生活大爆炸 第四季:第2集 谢尔顿变
日期:2016-12-02 18:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Whatcha doin' there? Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner?
在干嘛呢 研究抓哔哔鸟的新方法吗
The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? Yes.
你这个幽默暗指我是大笨狼怀尔吗 没错
And this is a schematic for a birdtrapping device that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? Yes.
而板上画的捕鸟设备最终只会适得其反让我受伤吗 没错
What I'm doing here is trying to determine when I'm going to die. A lot of people are working on that research.
我正在做的是想计算出我的死亡时间,很多人都在做这方面的研究
So what is all this? My family history factoring in longevity, propensity for disease, et cetera. Interesting.
那这些是什么 我家人的寿命长短 疾病倾向等信息 有意思
Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB.
卡尔叔叔的死因是KBB
What's "KBB"? "Killed by badger." How's that?
KBB是什么 被獾所杀 怎么回事
It was Thanksgiving. Uncle Carl said, "I think there's a badger living in our chimney. "
那是感恩节 卡尔叔叔说"我觉得有只獾住在咱家烟囱里"
"Hand me that flashlight." Those were the last words he ever spoke to us.
"把手电筒给我" 那是他对我们说的最后几句话
I don't think you need to worry about death by badgers being hereditary.
我觉得你没必要担心被獾所杀会遗传
Not true. The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically.
不对 战斗或逃跑的本能受基因控制
Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family.
他没选择逃跑 反而赤手空拳跟鼬类动物中强壮的一员战斗
Who's to say that I don't share that flawed DNA? You can always get a badger and find out.
谁能肯定我没遗传这种有缺陷的基因 你反正可以找只獾来验证的
But seriously even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor at best I have 60 years left.
说实在的 即使我忽略卡尔叔叔这个因素 我最多也只剩60年寿命
That long, huh? 60 only takes me to here. I need to get to here. What's there?
还有那么长啊 60年我只能活到这里 我要活到这里 那里有什么
The earliest estimate of the singularity when man will be able to transfer his consciousness into machines and achieve immortality.
据预计奇点最早出现的时间 人们能将自己的意识 转移进机器而获得永生
So, you're upset about missing out on becoming some sort of freakish selfaware robot?
这么说 你不高兴自己会错失变成某种怪异的有自我意识的机器人的机会
By this much. Tough break. You want eggs?
就差这么一点啊 真可惜 你要吃鸡蛋吗
You don't get it, Leonard. I'm going to miss so much. The unified field theory, cold fusion, the dogapus.
你不明白 莱纳德 我会错过很多东西 统一场论 冷聚变 还有章狗
What's a dogapus? The hybrid dog and octopus. Man's underwater best friend.
章狗是什么 狗和章鱼的杂交动物 人类在水下的忠实朋友
Is somebody working on that?
有人研究这个吗
I was going to. I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday.
我打算过研究的 我想把它作为我三百岁的生日礼物
Wait a minute. You hate dogs.
等等 你讨厌狗
A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that.
章狗玩接球时能接八个球 没有人能讨厌这个
What do we owe you? It came to $28.17. Let's say six bucks apiece.
我们欠你多少钱 一共是28.17美元 每人就六美元吧
Here you go. Thank you. What? Never mind. I got it. Oh, you wanted me to pay.
给你 谢谢 干嘛 算了 我请了 你要我给钱啊
It's no big deal. No, no, no, no. You're right. We're not going out anymore; I should pay for myself.
不用了 不不不 你是对的 我们已经分手了 我应该自己付钱
What? He said, "If he had woman parts, he'd eat for free the rest of his life"
笑什么 他说"如果他有女人身子,他后半辈子就不愁吃了"
Yeah, but you wouldn't be able to talk to yourself.
是啊 可你也没办法跟自己说话了
I'm a little low on cash. How much you got? Nothing.
我现金有点紧张啊 你有多少 没有
How can you walk around with no money? I'm cute. I get by.
你不带钱怎么出门啊 我漂亮 别人请客
It's okay, you can owe me. Thank you. Sheldon, six bucks
没事 欠着吧 谢谢 谢尔顿 六美元
No, thank you. I'm not eating pizza tonight.
不了 谢谢 我今晚不吃披萨
But it's Thursday. Thursday's pizza night.
可今天是星期四 星期四是披萨之夜
Not for me. Thursday is now Cruciferous Vegetable Night.
对我来说不是 现在改成十字花科蔬菜之夜了
Tonight's selection: Brussels sprouts. Really? You're changing the Sheldonian calendar?
今晚的特选:小包菜 真的吗 你要改谢尔顿日程表
It's a small price to pay. For what?
