绝命毒师第四季(MP3+中英字幕) 第5集:素食主义者吃炸鸡
日期:2017-02-14 08:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Say you understand.
说你明白了
Do you understand?
你明白了么
Tell me you understand, Saul!
告诉我你明白了,索尔
Every dollar--
每一块钱
if you don't hear from me in 24 hours--
如果二十四小时内没有我的消息
No, no. Saul. Saul, shut up.
不,不,索尔,索尔,闭嘴
Shut up and listen to me.
闭嘴听我说
I want you to give her every last dollar.
我要你把钱全都给她
I don't care if you have to stuff it in trash bags.
我不管需要不需要把钱装进箱子里
Just make sure she gets everything.
就全给她就行了
All right? Just make it happen!
好么,务必做到
Hi. You've reached the White family.
您好,这里是怀特家
Please leave a message.
有事留言
hey. It's me.
是我
I-I...
我,我
I just wanted to say
我就是想说
that I was thinking about you
我一直挂念着你
and the kids, and, uh...
挂念着孩子
I love you.
我爱你
Hello. Would you like to try
您好,您想尝尝
our Breakfast Chicken Chalupa Combo Meal?
我们的鸡肉饼早餐套餐么
Gus Fring.
古斯·福林
Excuse me?
您说什么
Gustavo Fring, your boss, now.
古斯塔沃·福林,你的老板,叫他出来
Please.
谢谢
Mr. Fring isn't here right now.
福林先生不在
Is there something I'm able- He's here.
有什么我能帮忙的么,他就在这
His car's parked out front. He's here.
他的车就停在外面,他就在这
He was here. Mr. Fring was--
他刚才在这,福林先生
You just go in the back
你去后面
and you tell him it's Walter White.
告诉他我是沃尔特·怀特
Understand?
明白了么
He'll know what it's about.
他知道是什么事
I'll wait.
我在这等着
Hello.
你好
Walter, what exactly are you doing?
沃尔特,你在干什么
Where's Jesse?
杰西在哪
Jesse's with me. He's fine.
杰西跟我在一起,他没事
Do you expect me to just believe that?
你觉得我信么
I'm crossing my heart, Walter.
我向你发誓,沃尔特
Where is he?
他在哪
Hold on.
等下
Yo.

Jesse?
杰西
Yeah. What's up?
是我,有事么
Jesse, w-where are you?
杰西,你在哪
With Mike.
和麦克在一起
I know you're with Mike.
我知道你和麦克在一起
Are-Are you all right?
你没事吧
Does he have a gun on you?
他是不是拿枪指着你呢
No.
没有
Well, what's going on, then?
那你们干什么呢
We're driving.
开车
Driving?
开车
Driving where?
去哪
I don't know.
不清楚
Uh, north.
向北吧
W-W-Why is he driving you?
他为什么开车带着你
Where is he going?
他要去哪
Beats me.
不知道
I-I don't-I--
我...我
Put Mike back on.
让麦克接电话
Hello again.
你好
Mike, tell me know exactly what is going on.
麦克,告诉我你们打算干什么
Jesse's with me today, so what you need to do
杰西今天跟着我,你就老老实实
is to go back to your lab and get on with the cook.
回实验室继续制毒
You're gonna have to muddle through this one without him, okay?
你得自己把活干完
That's what's going on.
就是这么个情况
But it doesn't--
但是这
Goodbye, Walter.
再见,沃尔特
Mike--
麦克
Sir--
先生
Excuse me. Hey.
打扰一下,先生
You're not allowed back there.
你不能到后面来
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉,先生
As I said, sir, Mr. Fring is not here.
我告诉您了,福林先生不在这
This area's for employees only,
这里是顾客禁区
and I have to ask that you leave immediately.
您得马上离开
What you told Mr. White, that's...
你告诉怀特老师的话
that's just bullshit, right?
都是扯淡,是吧
You, uh, you figure on just leaving me in some ditch?
你就打算把我扔到什么荒郊野岭去是吧
What do you care?
你很关心么
I don't.

