绝命毒师第四季(MP3+中英字幕) 第7集:约了人在肯德基
日期:2017-02-16 08:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Came out of nowhere. You gotta help us.
不知道它们从哪跑出来的,你得帮我们
Look at all this damn water.
你看这些脏水
Don't drink that.
千万别喝
Ain't no telling what's gonna be poison.
说不定是有毒的
How's Junior?
儿子怎么样了
Oh, exactly what I expected.
和我预计的一样
He hasn't said a word to me
自从我们说要退掉车之后
since we told him it was going back.
他一句话都没和我说过
I spoke to the dealership. They didn't want to take it.
我和车行谈过了,他们不同意退车
What?
什么
It's in perfect condition.
这车的车况这么好
It's got 17 miles on the odometer.
而且只跑了17英里
I know. I spent the better part of an hour
我知道,我说了一个小时的好话
sweet-talking the manager down to a restocking fee--
才让经理把退订费降到
$800.
800块
$800... for two days?
才2天就要800块
Well, the law says they don't have to take it back at all.
根据法律来说,他们有权利拒绝退车
All right, here's the registration,
好了,这是登记表
and the window sticker, the receipt.
标签还有收据
Oh, and make sure you talk to the general manager.
记得一定要找那个总经理
His name is Glen.
他叫格伦
Glen.
格伦
Call me if there's a problem.
有什么事就打给我
And please, just don't--
还有拜托你
don't tangle with anyone.
不要和任何人争执
Fine.
好吧
Oh! Bueno, Martine. Muy bueno.
很好,马丁,非常好
Walt.
沃尔特
Shit.
妈的
Yes. Hello.
喂,你好
I need a cab.
我需要一辆出租车
Yes, thank you. The name is White.
对,谢谢,我叫怀特
Uh, I'm at the Pavilion parking lot on University.
我在大学城的展览馆停车场
Oh, yes, that's right. Just south of the airport.
对,没错,就在机场南边
Oh, that'd be great. Thank you.
太好了,谢谢
Oh, how long do you think that would take.
大概多久能到
No, I'm sure he'll see me.
不用,他肯定能找到我的
Thank you.
谢谢
Contrition?
有没有悔过
Hey, there's--
当然有
There's total contrition here!
彻底的悔过
There's mountains of contrition!
简直后悔死了
Fan-tan-tastic!
太,太好了
I will messenger 'em over right away.
我现在就把钱送过去
Oh, and--
还有
...about that other thing unrelated--
关于那件事
Yes, I can get you in.
我可以让你加入
But I gotta warn you, the eighth hole is murder.
但我得警告你,第八洞简直不是人打的
Oh, yeah? You want to make it interesting?
是吗,你就想来点刺激的
Great! Tee time 7 A.M. Sharp.
太棒了,早上7点准时开球
Prepare to have your ass handed to you.
准备输得屁滚尿流吧你
Okay. Bye.
好的,再见
He was headed for destruction of property,
他本来要告你毁坏公物
but since it's your own property,
但既然那车是你的
I sweated him down to misdemeanor trash burning.
我让他改成轻罪,乱烧垃圾
The only thing is, it's not gonna be free.
唯一的问题就是要花不少钱
There's a 5 grand fine,
罚金5000块
600 for towing and disposal,
拖车和清理现场600块
another 3 grand to steam clean the blacktop.
蒸汽清洗柏油路3000块
So bottom line, your little joyride's gonna set you back
所以你这小小的飙车之旅要花掉你
about 52,000 bucks, so...
大概52000块
was it worth it?
你觉得值吗
I don't need to hear the blow-by-blow.
我不想听这些废话
Just tell me it's done.
直接告诉我问题解决了
I'm sorry, did I wake you?
不好意思,我吵醒你了吗
I caught this thing before it got into the system.
我在这事闹大之前就帮你摆平了
That means your record stays clean.
所以你不会有案底
The wife never finds out.
你老婆也永远不会发现
I've been working magic here.
这是见证奇迹的时刻
I can at least get an "Attaboy."
至少夸我一下吧
Fine. Rebel without a cause,
好吧,你自己生闷气去吧
give.
袋子给我
What is it, Fring?
到底什么事,关于福林吗
He will see me dead...
他会干掉我
and there's nothing I can do about it.
我却束手无策
All that's left is to wait.
只能坐以待毙
And we're sure about this.
你确定吗
'Cause Pinkman says he needs you too much.
平克曼说他很需要你
"Pinkman says."
"平克曼说"
"Pinkman says."
"平克曼说"
Unless...
除非
you could help me find a third party.
你能给我找个帮手
What third party?
