生活大爆炸 第四季:第13集:混乱的换房(上)
日期:2016-12-28 07:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey. So you guys ready to order?
你们准备点菜了吗
Since we come in every Tuesday night at 6:00 and order the same exact thing, and it's now 6:08 I believe your question not only answers itself but also stands alongside such other nonsensical queries as "Who let the dogs out?" And, uh, "How are they hanging""
既然我们每个周二晚上6点都来 点完全一样的菜 现在是6:08分了 我想 不言而喻的不仅是这个问题 还有其他一些愚蠢的问题 比如 "谁把狗放出来了" 还有"他们过得如何"
Okay. So, the usual, with extra spit on Sheldon's hamburger.
好吧 惯例 谢尔顿的汉堡上加一口唾沫
Penny, a moment? Do you have plans this weekend?
佩妮 等等 这周末你有安排吗
Oh, gee, Amy, I'm sorry I'm actually pretty busy this weekend.
天啊 艾米 很抱歉 我这周末真的很忙
Probably serving food that was ordered today.
可能要上今天点的菜
That's too bad. I was hoping you could be my plus-one at the Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies' symposium on the impact of current scientific research on societal interactions.
真不幸 我还想让你当我的伴儿 一起去多学科研究院参加现行科学研究对社会交互的影响研讨会
The what?
什么
It's an annual science conference. We've all been invited to speak.
是一个年度科学会议 我们都被邀请发言
Oh! Oh, okay, well, you know, like I said, I have plans, so...
哦 好吧 正如我说的 我有安排了
Shame. Since you're my best friend I thought it would be a good bonding opportunity.
真可惜 因为你是我最好的朋友 我还以为这是个增加交流的机会呢
I'm your best friend?
我是你最好的朋友吗
Don't you read my blog?
你不看我的博客吗
Oh, don't feel bad. I never read Leonard's, and I used to sleep with him.
别难过 我从来不看莱纳德的 我以前还跟他睡过
Do you know anybody else who would appreciate an all-expense-paid spa weekend at a four-star resort in Big Sur?
你认识其他会想去费用全包的大苏四星酒店spa周末游的人吗
No, I really—I'm sorry, free what? Sorry, what, what?
不 我真的 对不起 免费什么 对不起 什么 什么
I think her weekend just opened up.
我想她周末突然没事了
Wait, wait, just to be clear, when you guys say "Spa" does that mean the same thing as when regular people say it?
等等 等等 我确认一下 你们说的spa跟普通人说的spa是一样的吗
Pretty much. Except we keep our shirts on in the sauna.
差不多 除了我们穿着衣服蒸桑拿
You know, it is going to be difficult but I'm going to cancel my plans so I can do this for my bestie.
你知道吗 尽管会很难 但是我要取消我的安排 为了我的好朋友
Please don't touch my breasts.
请不要碰我的胸
I... I wasn't going to.
我 我没想
All right. I just want to establish boundaries.
好吧 我只是要确定一下界限
Boy, this is great. I haven't had a vacation in ages.
伙计们 这太棒了 我好久没度假了
In order to take a vacation, one first has to work.
想度假 先工作
You know, for a smart guy you really seem to have a hard time grasping the concept "Don't piss off the people who handle the things you eat."
知道吗 作为一个聪明人 你竟然不明白一个原则 "不要惹给你准备饭的人"
That does seem to be a valid principle.
这原则确实很对
I trust Penny will adhere to the "Official California Restaurant Workers' Solemn Oath of Ethics and Cleanliness."
我相信佩妮会遵守"加州酒店员工道德和清洁庄严誓约"
I don't believe there's any such thing.
我认为没有这种东西
You lied to me?
你骗我
Good morning. If I could have everyone's attention, please? I know we're all eager to get on the road to Big Sur. so if we focus, I'm sure we can get through this orientation in under a half an hour. Then it's just Q&A, quiz, safety drills pose for commemorative group photo and we're off.
早上好 大家请注意 我知道我们都想尽快开往大苏 所以如果我们集中精神 我相信我们能在半小时之内完成介绍 就是些问答 测试 安全演习 拍张团体纪念照 就能出发了
Don't worry. Just sit next to me during the quiz and you can copy my answers.
别担心 测试时坐我旁边 你可以抄我的
Raj? What are you doing? I don't think so. You've had your allotted six ounces.
拉杰 你在干吗 那可不行 你的6盎司定额已经喝完了
The first bathroom break isn't until the Denny's located near Bakersfield which is approximately two and half hours away. Remember, people. we're only as strong as our weakest bladder.
第一个上厕所时间是在贝克斯菲尔德的丹尼餐厅 距此大约2个半小时 记住 同志们 我们的强硬受制于最弱的膀胱
Nobody cares about your Kegel exercises.
没人关心你的凯格尔练习
All right. We have seven people, and two cars. In the lead car, driven by Leonard will be... myself,Amy Farrah Fowler and Penny. Yes!
