绝命毒师第四季(MP3+中英字幕) 第4集:你已经如履薄冰了小子
日期:2017-02-13 08:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Did you want me to open the doors?
你想让我给你开门么
Here-Here you go. The keys.
给,给你,钥匙
You take them. You open the doors,
拿着它们,把门打开
Why you talk English, huh?
你为什么说英语
No! No, no, no! No!
不,不,不
S04E04:Bullet Points
第四季,第四集
Gambling destroyed my life--
赌博毁掉了我的人生
me, my family, everything I loved.
我,我的家庭,我爱的一切
It was like a robbery, only I was the thief.
就好像是一次抢劫,唯一不同的是,我就是那个窃贼
It's amazing, the stories you tell yourself
你用来证明它的故事
to justify it--
很精彩
the lies that lead you to just one more hand,
那个欺骗你不要停手
one more spin,
再转一次
one more roll of the dice.
多下一注的谎言
This is our deal, okay?
我们早就说好了
Marie, no.
玛丽,不行
You guys are not lifting a finger. I mean it.
你们什么都不用干,我是认真的
Yeah, we're bringing everything, so--
是的,我们会把吃的都带过去
This-This is not up for debate, okay?
别争了好么
Great.
很好
Now, sweetie, don't worry, okay?
亲爱的,现在别担心了好么
We're not going to say one word about the bills.
我们不会提到账单的
We just want to bring everyone up to speed, okay?
我们就为了让大家都方便一些
All right. I'll see you soon.
好的,我们一会见
Bye.
再见
So...
那么
tonight's the night.
一切就在今晚
No turning back.
没有回头路了
Well...

Okay.
好就行
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
Okay, so first I assign point values,
首先我做好点值分配
correlate to the effect of removal.
综合几家弃牌的影响
You going to split the 8s?
你要分对八么
Skyler, please.
斯凯勒,听我说好么
Now, the mathematical principle,
现在,根据著名的
known as the Kelly Criterion,
凯利标准数学公式
upon which I devised my own strategy
当然是由我自己改进之后
not similar to the MIT system.
而不同于麻省理工的公式
Walt, you're not teaching them.
沃尔特,你不是给他们上课
I thought you wanted me to be thorough.
你不是想让我做到万无一失么
Just play. You're taking too long.
就玩牌,别说这么多
What, you don't think it behooves me
什么,你不认为我有必要
to be able to explain any of this?
把一切都解释清楚么
It behooves you to be a pro, that's all I'm saying.
你有必要专业一些,我是这个意思
That's the fiction, so chop-chop.
这都是假的,赶紧
Don't chop-chop me.
别催我
Walt.
沃尔特
Now, we both know that the first decision
现在,我们都知道第一个决定
is whether or not to split or surrender on 8s.
是对八的时候分牌还是弃牌
Split 'em.
分牌
Good on both.
两对都不错
Next decision is whether to double down or not.
第二个决定是继续要牌还是不要
What you should be doing.
做决定吧
On 11, yes. Double.
11点,好的,要牌
Okay, this hand over here,
这把牌
we have a soft 18.
18点
The final decision is whether or not is to hit or to stand.
最后的决定,继续要牌还是不要
Hit it.
发牌
Becomes a hard 15.
15点
Dealer has a 9.
庄家有张9
I see that.
我看到了
Hit it.
发牌
Okay, let's see what I got.
好的,我们来看看我的牌
And 21.
21点
Damn. Yep.
该死,没错
Okay, this--
好吧,这个
The key thing to remember here
这个最关键的是
is that it's not about any one hand.
不是一把的输赢
The key is the number of hands per hour.
而是每小时玩几把
Let's go again.
我们再来一次
Zero, minus 1.
零,负一
Okay.

Walt.
沃尔特
It's not as if I don't know how to play.
我又不是不会玩
I certainly more than understand
我对于如何数牌的造诣
how to count cards.
还是很深的
Let's just keep going, okay?
我们还是继续吧,好么
No, you know what? I'm in recovery.
不,你知道么,我在恢复阶段
Remember?
还记得吧
I shouldn't even be playing.
我现在都不应该玩牌
You-And that is the fiction
这才是我们应该继续
that we should be sticking to.
假装的事情
You know what?
你知道么
You're right.
你说的对
Yeah.
没错
Okay.
好的
Um, we're not leaving anything to chance.
我们要把每一步都计划好
All right, let's get started.
好了,我们开始
I've got a lot of, uh--
我这有很多
Walt,
沃尔特
we've got a lot of ground to cover.
我们还有很多的细节问题需要解决
What is this?
这是什么
We have to get our stories straight.
我们要把谎编圆
We've got to be on the same page.
我们必须步调一致
Is this a script?
这是剧本
Bullet points.
要点
Bullet points?
要点
Like a novella.
就和短篇小说一样
This is smart.
这倒是挺聪明的
You really want to try to sell a DEA agent some ill-prepared,
你真想编个准备不足,计划不完整
half-assed, full-of-holes story
漏洞百出的故事来让
about how we suddenly have enough money to buy a car wash?
