绝命毒师第四季(MP3+中英字幕) 第12集:孩子被下药
日期:2017-02-23 08:22

(单词翻译:单击)

They're here. They're out front.
他们来了,他们就在门外
How many? Four.
几个人, 四个
Nelson Brey, three others.
尼尔森·布雷,和另外三个人
Did you get his toothbrush? Got it.
你拿了他的牙刷吗, 拿了
What about your stuff? Oh, you know what?
你的行李呢,要不这样吧
We'll talk to them about stopping at your place.
我们让他们开到你的住处停一下
Skyler-Skyler...
斯凯勒,斯凯勒
What? I'm not going.
怎么了,我不走
What?
什么
I'm not going to Hank and Marie's
我不去汉克和玛丽那里
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
But you said we're in danger.
可你说过我们处境危险
Yes, that's true.
是的,没错
Because of me. It doesn't matter now.
那是因为我,现在这不重要
All that matters is--
重要的是
All that matters is that the rest of you are safe,
重要的是你们其余人的安全
and that's why I'm not going with you.
所以我才不能跟你走
I'm the real target.
我才是他们要抓的人
But we'll all be safer at Hank's.
可是待在汉克家,我们都会没事的
That's-No, no, no.
不不不
No one will be safe at Hank's if I'm there.
如果我在那儿,就没有人会没事
Walt, it's DEA.
沃特,他可是毒品管制局的人
Skyler, you don't know these people.
斯凯勒,你不了解这些人
I- No, Skyler, please,
可我, 不,斯凯勒,求你了
trust me.
相信我
This is how it has to be.
只能如此
Walt, those agents outside--
门外那些探员
they're not going to just leave you here!
他们可不会扔下你不管
It's called protective custody.
这才叫做保护性监禁
All they know is that Hank is the only person
他们只知道汉克一人
that's in danger.
目前有危险
They're including us only as a courtesy to Marie,
他们捎上我们,只是处于对玛丽的尊重
just to keep her happy.
让她宽心
How am I supposed to explain that to Marie--
可我该怎么对玛丽,儿子
or Junior or Hank, for that matter?
和汉克,解释这件事
I don't know, but you'll do it.
我不知道,但你必须解释
You'll figure it out.
你会想出法子的
Hank knows that Marie will be overreacting.
汉克知道玛丽会反应过激
Except she's not.
她肯定会焦躁不安
I'll talk to Hank.
我会去跟汉克说
You just back me up with everyone else.
剩下所有人都交给你解释了
You really expect me to say
你真的希望我去说
"Okay, Walt, sure, just stay here and..."
"好了,沃尔特就待在那儿了..."
No, there's got to be another way.
不,肯定还有别的办法
There isn't.
没有了
There was,
曾经有过
but now there isn't.
但现在没有了
Walt,
沃特
how long till you're safe,
你要多久才会安全
till you can work this out?
才能脱身
Oh, Skyler...
斯凯勒
Skyler- No.
斯凯勒,不要
I have lived under the threat of death for a year now,
这一年来,我备受死亡的威胁
and because of that,
因为它
I've made choices.
我已经做出了选择
Walt- Listen to me.
沃尔特,听我说
I alone should suffer the consequences
我一个人该承担这些选择
of those choices, no one else.
造成的后果,而不连累其他人
And those consequences--
而这些后果
they're coming.
就要来了
No more prolonging the inevitable.
该来的总会来的
Feed that belt-- yep, right through those seatbelt holders
系上背带,对,就从安全带扣里穿过去
Thank you so much. Hank,
非常感谢,汉克
I've got a car wash to run.
洗车场还要营业
I mean, you don't honestly believe
我是说,你不会真觉得
that I'm in danger, do you? Me?
我会有危险吧,就凭我
Oh, Jesus,
老天
everything's going to go over like a lead balloon.
弄得这么大张旗鼓的
It'll be Marie who kills me.
玛丽一定会杀了我
All right, well, just know
好了,就告诉你一声
that I'll get there as soon as I can,
我会尽快赶到那里
and let Steve Gomez know.
也通知史蒂芬·戈麦斯一声
I told some of his guys, and just stay safe.
我跟他那几个人说了,注意安全
Oh, please.
