绝命毒师第四季(MP3+中英字幕) 第11集:我活得很爽不想寻死
日期:2017-02-22 08:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Listo.
赶紧的
Vamonos!
车来了
Vamonos!
车来了
In here!
在这里
Jefe! Rapido! Rapido!
老大在这里,快,快
Entrar, entrar!
推进去,推进去
What about him?
他怎么办
What about him?
他怎么办
Hey, come on.
拜托
Por favor.
帮个忙
Help! Oh, c-Assistance!
帮个忙,来救命啊
This man needs help!
这人需要帮助
This man pays my salary.
可付我薪水的是他
40.23 pounds.
40.23磅
Are they back yet?
他们回来了吗
Have you heard from anyone?
你有消息吗
If Pinkman is gone, I'm done.
如果平克曼死了,我就不干了
Do you understand? I quit.
听明白了吗,我辞职
I just told you. 40.3 pounds.
我刚跟你说过了, 40.3磅
40.21.
40.21磅
Look, uh, my brother-in-law--
我连襟
he keeps talking about driving out to the factory farm,
他一直在说要开去工厂化农场看看
and I have--
我已经
I have stalled him as long as I possibly can,
尽可能地拖住他了
but it's really at the point now
但拖到现在
where he's just gonna find someone else to take him out there.
他很可能会找别人带他去的
So I-I don't know if it's been made presentable yet,
我不知道那里是否收拾妥当
but I should be the one to take him out there, right?
但应该由我带他去,对吧
Can you just run it up the chain of command, then?
那你能不能帮我通传一声
Anything suspicious?
有什么可疑的吗
Still no, Walt.
还是没有,沃特
Well, then, should we go?
那我们该走了吗
You got someplace to be? 'Cause that's, like,
你有地方要去吗,因为你好像
the third time you've asked me that.
问过我三遍了
No. I'm just curious
没有,我只是很好奇
what the next move is.
下一步怎么办
Our next three moves is sitting here and waiting.
我们下三步都是静观其变
This here's the job, buddy.
这工作就是这样,兄弟
You know,
你知道的
supermodels and speedboats, you know?
不像人家有游艇超模什么的
Any, uh, cartel news these days?
有什么贩毒集团的消息吗
Seems like I'm always
我总是在报纸上
reading something or other in the paper.
读到一些零碎的
Yeah, well, not a lot happening Stateside.
是啊,发生在国内的不太多
I'm hearing rumblings about some big play down south.
我听说南部发生了一些摩擦,大动干戈
Lots of bodies, apparently,
显然死了很多人
even by cartel standards.
就算是对于贩毒集团而言
We'll know more when the buzzards leave the bones.
等事情浮出水面,我们会有更多消息
So when are we gonna talk about your face?
我们什么时候该聊聊你的脸色
I don't wanna get into it, okay?
我可不想聊这个,行吗
No, it's not okay.
不,这可不行
My brother-in-law shows up looking like Macho Camacho,
我连襟一副不屑一顾的态度
and he thinks we're not gonna discuss it?
他不觉得我们该讨论一下吗
You know, buddy, if you're in over your head on something,
兄弟,如果你有什么烦心事
don't you think I might be the guy to come to?
你不觉得理应找我倾诉吗
You know, one of my old buddies from Glynco--
我海军航空基地有位老友
he had a gambling problem,
他嗜好赌博
but his thing was scratch cards
但他爱玩刮刮卡
instead of blackjack.
而不是二十一点
Dumb Okie bastard.
那愚蠢的混蛋
Had his car repo'd playing scratch-n-wins.
抵押了自己的汽车去玩连刮卡
He's fine now, you know. He got help and all.
他现在没事了,他得到了帮助
But I know he got on a ride that was rough to get off of.
但是我知道他戒掉赌瘾的路很是艰难
I'm just saying I'm here, you know,
我只是说,如果你想聊聊
if you want to talk about it.
我随时恭候
I don't want to talk about it
我不想跟你或任何人
to you or to anyone else.
聊什么事
I'm done explaining myself.
我不想再为自己辩解了
Hey, uh-Yo.
喂,叫你呢
You think he needs some more blood?
他还需要继续输血吗
It's in the refrigerator.
血在冰箱里
What, you-- you want me to, uh...
你让我自己去...
A-negative, yes?
A型阴性,对吧
Your blood type?
你的血型
Um, I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道,也许吧
A-negative,
A型阴性
25 years old,
25岁
70 kilo,
70公斤
180 centimeters.
身高1米8
You smoke, you drink,
你吸烟,喝酒
you, uh, puff, puff, puff.
你不还嗑药吗
Tsk-tsk-tsk.
啧啧啧
But no disease, no condition,
不过没有疾病,没有不良反应
no complication other than an allergy to...
