梅林传奇第1季第5集:Lancelot 兰斯洛特(4)
日期:2017-01-19 09:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Uther created the knights to protect this kingdom from those who wish to destroy it.
乌瑟王将骑士爵位授予愿守护王土之人。
He knew he would have to trust each of his knights with his life.
他知道他将对这些骑士寄以性命之托。
So he chose them from the founders who'd sworn allegiance to him. The nobility.
因此他从那些宣誓效忠的开创者中挑选骑士。 就是贵族阶层。
And thus the first code of Camelot was born. And ever since that day, only the sons of noble families have served as knights.
卡梅洛特的首要法规也应运而生。自此以后只有贵族家庭的男性后裔才有成为骑士的资格。
That is not fair.Fair or unfair, that's the way it is. I'm sorry, Lancelot. Truly I am.
不公平。公平与否,就是这样的。我很抱歉,兰斯洛特。真心抱歉。
Why do you want to be a knight so much?
你为什么如此渴望成为骑士?
When I was a boy, my village was attacked by raiders from the northern plains.
我年幼时,北方草原的入侵者袭击了我的村庄。
They were slaughtered where they stood my father, my mother, everyone. I alone escaped.
他们所到之处肆意杀戮,我的父母,村里人都难逃厄运。只有我幸免于难。
I vowed that day that never again would I be helpless in the face of tyranny.
那天我就发誓,不再为暴徒所欺凌。
I made swordcraft my life. Every waking hour since that day I devoted to the art of combat.
我打造了心爱的宝剑。时刻磨练格斗技术。
When I was ready, I set forth for Camelot. And now it seems my journey ends. Everything I've fought for wasted.
万事俱备之后,我就动身前往卡梅洛特。而我的旅程似乎已经终结。我为之奋斗的一切只是徒劳。
I give you my word, whatever it takes, I will make this right.
我向你保证,无论如何,我会帮你扭转局面。

分享到