But I'll tell you now, you better shoot straight,
但我得和你说明白了,你最好打准点
old man,
老头
or I'll slice off your other ear
不然我就把先把你的另一只耳朵
before this is over.
割下来
You coming?
你走么
We got to do this six more times today,
这活今天我们还得再做六遍
with a lot of miles in between.
每次中间还有很长的路要开
I'd like to finish before dark.
我希望天黑之前能完成
This freaking guy, I tell you what.
这个怪胎,我给你说
It's like Scarface had sex
就好像是疤面煞星和罗杰斯先生
with Mister Rogers or something.
做爱一样
Who does this, you know?
谁说做这个啊
Your boy Heisenberg.
你追查的毒贩,海森伯格
Thought we had him already.
还以为我们已经抓住他了
Yeah. Keep dreaming.
是啊,你就想吧
Yeah, no.
是啊,不是
Getz busted him a few months back.
盖茨几个月前抓住过他
Yeah, well, no offense
是么,不是瞧不起
to Detective Doogie Howser there,
这个杜奇·豪瑟探员
but all he caught was a dipshit lifer
他抓住的只是个笨蛋重刑犯
by the name of Jimmy In-N-Out.
名字叫惯犯吉米
This one-- he's your Heisenberg?
这个,这是你要找的海森伯格么
Yeah, I believe he is.
是的,我觉得他是
So what are you thinking?
那你是怎么判断的
Rival drug gang taking out the mastermind?
竞争对手的毒品团伙所为
Any names I should check out?
有什么嫌疑人物需要我查么
I wish I could help you there.
希望我能帮上你
Only two people I know connected with the blue stuff.
我只认识两个和蓝色冰毒有关的人
Uh, one is a beanie-wearing j-- stain
一个整天带着小童帽的废柴
by the name of Brandon Mayhew--
叫布兰登·梅休
street name, uh, Badger.
道上的名字,猴子
Definitely another player.
绝对是个小角色
The other one is, uh, Jesse Pinkman.
另一个,杰西·平克曼
He and I have a history.
他和我还有段故事
Yeah.
是啊
You see Pinkman as a shooter?
你觉得平克曼是杀手么
That would surprise me.
那我会很吃惊的
Well, we got a composite of a person of interest.
我们合成了一个嫌疑人的画像
It's a guy the neighbors saw
是邻居在伯蒂切家
at Boetticher's place right after the shooting.
发生枪击之后看到的
Eh...sorry.
没印象
No, hang on to it, just in case.
不,留着吧,以防万一
Then we got a couple of prints we're hoping to I.D.
我们还弄到几个指纹来检验身份
If I get any kind of hit,
如果有匹配的
I'll keep you in the loop on that.
我会通知你
You know, uh, Tim,
你知道,提姆
look, I appreciate what you're doing, really--
听着,我很感谢你做的事情,真的
uh, you know, keeping me involved and all,
就是一直让我参与此事
but, uh, you know,
但是,你知道
finding this guy Heisenberg dead like this...
看到海森伯格就这样死了
I have to say, it, uh...
我要说
kind of feels like closure to me, you know?
对我来说就算谢幕了
Hank, you really are a big help here.
汉克,你能帮我们很大的忙
No, I know. I get it, really.
我知道,我了解
But I'm done.
但是,我已经完成使命了
Oh, no.
别这样
You don't need to do that.
你不用这样
This is why I'm out here, right?
这不是我在这的原因么
To be, like, your backup?
给你打后援
So if I'm out here in a guard-type capacity
那么说如果我在这给你当保镖
to watch over the money,
看着这些钱
that means I need, like, a gun, right?
那我得需要一支枪对吧
Nope.
不对
I mean, isn't that, like, completely idiotic
要是没枪
for me to be out here without a gun?
我站在这不成傻子了么
I mean, you haven't said dick
我来这干什么
about what I'm supposed to be doing here,
你也不告诉我
and I'm supposed to do it without a gun?
然后还不给我枪
How does that even make sense?
这根本没道理啊
What?
怎么了
I can smoke, right?
我能抽烟的,对吧
Not a chance.
不可能
Fallacies
谬论啊
Fallacies
谬论啊
One for you and two for me
一个给你,两个给我
It's finally hitting me what the-- the plan is here.