除了有一种过敏症
Wait. Don't say.
等等,你别说出来
Erythromycin.
红霉素过敏
But I have cefazolin in here, so no problem.
但我这儿有头孢唑啉,所以没关系
How do you know all that?
你怎么知道这些的
Jesus.
天啊
He thought of everything.
他什么都想到了
O-negative.
0型阴性
That's what he needs.
这是他需要的血型
It's time to go.
该走了
What about Mike?
麦克怎么办
With his injury? No. No travel.
他带着伤,不能远行
At least a week.
至少要休息一周
I'll send for him.
我会派人来接他
Gracias. De nada, amigo.
多谢, 这没什么,我的朋友
Buena suerte.
祝你好运
Water and rest.
多喝水,多休息
Si.
知道
Vamonos.
赶紧的
What happened to the plane?
那飞机怎么了
There are many good ways south.
去南部有很多条路可以走
Unfortunately, only one way north.
不幸的是,去北部只有一条路
Six miles to Texas.
距德克萨斯州6英里
I've got a man there
那边有人接应
who will drive us the rest of the way.
开车载我们走完剩下的路
I kind of liked the plane.
我还是喜欢飞机
You gonna make it?
你还挺得住吗
Six miles is pretty far.
6英里很远的
I'll make it.
我挺得住
You did well down here.
你在那边表现很好
And you also proved a point.
而且你证明了另一件事
I think you can run the lab by yourself now.
我想你现在一个人能撑得起实验室
Don't you?
不是吗
Let Mr. White go.
放过怀特老师
Pay him off or fire him.
结账还是赶人,随你
Don't kill him.
不要杀他
You know that won't work.
你知道那是不可能的
Then you've got a problem.
那你可有麻烦了
Hi. We're home!
我们回来了
You doing your homework?
在写作业吗
Yeah.
在写
Well, dinner is in about 30.
30分钟后开饭
Hey. Sorry to call you at home,
抱歉打到你家里
but I think maybe you're not getting my messages.
我想你可能没收到我的信息
That, or you just don't feel like talking to me.
或者是不想跟我讲话
Anyway, why I've been calling
不管怎么说,我打电话是为了
is because that thing we discussed?
我们之前谈的那件事
Well, I've been thinking, and, uh,
我考虑过了
I decided I can't do it.
我决定我不能那样做
I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear,
我知道你一定不想听到这样的消息
but hopefully you'll understand,
但是希望你能够理解
and if you wanted to talk some more about it,
如果你想再谈这件事
that's fine.
也没关系
So call me. I'm all around.
给我回电话,我都在
Come on in.
请进
First, I want to tell you that I get it.
首先,你要知道我明白你的处境
From what you've told me,
从你讲的情况来看
this situation with Walt's gambling
沃尔特赌钱的状况
sounds...intense.
好像很严峻
Yeah, it definitely was
没错,事态严峻
and continues to be.
而且越发棘手
So
所以
I would greatly appreciate it
如果你乐意帮忙
if you would just help me out here.
我将非常感激
Well, I have thought long and hard about this,
我已经考虑了很久
and, uh...
现在
here's what I want to do.
我想要这样做
So is, uh, Walt gonna be okay?
沃尔特没事吧
Are you in contact with him?
你跟他有联系吗
Um, he's fine.
他很好
Good. That's good.
好,那就好
He doesn't know about you offering, uh...
他还不知道你给我...
No, absolutely not,
对,完全不知道
and I mean to keep it that way, so...
而且我也不打算让他知道
$617,000
61万7千美元
written out to me.
抬头写的我
Uh, what is this?
什么意思
I can't take your money.
我不能要你的钱
Oh? And why is that?
为什么
Because at the end of the day,
因为毕竟
paying my debt with illicit gambling winnings...
用赌博赢来的钱去还债...
I don't know. It feels wrong.
我也说不好,就是感觉不太对
It feels wrong?
感觉不太对
To me, it does. -Uh-huh.
我是这样感觉的,嗯
I'm not judging you or Walt.
我不是对你和沃尔特有成见
I'm just saying I feel uncomfortable with it.
只是我心里不太舒服
Well, um, Ted,
泰德
the whole reason we're in this mess
我们之所以陷入今天的困境
is because you had me cooking your books.
都是因为你让我帮你做假账
So when did wrong
你这个始作俑者
suddenly become a problem for you?
几时学会"不作恶"了
Now, hold on. That was a one-time measure.
打住,当时不过是一时情急
I took an honest attempt to protect my employees
我当时是一心为了保护我的员工
and save my dad's company.
挽救我父亲的公司
And it might've been a mistake,
那或许是个错误
but that's no reason to go out and make another.
