威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第37期:特别朋友
日期:2016-10-18 09:58

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Please tell Mr. Sadiq that his "special friend" is here.
请告诉萨迪克先生他的 “特别朋友”来了
What can I get for you? Some tea? The new PlayStation?
我能为你做点什么?泡茶? 新的PS游戏机?
No, thank you. I just need a moment of your time.
不,谢谢,我只需要一些你的时间
We still friends, Sadiq?
我们还是朋友吗,萨迪克
Well, that is up to you, Kim.
那取决于你,金姆
Because you once told me that nothing happens here that you don't know about.
因为你曾经告诉我 这里发生的事你全都知道
So you must know about my friend. Iain MacKelpie getting kidnapped.
那你一定知道我的朋友 伊安·麦克凯尔皮被绑架
I did hear about this, yes.
我听说过,对
Everybody heard about it, but a powerful man such as yourself must actually know something. Or your friend Pacha Khan knows something. Or his friend does.
人人都听说过 但你这样位高权重的人 肯定真正知道什么 或者你的朋友巴夏·汗 会知道什么 或者他的朋友
Of course. I could make some inquiries, but I can only do this for a very special friend.
当然 我能打听一下,但只能为了非常特别的朋友去做
I have a video that I think you should watch, Sadiq. You push the little triangle.
我有段视频你应该看看,萨迪克 按那小三角就行
You can watch video on the phone?
你能在手机上看视频?
What is this?
这是什么?
It looks like the Attorney General of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan dancing in the street with a Western enemy of Islam at a party where alcohol was served.
看上去是阿富汗伊斯兰共和国的司法部长在街头和伊斯兰的西方敌人在有酒的派对上跳舞
I've never touched alcohol in my life!
我这辈子都没碰过酒
Well, I'm just saying how it looks.
我只是说这看上去给人的印象

重点讲解

be up to sb是…的职责(或责任);由…决定:
It's not up to you to tell me how to do my job.
还轮不到你来告诉我怎么做我的事。

inquire (about sb / sth)询问;打听:
I called the station to enquire about train times.
我打电话到车站询问火车时刻。

serve sb (with sth)(向一地或一群体)供应,提供:
The town is well served with buses and major road links.
这座城市乘坐公共汽车很方便,与干线公路的联接也很发达。

He admitted the charge of kidnap.
他对绑架的指控供认不讳。

the kidnapping of 12 US citizens
对 12 名美国公民的劫持

once曾;曾经:
I once met your mother.
我曾经见过你母亲。
He once lived in Zambia.
他曾在赞比亚生活过。

视频及简介
本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到