拜托
Whole thing's just a giant jerk-off.
不至于那么夸张
Yeah, yeah, but keep your head down anyway, all right?
是啊是啊,但你还是小心为好
All right.
好吧
All right, buddy, take care.
兄弟,保重
I know.
我知道
Okay, my love. We're okay.
好了,我的宝贝,我们没事了
Okay, baby. Honey, It's okay.
好了,宝宝,没关系
Okay...
好了
He's going to risk his life over a stupid car wash?
他为了这家愚蠢的洗车场连命都不要了
Does he even understand
他明不明白
what's going on with Uncle Hank?
汉克舅舅出的是什么事
He'll come when he's able.
他能来的时候自然会来
That's pathetic.
真可悲
How hard did you even try, or did you?
你到底有没有努力说服他
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Lay off your mom.
对你妈客气点
Well, you know, Hank, we wouldn't even be arguing about this
汉克,如果你和史蒂芬能让他来
if you and Steve would just make him come.
我们就不必在这儿吵了
Why didn't your people put him in the car?
你们为何不硬抓他上车
Uh, because it's not Nazi German, all right?
因为这里不是纳粹德国,好吗
Oh, pl-- you-Nazi Germany.
什么纳粹德国啊
If I had a dollar for every time
要是我每听到这话就能得到一块钱的话
I heard that.
早就发了
You know what? I'm going to call him.
知道吗,我要去给他打电话
He's going to get his behind here immediately.
他必须立刻躲到这里来
End of story.
没得商量
Thank you. At least somebody is listening to me.
谢谢你,至少还有人在听我说话
Because we are all in danger here.
因为我们都很危险
We are not all in danger.
我们没有都很危险
Will you stop saying that?
你能别这么说吗
That is asking for trouble.
这就是自找麻烦
Oh, come on, Walt.
接电话,沃尔特
He's not picking up.
他不接电话
Look, could we just take this down a notch?
我们能都放轻松一点吗
Okay, everybody?
行吗,各位
Sky, you guys can stay here as long as you like, okay?
斯凯,你们在这儿想待多久都行
We've got plenty of room.
我们有足够的房间
But I wouldn't worry about any danger to Walt or any of us.
但我不必担心沃尔特或我们任何人的安全
Okay?
好吗
This whole thing's just a damn smoke screen.
这整件事只是烟幕弹
How do you mean a-- a smoke screen?
你什么意思,烟幕弹
An anonymous threat against me?
给我写什么匿名恐吓
I'm stuck in a wheelchair. I'm not even on the job.
我都坐上轮椅了,我甚至不在岗位上
No, someone doesn't like the way I've been spending my free time.
错了,是有人不满意我最近的业余活动
What, minerals?
什么活动,买矿石吗
Timing seem a bit odd to you, huh?
你不觉得太巧了吗
I mean, I start looking into, you know...
你看,我才刚开始查那个谁
Fring, and all of a sudden I'm under lockdown for my...
福林,突然之间就被禁足了
Wait a minute. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What?
等一下,你说谁
Gus Fring?
古斯·福林
From the chicken restaurant?
炸鸡店老板
Hank, what are you talking about?
汉克,你说的是什么呀
Just one man's humble opinion.
个人观点
That's all,
仅此而已
but I think Los Pollos Hermanos
不过我认为洛博罗炸鸡馆
is a front for the biggest meth distributor in the Southwest
是西南最大冰毒贩的幌子
Oh, my God. Steve...
我的上帝,史蒂芬
Oh, my God. Are you-Are you even looking into this?
我的上帝,你们...有在查这件事吗
We're looking into everything,
我们不会放过任何线索
but we work on fact, not conjecture,
但是我们的行动必须基于事实而非猜测
and the fact is that the scumbags that hit you first
事实就是,当初袭击你的王八蛋
were Mexican cartel,
来自墨西哥贩毒集团
not some German multinational whatever,
不是什么德资跨国集团
and definitely not Colonel Sanders.
更不是肯德基上校
Now, if we even had a shred of proof--
哪怕我们有一丁点儿的证据
Isn't that what you get paid to go get?
给你薪水不就是让你找证据的吗
Remember that laundry I told you about?
记得我跟你讲过的洗衣店吧
I'd start there.