可也不说明我现在应该错上加错
No, Ted. This is the big mistake right here.
不,泰德,眼前这才是大错特错
You owe the federal government $617,000.
你欠联邦政府61万7千美金
If you do not pay them, they will come after you,
你不还钱,他们不会放过你
and then they will come after me.
然后会追查到我
And if they audit my business,
如果他们来审查我的生意
find out that Walt and I paid for it
就会发现我和沃尔特买下洗车场
with close to a million dollars
花的将近一百万美元
in untaxed gambling winnings,
都是未上税的赌博收入
we will go to prison,
我们也会进监狱
where you will already be.
去陪你
Do you understand?
你明白了没有
I understand you're upset,
我明白你很担忧
but I think you're overstating things, too.
可是你也说得太严重了
No one's going to prison.
没人会进监狱的
Oh, my God. How are you not following me here?
我的上帝,你怎么就听不懂呢
Okay. Fine.
好吧,好吧
Let's say I take your advice.
就假设我听了你的
I pay the IRS. Then what?
交上国税局的罚金,又能怎样
Then you don't owe them.
你就不欠税了
Okay. But I still owe the bank, Skyler.
对,可是我还欠银行钱呀,斯凯勒
I'm still gonna go bankrupt.
我还是要破产
I'll lose my business and my home.
失去产业和家园
I still have to pull my girls out of school.
女儿们也不得不退学
Just because I pay some stupid fine
交上那愚蠢的罚金
doesn't make my life any less ruined.
丝毫不能改变我的生活已经被毁掉的事实
So, if I'm understanding you correctly,
如果我没理解错的话
you're saying you can't take the money I gave you,
你的意思是,你不能接受我给你的钱
but you can take a larger amount.
但是可以接受一笔更多的钱
No.

I'm just saying,
我只是说
as much as I appreciate the gesture,
尽管我非常感激
the money you gave me doesn't really change anything.
可是你给我的钱改变不了任何事情
Because it's not enough? No. No.
因为钱不够多吗,不是,不是
Don't twist my words.
别误解我的意思
This isn't about amounts.
不是钱多钱少的问题
This is about me doing the right thing.
而是我有我的坚持
Ted, are you blackmailing me? What?
泰德,你是在敲诈我吗
No. Blackmailing?
没有,没有敲诈
God.
天呐
I feel like I'm not explaining things right.
我想我可能是没有说明白
I think you're explaining it fine.
我看你已经说得很明白了
I notice that, uh,
我注意到
this is for...
这上面的
less than what I gave you, by the way.
数额好像比我给你的少
That's the Mercedes.
那是我租的奔驰
I leased it before I knew where the money came from.
在我知道这钱从哪来之前租的
Mmm. And now that you know, you will, of course, be returning it?
现在你知道,你肯定要把车给还了
Well, the leases are pretty ironclad,
租约蛮苛刻的
so I have to see what's possible.
我得去看看有没有可能
But, yeah, I'm gonna do my best.
可是我会尽我所能的
And I will pay you back as soon as I can.
我会尽快还你钱的
I don't want you to pay me, Ted.
我不需要你还我,泰德
I want you to pay them.
我要你还给他们
But, Skyl--
可是,斯凯...
Try it again. Write a new check.
重写一张支票
Skyler-- Same amount.
斯凯勒,同样的数额
Only this time, made payable--
只是这一次,把收款人
What happened to us? Make it payable
我们这是怎么了,把收款人
to the Internal Revenue Service.
写成国家税收局
I can't.
我不能
You have to.
你必须得写
Actually, no, I don't.
说真的,我不能
Write it.
快给我写
Saul Goodman, please.
麻烦找索尔·古德曼
Tell him it's important.
告诉他事关重大
Yeah.
是的
What have I done?
我做了什么
Hello, Hector.
你好,赫克托
All of them, Hector.
他们都死了,赫克托
Don Eladio,
伊兰迪奥先生
Don Paco, Cesar, Renaldo,
帕科先生,塞萨尔,罗纳尔多
Fortuno, Cisco, and Luis,
佛托诺,思科还有路易斯
Escalara--
埃斯卡纳拉
all dead.
都死了
As is your grandson Joaquin.
你的孙子华金也死了
Do you know who killed Joaquin?
你知道谁杀了华金吗
Would you like to see?
想见见吗
This young man.
就是这个年轻人
Do you remember him?
还记得他吗
That young man shot Joaquin to death...
在护送我逃跑过程中
while I made my escape.
这个年轻人开枪打死了华金
I believe you have met him before.
我记得你们之前应该见过
It was just you and Joaquin.
本来你们家族只剩下你和华金
He was the only family you had left.