什么帮手
Someone who can ameliorate the situation.
能帮我改善情势的人
Let's ditch the thesaurus, all right?
说得明白点行不行
You talking about a hit man?
你是想找个杀手吗
Assuming that's still what they're called.
如果他们还叫这名字的话
Zzzzt! Wrong answer!
回答错误
That's what the kids call "Epic fail."
用年轻的人话来说就是扯淡
All I would need is a phone number.
你只要给我一个号码
I would do the rest.
剩下的我来做就行
Saul, there'd be a finder's fee.
索尔,我会付你钱的
A big one.
一大笔钱
Look, if you held my feet to the fire,
如果你一定要的话
I could come up with a couple names one or two guys west of the Rockies
我可以帮你找一两个西洛基山的人
who do this kind of work
帮你做这事
but guess what.
但你知道吗
These guys? They know Mike.
这些人,他们都认识麦克
And Mike knows them.
麦克也认识他们
What are you telling me?
你是说
Mike knows everyone who does this?
麦克认识所有干这行的人
Who do you think gave me their names?
你以为是谁介绍他们给我的
Okay, Plan B.
好吧,备选方案
Look, we go outside my network--
不找我认识的人
Craigslist, Soldier of Fortune.
从广告或者佣兵
Let's say we get lucky,
就算我们运气好
I mean, incredibly lucky,
超级超级好
and find a guy who's not an undercover cop
找到一个既不是卧底警察
or some kind of survivalist nut-job wannabe.
也不是疯子的人
You gotta ask yourself-How good is good enough?
你得问问自己,到底怎样才算好
Because whatever goomba we buy
不管我们找到什么人
at some point is gonna come head-to-head
到最后那人都会遇上我们的朋友
with our friend Mike.
麦克
And Gus Fring?
至于,古斯·福林
Just winging that guy
干掉他
is not gonna ameliorate your situation,
根本不会"改善你的情势"
not by a damn sight.
一点也不会
I tried to slove this myself, but I can't get anywhere near him.
我想自己解决,但我根本见不到他
You can't get near him?
你见不到他
Why don't you ask your partner?
去问问你的搭档吧
Yeah, I saw him.
是,我见过他
And you tell Saul before you tell me?
你告诉索尔都不告诉我
Look, he's my lawyer, same as yours.
他也是我律师,和你一样
Every time I go over there,
每次我过去
Saul hassles me about Mike.
他都要和问我麦克的事
He's still scared the dude's gonna come break his legs.
他还在害怕有一天他会过去打断他的腿
So I give him the latest.
所以这些事我都告诉他
But what happened exactly?
到底怎么回事
I was at a diner with Mike,
我在和麦克吃晚餐
and he just shows up.
他突然出现
They send me outside and the two of them talk.
他们让我出去,然后自己在里面谈
That's it.
就这样
So this is like a regular thing?
这是他们定期的见面吗
How close were you to him?
你离他有多近
Close.
很近
Closer than you and me right now.
比咱俩现在这样还近
Did he speak to you?
他和你说话了么
It was over in 10 seconds.
只说了不到10秒
Would you just answer?
回答我的问题
He said he sees things in people.
他说他看人很准
What things? What people?
什么事,看什么人
Me.
看我
He said he sees something in me.
他说他能看到我的潜力
A month ago,
一个月前
Gus was trying to kill both of us,
古斯还想杀了咱俩
and now he pulls you out of the lab
现在他把你调出实验室
and employs you as...
然后把你当做好像
what, an assistant gunman?
好像,二号枪手
A tough guy?
还是硬汉人物
Does that make any sense to you?
你不觉得很奇怪吗
He says he sees something in you.
他说他能看到你的潜力
What kind of game is he playing?
他到底在玩什么把戏
Does he think you're that naive?
以为你真的那么天真吗
He can't truly think that you'd forget--
他不会真的相信你已经忘了
Well, let alone Gale,
好吧,撇开盖尔不谈
let alone Victor,
也不说维克托
and all the horror that goes along with all of that.
也别谈那些随之而来的可怕经历
What about this girlfriend of yours
你的女朋友
and her little brother?
还有她的那位小弟弟呢
The man looked you straight in the eye
那男人看着你的眼睛
and told you "No more children,"
对你说,不会再用小孩子了
but that very night, that little boy...
可就在那晚,那小男孩
he winds up...
就这么死了
Gus can't possibly think that you'd forget that.
古斯不会真认为你忘了那些了吧
Okay. I mean, all I'm saying is that
行了,我说这些是为了证明
is it possible he would think that you're that weak-willed?