我终于知道计划是什么了
It's to bore me to death, so...
就是想把我无聊死,那么
mission accomplished because it's totally working.
太管用了,任务成功了
Great job.
做的好
You know, I really do get what's going on
你知道么,我完全明白
with all the dead drops and bags of cash.
这些接头点和现金的作用
I mean, my boys had the exact same system
当年我贩毒的时候
when I was running things.
我的手下也是这么搞的
My crew.
我的员工
Nowhere near the same cheese you guys are slinging,
利润虽然没你们的丰厚
but same theory--
但道理是一样的
to maintain separation between dealer and supplier,
把供货商和经销商完全分离
reduce risk,
规避风险
et cetera.
等等
Look, don't you think it would be good
不是,你不觉得你来我往的对话
if there was some back and forth communication here?
会更好些么
You got me riding shotgun
你让我坐在副驾驶上
to every dark anal recess of this state.
让我见识了这个州最黑暗的角落
Be nice if you clued me in a little.
对我友善点,给我透点消息
I mean, I'm here to do a job, right?
我来这是干活的
And, I mean, yo, like, if I'm the guy,
我是说,如果我就是这个人
then you should just tell me what the hell's up.
你至少得告诉我这到底是怎么一回事吧
What?
怎么了
You are not the guy.
你不是那个人
You're not capable of being the guy.
你当不了那个人
I had a guy, but now I don't.
我本来有个人,但现在我没有了
You are not the guy.
你,不是那个人
Then what the hell am I doing here?
那告诉我,我到底是来干什么的
I don't know. It's not my call.
我不知道,我说了不算
I just do what I'm told,
我只是奉命行事
and now you're gonna do what you're told,
现在你也要奉命从事
which is to sit here, shut up,
那就是,坐好,闭嘴
and stay in the car till we finish our pickups.
呆在车里,直到把活干完
You got it?
明白了么
We having second thoughts?
要改变主意么
Every hour of every day.
时刻都有
Let me tell you, that is perfectly normal.
给你们说,这是绝对正常的
But your expectations are realistic.
但你们的预期是实际的
You have a good, solid business plan.
你们有一个妥善,可靠的商业计划
I'm feeling very confident.
我感觉很有信心
You have an excellent shot at making this work.
你们有很大的机会来做成这件事
Walt.
沃尔特
We good?
没问题吧
Yeah.
没有
All right.
好的
Well, my congratulations to the both of you.
祝贺您二位
Thank you very much, Alan.
谢谢你,艾伦
It is my pleasure.
不客气
Mr. White.
怀特先生
Best of luck.
祝您好运
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm bringing my car over first thing next week
下周我先把我的车开过来
for a wash and wax.
清洁打蜡
Oh, well, we'll be looking for you.
期待你的到来
I'll be there.
我会来的
Thank you again.
再次感谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
再见,再见
Wow. It's official.
这回成真了
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
I'm...

well, I'm-How do you feel?
我,你感觉怎么样
Uh...nervous.
紧张
Scared.
害怕
This is a big step, Walt.
这是巨大的一步,沃尔特
If we don't do this right--
如果我们做的对
We'll be fine.
我们会很好的
We will?
会么
Tell me again.
再给我说一遍
We will be fine. Believe it.
我们会很好的,相信我
If we're going to do this--
如果我们要这样
I mean, we're really going to do this--
如果我们真的要这样
then we have to promise each other
那我们得向对方保证
no more secrets.
不能再有秘密
There can't be any mistakes like before.
再也不能出现之前的错误了
There has to be complete honesty.
要绝对坦诚
I'm all for that.
我完全赞成
Good.

Well, then, uh,
那么
how about a drink to celebrate?
喝一杯庆祝一下怎么样
Well-- well, we own a big-a-- car wash now.
现在,我们拥有一大间洗车房了
We do. I guess that merits a celebration.
没错,我认为这值得庆祝
Nothing too expensive.
别太贵的
Right. Right.
明白,明白
Non-fancy liquor it is.
那就喝点普通的
Just as long as it gets the job done.
直到工作完成
Uh, it's me.