好的 我们有7个人 2辆车 领航车 由莱纳德驾驶 乘客是我 艾米·费拉·福勒和佩妮 耶
He had you in the other car, but I got you upgraded. Yay!
他把你安排在另一个车上 我帮你升级了 耶
She made the case that if we break down in the middle of nowhere, your Nebraska backwoods skills and brawny hands will give us the best chance to survive in the wild.
她提出 如果我们在前不着村后不着店的地方出故障 你在内布拉斯加边远地区的生存技能和健壮的大手能增加我们在野外生存的机会
Brawny?
健壮
They're bigger than mine.
比我的还大
Red Leader to Red Five, come in. Red Leader to Red Five, come in. Howard, you promised.
红1号呼叫红5号 请回答 红1号呼叫红5号 请回答 霍华德 你保证过的
Fine. Red Five to Red Leader. What do you want now?
好吧 红5号呼叫红1号 你要干吗
It's 11:15. I'm requesting your quarter-hourly location update.
现在是11:15 我要你每刻钟的位置报告
Still right behind you.
紧跟在你们后面呢
Copy that, Red Five. Radio contact is sufficient. No need to extend your middle finger.
收到 红5号 无线电联络就足够了 不需要伸你的中指
So, Amy, I've been wondering are you and Sheldon going to be sharing a room?
艾米 我在想你和谢尔顿要共住一间房吗
No, we discussed it. We decided we didn't want to jeopardize our relationship by getting to know each other too well.
不 我们讨论过了 一致认为 我们不想因为太了解对方而损害了我们的关系
Indeed. Nothing sours a friendship more than over-familiarity with someone's toilet routine.
确实 没有比熟知对方的如厕规律更破坏友情的事了
I can vouch for that.
我深表赞同
Hey. Not you, him.
喂 不是说你 说他
Oh. Thanks.
哦 谢谢
Although yours was an eye-opener.
不过 你的可真让人开眼了
Don't worry, Penny. You're my plus-one. You'll bunk with me. And FYI, travel makes me constipated so I'm the ideal hotel roommate.
别担心 佩妮 你是我带的伴儿 你跟我住 另外 旅行会让我便秘 所以 我是理想的酒店住宿室友
Terriffic.
好极了
Are we there yet? I hope we get there in time to see the keynote address.
还没到吗 我希望我们能赶得上主题致辞
Really? You want to see the keynote?
真的吗 你想看主题致辞
Yeah, it sounds fun."Super bacteria: global apocalypse or exciting research opportunity?"
对 听起来很有意思 “超级细菌:末日启示 还是令人激动的研究机会”
Actually, I was thinking we could go straight to the room and... take a nap.
事实上 我想得是 我们直接去房间然后 "休整"一下
Really? And miss the keynote?
真的吗 不去看主题致辞了
We can watch it later on C-SPAN. Besides, I was really looking forward to you and me... napping together in the hotel.
回头能在C-SPAN上看到的 而且 我真的很期待 你和我一起在酒店里“休整”
Honey, if you're that tired why don't you just take a nap here in the car?
亲爱的 你那么困的话 就在车里先睡上一觉吧
No, see, it's not...
不 你看 不是
Hang on. It's Leonard. Hi, Leonard.
等一下 莱纳德来电话 嗨 莱纳德
Yeah, hi. Listen, I just got a text from Raj. He wanted me to tell you that when Howard says "Nap" He means "Sex."
嗨 我刚收到拉杰的短信 他让我告诉你 霍华德说的“休整”是“做爱”的意思
Thank you, Raj.
谢谢你 拉杰
Are you... an element in the actinoid series?
你是锕系元素的一种吗
No.
不是
Amy? Are you usually radioactive when found in nature?
艾米 你在自然界中是放射性的吗
No.
不是
Are you in the lanthanoid series?
你是镧系元素吗
Amy, it's Penny's turn. Penny?
艾米 轮到佩妮了 佩妮
Uh, I don't know... Are you food?
呃 我咋知道 你是吃的吗
That's not apropos. We've already established I'm found in the periodic table.
这就是你不对了 不是说明白了吗 在元素周期表里
Well, it's a table, right? I mean, why can't there be food on it?
好歹是张桌 不是吗 是桌子干嘛不能放吃的
I knew she wasn't lead car materiel.
就知道她不配坐领头车
Who elected you Road Trip God?
谁选你当了汽车旅行之王了
Leonard. It was a late-night vote. We were all exhausted and he was threatening to filibuster.
莱纳德 那是深夜投票 大家都精疲力尽了 他威胁我们不选他就不让睡
It's not technically "Road Trip God"" it's Travel Supervisor. Although Road Trip God does have a certain ring to it.
也不是啥"汽车旅行之王"啦 是旅途监督员 尽管汽车旅行之王听着更拉风一些
I don't understand why you people just let him bully you like this. Someone should stand up to him. What's he going to do?
我就不明白了 你们怎么就让他这么欺负你们啊 该有人奋起反抗 他能怎么着
I can't believe you let him kick me out of the car.
真不敢相信 你们就眼看着他把我轰出来
What could we do? He's the Travel Supervisor.