他不会真的以为你的意志那么薄弱吧
Drop the sales pitch.
别摆出那副宣传的强调
I'll do it.
我会做的
You'll do what?
那你会做什么
I'll kill him...
我会杀了他的
First chance I'll get.
只要一有机会就会下手
Pina colada? More like stale bubblegum.
菠萝香味,闻起来更像变质的泡泡糖
Does anyone actually want their car to smell like
真有人希望他们的车闻起来
the bottom of a sixth-grader's desk?
像一个六年级孩子的课桌
Okay. Hemp? Really?
好吧,大麻味,不会吧
Yeah, I know. But you know what they say--
我知道,可你知道那句话
the customer's always right.
顾客永远是对的
Ooh! Speaking of customer,
说到顾客
it's not too late to have a grand opening.
现在开一个盛大的开业仪式还来得及
I was thinking huge party, balloons,
举办一个大型派对,到处都是气球
bouncy house for the kids,
还有孩子玩的蹦蹦床
you know, make a splash, get on TV.
引起轰动,顺便上个电视
Let people know they're not gonna have to face
让人们知道他们进来后
the eyebrows of doom when they come in.
不会遭遇冷颜相对
Marie, how's Hank doing?
玛丽,汉克最近怎样
You know what? He's doing better.
你猜怎么着,他比以前好多了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Uh...
没错
Lately his mood's improved,
最近他的心情大好
and he's like a maniac with his P.T.
他像疯了一样做那些物理治疗
That's fantastic. Yeah, don't get me wrong.
那太好了,是的,不过别理解错了
He's got a long way to go, but he--
他离完全恢复还差很远,可他
Yeah. I mean--
我懂,我是说
Hi, Walt. Marie.
你好啊,沃尔特,玛丽
It's good to see you. You, too.
见到你真好,见到你也一样
Hey, your cashier here is quite the salesperson.
你的这个收银员可是能说会道
She just talked me into something called
她刚说的我对车子的
the Orbital Paste Wax Buff.
全身上蜡感兴趣了
Oh, yeah. No, it's very important to maintain your clear coat.
当然,对汽车外漆的保养可是很重要的
Boy, once that goes--
要是一旦保护层没了
Oh, yeah.
的确
Bogdan was averaging 19 cars during rush hour,
博格丹时期高峰时段平均每小时19辆车
and we are already up to 22--
而现在我们已经提高到22辆
22 actual cars.
22辆车
Lat night, I depoted $3,800.
昨晚,我们挣了3800美元
Jesus. How much is that?
上帝,这里有多少钱
$274,000.
27万4千美元
Give or take.
应该有些误差
Give or take? Yeah.
有误差,没错
I haven't counted it.
我没准确数过
Wait...
等等
274,000-And this is how often?
27万4千美元,多久一次
Every two weeks.
每两个礼拜
Thursday's good for a drop-off?
礼拜四方便来放钱吗
Wait, Walt.
等等,沃尔特
Are you telling me
难道你是在说
you make $7,125,000 a year?
一年能挣七百一十二万美元
7 1/2 even,
应该是七百五十万
before expenses.
在开销之前
But I can't--
可我不能
This is too much.
这太多了
So it's more than you thought,
看来是比你想象的多
and this is somehow bad news?
是个坏消息喽
No, that's not the point.
不,重点不是这个
I mean, there is no car wash in the world
我是说,世界上没有哪一个洗车房
that could do this kind of business.
能做这样的生意
I mean, this is 9 month's work here minimum.
这需要最少九个月的工作
7 million? That could take years.
能赚7百万,那起码得好几年
So set some aside. Save it for a rainy day.
那就存着一些,以备不时之需
Save it. What--
存着,你说什么
Save it where? I can't go to the bank with it.
存到哪里,我又不能去银行存
I sure can't leave it here.
也不能保存在这里
Wait a minute. Is this all 50s?
等等,都是50美元大钞
Who pays for a car wash with a 50?
谁洗车付50美元
Skyler, I didn't ask you to do this.
斯凯勒,我没有要求你这么做
I was under the impression
我原以为
that you had this under control.
你能控制大局
I just didn't expect this amount of money.
可我没想到这么多钱
The 50s are gonna be a problem.
50美元大钞会是个问题
Well, that's what this is-- problem solving.
好吧,那就开始解决问题吧
Skyler, this is a simple division of labor.
斯凯勒,我们分工很明确
I bring in the money, you launder the money.
我赚钱,你洗钱
This is what you wanted.
是你想这么做的
I never wanted any of this.
我从来没想做这些
I've got to go.
我得走了
If you want out, just say that you want out.