你只剩下他这一个亲人
Now the Salamanca name
现在塞拉曼加家族
dies with you.
将与你一起进坟墓了
Will you look at me now?
现在你能看我了吗
Look at me, Hector.
看着我,赫克托
Look at me.
看着我
Hey, listen, Walt, I really appreciate
听着,沃尔特,我十分感谢
you doing this again, you know?
你又帮我一次
I know you guys must have
我知道你们最近
your hands full with the car wash and all.
洗车房生意忙得不可开交
No. No. No worries.
没有,不用担心
Happy to do it.
很乐意帮你
Besides, it gives me a chance
再说,我也有机会
to see how you work a case.
能亲眼见证你的办案过程
It's interesting. Yeah.
还挺有趣的,那是
Like watching weeds grow, huh?
就像在看毒品的生长过程
Nah, this job's as boring as hell.
这工作无聊至极
Until it's not.
而且会一直这么下去
So, uh,
对了
any more news on that thing in Mexico?
在墨西哥的那事怎么样了
Aah, same old, same old.
还是老样子
Bunch of animals clawing each other's eyes out over turf.
就是一群禽兽互相挖空对方的眼睛
So you think all the victims
你觉得所有的死者
were cartel members?
都是贩毒集团的成员
Not in the loop enough to know.
你还是知道的少点好
Listen, take a right at this street here, will you?
听着,能在这条街右转吗
A right? But, uh, we're going to the chicken farm.
右转,可我们要去养鸡场
That's straight ahead.
那可在正前方
No. Gonna take a little detour.
不了,今天我们绕点路
All right.
好吧
Yeah, there's this, uh,
那里有一个
industrial laundry I want to check out.
洗衣厂我要去检查一下
It's not far.
不太远
Just turn right here.
在这里右转
What, uh-What-What laundry?
什么洗衣厂
What about it?
什么来头
Well, it's owned by this company-- this Madrigal Electromotive.
那是名叫麦德罗电机公司的下属企业
It's this big German conglomerate. Into everything.
这是个大型德国企业集团,涉猎很广
Well, it turns out
可事实表明
it's the same company that owns Fring's chicken joints.
那家集团也拥有福林炸鸡店
Sounds like a real shot in the dark there.
感觉你在胡乱猜测呢
I mean, you said it yourself.
我是说,你自己说的
If this-Madrigal, is it?
要是这个麦德罗,名字对吧
If it's such a big conglomerate, then--
要是这是一家大集团,那么
I mean, they must own all kinds of businesses.
他们肯定涉及各种行业
Nah, it just...
这只是
It just sounds kind of...thin.
只是听上去理由有点单薄
Well, look at you. You lose your hair,
看看你,你剃了头发
you go on a couple stakeouts.
进行了几次侦察
So now you're what, Kojak?
就认为自己是大侦探科杰克了
I'm just saying.
我只是说说而已
Now, the chicken farm, however--
再说那个养鸡场
boy, that place seems ripe
那地方看上去是一个
for some kind of, uh, clandestine activity.
十分合适做地下活动的地方
I just-I just don't want us to miss anything, you know?
我只是不想错过任何线索
Yeah, well, you want to talk about clandestine activity?
你想说地下活动
Madrigal Electromotive also owns a subsidiary
麦德罗电机同时还拥有一家
that manufactures this state-of-the-art air filtration system.
生产最先进空气过滤系统的附属企业
And none other than Gale Boetticher
恰恰正是盖尔·伯蒂彻
took delivery of one of these systems.
订了其中一个系统
Yeah, a chemist who was in possession
一个有着计划建造一个
of hand-drawn plans for a meth super-lab,
大型冰毒实验室的化学家
and was visited by none other that Gus Fring
恰恰又在被爆头的几天前
just days before he was capped in the face, okay?
正好被古斯·福林拜访过
Shit, this is starting to feel like a--
这开始有点像
like Three Days on the Condor, you know?
《英雄不流泪》里面的剧情了
Anyway, an industrial laundry would be one hell of a place
无论如何,一个洗衣厂正是
to hide a-- hide a meth lab.
隐藏冰毒实验室的好地方
There it is right up there.
就在那里
Just turn in there.
这个口转弯
Well, slow down. You gotta turn there, Walt.
慢下来,你得转弯了,沃尔特
Walt, what are you doing? You just missed it.
沃尔特,你在干吗,你刚开过了
I'm sorry. It looked like a dirt road.
对不起,那里看上去像条泥路
I thought you meant further up.
我以为你要接着开
Just bang a U-ie over here.
就这里调头吧
Mmm. Hits the spot. Thanks, guys.
真不赖,谢谢你们
I said to Mom, "Ice cream,"
我和妈妈说要冰激淋
but she was like, "It tastes the same, and it's healthier."
