生活大爆炸 第四季:第11集 漫画店的化装派对(上)
日期:2016-12-24 07:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Water Demon.
水魔王
Ice Dragon.
冰龙
Lesser Warlord of Ka'a.
卡哈战神
Not so fast. Infinite Sheldon.
慢着 无敌谢尔顿
Infinite Sheldon?
无敌谢尔顿
Yes, Infinite Sheldon defeats all other cards and does not violate the rule against homemade cards because I made it at work.
是的 "无敌谢尔顿"能击败其他所有牌 而且没有违背自制卡牌的规则 因为这规则是我在工作时发明的
Do you understand why people don't want to play with you?
你明白为何别人都不想跟你一起玩吗
No... Although it's a question I've been pondering since preschool.
不明白 虽然我从幼儿园开始就一直被问这个问题
Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey, your copy of Science Magazine was in my mailbox.
你的《科学》杂志寄到了我的邮箱里
Oh, thanks. Mm-hmm.
哦 谢了
Check it out, all about planets this month.
看啊 这期讲的都是关于星球的内容
That's an atom.
这是颗原子
Agree to disagree. That's what I love about science. There's no one right answer.
各抒己见嘛 这就是我喜爱科学的原因 因为总没有正确的答案
So... You and Zack again, huh?
那么...你和扎克又在一起了吗
Yeah, yeah, me and Zack again.
是啊 我和扎克又在一起了
Were we here earlier?
我俩之前来过吗
Okay, we should, we should go.
好吧 我看我们还是走吧
Ah, not yet. I want to talk science with the science dudes.
等下 我还想和这帮捣腾科学的小子聊聊科学呢
Oh, and the science dudes want to talk science with you.
好棒哦 科学小子们要和你聊科学了
What do you want to talk about, rocks, dinosaurs, our friend the beaver?
你想聊点啥呢 岩石 恐龙还是我们的好朋友海狸呢
You know, I saw this great thing on the Discovery Channel. Turns out that if you kill a starfish, it'll just come back to life.
我在探索频道看过件妙事 原来海星一旦被杀 它会立刻复活
Was the starfish wearing boxer shorts? Because you might have been watching Nickelodeon.
那海星没穿拳击短裤吧 也许你看的是尼克频道(儿童频道)
No, I'm almost sure that it was the Discovery Channel. It was a great show. They also said dolphins might be smarter than people.
不 我比较确定看的是探索频道 那是个不错的节目 节目还说海豚可能比人还聪明
They might be smarter than some people.
海豚可能比某些人聪明
Maybe we can do an experiment to find out.
也许我们可以做个试验看看
That's easy enough. We'd need a large tank of water, a hoop to jump through, and a bucket of whatever bite-sized treats you find tasty.
这很容易 我们找一缸水 找个海豚能穿过去的铁圈 再找一桶你喜欢吃的饵料就行了
I don't get it.
我没听懂
A dolphin might.
海豚可能懂
Oh, I see. You guys are inferring that I'm stupid.
我明白了 你们是说我傻是吧
That's not correct. We were implying it. You then inferred it.
你这就错了 我们是在暗喻 是你自己说出来的
Let's go. You know, for a group of guys who claim they spent most of their lives being bullied, you can be real jerks. Shame on all of you.
我们走 有这样一群人 一辈子可能都会被别人羞辱欺负着 你们就是那羞辱人的混蛋 为你们感到羞耻
What the hell did I do?
我什么都没做过啊
You laughed.
你笑了
Do you think Penny's right? Were we bullying Zack?
你们也认同佩妮的说法吗 我们刚才是在欺负扎克吗
No, I know bullying. He left here unswirlied and his ass crack was underpants-free.
不 我知道什么叫欺负 他刚才走得很淡定 内裤也好端端地在屁股上呢
And nobody drew a penis on his forehead.
而且也没人把鸡鸡画到他额头上啊
That happened to you?
有人画到过你额头上吗
First day of cricket camp. They drew it so the testicles were my eyes.
我去板球训练营的第一天 他们就是想拿我的俩眼睛当蛋蛋
I don't know, I think we might owe the guy an apology.
我觉得我们还是得跟那家伙道个歉
So go apologize.
那你去道歉呗
Why me?
为什么是我去
You started it, we just piled on.
你开的头 我们只是附和罢了
What would I even say?
那我该怎么说
Zack, I'm sorry you're stupid. Have a Milk Dud.
扎克 很抱歉 你太蠢了 吃点奶球吧
A Milk Dud?