我们敢怎样啊 他是旅程监督人
Don't worry, Penny. This is a better car anyway.
别担心 佩妮 反正这辆车更赞
Yeah. But the Love Car.
没错 这是爱爱车喔
Should I ask?
还用问么
*They say we're young and we don't know* *We won't find out until we grow*
*他们说我们太小还不懂得* *长大后才能领悟*
*Well, I don't know if all that's true* *'Cause you got me, and, baby, I got you* *Babe* *I got you, babe*
*我不知这正确与否* *因为宝贝 我们拥有彼此* *宝贝* *我拥有你*
Red Leader, I'm really sorry.
红一号 我真的错了
*I got you, babe.* *I got you, babe...*
*我拥有你 宝贝* *我拥有你 宝贝*
I missed you.
我想你了
You know what? I missed you, too.
知道不 我也无比想你
Bernadette?
伯纳黛特
Oh, my God, Glenn!
天呐 格伦
Great to see you!
见到你真高兴
Are you here for the conference?
你是来参加研讨会的吗
Yeah, I'm doing a global warming panel.
是啊 我在全球暖化座谈组
Oh, good for you. Uh, Glenn, this is my boyfriend Howard.
真不错 格伦 这是霍华德 我男朋友
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Hi. Ow. Hi.
嗨 哎哟 嗨
You're a lucky man. Bernie's a great gal.
你很幸运嘛 妮妮是个好姑娘
Yes. "Bernie" Sure is.
是啊 "妮妮"确实很好
Well, I got to run. The panel's tomorrow morning. It's called, "Remembering Snow: A Look Back."
我先走一步 座谈会定在明早 主题是"忆雪: 回首往昔"
I'll try to catch it.
我会尽量去的
Oh, great. Bye. Bye.
太好了 拜拜 拜
Hey... Bernie?
那个...妮妮
Yeah?
咋了
Please tell me he's your gay cousin.
拜托告诉我那是你同性恋的表亲
No. He was one of my professors in college.
不是啊 他是我大学教授
Oh! That's a relief.
这样啊 算是松了口气
Then we went out for a year. Come on, let's check in, so we can take that nap.
然后我们交往过一年 来吧 赶紧办理入住 就能去“休整”一下啦
No, it's not necessarily proportional...Shut up!
不 不一定是成比例的...闭嘴
That green bag is Dr. Cooper's. Here's an extra five. Make him wait.
那个绿包是库珀博士的 多给你五美刀 拜托让他多等会
Right to the nap, huh? Okay? Uh, so, this Glenn guy. You say you went out with him for, like, a year.
直接进入“休整”了呀 好吧 那个 格伦那哥们 你说你们交往了一年呐
Do we really need to talk about my old boyfriend now?
咱有必要这时候讨论我的前男友吗
No. I guess not. What is he, like, six-four, six-five?
不 大概没必要吧 他多高啊 1.93还是1.95
Six-seven.
两米啦
Probably has a hard time finding a suit that fits.
估计不好买衣服吧
Is something bothering you?
你有什么不爽吗
No. It's just... What? I'm just thinking. If you had sex with that guy...I mean, there's nothing I can do here that will make any kind of... impact.
没 就是 就是什么 我就是想吧 如果你和那哥们儿上过床 我是说 我现在也不能变得更..."给力"一点
Howard, it's not a contest. I love you. I want to be with you.
霍华德 这又不是什么比赛 我爱你 我想和你在一起
Yeah, great, love you, too, but... If it were a contest I wouldn't have a chance, right?
那很好啊 我也爱你 但 如果是个比赛 我也没机会赢啊 对吧
You can't think that way.
你不能这么想
Yep. Loser.
对 萎男
Howard, stop it.
霍华德 别这样
Sorry. I just never figured that a guy like me going out with a girl like you would ever have to compete with a guy like that.
对不起 我就是没想到 我这种人跟你这种女孩交往 还要跟他那种男人竞争
Wait a minute, "A girl like me"? What's that mean?
等等 什么叫"我这种女孩"
I'm... I...
我...我那个
Are you saying you don't think I'm hot enough to go out with a guy like Glenn?
你是说我没那么辣 配不上格伦吗
No! No, I'm saying exactly the opposite.
不 不是啊 完全跟你那意思相反
I'm too hot to go out with a guy like Glenn?
我太辣了 格伦配不上我吗
Yeah, let's go with that.
对啊 那就这意思吧

分享到
重点单词
  • competevi. 竞争,对抗,比赛
  • elementn. 元素,成分,组成部分,(复数)恶劣天气
  • instituten. 学会,学院,协会 vt. 创立,开始,制定
  • orientationn. 信仰,趋向,定位,适应,情况介绍 [计算机] 定向
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • updatev. 更新,补充最新资料 n. 更新
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • sufficientadj. 足够的,充分的
  • filibustern. 妨碍议事,阻挠 n. 军事冒险家 vt. 阻挠,阻
  • graspingadj. 贪心的,贪婪的 adj. 抓的,紧紧抓住的 动