可她说这个味道差不多,还更健康
So, sorry. I tried.
不好意思,我尽力了
Frozen yogurt does taste the same.
冻酸奶完全一个味道啊
Tastes exactly the same.
吃起来没一点差别
I feel, like, sorry for your taste buds.
真替你的味蕾难过
Weigh in here, Uncle Hank.
汉克姨夫,你说说看
Hey, it's free food. Free food always tastes good.
又不要钱嘛,不要钱的东西都好吃
Free drinks even better.
不要钱的酒我更喜欢
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Can you handle another visitor?
又来个看你的,能行吗
Ho-ho! Mister Magoo.
脱线先生(以超级近视闻名的电影人物)你好啊
Yeah, sure. Hey, watch out.
有何指教, 小心看路
Don't run into any walls or anything, all right?
可别撞墙上了,知道不
Okay.
没问题
Hey, Dad.
老爸
Hey, son.
儿子
So how you feeling, Hank?
戴着这个感觉如何,汉克
Kind of feels like one of those cones they put on dogs
感觉就跟戴了一狗脖套似的
so they don't lick their own balls.
就是防止狗狗舔蛋的那玩意
Nice. Thank you. Stay classy.
谢了,你真会说,继续
Anyway, hanging in there.
不过你也别挂心
Glad you stopped by.
你来看我,我很高兴
Listen, I'm-I'm sorry about all this.
我...这件事真是对不住你
That guy-- he just came out of nowhere.
那家伙也不知哪儿蹦出来的
Yeah, actually, he didn't.
才怪,哪是蹦出来的
I saw him coming a mile away.
一英里外我就瞧见他了
Hey, just mark it down as a brain fart,
行,全当我脑子进水了吧
and be thankful no one got killed.
好在没出人命
Well, I'll tell you one thing.
我跟你说
Your Hardy Boys routine is over.
你们的二人组任务到此为止
No more asking him to drive you on stakeouts.
不许再让他带你去搞侦查
It's too dangerous. You hear me?
太危险了,听到了吗
I'll do it. Oh, no, you won't.
那我来,不,不行
Marie's right. It was a bit shortsighted of me.
玛丽说的对,是我鼠目寸光
That's why I caved.
所以我认栽了
Caved?
认什么栽
I broke down.
我残疾了
I ordered me a gimp-mobile.
我订了一辆"残的"
I wish you would stop calling it that.
能不能别用这个词
What do you mean, like a handi-van with a lift?
什么意思,带升降机的微型车吗
Nah, nah. It's a regular Tahoe.
不是,就是那种普通款泰虎
It's got hand controls.
带手控的
I ordered it. It should be here in about a week.
我下了单,大概一个星期就能到货
I don't expect to be in it long,
虽然不愿意常开那玩意
but I gotta get around on my own
不过总得自己出门
and stop being such a damn burden to everyone.
别总给大家当累赘
Oh. Sorry.
失陪一下
Car wash business.
洗车场的事
Hey, it's me. Can you talk?
是我,方便讲话吗
I can listen.
你说吧
Fair enough. He doesn't own a gun.
好吧,他没有枪
At least not one that he bought legally.
至少没有合法购买的枪支
Nor does his home security system
家里的安保系统也没装
have any kind of panic button arrangement.
那类紧急救援按钮装置
So, way I see it, we're good to go.
所以依我看,可以过去搞了
That is, if this is still how you want to handle it.
主要看你是不是还想这样处理
Like I said, I don't want anyone hurt.
我说过了,不想任何人受到伤害
All I want is for him to write a check.
对他唯一的要求就是开出支票
Yeah. It's gonna be fine.
放心好了
I've got my A-team on it.
我派我最得意的手下搞定
Can I help you?
有什么可以效劳的吗
Yeah. Thanks.
有,谢谢
You just can't...
你们不能就这么...
What's this about?
究竟什么情况
I'll tell you what this is about, Mr. Beneke.
贝内克先生,告诉你什么情况
This is about you and me doing our best to keep Huell happy.
情况就是你得和我尽量把修尔伺候高兴了
Huell? Who's Huell?
修尔,谁是修尔
This is Huell.
这位就是
Huell, you happy?
修尔,你高兴吗
Reasonably.
一般般
What would make you unhappy?
什么惹你不高兴了
This little mofo not doing what he's told.
这个小王八蛋不听话
And if you were to become unhappy,
那要是你还不高兴
Mr. Beneke wouldn't care for that?
贝内克先生敢不管吗
I'm gonna say no.
量他也不敢
Well, there you have it.
好了,现在你明白了
Let's go find your checkbook.
赶紧去拿支票簿
Ready? Here we go. All right.