这只是个小小的代价 为啥
No, no, don't ask. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
不 别问啊 对不起
In order to live long enough to fuse my consciousness with cybernetics, I need to change my diet.
为了把我的寿命延长到能把意识转移到人造大脑上 我要改变饮食
Wait. Cybernetics is robot stuff, right? Correct.
等等 人造大脑是机器人之类的吧 没错
So you want to turn yourself into some sort of robot? Essentially, yes.
这么说你想把自己变成某种机器人 本质上是这样
Okay, here's my question. Didn't you already do that?
我想问个问题 你不是已经变成机器人了吗
Flattering, but sadly, no.
虽然我受宠若惊 可惜还没有
I'm also planning to begin an exercise regimen designed to strengthen my cardiovascular system. AKA jogging.
我还打算开始一种运动养生法加强我的心血管系统也就是慢跑
Wait. Honey, have you ever run before?
等等 亲爱的 你以前跑过步吗
Certainly. I've run from bullies, dogs, angry chickens...and one particularly persistent P.E. teacher determined to bend me over and give me a scoliosis test.
当然跑过 我被恶霸狗和暴走的鸡追过 还有个锲而不舍执意要给我做脊柱侧弯测试的体育老师
You're right. Penny jogs. Maybe you guys can run together. That's an excellent idea.
你说得对 佩妮经常跑步 你们可以一起跑的 这主意太棒了
Yeah, if we chat it will create the illusion of time going faster. No, it won't.
如果我们边跑边聊就会感觉时间流逝得更快了 绝对不可能
Um, how does he know I jog? Oh, he watches you from his car with highpowered binoculars.
他怎么知道我跑步的 因为他在车里用高倍望远镜尾行你
Oh, my God, that is so creepy! I know! And he says he's not gonna stop.
我的天呐 这太猥琐了 我就说嘛 他说他要坚持发扬下去
Then see a shrink and figure out how to talk to women.
那找心理医生解决怎么和女人说话的问题啊
What the hell? What's the matter?
什么玩意儿 怎么了
I have pain radiating from my navel to my lower right abdomen.
疼痛以我的肚脐为起点延伸到我的右下腹
I'm nauseated and feverish. I believe I may have cholera.
我感到恶心和发热 我觉得我得霍乱了
There's no cholera in Pasadena. Just like last summer, when there was no malaria in Pasadena.
帕萨迪纳才没霍乱呢 就跟去年夏天帕萨迪纳也没有疟疾一样
Well, if it's not cholera then based on a quick Internet search the other explanations in decreasing order of likelihood are Hirschsprung's Disease, botulism, a 30foot tapeworm or accidental ingestion of chrysanthemum blossoms.
好吧 如果那不是霍乱 根据搜索结果由相似度递减排列的其他解释分别是先天性巨结肠 肉毒杆菌中毒 一条30英尺长的绦虫或者是不小心摄入菊花
When would you have accidentally eaten chrysanthemum blossoms?
你什么时候会不小心摄入菊花的
It's part of an unlikely scenario that involves sleepwalking and a 24hour flower mart with a lessthan vigilant proprietor.
这是包括了梦游和24小时营业的花店以及不靠谱的经营者的不可能场景
Oh, Lord, my belly! Ever had your appendix out?
噢 老天 我的肚子 你切除过阑尾吗
I haven't. I've been meaning to, but who has the time?
没有 我想来着 但谁有那时间啊
Let's get you to the hospital. So this is how it ends... with cruel irony.
我送你去医院吧 于是乎就此了结 真是无比残酷的讽刺
Just as I make the commitment to preserving my body I am betrayed by my appendix, a vestigial organ.Do you know the original purpose of the appendix, Leonard? No.
正当我保证要保护爱惜自己的身体之时,我被自己的阑尾所背叛 就一退化的器官 你知道阑尾原本的作用是什么吗 莱纳德 不知道
I do. And yet I'm doomed while you live on.
我知道 而知道太多的却灭亡而你却能继续活下去
Funny how things work out, isn't it?
结局很出乎意料 是不是
Oh, Lord, I think it's about to burst!
噢 天呐 我感觉要爆炸了
On the other hand it might have been the Brussels sprouts.
还有种可能 也许都是小包菜的错
Good night. Good night. Appendicitis. What a nervous Nelly.
晚安您呐 晚安 阑尾炎 自己紧张个甚啊
Penny! Penny! Penny! Coming, coming.
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 来啦 来啦
Hey, nice knees. Thank you. They're my mother's.
