梅林传奇第1季第3集:The Mark of Nimueh 女巫之痕(12)
日期:2016-12-17 14:52

(单词翻译:单击)

It's too late. They think Gwen is a sorcerer who caused the disease.
太晚了。他们认为歌薇是个巫师,是她制造了这场瘟疫。
But she didn't!
可那不是她!
And how are you going to prove that?
你怎么证明这一切?
Please listen to me. I have done nothing. Please. I swear I haven't done anything. Well done.
请听我说。我什么都没做。求你。我发誓我什么都没做。 干得好。
Why will no one believe me? He got better. He just recovered. I didn't do anything.
为什么没人相信我?他好起来了。他痊愈了。我什么都没做。
I believe you. Perhaps this is a disease that is not always fatal.
我相信你。也许这种疾病并不总是致命的。
Have you thought of that? Perhaps he recovered naturally.
您想过这个可能吗?也许他的痊愈是自然发生的。
And what of this poultice that was found?
那我们发现的药剂又怎么解释?
What poultice? I don't know anything about a poultice.
什么?我不知道什么药剂。
It was found in your house. Undo this enchantment. Put an end to this contagion.
是在你屋里发现的。解除魔咒终止疾病的蔓延。
I can't! I can show you no mercy.
我办不到! 我会毫不留情地处罚你。
I'm not a witch! I don't know how to stop the illness.
我不是女巫!我不知道怎么终止这场疫病。
If you will not undo your sorcery, force my handler, I must find you guilty.
如果你不肯收回巫术,逼我决断,那我只能判你有罪。
But I've told you...
可我告诉过你......
It is my duty to pronounce judgment. Under the circumstances, I have no choice but to sentence you to death. No.
宣布判决是我的职责。在这种情况下,我别无选择只能判你极刑。 不。
I can only hope that when you die, this evil plague dies with you. No!
我只能期盼这场恶疾能随你之死而消亡 不!
Take her away. No!
把她带走。 不!
Please, no! I'm innocent! Please! Please, no! Please help me! Please, I beg you. No!
求你了,不要!我是无辜的!拜托!求你了,不!求求你救救我!我求求你。不!

分享到