行了吗,走吧,好嘞
We're walking, we're swinging our feet.
咱走着,迈开步子
There you go. Very nice.
就这样,很好
Beautiful place you have here. This way.
你这房子还不赖啊,这边
So, the amount's gonna be for $617,226--
听好了,一共是617,226美元...
I don't have anywhere near that kind of money.
我可没有那么多钱
Hold that thought.
少来这套
Forgot to mention we know exactly, down to the penny,
忘说了,我们知道你账户里有多少
how much money's in your checking account.
一个子儿都瞒不了
Okay? Understand?
现在明白了吗
You still want to say that stuff from before?
还想说刚才那套鬼话吗
Maybe not. So,
大概不敢了吧
$617,226
617,226块
and 31 cents,
外加3毛1分
made payable to the Internal Revenue Service.
开给国税局
W-What?
什么
Wait. This is, uh, Skyler's...
等等,这是斯凯勒
Skyler White sent you?
斯凯勒·怀特派你们来的
Doesn't matter who sent us. For right now,
谁派我们来并不重要
all you have to do is worry about that.
现在你唯一该操心的是手里那个
Oh, my God. This is a giant misunderstanding.
天呐,这可是大水冲了龙王庙了
Skyler is a dear friend of mine, all right?
斯凯勒是我非常好的朋友,知道吗
Let me call her. We'll, uh...
让我给她打个电话,我们就...
No, you're misunderstanding, Mr. Beneke.
慢着,贝内克先生,你搞错了
Phone-call time is over. This is check-writing time.
打电话已经晚了,现在得开支票了
This is crazy. Skyler would never do this to me.
简直疯了,斯凯勒绝不会这样对我的
Sit down and write!
赶紧坐下,开支票
There you go.
这就对了
$617,226
617,226美元
and 31...
31美分
Yeah. Right.
很好
You got it.
这才听话嘛
Huell, you happy?
修尔,现在高兴了吗
Huell's happy.
修尔高兴了
All right.
好吧
Everything else has been filled out for you.
别的我们都帮你填写好了
All's we need
我们只需要
is a signature
你在这里
right there.
签个名
Great.
很好
Hard part's over.
困难的都做完了
Here's what happens next.
接下来
Huell's gonna hang here with you.
修尔留在这里陪你
I'm gonna make sure I get this down to UPS
我争取在五点之前
before 5 o'clock.
把这个寄出去
On the way back, I'm gonna grab some sandwiches.
回来的路上买点三明治
The three of us can hang out,
然后接下来的几天,咱们三个
play cards or watch TV or whatever
可以一起打打牌,看看电视什么的
for the next couple of days until the check clears.
直到你的支票兑现为止
Painless, right?
没问题吧
Unless you don't have cable,
除非你这连有线电视都没有
in which case is gonna suck.
那可就糟透了
So...
那么
Does the laundry have to be dirty?
非得让我躲在脏布堆里吗
Nope.
不是
Someone cooked here.
有人在这里制过毒
You've been out of commission four days.
你失踪了四天
Think we're gonna shut down the whole operation
你以为没了你
just for you?
我们就不开工了吗
Who cooked? Who was here?
是谁,谁制的毒
Now, how are you doing all those backflips?
那些后空翻是怎么做出来得
Tell me. Chico.
告诉我,小子
Oh. Oh, I'm gonna get you.
我要追上你了
Oh, I'm gonna get you.
要追上了
Jump.

You're just pressing buttons,
按动手柄
and it makes you do magical stuff.
就能玩出各种花样
No. Yes.
才不是,就是
Cheater.
你作弊
Who's winning?
谁赢了
I...

Look at you. Look at...
看看你,看看
101 backflips I did. Oh, you.
我做了101次后空翻,你
Hey, keep it going.
你先替我玩
Relax, relax.
放松,放轻松
Oh, you're in trouble.
你麻烦大了
Mama's in the house.
老妈出马
Jesse.
杰西
What do you want? I'm busy.
干什么,我很忙
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I got nothing to say to you, man.
我没话和你说
Jesse, please. I'm sorry.
杰西,求你了,我很抱歉
Just one minute. That's all I ask.
一分钟,只要一分钟
Get the hell outta my house.
从这里滚出去
Come on.

Just give me one minute!
给我一分钟
Let me just explain myself here.
听我解释
Okay. Let me--
好吧,听我
Shh! Shut up.
闭嘴
All right. All right. Okay. Okay.
好,好
All right. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know
我知道
that you have been cooking without me.
你在一个人制毒
That's right. So what?
是啊,所以呢
"So what"?
"所以呢"
Isn't it obvious to you
你说呢,难道你看不出
what Gus is planning?
古斯在打什么主意吗
He's going to use you to replace me.
