白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:骑马少年
日期:2016-09-26 15:26

(单词翻译:单击)

听力原文

What is "Eyjafallajokull"?
"埃亚菲拉约酷"是什么
Excuse me?
你说什么
What is that?
那是什么
It's in Iceland. It's a volcano.
那在冰岛 是一座火山
A volcano? Yeah.
火山 对
May 2nd. That's tomorrow.
5月2日 就是明天
Do you think there's any way... that we could possibly land in Iceland?
你觉得有没有可能 我们在冰岛停一下
We have to in the morning.
明早我们必须得停
Great.
太好了
Because you lost the radio. Right, yeah, sorry. Sorry. But that's... Well, I just have to get to... Right.
因为你弄丢了电台 对 是啊 对不起 对不起 但我必须得去… 没错
Hey, I'll see you on Sesame Street, man.
嘿 芝麻街见了 老兄
Okay, you're here, and this is Eyjafjallajkull. It's fifteen kilometers.
好了 你在这里 这是埃亚菲亚德拉 还有十五公里
Okay. You can take the shore bike. But you better get going, man.
好了 你可以沿着海岸骑车过去 但你最好现在就出发 老兄
Yeah, he didn't write a time on that clue paper.
没错 他没在那张纸上写时间
No, man. Hurry. Because of...
不 老兄 快走吧 因为
What? I don't understand.
什么 我不懂
What he means, man, is you have to hurry... because there's a bunch of horny Chileans... who want to go to the strip club.
他是说 老兄 你得赶紧走了 因为这里有一帮智利色鬼急着去脱衣舞俱乐部
There's only one bike.
但这里只有一辆自行车
Hurry, Walter, hurry! Run! Go! Go!
快跑 华特 快 快跑 冲啊 冲啊
Stay gold, Pony Boy!
青春永驻 骑马少年

重点讲解

Excuse me?
(没听清楚,请对方再说一遍)对不起,请再说一遍


land
(乘飞机或船)着陆,登陆:

We shall be landing shortly. Please fasten your seatbelts.
我们很快就要着陆,请您系好安全带。

had better / best (do sth)
(告诉别人应该做的事)应该,最好:

You'd better go to the doctor about your cough.
你最好去找医生看看你的咳嗽。

hurry to
赶快,匆忙,急忙(做某事)

The kids hurried to open their presents.
孩子们急忙打开礼物。

a bunch (of sth)
大量;大批:

I have a whole bunch of stuff to do this morning.
我今天上午有一大堆活儿。

clue (to sth)
(问题答案的)线索,提示:

Diet may hold the clue to the causes of migraine.
饮食习惯有可能导致偏头痛。

视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到