是我就从那边开查
Come on, man.
想想啊,兄弟
It's a perfect spot for a meth superlab.
完美的冰毒实验室选址
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
What if I'm right?
万一我猜对了呢
Even if you were right--
即便你猜对了
and you ain't--
虽然那不可能
but if you were, there's no way in hell
但是就算你猜对了,我也绝对没有可能
a judge is going to give me a search warrant--
拿到法官批准的搜查令
Search warrant?
要搜查令干什么
What happened to good, old-fashioned knock and talk?
直接上门访谈的好传统被丢弃了吗
Oh, that's right. I forgot.
哦对,我忘了
You were never very good at those, were you?
那从来不是你长项,是不是
Can I help you? Yes, sir.
要帮忙吗,这样的,先生
My friend and I... we wondered if we could take a look around.
我和我兄弟们能不能在你这查一下
Why?
为什么
Sorry, what's your name? Dennis.
不好意思,你叫什么,丹尼斯
Dennis. Hey, I'm Steve Gomez.
丹尼斯,我是史蒂芬·戈麦斯
I'm with the DEA, Drug Enforcement.
毒品管制局,禁毒署的
What, is there-- there a problem?
怎么了,有什么问题吗
Not for you. No, no problem.
没问题,没你的事
We're just wondering if we could take a look around.
我们只是想检查一下
I, uh--
我...
Can I tell you a story?
能给你讲个事吗
Yeah. I bust this chef.
行啊, 我抓到一个厨师
Well, he says he's a chef,
他自称是厨师
but just because you work at a restaurant
可是在餐厅打工
that charges $14 for a burger,
一个汉堡卖到14块
that don't make you a chef.
不能算是厨师
That makes you a glorified burger flipper,
顶多是个有手艺的做汉堡的
at least in my book.
至少我是这么认为
Anyway,
总之吧
so we bust this chef-- heroin possession.
我们抓了这个携带海洛因的厨师
He says, "Well, just because you found heroin
他就狡辩, "你们在我工装兜里
"In my chef whites doesn't make it mine.
找到海洛因也不能证明就是我的
Maybe it came from the place that launders my chef whites"
说不准是洗工装的洗衣房放进去的呢"
this place.
就是你家了
Oh, come on, man. I don't want to do this stuff with you.
老哥,我们这儿可没有那东西
I-I know, I know.
我懂我懂
You don't have to say it. I'll say it for you.
不用你说,我也清楚
His story is a big load of steaming horse shit.
他就是满嘴胡编乱扯
I mean, we're going to find heroin here
你这儿能找到海洛因
like we're going to find Jimmy Hoffa. Right?
拉登早都抓住了
The thing is, is that the chef's daddy
问题是,这厨子的老爹
is a United States Senator.
是联邦参议员
I'm not going to tell you which one,
我不告诉你是哪个
but you probably know who he is, right?
你八成也能猜出来,是吧
So now I've got to waste my time
所以现在我的浪费时间
checking out this burger flipper's story,
核实这个做汉堡的编的瞎话
and if I don't, his old man's going to jam me up,
如果我不查,他老子就会给我小鞋穿
my ASAC, my whole entire office.
给我的助手,我们整个组的人穿
Politics, huh?
政客难缠啊
So what do you think?
你意下如何
Listen, you know what?
是这么回事
I have to check with my boss, and he's out of town,
我得跟老板请示,他出城去了
and I can't promise I'll reach him anytime soon either, you know?
我也不能保证很快联系到他
Well, yeah, that's probably the way to go,
那就只好这么办了
so I'll have to go get a warrant,
我得申请搜查令
and we'll do it official,
一切按部就班来
but you're probably going to have to close down for the day.
那样的话你们今天就得停业
What-- why?
什么,为什么
Twenty agents poking around?
二十个探员四处查看
Come on, it'll be less trouble if it was just us two,
想想吧,只我们俩来岂不是少了很多麻烦
but your call.
你决定
Just the two of you?
只有你们两个
You'll make it quick, right?
你们会很快的是吧
Dennis, we'll be like the wind.
丹尼斯,我们来去如风
O-Okay.
那成
Could you tell him? Okay.
你跟他说,行啦
Okay.