他想让你代替我
He doesn't think you need me anymore.
他觉得你不再需要我了
Jesse--
杰西
Jesse, if you agree to replace me,
杰西,如果你同意取代我的话
he will kill me.
他会杀了我的
You brought your brother-in-law to our lab.
你把你的连襟带到了实验室
What the hell's wrong with you?
你他妈的有毛病啊
That's not my fault. Jesse, please--
那不是我的错,杰西,求你了
OK, look, Jesse
杰西,听我说
You gotta help me. Please.
你得帮我,求你了
The last time I asked for your help,
上一次我找你帮忙的时候
you said
你对我说
"I hope you end up buried
"希望我被装进塑料桶“
in a barrel in the Mexican desert."
”埋在墨西哥的沙漠里"
You are done.
你完了
Fired.
被炒了
Do not show your face at the laundry again.
不要再去实验室
Stay away from Pinkman.
远离平克曼
Do not go near him.
永远
Ever.
不要靠近他一步
Are you listening to me?
听见了吗
Or else you'll do what?
不然怎样
What did you say?
你说什么
Stay away from Pinkman...
远离平克曼
or else you'll do...
不然的话
what?
你要怎样
Kill me?
杀了我
If you could kill me,
如果你能杀我
I'd already be dead.
你早就下手了
But you can't.
但你不能
You can't kill me
你不能杀我
because Jesse wouldn't cook for you
因为如果你杀了我
if you did.
杰西就不会帮你制毒
That's it, isn't it?
对不对
No matter how hard you tried to turn him against me,
尽管你千方百计挑拨我们反目
screw with his head
给他洗脑
so that he would hate my guts,
让他恨我
and he still...
可他还是
won't let you do it.
不许你杀我
For now.
暂时而已
But he'll come around.
他会想通的
In the meantime, there's the matter of your brother-in-law.
同时,你连襟的问题
He is a problem you promised to resolve.
你承诺过会解决的
You have failed.
但你失败了
Now it's left to me to deal with him.
现在轮到我来对付他了
You can't--
不行
If you try to interfere,
如果你胆敢阻拦我
this becomes a much simpler matter.
那问题就会简单多了
I will kill your wife.
我会杀了你老婆
I will kill your son.
你儿子
I will kill your infant daughter.
还有你那刚出生的女儿
Great.
太棒了
Perfect, you know. This is just...
这下可好,我才刚跟她说
I told her you were my A-team.
你们是我最得意的手下
It was an act of God.
那是天意
Ain't no accounting for no act of God.
天意不可违啊
Check's in the mail, at least.
至少支票已经寄出去了
Oh, hello, Mrs. White.
你好,怀特夫人
The good news is the IRS has been paid off.
好消息是国税局的帐已经付清了
The bad news is...
坏消息是
Jesus!
天呐
Well, here goes nothing.
不管那么多了
Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down!
悠着点
What the... Saul.
怎么回事,索尔
How did you hear?
你怎么听说的
What? H-Hear what?
什么,听说什么
Uh, guys, go, go, go.
伙计们,出去,出去
Scram. Wh--
赶紧走
What the hell happened to you? Saul, Saul,
你到底出什么事了,索尔,索尔
this man that we spoke of before--
你之前跟我提过的那个人
this-- this person that you said
你说这个人
could-- could disappear me, give me a whole new life--
能帮我消失,让我过上崭新的生活
Yeah. - and make sure that I'm never found.
对,还能确保我永远不被发现
Yeah. I need him.
对, 我需要他
Saul, Gus is gonna murder my whole family.
索尔,古斯准备杀我全家
Oh, Christ.
天啊
I need this man now.
我现在就需要他
Saul! Now, Saul! Yeah, yeah.
索尔,立马就要,索尔, 好,好
You understand there's no coming back from this?
你应该明白这可没有回头路
You're gonna get new Socials and new identities.
你会得到新的社保号码和新的身份证
You can't contact your friends or relatives ever again.
不可以再联系朋友或亲戚
All right. Yes, yes, I understand.
好的,当然,我明白
How are you gonna sell this
你怎么说服
to that wife of yours and your teenage son?
你妻子和你十几岁的儿子
I have got no choice.
我别无选择
You're wanted by some pretty scary individuals,
有极端危险分子想要你的命
not to mention the law.
再加上法网难逃
You're a high-risk client.
你属于个高危顾客
You're gonna need the deluxe service.
得用顶配服务才行
It's gonna cost you. How much?
需要花费... 多少钱
The last quote I got on the deluxe was 125 grand.
我最后一次得到的顶配报价是12万5千
But you got four people to vanish.
你有四个人需要消失掉
It's gonna be at least half a million.