是我
I just wanted to say
我就是想说
that I was thinking about you and the kids,
我一直挂念着你,挂念着孩子
and, uh...
还有
I love you.
我爱你
Ok.
好了
Just take it off. Okay.
快脱了, 好的
Just take it off. Okay.
快脱了, 好的
Just take it off. Okay.
快脱了, 好的
The sheets, they smell different than I remember.
床单的味道和以前不一样了
New fabric softener.
换了新的织物柔软剂
Mm, I like it.
我很喜欢
I, uh...

also got a new haircut.
还换了个新发型
Don't know if you--
不知道你
Oh, yes, I-I was going to say something.
是的,我是想说点什么来着
Were you, really?
真的么
I do like it.
我确实很喜欢
Thanks.
谢谢
So, um, dinner tomorrow night?
那明晚一起吃晚餐
I told Marie that we'd come over and eat with them.
我跟玛丽说了我们会过去和他们一起吃
Uh, think maybe you'll be free?
有空么
Yeah.

Yeah, we can do that.
我们一起去
That'll-That'll be nice.
那样挺好的
Good.

Marie says it's about the only thing
玛丽说这是能让汉克离开房间
that'll get Hank out of his room.
唯一的办法
Mom.
妈妈
Hey, Mom, Dad.
妈妈,爸爸
Hi, son.
儿子
Where are you?
你们在哪
Uh, we're-- we're back here.
我们在里屋
We'll be out in a minute.
我们这就出来
He knows that you're here.
他知道你回来了
I'm parked in the driveway.
我车停在外面呢
Oh. This is going to make
这下晚餐时间
for some very interesting dinner conversation.
可要添些有趣的话题了
He's definitely going to ask about our living situation now.
他肯定要问到我们目前的生活状况
Maybe, uh...
也许
maybe you should move back in,
也许你该搬回来住
you know,
这样
just so it's, uh, easier to explain to everyone.
更容易向大家解释
You think?
你觉得呢
I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
You know, schedule.
有时间安排的
Yeah.
明白
Damn it.
该死
Hey!

Hey! This is a two-man job!
这是两个人干的活
I can't do it alone!
我一个人做不来
I'm done! That's it! Finished!
我受够了,够了,不干了
Nothing else happens until I get my partner back.
在我搭档回来之前,我罢工
Jesse?
杰西
Where's Jesse?
杰西在哪
I need him.
我需要他
You people have me down here
你们这些人想让我
trying to complete a two-man operation by myself!
一个人完成两个人的操作
It's unacceptable.
这不可能
It's dangerous and counterproductive.
这样很危险,后果不堪设想
Jesse operates the forklift, not me.
杰西负责操作铲车,不是我
That's just one of the many,
这只是他在实验室
many things he does around the lab
做的很多事情之一
that keeps us on schedule,
这样才能让我们跟上进度
so I suggest that you get him back down here
所以我建议你们把他带回来
as soon as you p--
在你们...
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说话吗
Hello!

Where do you want it?
你想把它放哪
This is it, right? Last stop?
就是这儿了,对吧,最后一站
Last stop?
最后一站
Hey, I've been counting, yo.
我一直在数着
No more pickups after--
之后就完工了
Fallacies...
谬论啊
fallacies.
谬论啊
Fallacies, fallacies.
谬论啊,谬论啊
One for you, two for me.
你一个,我一个
Fallacies, fallacies...
谬论啊,谬论啊
Yeah. I'm gonna need to be picked up.
我需要人来接我
Now.
现在
Garcia's on Central.
市中心的加西亚咖啡
Honk once. I'll meet you in the parking lot.
按一声喇叭,在停车场等我
Cancel that.
不必了
Hey, this dude--
有个家伙
this dude was coming right at me
有个人朝我走来
with a-- with a shotgun.
手里拿着把猎枪
All right? They, like, blocked the alley,
他们堵住了巷口
and they were going to rip us off, man.
打算对我们打劫
I didn't have a choice, okay?
我别无选择
I had to put it in reverse, slam into the guy's car,
我不得不向后倒,撞上那家伙的车
and just-- --
就那么...
