白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:封面照片
日期:2016-08-26 15:49

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Can we... What am I doing up here? What's going on?
我们... 我现在在这里干什么? 下面该怎么办?
We'll receive it now from Negative Assets. This gentleman. The last man in. Negative Assets. What's that?
我们现在向底片资产部拿到这个底片 就是那位先生 最后一个进来的 底片资产部 那是什么?
Ah, Major Tom. Can I get that?
啊 汤姆上校 能把照片给我吗?
It's being processed.
底片还在处理中
All right. Well, let's do it. Let's process some quintessence.
好的 那现在开工吧 去搞定那生活的精髓吧
Come on. Go. Now. That's why I'm clapping.
开始吧 行动起 马上 这就是拍手的原因
When do we go to press? Two and a half weeks.
我们什么时候印刷? 两周半后
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I'm Walter.
我叫华特
Cheryl. Mitty.
我叫谢尔 米蒂
Melhoff.
梅霍芙
Yes. You work in Photo Accounts, right?
没错 你在摄影师账户部工作 是吗?
I do.
是的
Negative Assets.
你在底片资产部
Yes. I am.
是的
You're processing the last cover photo. That's a big deal.
你在处理最后一期封面照片 那可是件大工程
Yeah, it's... there's a... we have a glitch. Mini, on that one right now. I wanted to say, to you... do you maybe have an address for Sean O'Connell?
是的 这个... 有一点... 我们遇到一点困难 一点点小问题 我想跟你说... 你有没有肖恩·奥康奈尔的住址?
Um... It's not really that easy with him. He moves around so much. I don't.
唔... 这可能不好找 他居无定所 我不知道
Yeah, he's on a freelance. I don't know where and he doesn't have a phone.
是啊 他是自由投稿者 我不知道他的住址 而且他也没有电话
No phone? He's old school. Yeah.
没有电话? 他很传统 是的
But, you know, why don't I check with Peg?
对了 我去找佩吉查一下吧?
I know she just processed a check for him.
她刚刚准备了一张给肖恩的支票
And we could track his payout maybe. Find him that way?
我们也许可以查送信地址 用这种方式找他?
Cool. Very cool. Okay.
很好 太好了 好的
Walter. Yes.
你叫华特 是的
I'm on it.
我去办
Thanks.
谢谢
Yes. Are you coming?
你要进来吗?
Yes, I'm not.
是的 不用了
Yes, I have to stay.
是的 我得呆在这儿

重点讲解


be processed
加工;处理:

Most of the food we buy is processed in some way.
我们买的大部份食品都用某种方法加工过。

be on
值班;执行任务中:

I'm on now till 8 tomorrow morning.
我正在值班,要值到明早 8 点钟。

track sb / sth down
搜寻到;跟踪找到;追查到

The police have so far failed to track down the attacker.
警方至今未能追捕到攻击者。

check (with sb)
查明;查看;核实;弄确实:

You'd better check with Jane what time she's expecting us tonight.
你最好向简核实一下她今晚要见我们的时间。

have a glitch
小故障;小毛病;小差错

The car had a glitch.
车有个小毛病。


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到