梅林传奇第1季第4集:The Poisoned Chalice 餐杯之毒(3)
日期:2017-01-01 09:22

(单词翻译:单击)

She's pretty, isn't she? For a handmaiden, I mean.
她很漂亮吗?我是说,作为侍女。
She is pretty for a princess, let alone a handmaiden.
她美得都能做公主了,更别提侍女了。
People of Camelot, for a great many year, we have been mortal enemies.
卡梅洛特城的人们,多年来,我们一直势如水火。
The blood of our men stains the ground from the walls of Camelot to the gates of Mercia.
从卡梅洛特的城墙到麦西亚的城门血染大地。
Although we remember those who have died. We must not allow any more to join them.
我们把死难者铭记于心。但绝不再允许更多的流血牺牲。
As a symbol of our goodwill, and of our new found friendship. I present these ceremonial goblets to you, Uther. And to your son, Arthur.
为表诚意,和对这份来之不易的友情的珍视。我将祭典圣杯赠予您,乌瑟王。以及您的王子,亚瑟。
In the hope that our friendship may last.
希望我们两国友谊长久。
Merlin, I need to speak to you. What is it?
梅林,我有要紧事跟你说。 什么事?
Not here, please. I don't know who else to tell.
这里不方便,拜托。我不知道还能跟谁说。
Tonight, we toast a new beginning for our peoples. We look toward a future free from the toils of war.
今晚,让我们举杯预祝两国人们开始新生活。我们憧憬和平的未来。
It wasn't until I saw he gave Arthur the goblet that I realize.
他给亚瑟金杯的时候 我意识到
Whoa. Slow down. Start from the beginning.
慢点。从头开始说。
Two days ago, I was bringing Bayard his evening meal. I was supposed to knock, and he didn't expect me to walk in...
两天前,我给贝亚德送餐。他没想到我会进去
What are you trying to say?
你在说什么?
If he knows I said anything, he'll kill me.
如果他知道我告密,他会杀了我。
I will not let that happen to you, I promise. Please tell me what you saw.
我保证,我不会说。请告诉我你看到什么了。
Bayard is no friend of Camelot. He craves the kingdom for himself.
贝亚德不是卡梅洛特城的朋友。他对这个王国虎视眈眈。
Cara, tell me, what has Bayard done with the goblet?
卡拉,告诉我 贝亚德对圣杯做了什么手脚
He believes if he kills Arthur, Uther's spirit will be broken and Camelot will fall.What has he done with the Goblet?
他认为如果杀了亚瑟,乌瑟会精神崩溃,卡梅洛特城就会不攻自破。他对圣杯做了什么?

分享到