毒品管制局的探员相信我们突然就有钱买洗车场了么
Am I supposed to memorize this?
我要都记下么
We need to practice, Walt. Yeah.
我们还要练习,沃尔特,好
We need to be word-perfect.
我们需要字斟句酌
Within reason.
还得合情合理
We need this story to be solid and sympathetic
我们需要这个故事值得推敲,能引发同情
and most of all completely believable.
最重要的是,能让人相信
From a story that you already told Marie
你觉得你告诉玛丽的故事
and you think that she hasn't told Hank?
她还没跟汉克说么
Ha! Come on. This is Marie we're talking about here.
别开玩笑了,那可是玛丽啊
No, she hasn't.
不,她没说
She hasn't.
她真的没说
Hank thinks his insurance is paying for everything.
汉克认为一切费用都是他的保险在支付
Marie's not telling him
玛丽没告诉他
that we're paying his therapy bills,
是我们在帮他支付他的理疗账单
and neither are we.
我们也不会说
And why is that again?
那为什么这样呢
Really?
你是认真的么
If we have the gambling story...
如果我们编出了这个赌博的故事
Did you take money, Walt?
你收钱了么,沃尔特
You remember Gretchen and Elliot?
你还记得格雷琴和埃利奥特么
Because I seem to recall
因为我记得
that you'd rather sell drugs than take help.
你宁肯去贩毒也不接受帮助
Fine.
好吧
Marie will tell Hank in her own time,
玛丽会单独告诉汉克
and at least we'll have laid the groundwork.
而我们要帮她把基础做好
And coming clean with Hank and Jun--
在汉克和小沃面前坦白交代
Appearing to come clean
很明显,坦白交代
will be the best thing for everyone.
对大家来说都是最好的
We talked about this, okay?
我们谈过这个问题了对吧
We agreed about this.
我们达成一致了
Yes, we did. It's just--
是的,没错,但那只是
What?
什么
Never mind. Just--
算了
Okay.
好的
So I really think
我认为我们
we should tag team the narrative, okay?
我们得好好演练一下叙述部分
We'll each be responsible for certain portions of the story,
一个人负责故事的一部分
and then we can, uh, we can hand off
这样你我分头叙述的时候
so we don't leave anything out,
就不会出什么纰漏
and it'll seem the most natural.
还能表现的自然真实
Okay, so I'm going to launch
好了,从我听到
with the exciting news
我们将买下洗车场这个
that we are buying a car wash--
惊喜消息开始
Yay.
太好了
The next logical question
汉克接下来可能会
Hank will probably ask
问的问题就是
is "Where are you getting the money?"
"你从哪弄到的钱"
To which I'll say
我会回答
"We want to tell you the whole story.
"我们从头到尾的讲一讲"
"It's a doozy,
"很精彩
so hold on to your hats."
所以别太惊讶"
Do you like that?
你喜欢么
Sure.
当然
It accomplishes two things.
这样做有两个好处
It keeps it light
很简洁
while letting them know to expect something big.
而且让他们有所期待
Yeah. No. It's a doozy.
没错,确实很精彩
Okay.
好了
Anyway, that's where you will take over,
不管怎么说,你从这开始接着我的说
starting with your diagnosis, pages 1 and 2.
从诊断开始,第一页到第二页
Okay, and it's-- it's pretty much
基本上
going to run parallel to the truth,
和真相差不多
which makes it easier,
虽然很简单
but, um...
但是
just make sure to really hit the cancer,
一定要强调癌症的问题
really touch on the fear and despair.
突出恐惧感和绝望的心态
It's good to remind them
提醒他们不要忘记
and to get their sympathy right off the bat.
同时博得他们的同情
We want them to understand
我们要让他们明白
why you could do something so stupid.
你为什么会做这么蠢的事情
Now, after that,
这个完了之后
per pages 3 and 4,
是第三页和第四页
after you say...
在你说完
"Gambling became an addiction,
"赌博成瘾
and I just couldn't control it."
我已经没法控制了"
Do you see that-- Yes.
你看到了么,看到了
...right there in the middle of the page? Okay.
就在那页中间,好的
Oh, and I put in that line about robbery.
我还提到了那次抢劫
You know, from the G.A. Meeting?
就在那次匿名戒毒会上
I thought that was good.
我觉得那个不错
So next I'll chime in about how it affected our marriage,
接下来我会插话,谈谈它对我们婚姻的影响
uh, starting with the confusion,
从困惑开始
uh, the deceit,
欺骗
why we couldn't tell anyone.
为什么不告诉别人
"...terribly, terribly ashamed of my actions."
"对我的行为感到非常,非常惭愧"
Yeah.
没错
There's two "Terriblys"?
俩"非常"
It's supposed to show contrition.
表现你的悔悟之情
Well, I just wouldn't use that word.
可我是不会这么用词的
I would never say the word "Terribly."