成啦
Oh, and, Dennis, can you clear out some of your people for us?
丹尼斯,能不能帮忙把工人请出去
Confuses the dog's nose.
免得狗嗅错了
So how long we gotta be quiet down her?
需要关机安静多久
Then what happens after this,
之后会怎么样
provided they don't find their way in here and bust our asses?
假如他们没发现地下室,把我们都逮走的话
I'm gonna be, like, stuck down here in a laundry hamper
我是不是就,这辈子都
for the rest of eternity?
困在洗衣房地下了
No, I'm going on record.
我这话你记住
This-This blows.
真是操蛋
Hello.

For you.
找你
Yeah?
是我
Do you know what's happening upstairs?
你知不知道地面上发生了什么事
I have a pretty good idea.
我清楚得很
This is all the result of your former partner.
这都是拜你的前搭档所赐
Do you understand now?
你现在懂了吗
Do you see why this can't continue?
为什么不能这样下去
You know, I get it.
我都明白
The guy's a complete and total dick,
他是个混账王八蛋
but I can't--
可我不能
I'm not signing off.
我说过的话没变
Okay?
懂吗
Like I said,
我之前说过了
if something final
如果怀特老师
happens to Mr. White,
有个三长两短
we are going to have a problem.
你我就有麻烦了
So what are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
There will be an appropriate response.
我会做出适当的回应
Appropriate? What does that mean?
适当,是什么意思
Hello?

They're gone.
他们走了
We're good.
可以开工了
At the tone, please state your name,
请在嘀声后,留下你的姓名
number, and the reason for your call.
电话号码,和打来的原因
Thank you.
谢谢合作
You have six new messages.
你有六条新留言
Hey, kid, it's me, Goodman.
孩子,是我,古德曼
Give me a call, would you?
速度给我回电
Hey, need to hear from you. All right?
喂,急需和你谈谈
Hope I made myself clear about that.
我想我已经说的很清楚了
Call me as soon as you can.
尽快给我回电
Pinkman, get over here. Stat, pronto.
平克曼,快给我过来,速度
Don't call. Just get over here.
别打电话,给我直接过来
Would you just...? Please.
你能不能,求你了
I don't know if I'm speaking English here--
我不知道是不是你听不懂我的话
What's up? He's waiting for me, yo.
怎么了,他在等我
Hold up, hold up.
稍等,稍等
The hell, man?
你干什么,老兄
Get off of me!
别碰我
Hey, Goodman! Get out here!
古德曼,快给我出来
Get-Hey!
别碰我
Yo, get your goon off me.
你个变态别碰我
Not him, moron. Drop. Leave it. Go lie down.
不是他,白痴,放下,坐下
Sorry, you can't be too careful these days.
对不起,这几天不得不得小心点
Come on, come on. Lock the door, Frisky.
快进来,把门锁上,弗里斯基
Jesus.
我的天哪
Take a break, H.T. Let's go.
去休息一下吧,H.T 去吧
You're going to stop calling me that,
别再这么叫我
or I'm going to hang you by your tie.
不然我就用你的领带绞死你
Yeah, yeah, stop showing off for the client.
好,好,别再客户面前卖弄了
Honey Tits. I say it's endearing.
亲爱的小咪咪,是说你很讨人喜爱
So what's so important?
什么事这么重要
Well, they're here--
他们来了
the end times, kid.
没时间了,孩子
End times.
没时间了
What's that mean?
什么意思
And why the hell you drag me down here for?
为什么你把我拉来这
You want your money, don't you?
你想要你的钱不是吗
I assume that you do.
我想你应该想
What, that couldn't wait?
什么,这有什么好急的
You ever hear the expression "A fart in the wind," Kid?
你听说过人间蒸发这个词吗,孩子
Well, inside of an hour, that's going to be me, okay?
我在一个小时内就会这样了
I'm hitting the road. I'm gone. I'm out of here.
我要跑路了,我要离开这里
What, for, like, good?
你说什么,真的走了
For as long as it takes.
因为必须如此
I don't like my heat so hot, if you catch my drift.
你懂我的意思的话,我不想把话说得太明
I'm not catching, like, anything you're saying,
我不懂你到底在说什么
and what the hell is your problem?