要是你想退出,就说出来
Okay, then.
这不结了
You're telling me you made this in the lab?
你是说你在实验室做的这个
Why not?
怎么不行
Making it in his own lab...
在他自己的实验室里制作
seemed appropriate.
合情合理
There's not much of it.
量不多啊
We had more for Tuco.
对付屠库用的比这多
It's enough.
这些足够了
This is still the best way.
这还是最妙的办法
You go after him with a gun,
你提着枪去杀他
you'll never get out of it alive.
根本不可能活着回来
But with this,
但是有了这个
you slip it into his food or drink,
你只要把这个倒进他的食物或者饮料中
there shouldn't be any taste or smell,
完全无色无味
36 hours later, poof.
36小时后,死翘翘
A man his age,
一个男的,到了这个年纪
working as hard as he does,
又这般卖命工作
no one will be surprised.
没人会感到奇怪
What about Mike?
麦克怎么办
Mike can have his suspicions,
麦克会起疑心
but that's all they'll be.
但也只是起疑心而已
Please, one homicidal maniac at a time.
一个一个来
I don't know when I'm gonna see Gus again...
我不知道什么时候才能再见到古斯
I mean, if ever.
能不能再见到都难说
Keep it with you.
随身带着
When you have the opportunity,
一旦有机会
be ready.
你就要做好准备
What if they search me?
他们搜我身怎么办
Will they do that?
他们会吗
It's the wrong way around.
这根放反了
It's my lucky cigarette.
这是我的幸运香烟
Well, whatever you do, don't smoke it.
随你便吧,只是别抽这一根
You know they have a drive-thru, right?
你知道他们是有得来速通道的吧
Nah, this is good.
不,没关系
Could use the exercise. Get he blood pumping.
要多锻炼,促进血液循环
Don't worry,
别担心
you're not gonna have to pick me up.
你不用来接我了
It might take me a while, but I'll get there.
虽然要费点时间,可我还是能到那里的
Jesus, ain't we a pair?
天啊,我们俩简直是一对了
You must really like chicken.
看来你是真心喜欢吃炸鸡啊
V-8, 470 horses,
V8引擎,470马力
20-inch rims,
20英寸轮毂
satellite radio, Bluetooth,
卫星广播,车载蓝牙
0 to 60 in 4.7 seconds.
百公里加速只要4.7秒
Whoa. What do you mean, on a lark?
哇,你不是在说笑吧
Spur of the moment, your dad just ups and buys you
突然之间,你爸爸灵光一现
a brand-new Challenger?
给你买了一辆全新的道奇挑战者?
Yeah, I barely got around the block
是啊,我刚开过街角
and Mom said we couldn't afford it,
我妈就说我们家供不起
so they took it back.
于是就把车收回去了
Do you know how long I had it?
知道我一共玩了多久吗
Fifteen hours.
15小时
Well, hey, buddy, let me tell you something.
好吧,伙计,我跟你说
When I was your age,
我在你那个年龄的时候
I'd have given my left nut
要是能让我开那种车
to drive a car like that for 15 minutes.
我愿意割掉左边的蛋,哪怕只有15分钟
But seriously, how does that happen?
说真的,怎么会有这种事呢
Well, we were looking at used cars,
我们当时在看二手车
and I kind of...
我就有点...
You guilted him into it.
你搞得你家老头内疚了
Yeah, yeah. I know. I hear you.
是啊是啊,我懂了
You pulled the old "Poor little me and my little troubles."
你又开始谈自己多可怜,还有点小毛病
Am I right? Maybe.
是不是,差不多吧
Yeah, well, you flew too close to the sun, my friend.
飞近了太阳,翅膀可是会融化的,小伙子
You'd have let him buy you a clunker
要是他给你买的是一辆破车
you'd be driving now,
你现在就能开着它了
instead of borrowing Mom's hooptie.
不用开你妈的老破车了
Agent Schrader.
施拉德探员
Oh, hey. How you doing? Well, thank you.
你好吗,很好,多谢关心
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Walter Junior, do you remember Mr. Fring?
小沃尔特,还记得福林先生吗
How are you? Well. Nice to see you again.
您好吗,很高兴再次见到你
It's a pleasure to see you here.
你们能光临这里是我们的荣幸
You're looking very well.
您看起来气色不错
Yeah, well, you know,
是啊,你知道的
chalk it up to clean living and vitamin pills.
全靠维生素片过活了
I must apologize.
真抱歉
If I had seen you come in,
要是看见您进门
there would have been no question of accepting your money.
绝对不会收您钱的
In the future, please feel free to ask for me.