奶球
Yeah, Milk Duds, with their self-deprecating name and remarkably mild flavor, are the most apologetic of the boxed candies.
是的 凭借奶球这自嘲的名字外加温和的口味 是盒装糖果里最能表达歉意的
I got a better idea. We're all responsible. I say we all go. Come on, who's with me? Free comic books to anyone who comes with me. I might get punched. You really want to miss that?
我有个好主意 这事儿我们都有责任 所以都该去道歉 拜托 谁跟我一起去一下呢 跟我去的我赠送漫画书 谁想去一下呢 我可能会被海扁一顿 你们不想看看吗
Junior Mints are pretty apologetic.
薄荷糖也挺有道歉味道的
You're embarrassing yourself.
你这是在自取其辱
Penny.
佩妮
What?
什么事
Yeah, we came to talk to Zack. Hey, Zack.
我们想跟扎克说两句 扎克你还好吗
What do you want?
你们想怎么样
Listen, the stuff we were saying before, we were just kidding around.
我们之前说的那些 只不过是跟你开玩笑来着
No, you weren't. You were making fun of me.
才不是呢 你们刚才在嘲讽我
Come on, that's what we do. We give each other a hard time. Hey, Sheldon, you look like a praying mantis.
拜托 我们经常这样的 互相找不痛快 喂 谢尔顿 你长得像在祈祷的螳螂
That's very hurtful.
你这话太伤人了
See?
看到了吧
I don't know, it still wasn't very nice.
我不知道 还是觉得很不爽
Milk Dud?
奶球要吗
Oh, I love Milk Duds. Okay, we're cool.
爱死奶球了 好了 咱们和好了
Junior Mints.
还说薄荷糖吗
You guys want to come in and have a beer?
你们想进来喝杯啤酒吗
Uh, we're on our way to the comic book store.
我们正打算去漫画书店呢
Leonard's buying.
莱纳德请客哦
Really? I haven't been to a comic book store in literally a million years.
真的吗 我有整整一百万年 没去过漫画书店了
Literally? Literally a million years? Don't.
真的吗 是字面上理解的一百万年吗 打住
You want to go with 'em?
你想和他们一起去吗
No.
不想
Okay, see you later.
哦 那就回见了
Wait, w-w-w-wait, you're ditching me to go look at comic books?
等等 等等 你为了去漫画书店就丢下我吗
Are you mad at me?
你生我气了吗
I'm not happy.
我不高兴了
Milk Dud?
奶球要吗
Wow, this place is awesome.
哇 这地方太赞了
Where do they keep the Archies?
阿奇的漫画(美国着名漫画出版商)一般在哪儿
In the bedrooms of ten-year-old girls, where they belong.
在十岁小姑娘的卧室里 在那儿才对
Oh, no, you're thinking old-school Archie. It's much more sophisticated now.
你说的那是老阿奇漫画 现在已经成熟多了
Like, there's two universes, and Archie's married to Betty in one and Veronica in the other. Midge is even breaking up with Moose.
比如说 有两个宇宙 阿奇在一个宇宙去了贝蒂 在另一个娶了维罗妮卡 米吉甚至和慕思分手了
No. About time, right?
不会吧 早该改了 对吧
Hey. You guys finally chip in for a bodyguard?
你们终于合伙雇了位保镖啦
Uh, no. Oh, this is Zack. He's a friend of ours. Zack, this is Stuart. He owns the store.
不是 这位是扎克 只是朋友而已 扎克 这位是斯图尔特 这儿的老板
Wow, lucky you.
哇 好福气啊
Yeah, I work 70 hours a week and average $1.65 an hour.
是啊 我每周上70小时的班 平均每小时赚一块六毛五
Sweet.
很赞啊
Is that sarcasm?
他这是讽刺我吗
No, it's an indictment of the American education system.
非也 他是在控诉无能的美国教育系统
The Archies are over here.
阿奇漫画都在那边呢
Yippee.
好滴
So are you guys coming to my New Year's Eve costume party?
你们几位来不来我的新年化装派对啊
Of course. We're coming as the Justice League of America. Switching it up from last year when we came as the Justice League of America.
当然来啊 我们要组成美国正义联盟(美国DC漫画公司创作的超级英雄团队)阵容安排得换一下 不能和去年的重复了
To that point, it occurs to me that we might have an opportunity to finally snare Best Group Costume if we shore up our weak link, which is clearly Leonard as Superman.