你到底怎么了
You haven't talked to your partner, have you?
你没和你搭档说过话吧
No, not since last night.
从昨晚开始就没有
Today he didn't show up to work,
今天他都没来工作
and the DEA just happened to, like, raid us.
毒品管制局还正好来突击搜查
Yeah, some coincidence, huh?
没错,有点太巧了,对吧
Yeah, I don't know about that.
这我倒是不清楚
All I know is when he tells me
我只知道,他告诉我
that your employer took him out in the desert
你们的雇主把他带到沙漠里
and threatened to murder his entire family,
然后威胁要灭他全家
I sit up and take notice
我突然想到
because, hey, after all, what am I if not family?
因为毕竟我不是他的家人,我会被怎么样
What are you-What are you talking about?
你在说什么
When did that happen?
什么时候的事情
I don't know. Forget it.
我不知道,当我没说
He-He exaggerates, right? He does that.
他有点夸张了,他经常这样
Hey, listen, do me a favor.
听着,帮我个忙
Would you put in a good word for me with Fring?
能在福林面前说说我好话吗
I mean, just for old time's sake.
看在我们这么久交情上
I can't afford to butter the wrong bread here.
这些话我真说不出口
Yeah.
明白了吧
Nothing, huh?
没有发现,是吗
Clean as a whistle,
非常干净
so he says.
他也这么说
You have reached Walter White.
这里是沃尔特·怀特
At the tone, please state your name,
请在嘀声后,留下你的姓名
number, and the reason for your call.
电话号码,和打来的原因
Thank you.
谢谢合作
It's me again.
还是我
I really wish you'd pick up.
真希望你能接电话
God, I just--
天呐,我只是
Call me back, okay?
给我回个电话,好吗
Just-Just call me back, please.
给我回个电话,求你了
Hi, I'm sorry. Is it okay if I come out here for a few minutes?
很抱歉,我能在这里呆一会吗
Yeah, sure, just stay up here, if you would.
当然,别出去就行
Excuse me, I wonder
打扰了,我想问
if you have a-- an extra cigarette?
你有烟么
I sure could use a smoke right about now.
我现在想抽支烟
Sure.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
多谢
Hey, what's up?
什么事
What?
什么
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
What hospital?
哪家医院
Andrea.
安德莉亚
Jesse.
杰西
Where's Brock? They've got him inside.
布洛克在哪,他们把他带进去了
Grandma's with him.
奶奶正陪着他
They got me filling out all this paperwork--
他们让我填这些单子
How's he doing? Tell me what's going on?
他现在怎么样了,告诉我发生了什么
The doctors-- they don't know what it is exactly.
医生们说,他们也不知道这是什么
It's like-It's like he's got the flu,
他就像得了流感一样
but-- but he just keeps getting worse.
可他的情况却越来越糟
Jess, I don't understand.
杰西,我不明白
He was fine this morning.
他早上还好好的
He was fine.
他本来好好的
Andrea Cantillo?
哪个是安德莉亚·坎蒂略的家人
Right here.
我是
Ms. Cantillo, we're going to go ahead
坎蒂略夫人,我们要
and admit your son to the pediatric ICU.
将你的儿子送往儿科重症监护病房
You can bring that with you. Okay.
把这些带上,好的
So you're the boy's father?
你是孩子的父亲吗
No. Okay, I'm sorry.
不是,好吧,对不起
It's just we try to keep it to two visitors maximum, so-- okay?
我们最多只能接受两名访客,请谅解
No, go, go. I'll be out here if you need me.
没关系,你快去,我就在外面
Go, go ahead.
快去
No, no.
不要啊
No.
不要啊
No...No...No...
不要啊
No... no...
不要啊
Come on.
不要啊
No!
不要啊
Andrea!
安德莉亚
Andr--
安德莉亚
Hey, hey, hey, no yelling.
喂,别大喊大叫
Andrea-I need-- We can't have you back here.
安德莉亚,我要和他,我们不能再让你进去了
No, I need to talk to her. All right? I need to talk to her.
我要和她谈谈,我要和她谈谈
You two, just take this outside.
你们两个,出去谈
Would you please--
请你们
Brock is sick in here.
布洛克还在里面奄奄一息呢
Come here-Here.