今后,您一定记得要叫我
A DEA hero should never have
在我们洛博罗炸鸡馆
to pay for a meal at Pollos Hermanos.
一位缉毒局英雄是绝对应该免费用餐的
No kidding?
真的吗
I'll take you up on that for sure.
你这话我可记下了
And how are your mother and father?
你父母怎样了
They're good.
他们很好
The chicken is great.
炸鸡真不错
Thank you.
谢谢
If ever you're interested in rewarding part-time work,
要是想做一些零工赚点零花钱
perhaps something after school?
比如放学后打打零工
My door is always open.
尽管来找我
Sounds good.
听着不错
Uh, I don't know about this one.
这听着不妙啊
He might eat up all your profits.
他可能吃到你们店亏本
Well, I'll let you finish your meal.
不打扰您二位用餐了
Can I get you anything else?
还要点什么吗
A refill, perhaps?
续杯吗
No, thank you. I'm good.
不用,我够了
Sure. Take a Diet Coke. Thank you very much.
我要,来一杯健怡可乐,谢谢
Of course.
没问题
So where are we going?
我们去哪儿
Oh, big doings today.
今天可有重要任务要干
The order of the day is eyes open, mouth shut.
今天给你的任务是,睁大眼睛,闭紧嘴巴
S'up?
你好吗
Test, test.
试音,试音
You got me?
听到吗
Count off.
报数
Let's go.
我们走
Right here. Leave the wrap on, please.
就这里,请把包装留着
You know how to make coffee?
会做咖啡吗
Sure.
当然了
There you go.
去做吧
You want a rundown? Please.
我简单汇报一下, 请说
Three guys up at the gate--
大门处有三个人
two visible, one in the blind.
两个在明处,一个在暗处
We got five guys down here with a backup out of sight.
这里有五个隐蔽起来的后援
I got Tyrus down in the treeline
我让泰鲁斯带着巴雷特狙击步枪
with a Barret .50.
埋伏在树丛后面
Planted him there last night
昨晚就让他潜伏下来
in case we had any early arrivals.
防止对手提前打埋伏
I don't have an extra holster.
我没有多余的枪套了
You stick this in your pocket. Keep it out of sight.
把这个放在你的口袋里,别给人看见
If you're gonna be here today, you're gonna have a gun.
如果你今天要呆在这里的话,就得拿把枪
It's loaded?
子弹上膛了吗
I don't want to see that in your hand
我没拔枪的话
unless you see me with mine.
你就不要拿枪
Understood?
明白了吗
Emergency only.
只是应急用的
First car is coming.
第一辆车来了
All right, what's the order of the day?
好,今天你的任务是什么
Eyes open, mouth shut.
睁大眼睛,闭紧嘴巴
A lot of guns.
好多枪啊
Nobody's asking you to give up yours.
没人让你放下武器
You want to sweep the place before you bring in your guys?
你难道想在你们的人来之前把这里扫荡一遍
I am the guy.
我就是那个人
All right, then.
那好吧
You got something of mine?
你那儿是不是还有我的东西
Glove box.
放杂物箱里
Figure I better teach you how to shoot.
我想还是要教你怎么开枪
Could be things are gonna get hairy.
局面可能会很棘手
What is this?
这什么意思
You're giving me a gun?
你会给我配把枪
And now I'm, like, part of the team or whatever?
我现在是组织的一员了吗
He said he sees something in me.
他说我身上有种特质
Like what?
是什么
If I had to put it in a word...
如果简而言之的话
I'd guess...
我猜想
loyalty.
是忠诚
Loyalty.
忠诚
Yeah.
是啊
Only maybe you got it for the wrong guy.
也许只是效忠错了人
Jesse?
杰西
Long time, no see.
好久不见
How you doing?
近来好吗
Yeah, you know, uh...
还行
good.
挺好
Good.
那就好
Good.
那就好
Okay, we're going to get started.
我们要开始了
You coming in?
你进来吗
So the truth is we can't change the past.
实际上,我们无法改变过去
What's done is done.
事实既定
We've got to own our actions,
我们要为自己的行为负责
but putting ourselves on trial,
但是给自己量刑定罪
acting as our own judge, jury, and executioner,
充当自己的法官,陪审团,和行刑员
it's not the answer
并不是解决之道
because a lot of the time all that judging does
因为很多时候,这种审判
is just ensure that we're going to repeat the cycle.
只会让我们重蹈覆辙
Right.
对吧
"I'm such an asshole."
"我真是个混蛋"
"It's totally hopeless."
"没救了"
"What's the point?"
"有何意义"
"I think I'll have a hit."