我从来不说"非常"
Phrase it however you want, okay?
按你想说的来,行了么
You're jumping ahead. Now--
你又开始新话题了,现在
And why-- why am I so ashamed?
我为什么感到惭愧
Do I really need to answer that?
你非要我回答么
I was and am providing for our family.
我一直供养我们的家庭,过去是,现在也是
Let's just pick up where we left off.
我们就从刚才停下的地方继续吧
I'm weak, and I'm out of control.
我很脆弱,失去控制
I mean, this whole thing makes me look like crap.
我是说,这一切说的我好像是个废物
This has to be a warts-and-all story, Walt.
这个故事必须要毫无保留,沃尔特
That's how we'll sell it, and we both look bad.
我们需要让别人相信的就是这个,你我都难过极了
Oh, well-How do you look bad exactly?
是这样,那你是怎么难过的
Where is the "I slept with my boss" Bullet point?
我找找那个"我和我老板睡觉"这条在哪
I can't seem to find that anywhere.
我怎么找不到呢
For a fired schoolteacher who cooks crystal meth,
对于一个靠制毒生活的,被解雇了的中学教师
I'd say you're coming out pretty much ahead.
我得说你反映挺快的
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这个
I don't want Junior thinking less of me.
我不喜欢小沃瞧不起我
At least you won at gambling.
至少你赌钱赌赢了
I'm just the bitch mom
我却是个贱人妈妈
who wouldn't cut you any slack.
总是对你步步紧逼
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry that I put you through all of this.
抱歉把你牵扯进来
How's that sound? Hmm?
这句怎么样
Here.
给我
Two "Sorrys."
两个"抱歉"
I believe we were on page 5.
我想我们到第五页了
So, after you say how very sorry you are--
那么,等你说完抱歉之后
in your own words, of course--
当然,用自己的方式
we're almost to the end,
我们就快结束
and I say how proud I am of you
我说我为你能去
for joining a 12-step program,
参加那个十二步的恢复计划而感到骄傲
and-- and this is where I think we should enact
然后这里,我认为我们就要
how we're feeling, you know?
把我们的感觉表演出来
Just a-Just a suggestion.
只是一个建议
You might look down on the floor with remorse.
你应该懊悔的看着地板
What? You don't have to mean it.
怎么了,又不是认真的
You just stare down at your feet, Walt, okay?
你就低头,沃尔特,行么
Then, uh, I'm gonna--
然后,我就
I was thinking of taking Marie's hand
我想的是抓住玛丽的手
and saying something emotional
说点煽情的话
like "It's such a relief to tell you.
比如"能和你说出来真是太解脱了
"We're just so glad we have a strong family
"有这么强大的家庭
"To help us through this,
来互帮互助,共度难关
that we can all support each other."
我们真是太高兴了"
And then maybe I'll tear up a little.
然后我可能会哭一下
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'll just have to see what happens in the moment.
等到时候看情况吧
You're going to cry? On cue?
你会哭出来,就在那个时候
I said I don't know. Maybe.
我说我不知道,可能会
When you dab your eyes, you going to do it
那你抹去眼泪的时候
with your right hand or your left?
你打算用左手还是右手
It's just an idea. One tear? Two tears?
这只是个想法,流一滴还是两滴
This has to be convincing,
这个戏一定要做足
especially to Hank.
特别是要让汉克相信
I'm doing the best I can here, Walt.
我要尽我可能做到最好,沃尔特
And yes, I'm thorough.
没错,我就是要做到万无一失
Maybe lying doesn't come as easily to me
也许撒谎对我来说
as it does to you.
没有对你来说那么容易
Hey! Guys! Come on in.
伙计们,请进
Hi. Good to see you.
你好,见到你很高兴
Put her there, you little punk.
把她放到那,小伙儿
Great to see you, Hank.
很高兴见到你,汉克
Hey, buddy. How you doing?
伙计,最近如何啊
Oh, look at my little princess.
快来看看我的小公主啊
She's getting big, huh?
越长越大了
And heavy, too.
也重了
Whoa, is that actual food I'm smelling?
我闻到的是真的食物吧
I might get an honest-to-God meal here for once?
我也能吃上一顿地道的饭菜了
You look good.
你看上去真不错
Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你,亲爱的
Your aunt Marie, she's cute,
你的姨妈,玛丽,她长的挺美
but she could burn water,
就是总是把水烧过了
you know what I'm saying?
你懂我的意思么
You are so very hilarious.
你还真是搞笑
Go show the boys your new rock collection.
带着男人们去看看你的石头收藏吧
We're going to get things organized.
我们去把东西准备好
Yeah, it'll be about 20 minutes.
是的,大约需要二十分钟
You have a rock collection?
你还收藏石头
It's a mineral collection.
是矿石收藏
Uh, just a little something I--
就是一些小玩意
You guys want to see it? Want to see it?
你们想看看么,想看么
Sure. Let's go see it.
当然,我们去看看
Oh, hey, let me.
哦,让我来
Hey, it's all right. I got it.