跟我来
Jesse...
杰西
Jesse, what is it?
杰西,干什么
Jesse, I can't go.
杰西,我不能走
Brock stays in here.
布洛克还留在这里
Okay. What--
好的,那
I'm-I'm thinking Brock
我,我想布洛克
may have been poisoned. Okay?
可能是被下毒了,明白吗
What?
什么
There's this stuff, this stuff called ricin.
这个东西,这个东西叫蓖麻毒素
It sounds like "Rice."
听起来像米饭的发音
You need to tell the doctors about it.
你得去告诉医生
Why would you say that? How do you know?
你为什么这么说,你怎么知道
It doesn't matter. Just tell them, it's a guess.
那不重要,只要告诉他们,这是个猜想
Okay? Ricin.
明白吗,蓖麻毒素
They'll know what you're talking about.
他们会明白你说的是什么
Jesse, if there's something you're not saying,
杰西,如果你还有什么没告诉我的
you've got to tell me--
你一定得告诉我
Look, I gotta go. I gotta go see some one.
我得走,我得去见个人
Jesse. Look, I'm sorry.
杰西,对不起
I'm sorr-I gotta go. Just tell them.
对不起,我得走了,告诉他们
Okay? Now! Just do it!
好吗,快,告诉他们
Hello? Can you buzz me in, please?
你好,请让我进去好吗
Buzz me in!
让我进去
What do you want?
你想干嘛
We need to talk.
咱们得谈谈
Who's with you?
你跟谁一起
No one, just me. Let me in.
没别人,就我,让我进去
I don't know what you're thinking coming here.
居然跑来这里,真不知道你怎么想的
Oh, Christ.
天啊
What does it matter?
现在还有关系么
Everything, it's all-- all coming to an end.
所有的,所有的一切都要结束了
Do you even know what's happening?
你到底知不知道发生了什么
the full scope of what's happening?
从头到尾发生了什么
They took me out into the desert.
他们把我带去了沙漠
They put a hood over my head
用布蒙住了我的头
and drove me out into the desert,
然后开车把我拉到沙漠
on my knees.
要我跪下
They threatened my family,
他们用我的家人恐吓我
and not just Hank.
不光是汉克
My wife, my children...
还有我的妻子,我的孩子
It's just a matter of time now.
现在只是时间早晚的问题
I was-I was able to protect them for now,
我现在还能保护他们
but...
但是
Gus is going to make his move...
古斯会马上采取行动
and I don't-I don't know when.
我,我不知道时间
I don't know where or how.
我不知道地点,也不知道方式
All I know is it's going to happen.
我只知道马上就要开始了
And I'm powerless to stop him.
而我无力阻挡
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Why did you do it?
你干了什么
Why?
为什么
Jesse, Gus gave me no choice.
杰西,古斯逼得我别无选择
I had to call the DEA
我不得不打电话给毒品管制局
to protect my family.
来保护我的家人
What else could I do?
我还能怎么做
No. No, you son of a bitch.
不,不,你个婊子养的
You know what you did.
你知道你做了什么
Okay, look, just--
冷静,冷静
just put the gun down.
把枪放下
Okay? Just put it down, and we'll talk.
好吧,把枪放下,我们谈谈
All right?
行吗
You tell me-- tell me what it is you think I did.
你告诉我,告诉我,你认为我做了什么
Brock-- why did you poison him?
布洛克,你为什么要给他下毒
Who's Brock?
谁是布洛克
You saw him in my living room just last night.
你昨晚在我客厅里见过他
You came to my door, and you looked right at him,
你走到我门前,直接就看到他了
so don't tell me you don't know him.
别跟我说你不认识他
The boy.
那个男孩
Jesse, I have no idea who these people are.
杰西,我完全不知道那些人是谁
Now, please-Okay, that's Brock,
现在,拜托,好吧,是布洛克
and-- and he was poisoned?
是他被下毒了吗
The ricin! He's dying
蓖麻毒素,他快死了
because someone gave it to him,
因为有人给了他蓖麻毒素
and only you and I
而你我二人
were the only two people on earth
是这个世界上唯二
who knew about it.
知道这点的人
Now wait a minute.
等一下
Wait a minute.