"我想我要再吸一次"
Jesse.
杰西
What's going on with you these days?
你的近况如何
I went back to the crystal.
我复吸了
You sober now?
那你现在清醒么
Yeah.
是啊
Four days. Big whoop, right?
四天了,很难得,对吧
Four days is four days.
四天也是进步
You're here.
你能来就很好
You still... working at the laundry?
你还在洗衣店工作吗
How are things there.
那里怎样
Sucks ass.
逊毙了
Anything you want to talk about?
你想聊聊吗
a couple of weeks back...
几周前
I, uh...

killed a dog.
杀了一条狗
You hit it with your car?
你的车撞了它么
No, um...
不是
I put him down.
我亲手杀了他
I watched him go.
我看着他死去
I was looking him straight in the eye and...
我直视他的双眼
you know, he didn't know what was happening.
他不清楚是怎么回事
He didn't know why. He--
他不知道原因
He was just scared, and then...
他只是害怕,然后
he was gone.
死了
He was suffering.
他活着很煎熬
It was a kindness.
替他了结算是种善举
No, he wasn't sick.
不,他没生病
No, he was just, like a...
不,他只是
I don't know, like a...
我说不清,就像只
problem dog.
不正常的狗
What did he do?
他做了什么
Bite someone?
咬人了吗
Uh, this dog never-- never bit anybody.
这只狗从不咬人
He was, uh...
他是...
You pick up the rock, you go right to the dark side.
你吸毒了,失去理智
Anything can happen.
什么都可能发生
It ain't no rock that made me do it.
我不是因为吸了毒
Well, what was the problem?
那是什么问题
Why did you have to kill him?
你为什么非得杀了他
Watch the cross-talk, please.
请注意交流的语气
Maybe it's not the details that matter.
也许细节并不重要
Right?
对吧
How'd you feel about what you did, Jesse?
你对你的行为怎么想,杰西
I don't know.
我不知道
Who cares how you feel?
谁管你怎么想
What kind of a person kills a dog for no reason?
什么样的人,会无缘无故残杀一只狗
Colleen.
科琳
You put an ad in the paper.
你可以登报征养
You drop him off at a shelter. Colleen--
你可以把他送到收容所,科琳
You just don't sit there
你就是不能端坐在这儿
and talk about killing a helpless--
说自己杀了一只无助的
Colleen. - ...innocent animal.
科琳,无辜的动物
We're not here to sit in judgment.
我们来这儿不是为了评判别人
Why not?
有何不可
Why not? Maybe-Maybe she's right.
有何不可,也许她是对的
You know, maybe I should have put it in the paper.
也许我该登报
Maybe I should have done something different.
也许我当时该做点别的
The thing is,
重点是
if you just do stuff and nothing happens...
如果瞻前顾后,规规矩矩
what's it all mean?
那还有什么意思
What's the point?
有何意义
All right, this whole thing is about self-acceptance.
这个讨论是关于自我接受
Kicking the hell out of yourself
否定自己
doesn't give meaning to anything.
并无益处
So I should stop judging...
那我就该停止评判
and accept... It's a start.
全盘接受,这只是开始
So, no matter what I do,
无论我做什么
hooray for me because I'm a great guy?
都该为我欢呼,因为我是个好人吗
It's all good?
这样对吗
No matter how many dogs I kill,
无论我杀了多少条狗
I just what, do an inventory and accept?
我就记录一下,然后淡然接受吗
I mean, you back your truck over your own kid
你倒车压死了自己的孩子
and you, like, accept?
你就这么接受了吗
What a load of crap!
这简直是废话
Hey, Jesse, I know you're in pain.
杰西,我知道你很痛苦
No, y-you know what?
不,你知道吗
Why I'm here in the first place?
我当初为什么来这儿
Is to sell you meth.
是为了向你们贩买冰毒
You're nothing to me but customers!
你们对我而言,只是顾客
I made you my bitch.
你们中了我的圈套
You okay with that?
这你也接受吗
You accept?
你接受吗
No.

About time.
我该走了
Jesse. Jesse.
杰西,杰西
Bring that light over here, will you?
把手电拿过来,好吗
You see any residue there?
你看见那儿有残渣吗
Where?
哪儿
Here. On the bottom, right-- right there.
在这儿,底下,就在那儿
It's been a week.
已经一周了
What's going on?
进展如何
I haven't seen him.
我还没见到他
I didn't think so,
我想不是
but I'll just give it another shot anyway.
不过我会再清洁一遍
Hey-hey-hey, buddy!
伙计
Look at that. Graduated to doorman.
