白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:火爆浪子
日期:2016-11-01 15:49

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

So, what happened to you?
所以 你发生了什么
You sort of fell off the face of the Earth there. For a little bit.
你似乎失踪了一会会儿
I came by and... your husband answered so I figured I should just go.
我路过你家然后 你的丈夫开门了 所以我想我还是走吧
Phil. He was fixing my refrigerator. And he's not my husband.
是菲尔 他当时在修理我的冰箱 而且他不是我的丈夫
I guess I imagined... I thought maybe you got back together.
看起来像我想象的 我以为也许你们又重修旧好了
You have a good imagination. But no.
你想象力真丰富 但是没有
Hey, my sister got this role in Grease. Rizzo.
嘿 我妹妹要出演"火爆浪子" 里佐
Not on Broadway. In some weird church.
不是在百老汇 在一个有点古怪的教堂里
Do you want to go with me?
你想和我一起去看吗
I made that sound really not good.
我知道这听起来并不是很好
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah?
好啊
Yeah, yeah. I would love to.
是啊 对 我很乐意
Grease in a weird church? Are you kidding?
在古怪教堂里演"火爆浪子" 你在开玩笑吗
Rizzo, that's the best part.
里佐 那是最好的部分
Yeah, Rizzo. Tough and tender.
对 里佐 铁汉柔情
Great. Are you heading Uptown?
太好了 你要去上城区吗
Sure.
当然
I actually always related to Rizzo more.
事实上我一直更喜欢里佐
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
哦 是吗 是啊
Was it the smoking and the teenage sex?
因为抽烟还是青少年性行为
No. She was just real, I guess.
不 我觉得她很真实
The last issue, it should be here. It came out this morning.
最后版 这里应该有 它今早出版了
Man. Walter.
华特
Should we go buy one of those?
我们要买一本吗
Yeah. I was probably gonna... Probably gonna go back later? Yeah.
我可能会可能一会儿再来买 对
I just didn't want to seem uncool and get one right away.
我只是想先装装酷 不想立马买一本

重点讲解

disappear / vanish off the face of the earth 完全消失;消逝得无影无踪:
Keep looking—they can't just have vanished off the face of the earth.
继续找——他们不可能就此从地球上彻底消逝的。

come by(为看望某人)作短暂拜访:
She came by the house.
她来住所看了一下。

imagination 想像力;想像:
a vivid / fertile imagination
生动的/丰富的想像
He's got no imagination.
他缺乏想像力。

related 属于同一种类的;同一组别的:
related languages
同系语言/亲属语言
The llama is related to the camel.
美洲驼和骆驼是同一物种。

issue 一期;期号:
the July issue of 'What Car?'
《哪种汽车?》的七月号
The article appeared in issue 25.
该文发表在第 25 期。

视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到