等一下
Maybe he went into your pockets and accid--
也许他去翻了你的口袋,然后
No!

I had it.
我有
I had the cigarette with the ricin in my pack this morning.
今天早上我的口袋里还有蓖麻香烟
The last time I saw Brock was last night,
我最后一次看见布洛克是在昨天晚上
and this morning I switched the cigarette into a new pack.
今天早上,我把香烟换到了新口袋里
There's no way Brock took it himself.
布洛克根本没可能自己拿到
Jesse, you're not thinking clearly.
杰西,你根本没想明白
Listen, you said it yourself
听着,你自己说的
that you had it this morning.
你今天早上还有
Then when could I have possibly gotten it?
那我怎么可能拿到
You-You had Saul do it.
你,你让索尔做的
What? Yeah.
什么,对
Yeah, I went to his office.
对,我过去他的办公室
He called me and just had to see me today.
他打电话给我,说今天一定要见我
His big man-mountain bodyguard patted me down.
他那个大块头保镖搜遍了我全身
That's when he must've stolen it off of me, right?
他肯定是那时候偷走的,对吗
That's the plan? Was that the plan?
这就是你们的计划,是不是
Jesse, why?
杰西,为什么
Why, in God's name,
为什么,看在上帝的份上
would I poison a child?
我为什么要给一个孩子下毒
To get back at me.
为了报复我
Because I'm helping Gus,
因为我在帮古斯
and this is your way
这就是你报复的方式
of ripping my heart out before you're dead and gone.
你要在你死之前把我的心活活撕开
Just admit it.
快承认
Admit what you did.
承认你的罪行
Admit it!
快承认
I did not do this!
我什么也没做
Shut up!
闭嘴
Stop lying!
别再撒谎
I'm not-I'm not lying.
我没,我没撒谎
I'm not lying. Just listen to me.
我没撒谎,你听我说
Listen to me. What would I have to gain?
听我说,我有什么好处呢
What possible, possible could--
怎么可能,怎么可能会
Who-- who would--
谁,谁会
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Hey.

Stop laughing.
别笑了
Stop laughing!
别笑了
I have been waiting.
我一直在等
I have been waiting all day,
我等了一整天
waiting for Gus to send
等着古斯
one of his men to kill me...
派他的某个手下来杀我
and it's you.
居然是你
Who do you know
你知道谁
who's okay with using children, Jesse?
谁对于利用孩子毫不愧心吗,杰西
Who do you know who has allowed children to be murdered?
你知道谁可以任由一个孩子被杀而无动于衷吗
Hm? Gus!
是古斯
He has-He has been 10 steps ahead of me at every turn,
他总是先发制人
and now the one thing that he needed
只有征得了你的同意
to finally get rid of me is your consent,
他才能除掉我
and, boy, he's got that now.
现在他得逞了
He's got it.
你妥协了
And not only does he have that,
而且他不仅得到了你的同意
but he manipulated you
还操控你
into pulling the trigger for him.
成为了他的枪手
Only you and I knew about the ricin!
只有我们俩知道蓖麻毒素的事
No! You don't even believe that
才怪,你根本不相信
Gus' cameras everywhere.
古斯的摄像头无处不在
Please. Listen to yourself.
拜托,你听听自己的心声
No, he has known everything all along.
他知道,他自始至终都无所不知
Where were you today? In the lab?
你今天都去了哪里,实验室吗
And you don't think it's possible
难道你觉得不可能是
that Tyrus lifted the cigarette out of your locker?
是泰鲁斯把你柜子里的香烟拿出来的吗
Come on.
别傻了
Don't you see?
你还看不出来吗
You are the last piece of the puzzle.
你是最后一块拼图
You are everything that he's wanted.
你正是他所需要的一切
You're his cook now.
你现在成了他的毒师
You're the cook, and you have proven
你成了毒师,你还证明了
that you can run a lab without me,
没有我,你也可以称得起一间实验室
and now that cook has reason to kill me.
现在你这位毒师有理由杀我了
Think about it!
好好想想吧
It's brilliant.
计划太妙了
So go ahead.
那你动手吧
Go ahead.
动手
If you think that I am capable of doing this, then go ahead.