你这么一提让我忽然想起来 我们今年很有可能最终赢得最佳团体服饰奖 只要我们加强了当初的短板 显然也就是莱纳德扮的超人
Hey, I got new boots this year. Guaranteed to add three inches.
喂 我今年新买了靴子好吧 保证能增高三英寸
That's sad. Let's ask ourselves: Is there anyone we know who would make a more manly and convincing son of Krypton?
真可悲 请扪心自问 我们认识的人中有哪位能扮好更爷们更合适的氪星之子(即超人)呢
Than Leonard in high-heeled boots?
比穿高跟靴的莱纳德更爷们吗
Howard's mother in high-heeled boots?
跟穿高跟靴的霍华德老妈呢
I was thinking specifically of the gentleman over there moving his lips as he enjoys the latest exploits of Betty and Veronica.
我想到了那边那位念念有词欣赏最新《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》的先生
Zack? He is the only person we know with actual muscles.
扎克吗 他是我们认识的 唯一有真正肌肉的人
You can't replace me with Zack.
你们不能让扎克代替我
Why not? Penny did it.
为啥不行 佩妮不就这么做了
Yeah, she seems happier. Why wouldn't we be?
对啊 她好像比以前更开心了 为啥我们不行
Score. I got an Archie, Betty and Veronica, and a Jughead. All set for my weekend number twos.
爽啊 我找到了《高中生阿奇》 《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》还有《笨瓜》这册 我的周末完美了
Congratulations. Zack, how would you like to be Superman?
恭喜恭喜 扎克 你觉得当超人感觉如何
I don't kow. Sounds like a lot of responsibility.
不知道诶 听起来责任重大啊
Fine. If Zack's gonna be Superman, I want to be Green Lantern.
好吧 如果扎克当超人的话 那我就要当绿灯侠
But I'm Green Lantern. You can be Aquaman.
可我才是绿灯侠啊 你可以去当水行侠嘛
I don't want to be Aquaman. He sucks. He sucks underwater. He sucks fish pee.
我才不想当水行侠呢 太衰了 在水下都衰得不行 还得喝鱼尿
Excuse me, I believe Aquaman uses his telepathic powers to request the fish do their business elsewhere.
容我插句嘴 我觉得水行侠会用他的通灵术让鱼儿们上别处撒尿去
Hey, babe.
嗨 宝贝
I'm still mad at you.
我还在生你的气
Well, you won't be when you hear the great news.
等听到这个天大的喜讯 你就不会生气了
What great news?
什么天大的喜讯
We're going to a costume party at the comic book store on New Year's Eve, and you get to be Wonder Woman.
我们在新年夜要去参加漫画店的化装派对 而你将扮成神奇女侠
Complete with bulletproof bracelets and lasso of truth. Invisible plane sold separately.
还有防弹手镯和真理套索 隐形飞机单独零售
Wait, why me? Wh-Why can't your girlfriend be Wonder Woman?
慢着 为什么是我 为什么不找你女友做神奇女侠
She and her lab team are under quarantine. Seems at the Christmas party they were doing Jell-O shots out of petri dishes that used to contain yellow fever.
她们实验室的人正在隔离中 貌似她们圣诞派对时用了装黄热病毒的培养皿做果冻杯
Okay, what about your friend Amy?
好吧 那你朋友艾米呢
Amy Farrah Fowler doesn't believe in wearing costumes. She isn't the free spirit I am.
艾米·菲拉·福勒不会接受COSPLAY的 她没我这么思想开放
Okay, well, forget it. I'm not spending my New Year's Eve at a comic book store wearing a Wonder Woman costume.
好吧 别妄想了 我可不想在新年夜扮成神奇女侠在漫画店度过
He says he'll wear it if you'll be Aquaman.
他说要是你当水行侠 他愿意当神奇女侠

分享到
重点单词
  • comicn. 连环图画,喜剧演员,喜剧元素 adj. 滑稽的,有
  • bucketn. 水桶 vt. 装在桶里 vi. 急急忙忙
  • convincingadj. 使人信服的,有力的,令人心悦诚服的 vbl.
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • infiniteadj. 无限的,无穷的 n. 无限
  • violatevt. 违犯,亵渎,干扰,侵犯,强奸
  • fevern. 发烧,发热,狂热 v. (使)发烧,(使)狂热
  • disagreev. 不一致,有分歧,不适应,不适宜
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • sophisticatedadj. 诡辩的,久经世故的,精密的,老练的,尖端的