没事,我能行
Come on, guys, it's down the hall here.
来吧,伙计们,就在走廊头上
Now that one there, that's Rhodonite, okay?
那边那块,叫蔷薇辉石
It's manganese inosilicate.
是锰链硅酸盐
Cool.
真棒
What-What makes it be all pink like that?
为什么是粉色的
Well, that's the manganese part, okay?
那是锰的颜色
It-It oxidizes, you know, like rust.
氧化了,你知道,就和生锈了一样
Exactly. Manganese can have an oxidation state
没错,锰可以在负三到正七之间保持
of between -3 and +7,
氧化状态
which takes it through a range of colors--
颜色在紫,绿,蓝
purple, green, blue.
的界限内变化
But its most stable state is +2,
但最稳定的状态是正二
which is usually pale pink.
一般就是浅粉色
So...
就是这么回事
Exactly. Whatever the hell he said.
没错,他说的那一堆乱七八糟就是对的
Anyway, you, uh, you get the idea.
不管怎么说,你明白了就行
Yeah, it's, uh, interesting.
没错,很有意思
Interesting stuff, that.
很有意思的东西
Really.
真的
here. Give me that file, will you?
在这,把那个文件递给我
You got to check this out.
这个你可得看看
I, uh, have been working on something here.
我一直在研究一些东西
Been a little, uh, little consulting--
就提供一点咨询
you know, weighing in on a case for APD.
帮阿尔布开克警局办案
Put that in, will you?
把那个放进去
Put that in over there.
放到那里面去
Uh, Hank, what is this? It's not a dead body--
汉克,这里面是什么,不会是尸体什么
No, no, no, no. Nothing like that.
不不不,不是那些
You guys-Seriously, you got to check this out.
你们,说真的,得看看
This is good. Ready?
好东西,好了么
Here we go on here.
开始了
Look at this guy.
看看这家伙
Look.
看呢
A ship is waiting
一艘飞船在等待
All systems are go
所有设备都准备完备
Are you Sure, Control is not convinced
确定吗,控制系统不值得信赖
But the computer has the evidence
但是电脑说
No need to abort
没必要放弃
Countdown starts
倒计时开始
Oh, man. You can't make this stuff up.
伙计,这你可编不出来
4 3 2 1
4, 3, 2, 1
Earth below us
地球在我们脚下
Who is this?
这是谁
That, my friends,
这位,我的朋友们
is Albuquerque's public enemy number 1.
是阿尔布开克第一号全民公敌
...weightless
失重
Calling, calling
呼叫,呼叫
Such a relief to finally tell you.
能和你们说出来真是太解脱了
We're just so glad
有这么强大的家庭
that we have a strong family to help us through this,
来互帮互助,共度难关
that we can all support each other.
我们真是太高兴了
Jesus.
我的天呐
I don't even know where--
我都不知道该怎么说
Holy shit.
我了个去啊
Yeah.
是啊
Walter H. White.
沃尔特·H·怀特
Man of hidden talents.
一个天赋被埋没的男人
Dad, you're such a stud.
老爸,你太牛了
How much did you win exactly?
你到底赢了多少
Dad?
老爸
I-I don't think I have exact figures.
我也没有一个具体的数字
It's, uh, it's enough to--
足够来
uh, after taxes, of course--
当然,去税之后
to buy the car wash.
买下洗车场的了
Maybe even pay for
也许还够
a couple of halfway reasonable college educations.
支付两个孩子的大学学费
Damn, Dad, why'd you quit?
该死的,老爸,你为什么不玩了
I can totally get a car for my birthday now.
我现在都能收到汽车作为生日礼物了
Right?
对吧
Son, I'm...
儿子,我
terribly, terrible ashamed of my actions.
对我的行为感到非常,非常惭愧
Would you excuse me, please?
我能离开下么
I need to use the restroom.
我需要上个厕所
Walt?
沃尔特
Oh. Sorry. I--
抱歉,我
I thought you might have fallen in there.
我还以为你在里面摔倒了
Uh, no, no. I just, uh--
没有,没有,我只是
Hey, man, that was some big stuff back there.
那里面可有很重要的东西
Yeah, we wanted to be thorough, so--
是的,我们想坦诚一些
Yeah, well, it's quite a tale.
是啊,那确实是个好故事
It couldn't have been easy to talk about.
说出来一定不是那么轻松吧
You know, Walt, if you...
你知道么,沃尔特,如果你
you can always bend my ear, right?
你可以告诉我
I mean, if you ever need to talk or--
我是说,如果你需要倾诉或者
or just blow off some steam.
发泄
I'm-I'm here.
我就在这
Not going anywhere.
也去不了哪
Thanks, Hank.
谢谢你,汉克
Same goes for me, you know.
相同的话也送给你
if you ever want to bounce anything off me.
如果你有什么想给我发泄的
I don't know, case work, anything, really.
比如说,案子的事,其他的事
Sometimes just talking something through,
有些事情,也许说出来
you know, really can make a difference.