瞧瞧,当上门卫了
Finally found your calling.
终于收到你的来电
Ha ha! Ooh! Little whiskers, Marie.
瞧那小胡子,玛丽
What did you do, show your barber a picture of a dog's ass
怎么了,你给理发师看了狗屁股照
and said "I'll take that"?
然后说"就照这个剪"
Charming as usual. Welcome back.
你还是那么逗,欢迎回来
Looking good, Marie.
气色不错,玛丽
Oh, thanks, Steve. Good to see you.
谢了,史蒂芬,很高兴见到你
How you doing? He's doing fine.
你好吗,他很好
We, uh, we can take it from here.
你可以回去了
Right, Gomie? Yeah.
是吧戈麦斯, 是
If you want to hold his elbow.
你能挽着他吗
No, no, no, no. You keep your mitts off me.
不不不,把你的手拿开
I'm good, I'm good.
我没事,我没事
Good luck.
祝你好运
Let's go. Running late. Come on.
走吧,迟到了,快
Hank, seeing you walk in here.
汉克,看着你走进这里
I can't tell you what that means to all of us.
我真是无法表达这对我们所有人的意义
Your progress, it's incredible.
你的进步真是惊人
Yeah, well, chalk it up to clean living and vitamin pills.
是啊,多谢安静的生活和那些维生素片
Steve tell you his news?
史蒂芬告诉你他的好消息了吗
What? Finally got your period?
什么事,终于来月经了吗
I made GS 14.
我晋升到14级了
Wow. That's all right, man.
不错啊,兄弟
Next stop, Washington, D.C.,
下一站就是华府
sitting behind a desk,
坐在写字桌后面
papers piled so high, you can't see over them.
文件堆积如山,视线全被遮住
Hey, better you than me, buddy.
你混的比我好,兄弟
Seriously, congratulations, buddy.
说真的,恭喜你,兄弟
Thanks.
谢谢
Steve said you might have something for us.
史蒂芬说你有线索提供给我们
Yeah, maybe.
算是吧
You guys are going to have to tell me.
这得你们说了算
Remember my pal Tim Roberts?
还记得提姆·罗伯茨吗
APD detective?
阿尔布开克警局的探员吗
Yeah, well, he's working on a murder case,
对,他在调查一宗凶案
and the victim's a 34-year-old male Caucasian
死者是一个34岁的男性白人
by the name of Gale Boetticher.
名叫盖尔·伯蒂彻
One night last month, Boetticher opens the door--
上个月的一个晚上,伯蒂彻打开门
bam, take a bullet to the face
脸上就吃了颗子弹
from a person or persons unknown.
凶手是一个人,也可能好几个
Now, this Gale Boetticher is a bona fide chemistry genius.
盖尔·伯蒂彻绝对是个化学奇才
I mean, he's got degrees up the wazoo, right?
他的学位多的是,是吧
And, uh, as you might expect, he's a nerd's nerd.
而且,你们可能会想,他是个正宗的书呆子
Vegan, sandals and socks kind of guy.
素食主义者,不拘小节的那种人
As it turns out, he's also an A-number 1 meth cook.
结果是,他还是个头号制毒师
And what caught my eye
而引起我注意的
is, uh, his specialty product's blue.
是,他的特色产品是蓝色冰毒
So what are you thinking?
你怎么看
This is your Heisenberg?
他就是海森堡
No. What I think we got here is, uh, ahem,
不,我觉得他是
Heisenberg's former cook
海森堡的前任毒师
and maybe a line on Heisenberg himself.
也可能是海森堡自己的一个环节
Anyway, uh, lo and behold,
不管怎样,你们瞧
amidst all the hippie-dippie nonsense, ahem,
在那么多有的没的当中
I find this.
我发现了这个
Now, this here I do a little Google-fu,
这里,我在网上进行了搜索
and I-I realize it's a parts number
然后我发现这是个零件编码
specifically for this baby.
是这宝贝特有的
Now, that there is a high-volume
这是个大容量的
HEPA industrial air filtration system.
高效空气过滤器,工业用空气过滤系统
That's a $300,000 gadget.
那是个价值三十万的小配件
Be perfect for a pharmaceutical plant
非常适合用于制药厂
or microchip factory
或微芯制造厂
or maybe the biggest meth lab north of the border.
也可以是边境北部最大的病毒实验室
Okay.
好吧
So this little dingus here is manufactured
所以这个小玩意儿
by a big international concern--
是一个大型国际公司制造的
Madrigal Electromotive.
叫牧歌电气
I call their Houston office, and eventually I get through
我致电了他们休斯顿办公室,然后接通了
to the nicest little 20-year-old temp.
