威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:这是什么?
日期:2016-08-29 15:23

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
It means, "Oh, what a terrible event!" Uhhuh.
意思是"真可怕"
Miss Baker. Colonel Hollanek is coming to Norton tomorrow to check on some of our PRT work. And you and your crew are clear to tag along.
贝克小姐 霍兰尼克上校明天要去诺顿 检查一下我们的任务进展情况 你和你的组员们可以跟随前往
Great, thanks.
很好,谢谢
Rolls out at zerosix.
零六出发
That's six a.m.
就是早上六点
I know that, yeah.
我知道,是的
Fire!
开火
Come on, let's go! Get this shit together! We gotta move!
快点,我们走 整理好东西,我们得走了
Fucking hands out of your pockets! You think you're in the fucking Army?
交出你的背包 你觉得你这是在陆军部队吗?
What is this?
这是什么?
Uh, that's my supplies. Camera stuff.
是我的物资和摄像器材
You fucking kidding me?
你在逗我吗?
This is an orange ruck. No, ma'am. Not on my vehicle.
这是个橙色的袋子 不,夫人,不准带上我的车
The girl at the North Face store said it was, like, military grade.
乐斯菲斯店的售货员 说过这是军方级别的东西
Well, where are you gonna hide it? Inside a fucking sunset?
那你要把它藏在哪? 藏在日落的余晖里吗?
I mean, even the Dutch Army don't wear orange.
连荷兰的军队都 不带橙色的装备
Fix it.
处理好
How do I fix it?
我要怎么处理?
Got to stay hydrated, ma'am.
得保持水分,女士
Coughlin. I didn't recognize you.
考夫林,我都没认出你来
That's 'cause I'm in warrior mode.
那是因为我现在是勇者模式
It makes me taller.
让我显得更高大
Enjoy the ride, ma'am.
好好享受吧,女士

重点讲解


give sb a ride
(乘车或骑车的)短途旅程:

Steve gave me a ride on his motorbike.
史蒂夫用摩托车捎了我一程。

recognize sb / sth (by / from sth)
认识;认出;辨别出:

I recognized him as soon as he came in the room.
他一进屋我就认出了他。

tag along (behind / with sb)
跟随,尾随(尤指未经同意或邀请)

They agreed that we can tag along.
他们同意我们一同前往。

kid sb / yourself
欺骗;哄骗

They're kidding themselves if they think it's going to be easy.
如果他们认为这会很容易,那是自己欺骗自己。

fix sth
修理;校准;校正:

The car won't start—can you fix it?
这辆车发动不起来了——你能修理一下吗?


视频及简介

本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到