梅林传奇第1季第5集:Lancelot 兰斯洛特(17)
日期:2017-02-01 09:39

(单词翻译:单击)

I have never faced its like.
我从来没见过它那样的东西。
I faced it myself, sire. Some days past. I struck it full square. I wondered how it endured.
我见过,殿下。几天之前。我和它交过手。真不知道它是何种生物。
There are those that believe this creature, this griffin, is a creature of magic, that only magic can destroy it.
有些人认为这个怪物,这头狮鹫是由魔法而生,只有魔法才能终结它。
Do you believe this?
你觉得可信吗?
It doesn't matter what I believe, the use of magic is not permitted.
我的意见并不重要,关键是魔法是命令禁止的。
The knights must prevail with steel and sinew alone.
骑士军团唯有靠着血肉之躯战胜它。
Sire... There's a horse waiting outside.
陛下...... 外面为你备了一匹马。
Thank you. Thank you, sire.Lancelot...
万分感谢,陛下。兰斯洛特,
take it and never return to this place.
骑上马永远别再回来了。
No. No, please, it's not my freedom I seek. I only wish to serve with hornour.I know.
不。不,求你了,这不是我追求的自由。我只想为荣誉而战。我知道。
Then let me ride with you sire.
那就让我助你一臂之力。
I cannot. My father knows nothing of this. I release you myself, but can do no more. Now go before I change my mind.
我不能这么做。我父王对此事一无所知。我能放了你,但我只能做到这一步了。在我改变主意前快离开这。
You must do this for Arthur.
为了亚瑟你必须如此。
I've never cast a spell of enchantment this powerful.
我从未试过这么强大的咒语施法。
Nothing less will kill it. Here. Try.
别的都杀不了它的。拿着。试试看。

分享到