I saw.
我看见了
Ah, Jesus.
老天啊
I just--
我只是
I don't know.
我不知道
Go ahead, kid.
没关系,孩子
Smoke up.
抽吧
Good morning.
早上好
Hey. Good morning, son.
早上好,儿子
You want me to pour you some juice?
我给你倒点果汁吧
I'll take coffee.
我要喝咖啡
Didn't know you started drinking coffee.
我都不知道你开始喝咖啡了
Yeah. I also started tying my own shoelaces, too,
是啊,我还开始系鞋带了
all by myself.
全靠自己
Go grab a mug.
去拿个杯子
Milk? Sugar?
加奶还是糖
Just black.
黑咖啡就好
Black. I like it.
黑咖,我喜欢
Uh, hey, Dad, I, uh...
老爸,我
I-I just got to say, um...
我想说
I-I just wanted to say
我只是想说
that it's really cool to have you here.
有你在家真好
Thank you, son.
谢谢你,儿子
It's cool to be back home.
回家的感觉很好
It just feels--
感觉像是...
Mom said you're moving back in, uh, this Tuesday.
妈妈说你这周二会搬回来
She-She said that?
她这么说的
Yeah.
是的
Tuesday, is it?
周二是吗
How about that?
真是不错
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse!
杰西
Yo, what's up?
怎么了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Uh, breaking ice.
凿冰
I mean, what are you--
我是说,你在
what are you doing here?
你怎么在这
Where's your car?
你的车呢
Mike dropped me off.
麦克载我来的
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse!
杰西
What happened yesterday? Where were you?
昨天发生了什么,你去哪儿了
I was out with Mike helping him make pickups.
我去陪麦克做交接
Picking up what?
交接什么
Cash. Dead drops.
现金,还有货
Mike made the pickups, and I guarded them.
麦克去接货,我给他们放风
You?

Guarded Mike?
给麦克放风
What is this, some kind of a joke?
这是在开玩笑吗
Hey, you know what? Two dudes tried to rob us,
你知道吗,有两个人想打劫我们
and I saved the stash. I took care of business,
我引开了他们,为生意卖力
just like I'm taking care of business right now.
就像我现在在为生意卖力一样
You want to stand there digging around,
你是想站在那儿盘根问底
or you want to suit up and get to work?
还是换衣服干活
Get in gear, yo, if you want to do this
你要想来的话,就换上行头
because I'm meeting up with Mike this afternoon.
因为我下午要跟麦克出去
What, again? Why?
又去,为什么
Guess I have two jobs now.
我想我想有两份工作了
Welcome to Los Pollos Hermanos.
洛丝·波罗斯·艾玛诺斯欢迎您
May I take your order?
您要点什么
Any injuries?
受伤了吗
Twisted ankle, nothing too bad.
脚踝扭了,其他没事
It all went like you thought it would,
一切都如你所料
more or less.
大致如此
I will, of course, reimburse you
当然,我会付给你
to the damage to your vehicle.
修车的钱
Questions?
还有问题吗
Uh-huh. More than a few, yeah.
是有几个问题
But I know better than to ask.
但我清楚还是不问为好
Anyway, it was like you wanted.
反正是如你所愿
The kid's a hero.
那孩子立了大功
Just the idea of owning a car wash seems daunting,
收购洗车房的主意听起来不切实际
but I had to warn myself--
可我必须鼓起勇气
Who is just the most beautiful little girl in the world?
谁才是世界上最美的女孩
I think it's you.
我觉得那是你哦
...so coming into a business like this
做这么一个
that's up and running, fully operational,
容易运营且全面运转的生意
puts us way ahead of the game.
让我们省去很多麻烦事
You know, we're still going to have some change over time--
随着时间推移,我们仍然需要进行一些改变
We have to hire some people
我们必须聘请一些员工
But we do have a staff in place,
可员工仍然是一个重要因素
so, you know, luckily, we'll be able to hold on
幸运的是,我们能留住
to most of Bogdan's employees.
大部分以前博格丹的员工
We might lose a few to the Ultra Wash across town, though.