就有可能理出头绪
I mean, we're definitely not talking,
我是说,我们说的绝对不是
you know, bathtub crank here.
那种小打小闹
This is a big-ass operation.
这是一个大工程
You know, hundreds of pounds a week,
一周几百磅
maybe more.
还可能更多
So, uh...
那么
who is this person? What do you know about him?
这个人是谁呢,对他你了解多少
Other than the fact that he's deader than a Texas salad bar
除了他已经死了
and has a decent set of pipes?
还收藏了一套不错的管弦乐器之外
I'd say he's my guy.
他是我要找的人
Your guy?
你要找的人
There's this, uh, mystery man
有个神秘人物
I've been, uh, chasing
我追踪他
for the better part of a year.
将近一年了
Cooks the purest meth
他做出的冰毒
that, uh, me or anyone else has ever seen.
是我和其他人见过最纯净的
Goes by the name of Heisenberg.
名字叫海森伯格
Yeah. Pretty weird, huh?
是的,名字很怪对吧
I-I-I looked him up.
我,我查了一下
It, uh, it was one of these physicists-- one of Hitler's guys,
那是一个物理学家,希特勒的手下
a physicist named Werner Heisenberg.
一个叫维尔纳·海森伯格的物理学家
Real cute, huh?
很有意思是吧
Anyway, I figure with a handle like that,
不管怎么说,我想到一个办法
you know, my guy's got to be some sort of an egghead. No offense.
我的人是个有点书呆子的人,无意冒犯
And here we go--
名字叫做
Gale "Major Tom" Boetticher.
盖尔"汤姆少校"贝提格
Anyway, I-I-I just want to see
我就是想看看
if I'm, you know, not barking up the wrong tree
从化学角度上来看
chemically speaking.
我是不是找对人了
Uh, as far as I can make out,
就我的理解来看
he's writing about phenylacetone cook, right?
他写的是苯丙酮制毒法
Yeah.
没错
Yeah. That's pretty rare these days,
没错,现在已经很少见了
but it-- it does jive
但它确实能产出
with the blue stuff I've been tracking.
我一直在追查的蓝色冰毒
"2 sticks dairy free soy margarine,
"两勺无豆人造黄油
2/3 cup turbinado sugar"?
三分之二杯原糖"
It's a recipe for vegan s'mores.
素食甜点的食谱
Hmm. There's all kinds of crazy crap in there.
这上面什么乱七八糟的东西都有
Yeah, like, uh, you know,
没错,就像
top ten recumbent bicycles,
10大躺骑自行车
indoor composting tips.
室内堆肥技巧
All right next to the--
就在那个
the mother of, uh, of methamphetamine synthesis.
甲基苯丙胺化学合成法的旁边
This guy was a, uh--
这个家伙
man, he was a real character.
这小子真是有个性啊
Yeah, he seems, uh, unique.
是啊,他真的是独特
Here, let me-- let me-- let me show you something.
给我,我给你,给你看点东西
Give it-Give it.
给我,给我
Right here at the, uh--
在这儿
And here's the top.
看题目
It says, uh, "To W.W.
上面写道"致W·W先生
My star, my perfect silence."
我的明星,我的完美偶像"
W·W
W.W.
I mean, who do you figure that is, huh?
我是说,你觉得这是谁
Woodrow Wilson?
伍德罗·威尔逊
Willy Wonka?
威利·旺卡
Walter White?
沃尔特·怀特
You got me.
你抓住我了
Hey, man, let me see this...
伙计,让我稍微看一下
for a second because I think I remembered...
我好像想起一点...
Ah. Here.
在这
Yes.
没错
Yeah.
就是这儿
"When I heard the learn'd astronomer..."
"当我听完博学的宇航员的话
Learned. "And from time to time
每一次向天空望去
"Looked up in perfect silence
"感受星星上
at the stars."
完美的平静"
It's a poem by Walt Whitman.
这是沃尔特·怀特曼的诗
Your W.W.
你要的W·W
You frickin' braniac.
你真是聪明
Ha. You frickin' braniac.
真是太聪明了
I must have skipped that day in school or something.
我一定是上学的时候翘了那节课
I don't know.
谁知道呢
I've been chasing my tail about that one, you know?
我把自己给绕进去了
I bet you're right.
你应该是对的
Well, I'm glad I could be of help.
很高兴能帮上忙
Yeah. Walt Whitman, huh.
对,沃尔特·怀特曼是吧
So, uh, you think this Gale person
所以你怀疑这个叫盖尔的人
is your Heisenberg?
就是你要找的海森堡
Yeah, I think so. I don't know.
对,应该是吧,但不肯定
G--, I wanted to get this guy.
我就想抓住这个人
It looks like you did.
看来你已经得偿所愿了
No, I mean, you know, me personally.
不,我的意思是亲自抓住他
I wanted to be the one to slap the handcuffs on him,
我想亲自给他铐上手铐
that kind of shit.