他们最热心的20岁的临时工
I use some of the Schrader sweet talk on her.
我说了点好话
Before you know it, she's pulling files for me.
很快,她就给我查资料了
Turns out six months ago,
结果查到六个月前
one of these systems was shipped to a depot
这些系统中有一个被运送到
right here in ABQ.
阿尔布开克州一个仓库
Who signed for it?
谁签收的
Gale Boetticher.
盖尔·伯蒂彻
So I asked my new girlfriend who paid for it,
于是我就问这位新女朋友,是谁付的钱
and she says "Nobody."
她回答"没人"
They have no record that anybody actually paid for this thing.
他们没有付款人记录
So I go back and push more, and before you know it,
所以我又回去让她多提供点线索,很快
uh, the temp's gone, there's no forwarding address,
这个临时工走了,也查不到转递地址
and I'm talking to some snot-nose corporate lawyer
然后我就和一个蛮横的公司律师说话了
who's asking me for my badge number.
他还要了我的徽章号
Brick wall.
此路不通
So I take a peek into Madrigal Electromotive.
所以我查了查牧歌电气
Now, Madrigal is based in Hanover, Germany,
现在牧歌总部在德国汉诺威
but they're what they call highly diversified--
可他们自称是非常多样化的
industrial equipment, global shipping,
涉足工业设备,全球运输
major construction,
重大建筑项目
and a tiny little foothold in American fast food,
还在美国快餐业占有一席之地
specifically a local chain--
尤其是当地的连锁店
Pollos Hermanos.
洛博罗炸鸡馆
Okay. So what, right? Boetticher's dead.
好,那又怎样,对吧,伯蒂彻死了
I got no line on who's been bankrolling him
我没有他资助人的线索
or where his lab was.
也不知道他的实验室地址
The whole thing's a snipe hunt, right?
整件事都没个头绪,对吧
But now I get this crazy idea,
但现在我有个大胆的想法
and I can't shake it.
而我挥之不去
I mean, I-I stay up nights staring at the ceiling
我整晚盯着天花板
and trying to make sense of it.
想理清头绪
It's that napkin.
是那张餐巾纸
Remember I told you Boetticher's vegan, right?
记得我说过伯蒂彻是素食主义者吧
I mean, we're talking this guy makes his own fermented lentil bread
我们还讨论过这家伙自己做扁豆面包
or whatever the hell that is.
管它是什么
What's a vegan doing in a fried chicken joint?
一个素食主义者去炸鸡店干什么
Maybe he's meeting somebody.
或许是去见人
Like who?
谁呢
Well, like maybe...
比如...
this guy.
这个人
I mean, what do we know about Gustavo Fring?
我们对古斯塔沃·福林了解多少
Huh? This whole "Friend of law enforcement" Thing, eh,
这个"执法部门的朋友"
could be a case of keep your friends close
可以让你和朋友亲近
but your enemies closer.
可也能拉近与敌人的关系
He's got the money to finance this operation.
他花钱负担这次行动
Maybe he's got the connections, too.
也许他也脱不了干系
Maybe, just maybe...
也许,只是也许
he's our guy.
他就是我们要找的人
Hank, no offense,
汉克,恕我冒犯
but I think you're really reaching.
可我觉得你有些过头了
If your guy had his meeting at KFC,
如果这个人约了人在肯德基
you wouldn't immediately assume
你不会立马想到
that he's sitting down with Colonel Sanders.
他的资助人是肯德基爷爷吧
You know, I-- ahem--
我...
I couldn't agree more, guys.
我非常同意你们的观点
Gustavo Fring, blue meth, you know...
古斯塔沃·福林,蓝色冰毒
The whole thing is off-the-map nuts.
这整件事都太离谱了
I ought to be wearing a tinfoil hat, you know?
我真该戴上锡纸帽
Except...
除非
I can't seem to wrap my mind around this one little thing,
我无法用这个小东西包上脑袋
and that is...
这图上是
what are Gustavo Fring's fingerprints...
为什么古斯塔沃·福林的指纹
doing in Gale Boetticher's apartment?
出现在盖尔·伯蒂彻的公寓里

分享到
重点单词
  • destructionn. 破坏,毁灭,破坏者
  • inventoryn. 详细目录,存货(清单) vt. 编制(详细目录)
  • epicn. 史诗,叙事诗 adj. 史诗的,叙事诗的,宏大的,
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • cashiern. 出纳员,收银员 vt. 解职,丢弃
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • poisonn. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害 vt. 毒害,摧毁,中毒
  • messengern. 报信者,先驱
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具