嘿 跑鞋不错嘛 谢谢 这是我娘的
Oh. And the Flash shirt is what? Because, what, you're gonna run really fast?
闪电侠T恤是什么意思 你要跑的飞快吗
No, the Flash shirt is because it's Friday but it's nice when things work out.
不是 穿闪电侠衫是因为今天是星期五 但要是真能有效就更好了
Where's your heart rate monitor? I don't have one.
你的心率监测器在哪儿 没有
What about your pedometer? Don't have one.
计步器呢 没有
Do you have telematics in your shoes connected to an iPod?
那你鞋子里有传感器连接到iPod吗
Uh, no. What do you do? You just go out there and gambol about like a bunny?
没 那你干嘛呢 就出去像兔子一样随便蹦蹦跳跳一下吗
No. I just run till I'm hungry, then I stop for a bear claw.
不 也就跑到饿了 然后买个熊爪包吃
Why are you doing that? It's good to stretch your muscles before you run. All right.
为什么要这么做 在跑步前最好拉伸下肌肉 好吧
Let's start with a toe touch. Okay, you do it.
先来摸个脚趾 你来做一个
I am doing it. Oh. Wow. Good job.
我正做着呢 哇哦 不错
Can you do this? We'll never know.
你能做这个么 我们永远也不会知道的
Okay, let's just warm up on the run. Okay. Okay, let's go.
好吧 那边跑边热身吧 好的 那出发吧
I've been reading up on biomechanics. I think you'll be surprised at my...
我最近一直在读生物力学的书 我认为你会惊讶于我的...
Oh, my God, are you okay? I think so. Oh, let me help you up. Thank you.
我的天呐 你还好吗 应该吧 我来拉你一把吧 谢谢
Oh, Sheldon! If it makes you feel any better Thursday is no longer Cruciferous Vegetable Night.
噢 谢尔顿 如果这能让你觉得好些的话 星期四不再是十字花科蔬菜之夜了
Here's my chicken curry. Howard, your shrimp biryani.
这是我的咖喱鸡 霍华德的鲜虾菜饭
Thank you, sir. Palak paneer, that's Penny. Thanks.
谢谢您 菠菜奶豆腐 是佩妮的 谢谢
And for Rajesh Koothrappali from whose homeland these tasty dishes originate one large order of chicken McNuggets.
而拉杰·库萨帕里的家乡发明出这些美味佳肴的人—一个大份的麦乐鸡
Hey, what's my share? Uh... 12 bucks.
我的这份多少钱 12刀
Okay, can I get you after Friday when I get paid? Sure. What am I up to now?
我能周五付工资以后再还你吗 没问题 我欠你多少了
Well, okay, with the Indian food, the pizza the Thai food, the tank of gas the frozen yogurt and your rent, uh... a little over $1,400.
呃 算上印度菜 比萨 泰国菜 一箱油 冷冻酸奶外带你的房租 嗯...一千四百多一点吧
What now? He's just expressing his admiration that you don't even have to put out to get free stuff.
又怎么了 他只是表示膜拜 你不用献身也能蹭吃蹭喝
It's not free I'm gonna pay him back.
我这不是蹭 我会还钱的
Shut up! Sheldon, are you gonna join us? Coming!
给我停 谢尔顿 你不来吗 就来
Greetings, friends.
你们好 伙计们
Greetings, whatever the hell you are.
你好 你个天知道是什么的鬼东西
I am a mobile virtual presence device.Recent events have demonstrated to me that my body is too fragile to endure the vicissitudes of the world.Until such time as I am able to transfer my consciousness I shall remain in a secure location and interact with the world in this manner.
我是一个移动虚拟化身设备 鉴于近来发生的事,我意识到我的肉身太过脆弱承受不了大千世界的种种 因此 在我能够转移意识之前,我的肉身将保存在一个安全地点并借此方式同外界联系
Really? That's your question when did he put a ramp in?
没搞错吧 你就想问这个 他啥时搞来的那个斜坡
You're in my spot.
你占了我的专属座位

分享到
重点单词
  • persistentadj. 固执的,坚持的,连续的
  • illusionn. 幻觉,错觉,错误的信仰(或观念)
  • originatevt. 发起 vi. 开始 [计算机] 起始
  • factorn. 因素,因子 vt. 把 ... 因素包括进去 vi
  • transfern. 迁移,移动,换车 v. 转移,调转,调任
  • tastyadj. 好吃的
  • bendv. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从 n. 弯曲,弯曲物
  • disregardn. 不理会,漠视 vt. 忽视,不顾
  • hereditaryadj. 世袭的,遗传的
  • doomedadj. 命中注定的 动词doom的过去式和过去分词