铐上那渣子
Popeye Doyle waving to Frog One.
波沛·多伊尔对青蛙一号摇手
If I recall,
我没记错的话
at least from the first French Connection,
至少在第一部《法国贩毒网》里
Popeye Doyle never actually caught him.
波沛·多伊尔就没真正抓住过他
Yeah, I guess me and old Popeye, huh?
我和老波沛差不多
A day late and a dollar short.
总晚了那么一步
What about the person who killed him?
那杀他的凶手呢
APD's problem, not mine.
那是阿尔布开克警局的事了
Any leads?
有线索吗
My buddy Tim says
我兄弟提姆说
he's got some fingerprints they're trying to ID,
他们采到些指纹,准备用来识别身份
and an eyewitness saw a person of interest.
还有个目击证人看到个嫌犯
Might get lucky there.
或许能查到真凶
I guess somebody knows something.
我觉得有人知情
They'll track down the shooter eventually.
他们最终会找到开枪的人
Jesse!
杰西
Excuse me.
请借过
Oh, my G--.
天呐
Jesse?
杰西
What's up?
什么事
I need to talk to you, okay?
我有话和你说,行吗
Now.
就现在
Go ahead.
说吧
Would you stop doing what you're doing, please?
你能先停一下吗,拜托了
When I'm done, yo, that dude's next.
等这个剃完了,还有下一个
What the hell? What is wrong--
搞什么鬼,怎么了
I have some business to discuss.
我有公事要谈
So discuss. Jesus.
那就谈吧,天呐
Let go of me.
放开我
Gale's murder is being investigated.
警方正在调查盖尔的凶案
Uh, duh.
废话
And I have it on good authority
我得到可靠消息
that they found fingerprints at the scene.
他们在罪案现场发现了指纹
Not mine.
不是我的
We done here?
说完了吗
No, we are not done here.
没,还没完
What if they are yours?
要是你的怎么办
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么确定
Because I'm here, all right?
因为我还在这里,没看见吗
Your brother-in-law's got such a hard on for me
你连襟早就盯上我了
that if the cops would have found my fingerprints--
如果警察发现了我的指纹
The cops would have found my fingerprints
警察要是在那地方五条街以内
within five blocks of that place,
发现了我的指纹
they would have picked me up by now.
早就把我带走了
What about the casing?
弹壳呢
Or casings? How--
弹壳呢
How many times did you shoot him anyway?
你对他开了几枪
Jesse, did you pick up the casings?
杰西,你把弹壳捡起来了吗
Did you pick them up?
捡起来了吗
No.

Listen, uh, we've got to go over this
听着,我们得一步步来
step by step-- everything.
重现当时的一切情景
I want you to tell me exactly what happened
你得告诉我从你到那里开始
from the moment you got there.
确切的事发经过
I got in, I got out.
我进去又出来了
No. No, I need to know specifics.
不,不,我要知道细节
Now, we'll start from the beginning.
现在我们从头说起
You-You drove there. You drove over there.
你开车过去,你开车过去
You went to his door, right?
冲着他家门走去,对吗
Jesse, I need you to concentrate.
杰西,我要你全神贯注
This is very important.
事关重大
Did you knock or ring?
你是敲门了还是按门铃了
Knock or ring? Uhh!
敲门还是按门铃
Knock.
敲门
Okay, good. That's very good.
好,很好,非常好
Now listen.
仔细听好
I assume that Gale answered the door.
设想盖尔应了门
Now what happened after that?
然后呢
Did he recognize you?
他认出你来了吗
Did you say anything to each other?
你们对话了吗
Did you walk into the room,
你进门了吗
or did you shoot him right then and there?
还是当场就开枪杀了他
What?
怎么了
Who wants to make a hundred bucks?
谁想赚一百块
Look, the kid's probably right.
听着,这孩子可能没说错
If they had anything on him,
要是警方有证据
he'd be locked up already.
早就把他关起来了
What about my brother-in-law?
那我的连襟呢
He suspects Jessie。
他怀疑杰西
How, he knows Jesse is involved
不知怎么,他就知道杰西
in the sale of blue meth.
也参与蓝色冰毒的贩卖了
That was Hank's one and only lead.
那是汉克唯一的线索
Now what if he puts 2 and 2 together
要是他把这些线索联系起来
and he goes after Jesse for the murder?
从杰西这条线索查这起凶案呢
He goes after him how, on his Rascal Scooter?
怎么查,靠他的杂牌小车吗
Ahem. That, perhaps, sounded insensitive.
可能有点过
Uh, but if he goes after him,
可如果他查他的话
I'll sue his ass for police brutality,
我就告他治安粗暴
harassment, assault, and 16 other things.
骚扰,攻击,还有其它16项罪名
Now, the history that those two have together
现在拿两个人的纠葛已经发展到
being what it is,
现在这个样子
you got to figure your brother-in-law's
你得认为你的连襟
smart enough not to go down that particular road.
足够聪明,不从这条线索追查下去
Goose egg, bupkis--
零蛋
that's what the cops got.