我们虽然还是会被另一边的极致洗车房给挖去一些
They're making a grab, I hear.
我听说他们正在投机取巧
You going to put the kid to work?
你们准备让孩子也投入工作
I got school.
我还得去上学
I'm not talking about you.
我没说你
I'm talking about your baby sister.
我在说你的妹妹
I wouldn't let you near my car.
我才不会让你洗我的车
Hey, that's not a bad idea, you guys.
那可不失为一个好主意
You should put Holly on the sign.
你们应该把霍莉放在醒目位置
Like a mascot?
做个吉祥物
Like the Gerber baby.
就像招牌宝宝一样
I would get my car washed there every day
要是我看到她那美丽的脸庞
if I saw her face out front.
我会每天都在那洗车
What about me?
那我呢
The goal is to bring customers in,
我们可是在招揽生意
not scare them away, so--
而不是吓跑他们
Walt, there's another bottle in the kitchen.
沃尔特,厨房里还有一瓶
Just help yourself.
自己去拿吧
Ah. Good.
好的
Uh, maybe we could roll Uncle Hank through the car wash.
也许我们该让汉克叔叔去体验一番
He could be the first customer.
他就能成为我们的第一个顾客
The wipe-down crew would clean you up good.
洗车员工会把你洗的干干净净
See this, son?
看见这个了么,孩子
I got your wipe-down right here, pal.
我现在就给你洗洗
Hank, can you just maybe get through one meal
汉克,能不能好好吃顿饭
without you saying something disgusting?
不说那些让人恶心的东西
So what are you going to do with Holly all day?
你们准备怎么带霍莉
You can't take her to work
总不能带她去工作
with all those chemicals and migrants hanging around.
那里可都是化学用品和非法移民
Marie--
玛丽
What? That can't be safe.
真的,那可不安全
Fortunately, there is,
幸运的是
just five minutes away from the car wash,
离洗车房5分钟路程的地方
there is the top child care center in the city.
有个城里顶尖的托儿所
The National Child Care Association
国家托儿协会
gives it really high ratings, so that's quite a relief,
给它的排名很高,这事也就迎刃而解了
and, you know, it's just a walk away if we need it.
只需离开一会就能去接她
I got to tell you,
我得说
I'm just-I'm really, really impressed.
我真的很感动
I mean, you came together on this,
我是说,你们能一起筹办这事
and I'm really happy that it's working out for you.
我很高兴你们能和好如初
Thanks.
多谢
It was a little scary,
这确实有点让人提心吊胆的
but it, uh, needed to be done.
但事情必须得有个结果
And, uh, we get possession of the keys tomorrow.
我们明天就能拿到钥匙了
Oh, that's awesome.
那太棒了
Yeah.
是的
I can't wait to see what kind of car I'll get for my birthday,
等不急想知道你们会送我什么车作为生日礼物
now with all this money rolling in.
现在我们金钱可是滚滚而来
I think you've been spending too much time
我觉得你最近一直在
around your uncle Hank.
开汉克叔叔的玩笑
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
人善被人欺
Right, Uncle Hank?
对吧,汉克叔叔
Squeaky and greasy. That's you, my friend.
老实人可是你,老兄
Hay, uh, Nick the Greek,
希腊人尼克
you going to share that bottle or what?
你还准不准被给我们喝
Oh. Yeah. Sorry.
当然,抱歉
Who's Nick the Greek?
希腊人尼克是谁
Nick the Greek. He was a famous big-time card player.
希腊人尼克,他是世界上最著名的牌手
Hank, that's not funny.
汉克,别开那玩笑
What? It's a compliment.
怎么,那可是在表扬他
Well, that's even worse, then.
我听着可不像
You're giving positive reinforcement to behavior
你得用正面思想来表达
that Walt is working very, very hard to change.
沃尔特是通过很努力的工作才换来的结局
Right, Skyler?
对吧,斯凯勒
Yeah.
是的
I don't see how it's bad, Dad,
我没看出这有什么不好的
just raking in the beaucoup bucks now.
老爸只是在短时间内大赚了一把而已
You know, I just, uh, think maybe we could change the subject?