至少得50万才行
And he accepts cash only. I've got the money. Now come on.
而且他只收现金,我有现金,赶紧
Please! Here.
拜托, 给
Okay.

This-This is a vacuum cleaner repair company.
这是一家吸尘器修理公司
What'd you expect, Haji's Quick-Vanish?
你以为会是什么名头,伊斯兰快速藏匿公司不成
I don't even know the guy's name.
我根本不知道这人的名字
You just call that number and you leave a message.
你只要打那个号码,然后留言
You tell them that you need a new dust filter
告诉他们你需要一个新的吸尘器
for a Hoover MaxExtract Pressure-Pro, Model 60.
要胡佛牌增压式大功率吸尘器,型号60
I wrote it right on there. He'll call you back in five minutes.
我都写在上面了,他会在五分钟后回电
Okay. Okay, fine.
好的,可以
How long does it take for him to arrange?
他要多久能打点好
The guy works fast. I mean, that's the game here.
这家伙速度很快,你现在生死攸关
You gotta have your family packed
得赶紧让你全家收拾好
and ready to go before you make the call.
在你打电话前都准备好出发
He'll tell you where to meet him.
他会告诉你见面地点
He'll put you up in a safe house until everything is set.
万事具备前他会把你妥善安置
But you gotta bring the money.
可你得带好现金
He doesn't lift a finger unless he's paid in full.
他没全额收款前是不会出一分力的
Okay.

Saul Can't say it's been a pleasure,
索尔,我不能说这是我的荣幸
but-- I need you to do one more thing for me.
可,我要你再为我做一件事
You need to call the DEA,
你得打电话到毒品管制局
and you need to tell them that Gus has a hit out on Hank.
你得告诉他们古斯要对汉克下手
No, you have to do it for me.
不,你一定得帮我
Buddy, I gotta go on living here.
兄弟,我还要在这儿混呢
I'm way too comfortable in my wingtips-
我活得很爽,还不想寻死
Just call anonymous then.
那就打匿名电话
You call anonymously! I can't! I can't!
你去打匿名电话, 不行,不行
I'm practically in the DEA family.
我是半个毒品管制局的人
I go to their Christmas parties, for Christ's sake.
连圣诞晚会都去过,求你了
They know me. They know my voice. They'll know me.
他们认识我,听得出我的声音,会露馅的
Please, you gotta do it for me. I'm begging you.
求你了,为我办这件事吧,求你了
Please. Please. -No.
求你了,求你了, 不
My brother-in-law doesn't deserve to die because of this.
我连襟不该因此受牵连而死
There's no way I'm mentioning Gus. Okay.
我决不能提到古斯,成
The best I'll go-I'll say it's the cartel.
我顶多说是贩毒集团
They're coming back to finish the job that they botched.
他们要回来把没办利索的活搞定
You say whatever you have to say.
随你怎么说
You just give me an hour to c--
只要给我一个小时
I-I need to collect my wife and kids.
我得去接我老婆孩子
Okay? Just give me an hour,
好吗,只要给我一小时
and then you make the phone call.
然后你就打电话
Don't forget. Please.
别忘了,拜托
Yeah.

Thank you, Saul.
谢谢,索尔
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不
Where's the rest?
其余的钱呢
That's not enough. That's not enough.
不够,不够
Walt? Down here!
沃尔特,在下面
Walt, what did that phone call mean?
沃尔特,你那通电话是什么意思
Where is it?
在哪里
Where's the rest?
其余的呢
The money, Skyler. Where is the rest?
钱呢,斯凯勒,其余的钱呢
Skyler, where is the money?
斯凯勒,钱去哪儿了
I gave it to Ted.
我给泰德了
What? You-You did what?
什么,你干什么了
Walt, I'm--
沃尔特
I had to.
我也没办法
For us, for the family.
我也是为了我们,为了这个家
I swear, Walt.
我发誓,沃尔特
You gave our money to Beneke?
你把钱给了贝内克
Walt, please, please, just hear me out.
沃尔特,求你,求你,听我说完
Please!
求你了
Walt?
沃尔特
Walt?
沃尔特
Hi. You've reached the White family.
你好,这里是怀特家
Please leave a message.
请留言
Skyler?
斯凯特
It's happening again.
又来了
The DEA called. They got some tip
毒品管制局打电话来
from an informant that
他们接到线报
the cartel-- they want to kill Hank!
贩毒集团要杀汉克
Oh, God.
天呐
They're sending agents to--
他们正派探员
to our house right now to guard us.
到我家来保护我们
God!
天呐
When is this going to end?
什么时候才能结束
Marie, I'm here.
玛丽,我在呢
I'm here.
我在呢
Tell me exactly what happened.
给我具体说说

分享到