如果你认为我有能力做这件事,那就动手吧
Put a bullet in my head
把子弹射入我脑门
and kill me right now.
立马杀了我
Do it!
动手
Do it.
动手
I'll do it.
我会动手的
Do it.
动手
Do it.
动手
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'm going to find the son of a bitch,
我要去找那狗杂种
and I'm going to kill him.
然后毙了他
No, don't.
不,别去
He'll see you coming.
他会知道你过去的
You'll die before you get anywhere near him.
你靠近他前就死了
I don't care.
我才不管
Jesse. Jesse, just get in your car.
杰西,杰西,你只要上车
Just go.
开走就好
Just drive.
开走就好
No, I'm going to do this one way or another, Mr. White.
不,怀特老师,不管怎样,我都会杀了他
Then let me help.
那让我帮你
Oh, Jesus, Mr. Pinkman,
天呐,平克曼先生
I'm not going to keep telling you.
我不想对你重复了
Unless the family wants you in there,
除非征得家属允许
you're not allowed.
不然你不能进来
You can't keep coming in here like this.
你不能总这样擅自进来
You hear me? You understand?
听到了吗,听得懂吗
Mr. Pinkman, I'm going to call security.
平克曼先生,我得叫保安了
All right, here we go.
好了,来吧
Come on now.
快走吧
Mr. Pinkman, final warning.
平克曼先生,我最后警告你一遍
You need to be at work now.
你现在该去干活了
I already told you. I'm not going.
我告诉过你了,我不去
You've got a batch that will be ruined
你这批货要作废了
and an employer who will be very upset
如果真作废了
if that happens.
老板会不高兴的
And I could give a shit.
你以为我会在乎吗
I'm not leaving here.
我不走
If my employer has a problem with that,
如果我老板不满意
he can tell me himself,
他可以自己跟我说
not his errand boy.
而不是让他的小跟班来传话
Get--
给我...
Hey, I don't know this guy!
我不认识这个人
Call Security!
叫保安来
I'm being attacked!
有人打我
Yeah, that's right.
好,这就对了
We've got a situation.
这里有情况
He'd like to speak with you.
他要跟你说话
I told you, I'm not leaving.
我告诉过你,我不走
He's downstairs.
他就在楼下
Tyrus told me what's happening--
泰鲁斯把情况都向我汇报了
the sick child.
那个孩子的病情
I understand your preoccupation,
我能理解你有急事
but, Jesse, I am running a business.
可是,杰西,我有生意要做
I need you back at the lab to complete the cook.
我需要你回到实验室把活干完
You can return when you're done.
你干完就能回来了
I can't.
不行
It is, as you must know, in both of our best interests.
你一定清楚,这样对我们双方都好
That little boy upstairs is dying.
楼上那个小男孩快死了
I can't be away. I don't even want to be here now.
我不能走,我也根本不想待在这里
I can't be away if something happens, if he--
如果他有什么三长两短,我不能不在身边
I am very sorry.
我深感遗憾
Is there anything I can do?
我可以帮得上忙吗
I am on the board of this hospital.
我是这家医院的股东
I can recommend doctors,
我可以推荐医生给你
make sure he gets whatever he needs,
确保能满足他的一切所需
the best treatment.
获得最好的治疗
He's not sick.
他没病
He was poisoned.
他是被下毒了
How did that happen?
怎么会
The doctors--
那些医生
they don't know.
也不知道
This current batch...
这批货
is surely ruined now.
现在一定是废了
Correct?
对吗
Stay with the boy.
陪着这个孩子
Tyrus will dump what's there and clean the tanks.
泰鲁斯会销毁这批货,然后清理容器
You will start a new batch
你到时再做一批新的
when you are ready to return...
等你下周准备好
next week.
回归
There you are.
来了
There you are.
来了
Keep going.
继续走
Why'd you stop?
为什么停步
Why did you stop?
为什么停步
Why did you stop?
为什么停步
Come on. Come on.
快,快
Come on, come on.
快,快
Please. Oh, God, please.
拜托,天呐,拜托
Please.
拜托
No, no, no. No, don't go.
不,不,不,别走
Don't go, don't go, don't go.
别走,别走,别走
No. No.
别,别啊
Oh, sh...
他娘...
No.
不要啊

分享到