那帮警察就得到了这个了
I wouldn't worry about it.
我不会操那份心
What else should I not worry about, Saul, hmm?
我还有什么事不用操心的,索尔
Should I not worry that Gus plans to murder me
我是不是也不用担心古斯一逮到机会
at the first chance he gets?
就要杀我
Should I not worry that my drug-addicted partner
我是不是也不用担心我吸毒成性的搭档
doesn't seem to care whether he lives or dies?
无所谓自己的死活
You should see his house.
你该看看他的房子
It's-It's like Skid Row.
和贫民窟没两样
He has actual hobos living there.
一堆流浪汉住在那里
Now how long before Gus decides
现在离古斯觉得他是个大麻烦
that he's too big of a risk?
还有多远
Geez, that Mike,
那个麦克
that grunting dead-eyed cretin
那个总犯嘀咕有眼无珠的白痴
sucker-punching me in the-- in the face.
冲我脸上就是一拳
I've got Gus wielding a box cutter.
我看到古斯挥舞着切割机
I mean, Western Union-- message received.
我是说,我收到讯号了
It--
这...
Let me ask you.
我问你
When did this stop being a business, hmm?
这什么时候不是桩买卖了
Why am I the only person
为什么只有我
capable of behaving in a professional manner?
可以表现得像个专业人士
No, I--
不,我...
No, any way you slice it, everyone's in danger.
不,无论你从哪方面考虑,谁都有危险
I mean, how-- how can I protect anyone?
我怎么才能保护大家
My family, Jesse, myself?
我的亲人,杰西,我自己
My name never comes up with those guys, does it?
我的名字没有就入选,对吗
Meanwhile, we're buying this stupid car wash.
与此同时,我们还要买这家该死的洗车店
Oh. Yeah. That ship has sailed.
对,木已成舟
Bon voyage.
一路平安
We are committed.
我们已经付诸实践了
We already told our family about it,
我们已经告诉家人这个决定了
and now Skyler, I'm sure she believes--
现在斯凯勒肯定相信
she needs to believe
她得相信
that everything is neat and tidy,
一切尽在掌握
and she's telling herself
她正在心理暗示
that I work in this nice quiet little lab
我在一家漂亮而安静的小实验室工作
with a white lab coat and a pocket protector
穿着白大褂,带着袖珍保护装置
and when my contract is up
我的合同一到期
I'll just simply hang it all up,
我就只要卸下装备
tip my hat, and walk away.
摘下帽子,打道回府
Oh, God.
天呐
How did everything get so screwed up?
事情怎么都搞得一团糟了
Yeah, you do have a little shit creek action happening.
对,你的确有太多烦心事了
You know, FYI, you can buy a paddle.
仅供参考,你可以买个保险
This is a last resort back pocket kind of thing,
这是以防万一的最后一招
but if you really got to protect yourself,
但你如果真想自保
uh...disappear.
就消失吧
Poof.
人间蒸发
Poof?
人间蒸发
There's a guy who can make it happen.
有个人能帮你们
Call him a, uh...
就叫他
disappearer.
消失达人吧
For a substantial fee, and I do mean substantial,
需要丰厚的酬劳,得非常丰厚
you and your loved ones can vanish, untraceable.
你和你爱的人可以人间蒸发
I mean, he sets you up with a whole new life.
他可以帮你们开始崭新的生活
What, like a...
什么
witness protection kind of thing?
就像证人保护计划那种吗
Beyond. I mean, off the grid.
比那还高端,完全不会被查到
New identities, new everything.
有新的身份,新的一切
No one would ever be able to trace you.
没人能追踪到你们的行踪
Now, be clear, this is an end game,
现在得说清楚,这是终极法宝
if you get my meaning.
如果你懂我的意思
I mean, there's no coming back.
没有后悔药吃
You want his card?
你要他的名片吗
God, there's got to be something else that I could do.
天呐,真希望我还有其它选择
Some way to keep everything from spiraling out of control.
找到能让一切都回到正轨的方法
Well, I mean, from what you told me,
根据你的叙述
it sounds like, uh, Pinkman is first up
平克曼将第一个
in the imminent demise department.
步入死亡的殿堂
Gus won't risk letting the police find Jesse.
古斯不会让警方有机会找到杰西的
I know him, he won't
我知道,他不会让警方有机会的
I am not even kindding because if you really think about it.
不是我说啊,你们好好想想
You can't even see it. So how can you know just how bad
你都看不到,又怎么知道无线电波
radio frenqueces and microwaves and cellphones this stuff are giving you
微波和手机对你产生什么伤害呢
I mean, you could be strolling security of the airpirt
也许你去奶奶家
On the way to visit your grandma.
过机场安检的时候
Wake up bitches!
起来了
And then you get wave through a whole body scanner
你会被要求过全身扫描
And next day you could be dead or dying.