我觉得我们该换个话题了
Yeah. Sure. You know.
好的,当然
Absolutely.
当然啦
Hey, Uncle Hank, what about that case you were looking at
对了汉克叔叔,你正在查的那个
with that crazy singing guy?
疯狂歌手的案子怎么样了
Ah, I'm off that.
我不查了
I-I gave my assessment to the APD, and I'm done.
我把我的看法反馈给阿尔布开克警方,然后完事了
The case of the crazy singing guy. Hmm.
疯狂歌手的案子
Sounds like an Encyclopedia Brown story, doesn't it?
听上去像是《百科小布朗》里的故事
Crazy is-- is-- is, uh, is the wrong word.
用疯狂来形容得不太准确
This guy Gale Boetticher,
这人叫盖尔·伯蒂彻
he was, uh, he was eccentric.
他行为古怪
I mean, a real character, you know?
我是说,很有个性
He's, uh, he's dead now, you know.
现在已经死了
Huh. Who was he?
他是谁
He was a meth cook.
他是制造冰毒的人
Uh, he was a meth chef.
他可是个冰毒大厨
I mean, we're talking five stars--
就像五星级饭店里一样
candles and white tablecloths.
蜡烛加上白桌布
Hey, I can't believe these words are gonna come out of my mouth,
我不敢相信我会用这词来形容他
but he was a genius, plain and simple.
可他确确实实是个天才
I mean, uh, boy, if you applied that big brain of his
我是说,要是能将那样的聪明才智
to something good, I don't know,
用到好的地方
who knows what could have helped humanity
天知道那能帮助人类
or something like that, you know?
取得多少成就
I mean, how many actual geniuses are there in the world, right?
天底下能有多少个天才呢
If he'd kind of taken his life in a different direction,
要是他能致力于其他的事业
who knows?
谁知道呢
Hank, not to tell you your business,
汉克,并不是对你指手画脚
but I'm not sure I agree.
可我并不同意你的观点
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I mean, you showed me that notebook and from what I saw--
我是说,你给我看的那个笔记本
and this is just my humble opinion--
就我个人观点来看
from what I saw on those papers...
就凭那些纸上写的东西
genius?
天才么
Not so much.
还不够格
I mean, there was no reasoning,
我是说,那上面没有推理的过程
no deductions in those pages.
没有演绎的过程
To my eye,
以我看
all this brilliance looks like nothing more
你所谓的智慧
than just simple rote copying--
只不过是简单的抄袭而已
probably of someone else's work.
也许是别人的杰作
Believe me, I've been around enough students to know.
相信我,我身边这样的学生多的是
Ah, this genius of yours...
你所谓的那个天才
maybe he's still out there.
也许还逍遥法外
Hank.
汉克
Hey, babe.
你好,宝贝
Uh, Tim stopped by.
提姆来过
He brought over some file boxes on that case.
他带来了些案子的文件
Thought I'd take another peek.
觉得我应该再看看
That's great.
不错啊
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉把家里弄乱了
No, no, no. Don't be.
别,别,别,不要紧
You want me to make some coffee?
要我给你泡杯咖啡吗
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, that would be good.
那样最好不过了
You find something?
发现什么了吗
Oh, just this-- this guy I'm looking at.
只是,我在调查的这个人
You know, everything he-- he-- he buys and eats
他所买的,所吃的东西
is organic, fair trade, vegan.
都是有机的,没有非法交易,还是个素食主义者
Since when the vegan eat fried chicken.
什么时候素食主义者开始吃炸鸡了

分享到
重点单词
  • reimbursevt. 偿还,报销
  • reinforcementn. 增强,加固,强化物,增援力量
  • waxn. 蜡,蜂蜡 vt. (用蜡)涂 vi. 变大,增大
  • reversen. 相反,背面,失败,倒档 adj. 反面的,相反的,
  • counterproductiveadj. 反生产的;使达不到预期目标的
  • wheeln. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转 vi. 旋转,转动
  • borevt. 使厌烦 n. 讨厌的人,麻烦事 v. 钻孔,开凿
  • associationn. 联合,结合,交往,协会,社团,联想
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • unacceptableadj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的