简报里,我看得出
you kept your cool.
你一直沉着冷静
Stephen overplayed his hand.
斯蒂芬自不量力
He was outplayed.
他一败涂地
By Nikita.
败给了尼基塔
Nikita.
尼基塔
Alex,
艾丽克丝
your report said she called up to the assistant's com
据你的报告,她接通了助手的耳麦
and specifically asked for you.
而且指定要和你通话
That's right.
没错
What did she say?
她说了什么
What didn't she say?
她还能说什么
She said I'd pay for capturing her,
她说我会为擒获她而付出代价
that Division's a lie.
组织是个骗局
You know, song remains the same.
还是那套陈词滥调
You weren't concerned?
你没被她说动
Not at all.
当然没有
That's what I thought.
我想也是
Thanks again, Alex.
再次感谢,艾丽克丝
Bye.
再见
He was going over the debriefs?
他又在看任务简报了吗
Yeah.

Good. Let him.
好,由他去
We won this time.
这次我们赢了
There's no gettin' around that.
胜利毋庸置疑

分享到