然后转天你不死也会奄奄一息
At least dying fron all the radiation
至少是被辐射的奄奄一息了
that they say is safe, but there's no way
绝对不是他们所说的对身体无害
Because they have to deliver a concentrated dose, okay?
因为辐射浓度很高
Enough to penetrate through clothes
辐射量足够可以穿透衣服
So the accumulated amount of is definitely dangerous to susceptible individual
日积月累对易受感染的人绝对是个威胁
especially if you from a rural area
尤其是那些从乡下来的人
Hey,yo!
我说,老兄
and the ozone layer's already thin
臭氧层本来就因为
Because of the cow farts.
那些牛放的屁而薄了许多
Yo
我说
Hey.
是你啊
Will you make sure there is pizza here when I get back?
在我回来之前买好比萨啊
All right? Enough for everybody.
没问题吧,要够大伙吃
I could do that.
没问题啊
I could definitely do that.
我肯定能买
Not a problem
绝对没问题
I can get the stuff, the pizza and the stuff.
我能买来,比萨什么的
But as far as the financial situation you know
但我没多少钱了
Just hanging on
等下
You know
跟你说啊
The concentrated doses is gonna
高剂量的辐射
gonna play hob your bone marrow.
会对骨髓造成伤害
and it's really gonna mess up...
然后还会搅乱...
Because--because especially if you have cancer.
尤其是如果你有癌症的话
You know cause if you got to get a bone marrow transplant
还必须要做一个骨髓移植
You're odds are...you are 60%...
也就是...百分之六十
you have 60% chance.
你也就有百分之六十的机会
Get some dipping sticks, too
再买点面包条
I can definetely get dipping sticks.
我肯定能买来
All right, I can get them.
我能买来的
Suck it up. bitches.
都给我吸了吧,贱人们
Wake up.
起来
Wake up.
起来
What's up.
怎么了
What's up with your ear?
你耳朵怎么了
Downstaris now.
现在下楼
Where is everybody?
人都哪去了
I invited your guests to leave.
我把你的朋友都请走了
You know who this is?
知道这人是谁吗
No
不知道
You ought to, he spent at your house for 3 solid day.
你应该知道的,他在你家呆了3天
Ok?
然后呢
He stoled your money.
他偷了你的钱
Ok?
然后呢
That 78000 still looks familar?
这7万8看着眼熟吗
This is it? That's it
就这个, 是的
Ok
好的
Thanks
谢了
You wanna know what's next?
你想知道接下来我会
for little Miss pissed in his pants
怎样对待尿裤子先生吗
No
不想
You're sure no?
你确定
Don't even wanna take a wild guess.
连猜都懒得猜
You are gonna kill him.
你要杀了他
This is the part where I am supposed to beg you not to do it?
我现在是不是该要求你不要杀
Please...please.
求求你了
And then what?
然后呢
I am supposed to promise cross my heart.
我是不是应该发誓说
to, like, straighten up and fly right or toe the line
每天都准备好听你们的命令行事
Some other carp that I am not gonna say.
或者其他什么屁话
Is that what your liitle show here was all about?
这就是你演这出戏的目的
You are on thin ice, you little shit head,
你已经如履薄冰了,小子
You know that?
懂吗
You ain't gonna smoke that dude in there.
你不会杀了他的
You know how come I know?
知道我怎么知道的吗
Cause you went to the trouble put a blind fold on him.
因为你费周折蒙上了他的眼睛
I am going back to bed .
我继续睡觉了
Knock yourself out.
你愿意干嘛就干嘛
I am sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉久等了
How's the ear?
耳朵好了吗
Mending.
还在养伤
What can I do for you?
有事吗
It's Pinkman
是平克曼的事
He's becoming increasingly incautious.
他越来越不谨慎了
He's a risk, a liability.
是个不稳定因素,会拖我们后退
I know he and Walter comes as a team
我知道他和沃尔特是搭档
and Walter won't like it.
这么做沃尔特估计不会高兴
But something gotta be done.
但是我们应该采取点措施了
Hey, it's me,
是我
wait for the thing.
是我,听到提示后留言
Right
我去
This is message No.3
这是第三条留言了
You'd better be ready in 2 minutes.
你最好两分钟内收拾好
because I am right out side your door.
因为我已经在你家门口了
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
Damn it!
妈的
Hey, it's me, wait for the thing.
是我,听到提示后留言
Great.
受不了
Jesse.
杰西
This is perfect.
真是受不了了
You are a piece of work, you know that?
你真是一极品,知道么
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
Hey, it's me, wait for the thing.
是我,听到提示后留言
Where is he?
他在哪
Gonna ask where we are going?
不问问我们去哪里么
Nope.

分享到
重点单词
  • carpn. 鲤鱼 vi. 吹毛求疵
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • affectedadj. 受影响的,受感动的,受疾病侵袭的 adj. 做
  • collectionn. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻
  • correlaten. 有相互关系的东西,相关物 v. 使有相互关系,互相
  • recoveryn. 恢复,复原,痊愈
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • straightenv. 弄直,使正确,整顿,挺直